Hot Coed Needs to Find Her Way!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One guy, named Billy, who also played baseball seemed nice to her, so when Ross had to leave for the weekend he told her, on business, but really to go fuck Marie, Pamela agreed to let Billy take her out.

He picked her up and he didn't even get out to open her car door, she didn't like that. When she suggested that they go out to eat, he just brought her back to this apartment and thru some hot dogs on the stove.

Now, she was used to eating like that, growing up without a lot of money and with her three brothers, so that didn't bother her a bit, but it was just the way he kept looking at her that made her a bit uncomfortable.

After they ate, he said he wanted to show her something, he said "wait there, I'll be right out Pam."

Ok she thought, and the next thing she knew, he came out naked, with his average 6" dick hard and sticking straight out! She gasps and said, "Billy, what are you doing, get dressed!"

He just laughed, saying to her, "oh come on Pam, everyone knows you are going with the plant manager, you are not going to tell me that some 30 something year old guy isn't getting your pussy? I just want some of that pussy too; I mean you guys do fuck right?"

She was embarrassed and pist off, she said, "get dressed and take me home!"

He saw the look in her eyes, and not wanting any trouble; he got dressed and gave her $5 saying "here take a cab."

Pamela stormed out and did take a cab back to her dorm, although it was a little more than $5 she was glad that she worked and had money of her own.

What a jerk!" she said to herself as she got in and laid in her bed, thinking about Ross and if he had done something like that with her, she would have gladly played with his erect penis. How she would have put it in her hands and licked and sucked on it, like she saw the girls in the adult movies she watched on her computer did as she rubbed her pussy.

She wanted to feel Ross's dick in her pussy, like those girls did, they looked like it felt too good to be having sex, to be, well as they put it, to be fucking. When she thought of that word, fucking, it made her vagina wet with excitement, she didn't know why.

She was learning lots of new words by watching those adult movies, words like cock and cunt. Oh she had heard of pussy and dick around school, but now she was being exposed to more and they really did make her feel good, to play with her naked pussy and squeeze her own tits.

She was alone in her room, so she got undressed and looked herself in the mirror, she looked just as good as those girls in the movies she thought, and even better than most, "why doesn't Ross think so?" She wondered.

Her big full sexy firm boobs, with those silver dollar areolas sitting up high on her chest, oh she reached up cupping her own tits, feeling them, squeezing them, thinking "oh Ross, yes play with my boobs Ross, please feel my tits Ross!" she wanted to badly for him to want her tits!

She placed her soft hand down over her firm tummy down to her snatch. Like the girls in the movies she watched, she used the razor that she had to shave her legs with, and she shaved the hair off of her small pussy. It felt better when she masturbated if she didn't have any hair on her twat and she thought that it looks pretty that way too!

Pam thought about the way she would see those girls in movies let the guys put their dicks inside of their pussies, and how they looked like it felt so wonderful. She wanted that feeling, so she thought about Billy's dick for a minute, oh it seemed to be about the size of her hair brush handle, oh give or take a bit.

She didn't quite understand why his dick looked so much smaller than those she saw on the movies, but she figured that maybe, the men in the movies were picked because they actually had larger than life penis's.

So, she rubbed her cunt, as she did a few nights week in the shower, and it got nice and slippery, the way it got when it made her feel good. She was rubbing the little button that seemed to really poke out, the on top on her lips, the one known as her clit. She learned quickly that when she rubbed that hard little button, it made her feel wonderful.

She then decided it was time to feel what it would be like to actually put something inside of her vagina, their she laid, all naked and beautiful. Those big voluptuous tits on display, with her soft pink nipples all hard and pointy.

Her strong, beautiful, firm legs wide open, like she saw the girls on the movies, and her soft little hand furiously rubbing her naked vagina back and forth. It was then that she reached for her hair brush and slowly she brought the black rubber handle up close her soaking wet little cunthole.

She probed around her twat, rubbing the handle un and down her cunt lips, before taking the tip and placing it right at the opening of her soft, moist, wet, little hole. She held her breath and slowly she began to insert her hair brush in her small tight honey hole.

It wouldn't really go in too much, at first, as her small hole was so tight around the handle, but it felt great, so she kept trying. Soon she had about an inch or so up her cunt. It was the first object to ever penetrate her pussy and it felt wonderful to Pamela.

She let out a sigh, as she began to pull it out then back in, a bit farther this time, up into her wet fuckhole. She thought about Ross and how this must be how his cock felt, as she fucked herself on her bed, with her legs wide open and her beautiful naked boobs on display.

Oh she closed her eyes, as she fucked her pussy, she didn't push it in far enough to break her seal, but she didn't realize that. The 1 to 2 inches that the hairbrush handle penetrated was enough to make her convulse and shake, as she felt herself getting close to that feeling she gets when she masturbates her vagina in the shower!

With her eyes closed, she was pumping her small virgin twat back and forth, in and out with the hairbrush handle as she thought about her man, as she called him, "her boyfriend." She fucked herself harder and faster, in and out her wet fucking pussy, and it was making her moan and squirm!

Soon a feeling came over that she had never felt before, it was her first orgasm by being penetrated, and she loved it! It made her pussy squirt and that took her by surprise, since she masturbated her cunt only in shower so far, she had no idea that juice actually came out of her little pussy, oh and it felt absolutely wonderful!

From that point on, she was convinced, that one way or another she was going to get Ross to fuck her and fuck her well! To fuck her little pussyhole and make her feel so good! Besides, she wanted to make him feel good too; she just needed to devise a plan on how to get him to notice her in a sexual way.

Little did she know, that Ross, somehow was thinking he had to get Pamela, to see him as a kind loving man, and a man who wanted to make her feel so good. He didn't want to scare her with his huge cock; he just wanted to make Pamela happy and to make her pussy cream! Of course he also wanted to make his big cock feel even better feel so good. He wasn't sure if Pamela had ever fucked or not, by the way she kissed, he guessed that she hadn't.

He wanted to be the man to pop that beautiful coed's cherry!

To be continued...

12