Hot Chocolate

Story Info
She welcomes her new black neighbor.
2.5k words
3.63
74.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving for work when I first noticed my new neighbor who was moving in. I said hello and gave him a wave, and couldn't help but notice how very attractive he is. Hot, tall, dark chocolate, and all man. His skin was glistening from heavy lifting. My eyes traveled to his biceps as he redistributed the weight of the box he was carrying so he could lift a hand and wave back to me. Umm nice looking new neighbor, I thought while I was backing out of the driveway. Lucky me. Once on the street, I straightened the wheel and glanced back at him. I was surprised to see that he was still standing there just as he had been, with a smile on his face now, and looking straight into my eyes. I felt a flush of heat immediately run through me, settling right between my legs. A thought popped into my head. I wondered what it would be like to taste his saltiness.

I smiled back, put the thought out of my head, and went on to work. But later that night as I was lying in bed trying to sleep, he kept creeping into my mind. I ran my hands over my thighs and hips wondering what his hands would feel like on me.

I was thinking of him when I work up the next morning. Still. I hadn't had someone affect me like this in forever. My panties were getting wetter as I let myself imagine slowly undressing him and kissing his soft full lips, feeling his nakedness against me. The heat he had started in me was still burning. I couldn't help it, I had to touch myself. He made me want to come.

I didn't want to wait until I got back home from work, so I put on some music before I got dressed and began dancing, wearing only my bra and panties and thinking about the texture of his skin under my hands and what his lips would feel like on me. And what his cock was like. I began touching myself as I moved to the beat. Mmm it felt so good. I lost myself, and got worked up into a frenzy.

I wasn't quiet, and I came hard, and so loud you could hear me over the music. I feel to my knees on the floor, my hand inside my panties, and just as I began to come, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked quickly to see what it was. There, across the way I caught just the briefest glance of my neighbor, dick in hand, stepping back out of view, as the waves of my orgasm overtook me.

When we met outside later that morning, he knew I knew, and I knew he knew, but neither of us said a thing. I introduced myself, and he himself, and I gave him a brief kiss on the cheek as I set out on my day.

Now I am waiting for him. Before I lost my nerve, I took a note over and pinned it to his door. I'm off work, and he should be getting home from the midnight shift soon. I'm shivering in anticipation, and wondering if he'll come. The note invites him to find me waiting for him in the room at the top of the stairs.

I got up early this morning and took a long, hot bubble bath. I shaved, everywhere. I put lotion on my body, and sprayed on some of my favorite cologne so that I am fresh and clean, soft and smooth, and smelling good. I slipped into a short nightie and crawled back into bed, hoping that I haven't gotten it all wrong.

As I wait, I reach down between my legs and spread my lips apart with a finger. I slide it down my slit, to my opening, and feel the wetness already forming. It's quiet in my house, and I hear tires coming down the road. He's home, and I can hear him pull into his driveway. As much as I want to get up and look out the window to watch him as he finds my note, I stay put, wishing, and wanting him more and more. A minute or so goes by, and I hear his front door close. He hasn't come over. He's gone into his own house instead. I wait, and I look at the clock. It's 7:25. I continue to lie still and look back at the clock after what seems like an eternity, and it reads 7:35. He's not coming. My note has put him off. He's not interested. I take a pillow and bring it down next to me, and hold onto it, wishing it was him.

The next thing I know, I hear his door close again, and then footsteps on my front porch. I bolt upright for a second. My heart starts racing and I lie back down and close my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I hear him carefully shut the door and then begin to come up the stairs. As he approaches, I don't know what the next part of my plan is, and I feel panicked. All I know is that I want him here, with me, in my bed.

My bedroom door is ajar, and I see his hand reach out to push it open. He walks into the room, looking straight at me again. I start to say something, and he says Shhh, and reaches down to pull the sheet off of me, exposing me. He just looks, and then begins to unbutton his shirt, slowly. My eyes follow his fingers as they move from button to button. He undresses, piece by piece, as I watch him. When he gets to his underwear, I can't watch anymore and I close my eyes. I want you to watch, he tells me, and I look again, and see the bulge under the fabric and watch him as he slips his hand down into his boxer briefs and takes a hold of his dick. He brings it out, sliding his pants down with the other hand, and I finally see what I've been wondering about. It's huge, getting harder by the moment, thick, dark, and beautiful – just like I knew it would be.

He removes the rest of his clothes and gets into bed with me. He smells of fresh laundry, or like he tok a quick shower after work. Maybe that's what took him so long. I want you naked, he says, and pulls the night gown up, and over my head as I raise my arms for him. He pulls me towards him and I have to kiss him then. It's not an option. I raise my mouth and touch my lips to his, lightly, so lightly he can barely feel it. I run my tongue across his lips and then part mine more and slip my tongue into his mouth, pressing into him as I feel him respond and start kissing me back, harder. Our tongues touch and move with each others and soon we're kissing with an intensity that makes me want to devour him. I suck his tongue into my mouth, and then his lower lip, wanting more.

