Hot Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Wine & heat mixed make horny sex.
875 words
3.92
14.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we have rested a bit, I get up from the bed, go to the fridge and open a bottle of cold white wine, As I turn and sit down to pour the wine I look over to you on the bed where the sun has lit you up with a golden glow. You have one knee raised and the other out to the side so you are completely open to me. As you watch me watching you, you are squeezing one nipple with one hand and rubbing between your legs with the other. Your fingers and palm are just gently rubbing all over your soft golden hair, outside over your clit and down along your cunt lips.

As I watch your lips swell up and get puffier. You dip one finger into you and it comes out wet and glistening in the sunshine. You rub it all along your crack up to your clit, spreading the moisture all over you. You dip it in again and smear it first over one nipple then over the other. With each hand you now take each nipple and squeeze it and pull it out further and further until they look like two more fingers. I've never seen nipples so long and hard before. Your left hand slides down and opens up your cunt lips and I can see your hard wet clit standing up like another nipple, and your hole wet and dark red. With the middle finger of your right hand you gently flick your clit, bury your finger deep inside you, then rub your clit again. You groan a little and gasp "I can't believe I'm doing this - I've never done it with anyone watching before - I just want you to see everything and deep inside me". You're using two fingers now, then three, holding your golden bush and puffy cunt lips back so I can see.

But then you suddenly stop and stand up. As you walk towards me I can see your slippery lips rubbing against each other, and with each step your eyes shut a little and you squeeze your thighs a little tighter together. You sit astride me, facing me so that your nipple are right in front of my face, and I can feel the heat and dampness as you rub yourself over my groin. Picking up a glass I gently pour wine over each glowing breast and you gasp as the cold liquid runs over your hot nipples. I take each round wet breast in a hand and slowly massage the wine all over and then lick and suck the drips off each nipple. Taking the glass again I dribble it down between us, soaking us both between our legs. The wine stings a bit - but its a nice sting and makes you even more sensitive. I slip my hand down between us and slide finger along your crack and into your cunt, mixing the wine in with the sticky cunt juice. Pulling my finger out I lick the mixture off - It tastes of wine and you. I've never tasted a more sweet and gorgeous cunt than yours. Plunging it back in again, I then take it out and push it into your mouth so you can taste yourself too, and you suck on it and lick it clean.

All this has made me hard again and my cock is jammed in between us with your cunt lips spread around in on either side. Its lying hard along your crack and I you can feel your hard clit rubbing just on the most sensitive part just under the head. I can feel my cock and your incredible clit twitching and jumping together, and I you can see a flush slowly growing over your breasts. I take one of your wrists in each hand and hold them together behind your back, pulling your back over so your breasts and nipples push out right into my face. You can't move so I pull and push you along my cock, back and forwards, back and forwards, feeling the stickiness and heat.

Just as your orgasm starts, I decide that I can't wait either, I want to be in you NOW, buried right up to the hilt. I lift you up and plunge deep into you, jamming you hard down on my cock. I bite a nipple with my teeth, and reaching around I push a wine-soaked finger into your ass. I'm so deep into you it feels like I'm completely buried and I can feel my cock moving inside you against my finger. I thrust harder and harder , and you dig yourself down onto me harder and harder. Finally your head goes back, your back arches and your legs go rigid, squeezing me even tighter into you. As your orgasm rolls over you I you can feel myself spurting deep inside you and filling you up.

You slump forward, your head on my shoulder. With one hand I hold your head to me, with the other I hold your back, squeezing your nipples tight against me. Your thighs are locked around me and we are glued together with a mixture of wine, sticky cunt juice and come.