Hot Diamonds

Story Info
A vigilante spanks his way to information from Rose.
1k words
4.28
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lower the gun, Rose. It's just us."

His voice slid like smooth velvet over her skin, the words a breath of air along the curve of her neck as she felt a hand fall to the gentle curve of her hips. Because Rose knew it was going to happen her body didn't stiffen when she felt the hardness of his press into her backside. His fingers drew a lingering caress up along her side; through the thin fabric of her silk blouse she felt him clearly, as if she were wearing not a stitch of the tailored dress suit. Rose's lashes fluttered, the trail of goosebumps along his fingers betrayed the steady tone of her voice.

"Take your hands off me. Now. This isn't the place or time." She felt his lips curved against his neck and shivered when the edge of his teeth pressed into her skin. His body only pressed closer.

"Not yet. You don't want me to, not really."

"Yes, I — "

"Don't lie, Rose. Your body doesn't." The words came a moment before she shivered and fought back a whimper when teeth all too briefly bit down onto her neck. The gun slipped from her hand into his; a second later she heard it hit the desk. "You've been dreaming about me again, about us. Haven't you?"

"You wouldn't have come for just that." Rose moistened her lips and swept her eyes around the darkened third floor of the newspaper building. Everyone else had left hours ago, only the janitor and security lurked now. They were at least a couple floors away, having both been down there no more than ten minutes ago. Somehow he always seemed to have perfect timing. Instead of answering him she attempted to shift and create some measure of space between him and the desk. It didn't work.

"No," came the deep murmur as his hand traveled further up along her chest and slowly palmed one rounded breast. In his arms she trembled; her eyes closed when his thumb teasingly brushed along her nipple until it proudly erected beneath blouse. The soft moans couldn't be held back when he then teased its twin and gave both slow, deep pinches. "The Dreyford diamonds."

"The Dreyford diamonds? I don't know anymore than you. They were just stolen, no leads, too hot to sell right now. Any smart thief — "

Her words cut off with a sudden gasp and half cry as she was suddenly pushed forward to bend at the waist over her desk, his knee wedging her legs apart and settling closely nestled between them. Tightly he held her wrists at the small of back with one hand, the other searching through the desk drawers beside him. In the bottom one he found what he was looking for: an extra pair of stockings.

"You're lying again." The words came as he efficiently bound her wrists with the nylon and then moved his hands underneath her, undoing button after button until it revealed her bra. With a forceful tug the bra came down, exposing her breasts and still pebbled nipples. Only for a moment did he fondle them again, though, before slipping his hands away and letting her press into the desk. "You met with the Prospero son today."

"It was just a lead, nothing — "

SMACK!

Rose yelped when his hand came down hard and firm on the swell of her ass. Against the desk she shuddered as she felt the flicker of heat between her thighs. "Prospero didn't have anything useful!"

SMACK!

Again she shuddered, this time bit down onto her lower lip.

"What else is there?"

Rose's eyes squeezed shut as his hands slid up the skirt to her waist; freely she shivered when he ran a finger tip along the slit of her folds, sheer covered by the black underwear. His hand slid the panties to her thighs before parting her legs wider. This time when his hand came down it did so on her exposed pussy; he grinned when she let out a sharp cry. When she still didn't answer him his hand came down again. Again and again. Each one was awarded with a deliciously whimpered moan that grew louder with each smack of his hand. It wasn't until the sixteenth did she answer him, her thighs trembling.

"Prospero said he'd heard rumors about a rogue thief," She paused, inhaled sharply as she heard his zipper lower, felt the rustle of jean and skin. Then his hand came down on her ass, stinging it with a fresh imprint. On the end of the moan, Rose continued. "Someone kicked out of the White Dragons — " Loudly she gasped and then moaned deeply, her head arching back as he gripped a hand in her long hair and filled her with one thrust of his thick cock. "But he wasn't sure who."

Fully he pulled out of her before thrusting in again. Now Rose surrendered, her hips held still by his hand as he bucked his hips into hers, taking her hard, deep and quick. She was already so tightly wound around him, her juices drenching his cock that quivered inside of her with each sound of heightening pleasure emitting from her parted mouth. Beneath her the desk creaked as he thrusted quicker, his fingers nearly bruising in their tight hold.

"Don't cum yet, Rose... not yet... "

Not yet?! Her mind screamed. "Please! Please! I need to — "

"Hello? Is someone there?"

The sound of the janitor broke cold across Rose who quickly swallowed a deep moan. In the blink of an eye she felt him withdraw, then the rush of cool air behind her. Her body violently shaking with the pent up need that burned inside her, she lay there quietly as possible and prayed to disappear within the darkness. Only until the janitor shuffled away minutes later did she dare lift up from the desk. As her eyes looked to the nylon discarded beside her she saw one word scribbled on the paper beside it.

Cum.