Hot Chicago Ch. 01: Night Train

Story Info
Royce, Clementine and Stella move on. Mitch consoles Daphne.
3.1k words
4.13
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

HOT CHICAGO is the third tale in the adventures of Clementine McFee, following TAKING CLEMENTINE and BOSTON BOUND. The story opens on July 6, 1937 as The Denver Zephyr brings Clementine, Royce Engel and Stella Stone to Chicago, the cultural epicenter of the Midwest, where her transformation from a sheltered, backwoods Colorado miner's daughter will continue as she draws closer to entering the Ames Academy for Young Ladies, in Boston, Massachusetts.

**********

Ch.01Night Train

Close on to two o'clock on the morning of July 6, The Denver Zephyr was about halfway between Omaha, Nebraska and Creston, Iowa. Eighteen-year old Clementine McFee was wrapped, snug under the blankets, in the arms of her loving new girlfriend, Stella Stone, in the large drawing room bed, while her guardian and attorney, Stella's boss, Royce Engel, snored lightly in the lower berth of the adjacent compartment. Meanwhile, back at The Cavern Mine, high in the Colorado Rockies, Daphne McFee, Clementine's older sister and mother, rolled, under bearskins and blankets, against her man's hard, sleeping, naked body.

Daphne was uncharacteristically restless. Her stomach churned as she scraped her fingers through the pepper-and-salt curly thatch covering 61-year old Mitch McFee's muscled chest. In his sleep, Mitch laid his right hand upon Daphne's browsing left hand and held it still over his heart. She smiled as she felt its strong beat within his breast. Her tummy soothed itself while her cunny moistened. "Daddy," she cooed softly, "Daddy... are you awake?"

Mitch roused and groggily replied, "What is it, Sugar?" He felt her hand move under his. Her finger nail tickled his small hard nipple prompting his fat soft cock to stiffen with anticipation.

Daphne did not know why, but she had a powerful need for reassurance. "Daddy... do you miss... Clemmy?" She barely found the strength to ask her question and regretted it immediately.

Mitch raised his head and looked at his first-born, sandwiching his hand beneath her cheek as she stroked small circles on his chest. "Is that a tear in her eye?" He wondered to himself. Aloud he said, into Daphne's sandy hair, "Well, sure I do, Sugar... but she's only been gone for a few days..." He raised his left arm around his grown daughter and comforted her with a sweet pat followed by a light stroke over her ribs to her bare left hip. "I expect we'll ALWAYS 'miss' her while she's away, but it's not like she's gone for good, you know." He paused and arched an eyebrow. "Didn't we... already talk about this?" He asked.

"No, Daddy," Daphne objected, "I mean... do you... you know... miss not havin' her, HERE... where you can... FUCK her." She kissed Mitch's sternum and continued, with a hint of desperation, "I LOVE you, Daddy... and I love Clemmy... but I-I..." she sighed in the middle of her stammer and fell silent.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Mitch crooned, low and warm, "Oh my sweet Sugar..." He patted Daphne's hip again and slid his strong stubby fingers over her toned round bottom, squeezing her cheek. "And I love BOTH of my daughters," he continued, "But YOU are my companion... my MATE." Mitch kissed her forehead and saw, in fact, there was a tear, trailing over her cheek. "It was my duty to train Clemmy before I sent her out into the world." Mitch's pinky wormed its tip inside Daphne's starry bung as he reviewed, "When she was twelve, you and I agreed that I would start her on her way to womanhood when she reached her 18th year." Mitch's left hand opened and closed slowly, rhythmically massaging Daphne's glute. His fifth finger worked two knuckles deep into her bottom and curled while he spoke. "Certainly, I enjoyed teachin' her over this past month... she was eager to learn and an apt pupil. I imagine I will... periodically... keep her in mind... but, Sugar, she WAS not, IS not, and never WILL be, competition for YOU." Mitch heard his voice grow husky. His throat tightened and his pulse raced, sending blood flooding to his cock, hardening it into a brick. He pulled her on top of him, spilling the heavy covers off the bed.

Daphne's 140 lbs were attractively distributed across her 5'7" frame. Her shapely 35D-28-34 figure, only slightly thicker at the waist and less upright in the bust than when she was, herself, a blossoming maid, attested to the active lifestyle she had maintained throughout her 37 years growing up and working side-by-side with her widowed father. She was justifiably proud of her prime mature physicality and pleased that she still whetted and fed Mitch's sexual appetite. As her knees straddled his hips, she leaned forward, dragging her tits across his pecs while she braced her forearms on the mattress and brushed her lips teasingly across his mouth. "Really, Daddy? Honest and true?" She breathed. Her lips, pursed with her final word, pressed firmly against his in a loving kiss.