His hands are on me then, touching my face, running through my hair, and I reach out to touch him, running my hand down the side of his face, to his shoulder, and down his arm. My pale hand contrasts with the darkness of his skin, and I like it. He feels velvety and tough at the same time, hard and smooth, as my hand travels down his chest and across his stomach. His kiss has moved down to my neck now, and I feel his breath on me. He moves his mouth down my neck to my nipple and takes it into his mouth, sucking, while he cups my other breast and runs his thumb across my nipple, catching it between two fingers and squeezing and twisting it.

The heat in me is a fire now, and where I was moist before is beginning to trickle out. I move my hand down, across his waist, and down, to the top of his thigh, to the inside of his thigh and back up, avoiding his dick for the moment. My fingers get so close, but I don't touch it yet. I'm saving it, savoring it. His hand moves between my legs, and pulls them apart. He doesn't play around, pushes two fingers right into me, all the way. I gasp, and feel them there in me, the tips pressed against my g-spot. I feel like I can come right then and start moving my hips, wanting him to move his fingers in me. I reach out and touch his dick then, needing it. He doesn't move though, and he tells me to be still. I can't be. I can't stop breathing so hard or making noise or thrusting to get him to finger fuck me. I can't stop moving my hand on his dick, feeling it for the first time, down to his balls, and back up to the tip. Oh my god. He's barely moving his fingers in me now, and telling me how much he knows I need to come. He shoves them in and out of me, fucking me with them, and then holds them still again, deep. More, I quietly beg, and he doesn't move, because he knows I'm starting to come anyway. I come on him then, on his fingers and they are inside of me, perfectly still, and my pussy is contracting around them.

As I recover, the spasms are quieting, I run my thumb across the top of his dick, across his slit, and take the tips of my fingers and come down over the head, softly, teasingly, touching, moving up and down on just the head. I circle them around the ridge, and move them across the underside of it, making my touch as light as possible until I can begin to feel him twitch. I take my hand then and wrap it around him, and cover as much of his dick as I can, stroking down the shaft, to the base, and then back up to the very tip again. I use my other hand to cup his balls, and gently squeeze and massage them, wanting them in my mouth while I stroke his dick. He's hard now, very hard in my hands.

I want to taste him, but I want to hear him tell me to, so I keep rubbing and stroking him, and my grip gets tighter and my movements faster. Long, slow strokes, then fast, shorter ones. Finally, he puts his hand in my hair and brings my head down. Suck me, he says, and I lean down without hesitating, lick my lips and open my mouth to encircle his dick.

My mouth opens and I suck the head of his cock in, I close my lips around the line where his shaft meets his head, and begin gently sucking while I'm moving my tongue around and under and across. He's moaning as I suck his head, and I know he wants more. After a few minutes of that, he says Take it now, and I open my mouth farther and press down on him, feeling his hard dick fill my mouth, inch by inch, until I can feel him at the back of my throat. I circle my lips tighter around him again, and move my head up, sucking, and down, tonguing, and begin to move faster on him, my mouth hot and wet on his cock, slurping him up, slippery, until I'm bobbing and the pace has gotten steady and oh so good. I fondle his balls while I'm sucking him, and look up at his face to see that his eyes are closed and a look of pleasure on his face. I run my finger down under his balls, across his asshole and around it, and then back to play with his balls some more.

I wonder if he is going to come in my mouth. He's so hard, his balls feeling tight now. But he stops me, pulls his dick out of my mouth and leans up so that he's over me. Then he kisses me again. He kisses along my chest, my stomach, and down to my pussy. He puts his face there and inhales my scent. He runs his tongue across my clit, plays with it for a minute, stroking it with his tongue, sucking it into his mouth, until I reach for his head and he looks up at me questioningly, and I say I need you to fuck me now.

I'm looking at this monster cock and asking myself how I'm going to be able to take it all, but I do. He puts it at the entrance of my pussy and presses against me. I feel myself drenched, open up for him. He pushes and I rise up to meet him and he slides that hard dick into me until it can't go any farther. I'm completely filled up, loving the way that feels, the way he feels in me, that first slow thrust inside. Oh my god.

And he's now pulling almost all the way out, and then deep, back in, such long strokes. It's so slow, excruciating. Faster, I whisper. Tell me, he says. I need you to fuck me faster I say, louder this time. He starts really fucking me now, fast and hard. I hear his balls slapping against me. He pounds me, and I can't even move now. It feels so fucking amazing and I think I've died, and he's a machine, giving me what he knows I need. The bed is creaking. I'm afraid it's going to break. I'm looking up at his face, this unfamiliar face that I saw for the first time just a couple of days before, and I'm moaning and sweating and shaking and coming and then screaming his name. And I watch him, as his muscles clench, his body stiffens, and I suddenly feel his hot cum start to unload in me. His eyes are closed. I can smell our juices. Warm and sticky, I feel them dribble out, down the inside of my thigh, down my crack to my asshole, down to puddle on the bed.

I pull him to me, and he collapses, still inside of me, and we lay like that for a few minutes until he pulls out. I move myself down, next to his hip and reach out to take his dick and guide it to my mouth. Not as hard now, I lick the cum from it and take it in. I suck it, for what seems like a long time, with his hand on my head, stroking my hair. I get the last drops out and keep sucking while I feel him shrink in my mouth. I swear I can taste melted chocolate.