Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine being as skilled as you," Sena admitted. She'd watched Salamacia spar with several people, including Lian, and both cousins were extremely skilled at the sword, neither of them being able to completely best the other.

"I doubt anyone could ever be as skilled as me, but you're welcome to try," Salamacia shot back with a grin. Sena was silent for a few moments, known what she should say, per the way she was raised. Had she said anything like that, her parents would have chided her for being arrogant.

However, she could also see that Salamacia was saying it lightly, and that there was a difference between prideful and playful arrogance.

"I will try very hard," she shot back, hearing Salamacia's delighted chuckle before the taller woman draped an arm across her shoulders, leading her out of the training room.

o0o

When the two of them came back to her apartments, Salamacia was thinking of the fun she would have with her bride. Slowly but surely, she was wearing down the younger woman's austere demeanor, bringing out a smile here and there, even a laugh. Sena could be such a tight-ass, just like everyone on the Silver Isles seemed to be, but these moments seemed to be becoming fewer in between.

"I don't claim to be a mind-reader, but I think you would like a bath?" she asked the dark-haired woman. Sena eagerly nodded, and Salamacia led her to the small solar that opened off her bedroom, where several buckets of water sat, ready to be used. Though the bathhouse was a common area, the Aracons had the option of washing privately, using buckets brought to them.

The small chamber had narrow windows which cast beams of sunlight across the tiled floor. There was soap, towels, loofahs, and sponges, and a stool. The buckets sat near the stool, filled with cool, clean water that Salamacia could heat up with her magic.

"I'll wash you," Salamacia whispered as she slid behind Sena, purring this into her ear.

"Is that meant to be a prelude to..."

"Yes." She leaned down, nibbling along Sena's ear, her hands sliding to the younger woman's hips and squeezing gently. She pressed her front to Sena's behind, grinding against her, waiting for what seemed like an almost inevitable protest, since this wasn't a bedchamber.

Sena was silent for several moments, but she did not pull away. Salamacia's hands slowly slid up her sides to rub Sena's chest, massaging the bound flesh, hearing a quiet moan. Meeting no resistance, Salamacia smirked to herself before her hands slid under the tunic, fingernails gently scraping along pale flesh as she came to the edge of the breast binding.

"Enjoying this, are we?" she breathed into her wife's ear, and was gratified to get a brief nod in response. One of her hands slid downwards, and she felt her arousal stir as her fingertips slid along the vee of Sena's groin. A soft sigh escaped the younger woman's throat as her head lolled back against Salamacia's shoulder. A finger slid along Sena's most intimate areas, feeling the soft warmth there. A little further, and she found slickness when she pressed upward. Sena shifted a bit, widening her stance to give easier access to her womanhood. Salamacia let out an approving hum, and another finger joined the first, gently massaging and stroking the moist folds as her other hand massaged a breast through Sena's binding.

When it was obvious that Sena was aroused, Salamacia pulled back, her hand sliding out of the younger woman's pants and along her hip.

"Out of these clothes, sweetling, and you will have more of that," the blonde encouraged. Sena gave a shaky nod, a fierce blush on her pale cheeks. Her light boots came off before she slid off her socks and pants, and Salamacia crossed her arms, enjoying the strip show. Her gaze moved along Sena's wiry legs, taking in the graceful ankles and slender calves. She slid the tunic over her head, and turned her back to the older woman before removing her breast binding.

"You know better than to try to hide your tits from me," Salamacia playfully chided. Sena looked over her shoulder with a faint smirk before lowering her underwear, revealing a view of her pert behind that had Salamacia suddenly feeling that her pants were too tight.

o0o

Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback for this story. I got some really excellent comments and questions in response to the last chapter, and it's sparked some great new ideas and plot points for this story. I can't say which ones as that would be too spoilery, but your feedback really does help me, as I like knowing what my readers want and enjoy.

12