"'Honest and true,' Sugar," Mitch buzzed, sliding his hands along Daphne's back. Bringing them forward, compressing the sides of her boobs, he pushed her torso up and away. Light from the waxing moon pierced the darkness through the log-and-plank gabled window Mitch had fashioned where the branching cavern breached the mountain's side. He fixed his steely gray eyes on Daphne and rasped, "You're my constant livin' reminder of your beautiful mother." Mitch closed his palms around his daughter's full mounds, stubbing her thick stiff nipples with his thumbs. "AND... aren't we workin'... on havin' a SON?"

Daphne whimpered with joy as Mitch's strong warm hands sent urgent messages through her body. She sniffled as she she smiled her gratitude and love. "Ohhhh, Daaaaddy, YES," she moaned, "Yes, we ARE!" She found his erection with the thin flared lips of her wet cunt and slid along his length. "I think you hit paydirt already," she giggled, rocking forward and back, until her pussy was full of his hardness, "But DO drill MORE. I wanna be SURE!"

"Uhhnnn," Mitch groaned, feeling Daphne's envelope engulf his eager stout cock. "Uhhhnn, Sugar... grab it!" He growled, hiking his ass and thrusting deeper through her contracting kegel muscles.

"NNNyyaahh," Daphne murmured. "You feel SO GOOOOOD," she exclaimed, panting. Years of practiced intimacy had not dulled her experience; every fuck felt fresh. She ground her hips in time with Mitch's lunging lifts. Each time he tweaked her tits he lit flares in her gut. She bounced repeatedly, pounding her exposed swollen clitoris onto her father's hard pubic bone.

Mitch grunted and snarled as he twisted his hips and lurched while Daphne energetically rode his dick. He felt his seed straining for release. His nuts huddled in their shrinking bag, planning their assault. "Get... READY... Sugar!" He gasped, hoping for her sake he could hold out, but knowing he was past his own point of no return.

"YIII... YYYIIII!" Daphne yipped, excitedly, "Yes! OH DADDY! YESSSS! GIVE it to MEEEEEE!" She screamed. Her orgasm burst as her cries echoed from the rock walls and ceiling of their bedroom.

"AARRGGHH!" Mitch yelled, nearly simultaneously with his daughter. He slid his hands from her boobs to her back and pulled her torso to his as he flexed his groin and fired his first salvo of semen into her womb. She felt the knob of Mitch's potent prick jam up against the far wall of her chamber, back off, and then hit it again. He pumped and dumped his seed as her hungry twat clutched his cock, urged yet more jets to come. She came again and again around his throbbing battering ram.

When, at last, Mitch lay quiet beneath her, still fully lodged in her flooded garden, Daphne kissed him sweetly and tickled his ear with her tongue. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, "That means the WORLD to me."

"Me, too, Sugar," Mitch wheezed, "You're so welcome."

*

Dawn's twilight began filtering through the open curtains of the Zephyr's drawing room window about a half-hour west of Burlington. The increasing light tickled the girls' eyelids as they lay cuddled together. Clementine's were the first to flutter but 22-year old Stella, too, was soon awake, smiling into the younger blonde's serene face.

"Good morning, Kitten," Stella breathed quietly, following with a light kiss on Clementine's cupid's bow lips.

"Mornin'," Clementine answered, still a little sleepy. She was not, however, so sleepy that she could not appreciate Stella's warm breath or her pliant pressing lips. Clementine returned the kiss with upgraded ardor. "You're nice to wake up to," she whispered, pulling her face back and casting her eyes over her friend's tousled but still beautiful bobbed red hair. She looked over Stella's shoulder, out the train window at the flat country breezing by under the brightening sky. "It's gonna be a pretty day... Hot, I imagine."

"Thank you," Stella answered Clementine's compliment, returning the favor. "You're sweet to see first thing, too." Although the bed was larger than any of the berths, it was still close quarters when occupied by two adults. Clementine and Stella were necessarily entwined and, as they woke, their stretching movements brought happy consequences. Stella raised her left knee, sliding her satin pantalooned leg along Clementine's inner left thigh atop her sheer silk sleeping sheath. Clementine extended her bent right arm, dragging her small soft hand down Stella's back, casually tracing her spine beneath her pajama top until it rested on Stella's hip.

