Hot Chocolate

Story Info
A couple discovers just how hot chocolate can be.
1.9k words
4.45
22.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't stop myself. I admit it. I love chocolate and I want it, all the time. That's how I wound up at the truffle shop, even after a great dinner at one of the top restaurants in town. And that's where I met him.

It started out simply. I was staring at the truffles, trying to decide which one, or ones, I wanted. Not easy, because I wanted them all.

"They all look so good, don't they?" a man's voice said.

I looked up and saw a pleasant smile lighting up a boyish male face. He wasn't young, but he wasn't old, either. Medium height, broad shoulders, brown hair, blue eyes. Nice. Of an age with me, I'd say. Dressed in a suit and tie, every inch the businessman. Very nice, indeed.

"Yes," I cleverly replied. "I just can't decide. Which is your favorite?"

"Redheads, definitely redheads," he said, his smile broadening.

"You don't waste time, do you?"

"Not often. Do you? I mean, you don't look as if you do."

Well, yes. Look at me. Dressed for a night on the town. Boots, suede mini skirt, silk blouse, leather jacket. Topped off with the aforementioned red hair and complemented by blue eyes. I had the goods, if I do say so myself. And he seemed to think so, too. But I was not going to make it easy for him. Where's the fun in that?

"Pretty cheeky, aren't you?" I said.

"I meant no offense, believe me. I just figured you as a woman secure with herself. I'm just . . . Can I make it up to you by buying you an assortment of truffles?"

He looked so cute, standing there looking concerned that he'd moved a little too fast. And I did want the truffles, so . . . .

"Sure, that'd be nice". I gave him my best smile. "I really love truffles. How many can I get? You'd have to tie me up to keep me from having them all."

"No problem. I could do that," he grinned.

"You mean you'd get them all for me?" I said sweetly.

"Nope. I meant I'd tie you up to keep you from having them all. I would, however, buy you a nice assortment of your choosing. I would tease you with them and then feed them to you, if it pleased me to do so."

I stared at him. His smile now looked devilish, and challenging. He arched an eyebrow, and I felt weak in the knees. He's bluffing, I thought. Well, we would just see about that.

"Oh, you would, would you? Well, talk is cheap, buster." Do NOT mess with me when it comes to chocolate!

"Steve. My name is Steve. And you are . . .?"

I ignored him and signaled to the sales girl. I selected a dozen truffles and asked for them to be put in a gift box. Might as well go all-out.

I took the box, glanced at Steve, told the girl he was paying, and headed for the door. He reached out and gently took my arm.

"Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? Can you walk the walk?"

I smiled at him. "Oh, yeah. But do finish up here quickly. You were right - I don't like to waste time. By the way, my name is Mimi."

"Good to know you, Mimi. Please wait for me by the door. I won't be long." He turned and casually handed the sales girl a fifty dollar bill, told her to keep the change and walked towards me. Gently taking my arm once again, he opened the shop door and escorted me into the night.

His hotel room was on the tenth floor, with a great view of the downtown area. Other than that, it was a typical hotel room, nothing special. But I wasn't there for the view or the hotel's amenities.

As soon as we entered the room, Steve took my coat, then my blouse, my bra, and my skirt. I was left standing there half-naked, wearing only my stockings, garter belt, thong, and boots.

Steve stood behind me, caressing my shoulders and back, running his hands slowly and softly over my body. He murmured in my ear, "You have such beautiful skin. Just relax and enjoy the sensations. I won't hurt you." His hands found my breasts and stroked my nipples.

I nodded my consent as he eased my arms behind my back and bound my wrists firmly together with the belt from a terrycloth robe thoughtfully provided by the hotel. The room was a double; I knew there would be another robe, and another belt. I shivered in anticipation of Steve's next move.

His hands began to explore my body once again. He lingered on my ass, moving his hands in tight circles. Such a delicate, warm touch! I moaned softly as his fingers moved back to my breasts and playfully pulled my nipples.

He circled me, nodding approval at what he saw. His lips grazed my nipples and I tilted my head back as his mouth began to suck lightly on one breast and his tongue swirled over its tip. Oh, my. My knees started to buckle and Steve caught me before I hit the floor.

He guided me to the bed and sat me on the edge. He was still fully clothed. Shedding his jacket, he loosened his tie and dropped to one knee. Clasping my right boot in his left hand, he worked the zipper with his left and slid the boot off my foot. He took my foot in his hands and kneaded it firmly. He repeated the process on the left boot. I was almost in heaven.

"So far so good?"

I signed, and nodded. "Um . . . What about the chocolate?" I breathed.

