Hot Day in the Pool

Story Info
GIrlfriend can't resist sex in the pool.
2k words
3.87
52.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chlorinated water shone from your gentle curves, wanting so badly to cling to you as it gently rolled down your subtle features. We had been wading in the shallow end for a while now, with all the usual rabble around, chatting and being generally lame. We knew exactly what was on each others' mind. It would have been evident had I gotten out of the water, everyone would have seen; swimming trunks do absolutely nothing to hide my throbbing cock. I waded slowly behind you, gently putting my arms around you, firmly pressing my cock against your ass to let you know how hard I was. You moaned slightly, feeling as my dick slid between your legs, now pressing up against the full length of your slit, though still in my swimming trunks. You sank a little lower in the water, still casually talking to your friends, while I now, as your breasts slipped beneath the water, slid my hand underneath the top of your swimsuit, rolling your nipple between my fingers as my cock pushed up against your pussy.

After a while you turned to face me, that mischievous grin on your face. Without saying a word, you reached down and squeezed me cock. Hard. It felt absolutely amazing, giving me a good idea how much you wanted my dick inside you. Your nipples were hard, pushing against the fabric of your swimming suit, easily showing through. I waded backwards and you followed, eventually making it to the edge of the pool. It was deep here, so I laid my arms back across the side, floating there with you in front of me. Your hungry eyes locked onto mine as your disobedient hands freed my cock from the swimming trunks. Not sparing any time, or possibly just because you were a little apprehensive with all the people around, you floated closer, pushing aside the fabric of your suit, exposing your throbbing slit. And then you sat down on me, aiming my cock at your tight hole, wrapping your legs around me and impaling yourself onto me.

There for a while we just floated there, relishing in the fact that we were fucking in a public pool. Anyone could have been watching, or maybe no one saw. We never took our eyes off each other. And then I slowly pushed in and out, the combination of your smooth, tight pussy on my rock hard cock and the water all around us insatiable. Fucking your pussy as slow as I could manage, sliding all the way in and out with eyes. The look in your eyes turned me on as much as your flawless body. It was too much for me to take. I pulled out of you, replacing my swimming trunks over my cock, finding it was harder than it was earlier, pushing out my trunks so much that the waistband was pulled away from my stomach a few inches. I decided not to worry about it, and just climbed up the ladder, looking back to you. "C'mon. I'm all dirty."

You led me into the girls lockerroom, locking the door behind you. Before you could turn around, I had pinned you against the wall, your face cradled in my hands, my tongue pressing into your mouth. We kissed passionately, our bodies grinding together as our tongues tasted each other. After a few minutes, you forcefully pulled your lips away, grabbing me by the arms and smiling devilishly. Guiding me into the shower, you turned one on. I reached to touch you, to taste you, anything, but you held my hands back. Shaking your head, you removed the top of your suit and slid behind me. Taking the suit top, you wrapped it as many times as you could manage around my wrists behind my back, then tying it securely. With that, you slipped in front of me again, watching my hungry, frustrated eyes. You stood, a little too far for me to touch you in any way, slowly slipping one hand up your torso and cupping your left breast. You massaged it carefully, your eyes never leaving mine, working all the way across the gentle curve, flicking your nipple with your thumb. Still massaging your breast, your worked your other hand down into the the skimpy bottom of your suit. Pulling two fingers against your clit and massaging your chest as the steamy water poured down your body, your eyes on fire, watching me. I could feel my cock dripping in my shorts, and I wasn't in the spray of the shower.

Reaching out with a hand, you pulled me closer, slowly sinking to your knees, still rubbing your clit with a quick tempo, subtle moans issuing from your lips. Eyes still locked onto mine, latching onto my cock at the base, pulling my suit tight against it, making it look now more like a pole than a tent. I wanted desperately to just rip off my trunks and let you actually taste me, but when trying to free my cock, I just found my tied hands struggling in futility. Moaning as you slowly pressed my clothed cock into your mouth, inch by inch, the feeling indescribable. By the time you stopped pressing me into you, over half my cock had disappeared between your amazing lips. I felt your tongue working steadily as your fingers worked on your pussy, licking my hard shaft up and down, your free hand reaching up my suit leg and fondling my balls. I whimpered and moaned, wanting to fuck you so badly, but unable to get my hands free. Your fluid motions slowed now, moaning as I could see your fingers working your clit with a furious speed. Just as you started coming, you pressed my cock all the way into your mouth, moaning wildly as you finger-fucked your wet hole while my cock slid all the way down your throat. You held it there until you had finished coming, and then you pulled back, catching your breath. I was about to ask for you to untie me, when you looked up, that fire burning still in your eyes, this time with more ferocity.