"Mmmmm," Stella hummed, arching her back and compressing her bust against Clementine's breasts, tucked behind her gown's lace pockets. "That feels WONderful."

Stella drove her knee gently higher, nudging the teen's pussy, as she kissed Clementine again, harder and deeper than before. "Hnnn," Clementine murmured through Stella's lips. She shifted her bottom and opened her hips, while she slid her curved right hand over Stella's buttocks and felt her cunny's crease through her pajamas. "Your knee feels... just like... HNNN, a huge cock." She gasped, breaking the kiss.

Stella giggled quietly. "Sometime I'll show you my huge COCK," she said enigmatically, "But right now I want you to feel my little TONGUE!" She rose quickly on the mattress and sat on her heels beside Clementine. Stella undid the two mother-of-pearl buttons on her opaque shimmering pale blue sleeping jacket and shook it off. As her free breasts tumbled into view, she raised Clementine's hands and held them to her hard coral nipples.

Clementine naturally closed her fingers around the bright pink nubs, which all but covered Stella's small bumpy areolae, as they perched perkily on her tapered tits. "Nyaanh!" Stella exclaimed through clenched teeth. "Yes... PINCH me! Nyaaahhh!" She left Clementine's hands to continue their play while she lowered her own to her waist, pushed her pajama bottoms past her hips, and then raised the hem of Clementine's peach see-through silk gauze gown until the girl's plump pussy and flaxen bush were bared.

Quick as a cat on a mouse, Stella swiveled and straddled Clementine's supine form. Her dropped pantaloons banded across Clementine's shoulders and neck as she mooned her pale butt and rosy gash in front of her bedmate's face. Stella crouched, seizing Clementine's naked hips, then slid her long fingers under them and grasped her tight round ass cheeks. Lowering her chin, Stella pressed her forehead between Clementine's creamy thighs, spreading her legs as her tongue spread her pussy lips, and lapped the beading dew gathering there.

Clementine raised her torso, propping herself on her elbows. Her hands pulled at Stella's soft bottom, widening its dividing fissure. She stared for a moment at the inviting slice below Stella's starry rosebud. It glittered with its first drops of honey. Clementine inhaled Stella's sex-scent deeply but found her target awkwardly unreachable. Closing her thighs tight around the older girl's face, Clementine rolled 45 degrees left, carrying them both onto their sides. Stella, securely latched to Clementine's cunt, avidly sucked its sluice while Clementine, now with her needed improved angle, sealed her own mouth around Stella's slick open cunt.

The lovers mewled as they rolled, frequently dangerously close to their bed's edge, in peril of falling onto the drawing room floor. They writhed furiously, driving each other to insane ecstasy with relentless plunging probing tongues and maddeningly precise targeted sucking assaults on one another's tender buttons. Their delighted moans, though muffled, were loud enough to catch the ear of the porter, passing outside their compartment, as he returned to his station from some mundane task.

Not above eavesdropping, and clearly recognizing the stimulated cries of an active sexual encounter, the porter paused and laid his ear to the door. With a furtive scan of the passageway, and a distinct memory of the beautiful young white girls accompanying the distinguished gentleman who booked the adjoining compartments, the porter swiftly undid his trousers' fly and grabbed his hardening joint with his right hand. "Oh ho, Roscoe!" He said to himself while closing his dark fist around his sturdy member. "You may not knows what the white folks is doin' in there, but you KNOWS they is doin' SOMETHIN'!" He fished his thick mahogany stick from his livery and ran his thumb across the slit peeking through his wrinkled black foreskin. Pushing on the loose skin, he danced his hips and slid his hand up and down until his long thick cock was as hard as it could be. Its dark head gleamed as he spread his seeping pre-cum with his thumb. Roscoe's ebony rod throbbed in his grip and he sniffed sharply as pleasure twinges surged in his groin.

Through the door the porter heard various squeals and whimpers, similar yet distinguishable, as Clementine and Stella pushed each other to their pinnacles and beyond. Outside, in the aisle, Roscoe grunted softly with each stroke, feeling his tension build while his breath shortened and his tugs lengthened. His fist became a blur. He rolled his back against the door spreading his legs for better balance. Sucking his fat lower lip under his buck-toothed overbite, the porter stifled an exultation as he jacked himself to completion. He covered his shooting dick with his cupped left hand, catching his spew before it messed his uniform, then hobbled along to his small compartment to tidy up before the car's passengers began calling him for assorted morning assistance.