He laughed and said, "In due time. In due time. Patience is a virtue, you know. Foreplay, my dear, foreplay is the thing!" He leaned forward and gave my right nipple a playful bite. My thong became even wetter. I squirmed on the edge of desire, and on the edge of the bed.

Quickly unfastening the stockings from my garter belt Steve removed each in turn, along with the garter belt. The thong stayed in place. He used the belt from the second robe to tie my crossed ankles snuggly together. My knees were thus opened slightly when I relaxed. It was an effort to keep my knees together so I relaxed.

Steve stood and smiled down at me. "You are gorgeous." He took his tie off, then his shirt and undershirt. His chest was firm and nicely furred.

"Forgive my informality - it was getting a wee bit warm in here, don't you think?"

"Uh . . . yep. It sure is heating up. The chocolate must be melting. I know I am!" Okay, it's official - I was turned on.

He walked over to the alcove and hung his shirt and tie on a hanger. Then he sat in a chair and took his shoes and socks off. Next, his trousers. He stood, wearing only boxers. Ah, well. I was hoping for briefs. I love a nice tight ass on a man. He neatly hung his suit up and turned toward me.

"I suppose a piece of chocolate wouldn't hurt, now would it? You know, just to keep you interested."

"I am not leaving here without the chocolate," I managed. I arched my back and flexed my arms as best I could. My breasts were thrust out and my nipples were hard. Bound as I was I couldn't do much more.

Steve opened up the box of truffles and disappeared into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard water running and Steve emerged minutes later empty-handed, except for melted chocolate on his fingers. He was also completely naked and he seemed to be very glad to see me. His cock was coated with chocolate.

"You were right. The chocolate was melting. I think I was able to save it, though. Here, have some."

He smeared chocolate onto each of my breasts, then put his fingers under my nose, and in front of my mouth. I needed no prompting to start licking his fingers, then pulling them one at a time into my mouth to suck them clean. His chocolate cock responded by hardening before my eyes.

Dropping to his knees he seized a breast with his mouth and began licking and sucking at a furious pace.

He alternated breasts until only his cooling kisses remained. He pulled me onto the floor in a kneeling position and stood up. His chocolate covered cock waved in front of me. I didn't hesitate. I went after it with the intensity of a hungry animal, consumed with a passion for chocolate.

I felt his hands encircle my head and hold me to him as I took his cock deep in my mouth. I was almost overwhelmed by his strength and chocolaty goodness.

Abruptly, he pulled out of my mouth. I almost fell face first into the floor trying to keep him inside me.

"Enough foreplay," he panted.

He swept me off the floor and onto the bed. He tore at the straps of my thong with his teeth until they broke. He whipped the thong across the room. Reaching for the truffle box he selected two and pushed them into my sodden pussy. I knew they would quickly melt. So did he.

Steve bent over my ankles and untied them.

"Spread your legs, as far as you can," he urged. I complied.

He straddled my face as he leaned down to eat my pussy. Oh, my! A chocolate lover after my own heart! Or thereabouts. His cock hovered inches above me. I groaned in frustration, my tongue seeking him. I pushed myself up as best I could with my elbows. Some chocolate remained on his balls but not for long as I lapped them clean. He moaned his appreciation.

My hips took on a life of their own as he sucked and licked and fucked my pussy with his mouth and tongue. His teeth caught my clit and held it gently while he flicked his tongue over it. I trapped his head between my thighs and squeezed for all I was worth. He reacted by accelerating the pace of his oral ministrations.

I opened my mouth to scream and he thrust his cock deep inside it. I almost gagged but recovered to suck him hard. Neither of us would last long at this rate.

Suddenly, Steve rose up and rolled me onto my tummy. He pulled me onto my knees and plunged his hard cock into my pussy with one grunting thrust. He used his hands on my hips to hold me to him as he pushed his cock in and out, in and out.

I came, and came hard. Steve kept pumping until he lost it, too. We collapsed on the bed, winded. After a couple of minutes he untied my wrists, and pulled me to him. I rested my head on his chest and we fell into a dreamy sleep.

Morning came early, it seemed. I noticed there were a few truffles left in the box. Smiling, I arose and freshened up.

Steve was sitting up in bed reading a magazine when I emerged from the bathroom.

"Hey, you," he said. "That was a fantastic evening."

"Oh, yeah," I said. I walked over to the bed and gave him a big kiss. "Happy anniversary, my love. I can't wait until I return the favor and tease you for your favorite food!"

He smiled at me, that devilish eyebrow I've come to know so well arched mischievously.

"There's still a few truffles left, you know."

"Oh, yeah. I know all about the truffles, buster."