You pulled my trunks to my knees, grabbed my cock with one hand and reaching around, rubbing a finger against my asshole. And, with no hesitation, you slammed your face down on my red, throbbing dick, at the same time burying two fingers into my tight asshole. I screamed. It hurt so badly, and there was no doubt in my mind your two fingers were in me as far as you could force them. Fucking your expert mouth up and down my fat cock, you raped my asshole with the same speed. I let out a yell every time your fingers plunged into me and my cock slid down your throat. I could see your small breasts bouncing with each thrust, a small dribble of spit and semen coming out of your mouth, dripping down your chin and onto your right breast. Despite the pain, I knew I had never felt something so incredible; the force, the intensity was enough to drive me over the edge. And you had; I could feel my balls shaking, knowing I was going to come soon and hard. Without even a thought, I pulled against the restraints so hard that they snapped, and pulled your head off my cock.

I turned you over, a shocked look on your face, as I put you on your hands and knees. With a single thrust, just a second before I felt semen filling my dick, I buried my cock in your asshole. We both screamed at the same time as I came, shooting warm, sticky fluid into your ass. I came for what seemed like minutes, and when I finally pulled out, there was so much come dripping from your asshole, your whole pussy was white. My semen ran in runnels down the insides of your thighs. Not even stopping to catch my breath, I also got on my hands and knees, and started sucking on your pussy. The taste was almost as amazing as the feeling, my tongue up your thighs each time to your hole, fucking my tongue in and out of it before I pulled up to make a pass. After your pussy was clean of my come, I spread your ass cheeks a bit more, plunging my tongue into your come filled asshole. It was a little looser now, I was able to push the full length of my tongue into you, tasting around, then pulling out and licking up your crack a few times, then repeating. As I tongue-fucked your ass, I felt my fingers had found their way to your pussy. My index and middle fingers pumped into you soaked hole as my thumb flicked your clit, still licking your asshole. You came again with a speed and intensity that made your whole body shake. You came hard, and kept on coming, but I decided I didn't want to wait.

Turning you onto your back, I straddled your torso, my balls resting in between your breasts, my cock hovering above your face. Your pussy still spasming from your last orgasm, I positioned my knees so that your arms were pinned down, and grabbed my cock and start stroking it. Rubbing my balls up and down your chest as I masturbated, every time my cock would come close to your lips you would reach for it, only for me to pull away. I moved my hand up and down my cock even faster, biting my bottom lip and moaning, watching you desperately try to get a taste of the liquid that dripped from the head of my cock, all over your hard nipples. And, still stroking my dick, leaned in, getting close enough for you to lick the come from the tip of me. But, just before your tongue touched me, I pushed forward, rubbing my cock across the right side of your face, smearing my semen against you, and just rubbing my rock hard cock all over you. Now, pulling back and continuing to masturbate, feeling an orgasm building. i leaned forward now, so that my cock was hovering just over your face, just out of reach of your tongue. And I came a little sooner than I expected; ropes of come shot into your mouth, going everywhere, covering your jaw and cheeks with sperm. Then, the final throes of my orgasm, I stuffed my dick into your mouth, letting you drink the last few jets of semen. I fell onto my back, panting for air.

You crawled over me with a look that said "enough of this bullshit." You stroked my cock, squirming as you did so, until I was hard again; it didn't take very long. Then you reached a leg over my crotch, positioning your soaked slit right above my bright red cock. You didn't kneel, but crouched down; only the balls of your feet touching the ground. Taking no time, you forced your pussy down onto my cock, completely engulfing it in one motion; we both moaned, and you began bouncing up and down my cock, using your whole leg to ride my cock, even coming off of the tip with every thrust, but fucking me so fast and hard that my cock didn't have time to fall out. It felt so amazing, everything got very blurry; watching your perfect breasts bounce as you rode me like this was our last day to live, your hands on your knees. I was sure I hadn't come yet, but I saw white fluid covering my cock and your pussy, completely soaking both of us. The sight made me unsure how many times I had come, but sure that I was going to now-- and hard. I screamed as you thrust down on me one last time, feeling my sperm fill the only hole that I hadn't come in today. We both moaned and screamed for what could have been an hour, feeling my legs and stomach soaked with both of our juices. When it was all over, you fell onto me, my cock still half inside you, and it took but moments for sleep to find us, no thought as to what might wake us.