Stella and Clementine were oblivious to any aspect of the world which was not defined by the parameters of their palates and pussies. Thus, they were mightily surprised when Royce, who had been silently watching their antics through the open connecting door to his compartment, walked to the bed and greeted them. Courteously waiting, until it appeared to him their joint orgasms had subsided, he laid a hand on each girl. "Good Morning, Ladies!" He called cheerily. "I thought I would make sure you were up for breakfast... but I see you have already eaten!" He laughed at his bad joke and shook their shoulders gently as they snuffled up the last draining rivulets of each other's prodigious flows.

Stella lifted her face from Clementine's dripping pussy and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You know how one thing can lead to another, Royce," she chuckled, extending her shiny hand.

"I do, indeed," Royce agreed, bending down and slurping Clementine's juice from Stella's wrist as if it were a melting ice cream cone.

Clementine rolled away from Stella and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm... SORRY, Royce," she offered, standing up and draping her arms around Engel's neck. She shimmied her barely contained boobs against his gold-white-and-navy striped silk pajama top. "We should have wakened you, but... Stella was just SO SWEET I got... carried away." She kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. He smelled Stella's cum on her breath; tasted it in her saliva. His standing cock, behind his loose pajama pants, pushed its way through the vent, reminding everyone it was on the train, too.

"That goes double for Clementine," Stella added. As she stood, to Royce's right side, her pantaloons puddled on the floor. She stepped out of them and sidled up, rubbing her right hand on Engel's fat grateful dick and crushing her excited tits into his ribs. "Will you..." she hissed into his ear, capturing its lobe with her nipping teeth, "FORGIVE our selfishness?"

Clementine lowered her left hand without breaking her kiss. She followed Stella's wrist until her palm cradled Engel's heavy nuts, hanging loose in their hammock. Bouncing them lightly, she squeezed gently as she closed her hand. Clementine pulled her face from back and sat again on the edge of the bunk. "You gonna gimme some GOODNESS now, Royce? I just bet you ARE!" She exclaimed breathily as she sunk her lips over his purple-brown knob.

Stella reached her left hand across Clementine, grabbing her right hand and guiding it between Royce's legs. "Do this," she commanded with quiet insistence, turning her face from Engel's neck and grinning at Clementine. "Press down, right here with your thumb," she continued, placing the teen's pollux on a sensitive spot at the base of Engel's hard cock, where it joined his scrotum. "Now, stretch out your middle finger and tickle it into his bung hole." She paused her instructions and gave Royce's ear a renewed suck. "You like THAT... DON'T you boss," Stella crooned. "That's right, Kitten," she encouraged, "Now, pinch them together while you suck on that stuffed mushroom... Don't stop working those eggs, though!" Stella ran her loose fist lightly up and down Engel's pulsing prick from his retracting balls to Clementine's mimping lips.

Royce groaned under the treatment as he stood, staring past the intent women's hair, highlighted through the train window by the dawning sun. The countryside disappeared, replaced by an increasingly urban setting. "AAARRRGGHH!" He roared, just as The Zephyr announced itself with a mournful horn blast. The train came into the station. Royce came into Clementine's throat. Stella laughed. Playing her fingers quick and tight, she milked Engel for all he was worth. He pumped is hips, driving his cock, secure in Stella's mitt, deeper into Clementine's maw, spending with gusto while he drew the window curtain shut around his braced left hand.

"Don't stop now, boss," Stella chirped sweetly in Royce's ear, urging him diligently with her manipulations. "My Kitty LOVES her CREAM. Give her all you've got."

Clementine felt Engel's hopping dick slow down as she compressed it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She pinched her right hand tighter and juggled his dwindling nuts while she swirled around his plump bulb, teasing its tiny mouth with her darting tongue's tip. Twitching and returning to life again, Royce's revived stallion snorted encore, spending his reserves in sporadic, surprising bursts. Clementine grinned inwardly with delight at the trick Stella had taught her, while she sucked and swallowed his final bits, rolling his softened cock around in her cheeks as she cleaned him.

Three minutes later The Zephyr pulled out of Burlington for Galesburg, Illinois and Royce pulled out of Clementine.