Hot Dogs and Warm Cream

Story Info
Adventures of brother and sister in a swing club.
3.9k words
4.13
146.2k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

The marshal at the entrance of the swing club scrutinised the identity cards of the teenage boy and girl in front of him with piercing eyes. There was no hanky panky. They were presenting their true cards, and they were brother and sister. The boy was nineteen and the girl eighteen, both above the legal age for entry. With a wry smile and a shrug of the shoulders he let them in.

Caro was feeling extremely nervous, but her brother Kelvin assured her that there was nothing to fear for he will always be by her side.

"What if Mom and Dad come to know of it?" asked Caro for the nth time.

"There is no way that they can," said Kelvin. Caro held on to her brother till at the changing rooms they had to part.

It was Kelvin's idea. He came to know of swing clubs from Ronnie, his friend, who had been to one on a trip to Europe. In their town across the Atlantic swing clubs, if they exist at all, were very private. In Europe, especially in the smaller countries like Holland and Denmark, one can just plonk the entry fee and get in. When his parents suggested Europe for their summer visit Kelvin decided he must gain entrance into one and see for himself if all the great things his friend ranted about these clubs were true. By skimping and saving pocket money he had enough with some to spare. But there was this problem of having a woman companion that was an unalterable condition for entry. He knew no one in Copenhagen. Why not Caro? Instinctively he felt that it was not the right thing to do. Finding no other way he rationalised into thinking that it was not improper for his sister to accompany him on what was after all a sight seeing tour. Ronnie's cousin had accompanied him. Caro can do the same.

Broaching the topic was of course dangerous. Sister being a sister would immediately convey the news to Mom, and the consequences were unimaginable. He cautiously approached her using his persuasive charm. Surprisingly Caro was not shocked. Kelvin attributed it to her not knowing what swing clubs really were. She had an idea that it was a naughty place and was scared that Mom and Dad may get to know. Kelvin used more of his charm and got her consent and more important promise for secrecy.

In the changing room Kelvin removed his clothes in their entirety as per regulation and wrapped a large towel round his waist. He had to wait awhile for Caro to come out. When she came out she was also in a towel tied round her arm pits.

"Just this towel?" asked brother.

"Yes," she said ruefully. "I don't like it at all Kelvin. Come on we'll go back."

"Don't be scared. I told you I will be always with you. Are you wearing anything inside?"

"Nothing. That is the rule." He whistled.

"Young man what precisely does that whistle mean?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Just nothing."

"OK, let it continue to be nothing."

They walked in silence along a corridor; strangely there was no one about. Then they turned a corner and a surprising sight met their eyes. It was a big hall, and standing in groups round the many columns were men who were totally nude. They varied in size, build, and colour, but all shared one feature in common—they had extra large size penises.

"Kelvin, I'm frightened. We'll go away."

"Don't be silly. We are just taking a tour. Look at these men's organs. Big aren't they?"

"How would I know? Are they really big?"

"They are."

"Yours then must be small." Teasing her brother put spirit into her. She regained her aplomb.

"Mine is big too."

"But from the awe with which you are viewing these specimens I get the feeling that yours is much smaller than the smallest in this crowd."

"Want to see?"

"No necessary."

"If you jibe you must give me a chance to prove. Either this or that."

"No, I'll jibe and I don't want my only brother to make a fool of himself by displaying his string bean."

"String bean? You will regret having made that statement."

"OK."

"Silly, Caro that we must spend so much to enter this place and instead of enjoying the sights we may not see again for a long time to come we are fighting like...like."

"Brother and sister," completed Caro and they laughed. "What are these men doing here?"

"Couples come here to revive their dying sex lives."

"How?"

'They choose one of these men, and the woman has sex with him. The husband watches and may be joins in. When they leave this place they are not the same that entered. They become so close to each other that they are in a second honey moon."

"But why have these men large organs?"

"Which woman wants a string bean? Want to see mine?"

"No thanks."

Some of the men crowded round them, flaunting their organs, but when Kelvin told them that they are not interested they left. Kelvin spoke with such authority that Caro felt secure in his company. They turned the corner and came to the pool.

The pool was fairly crowded and there was much to see, but not to play. One cannot enter the water draped in towels, and it was extremely unlikely that Caro would be willing to go in nude. There were two young women seated on deck chairs quite close to where the brother and sister had taken their stand. Both were totally nude. They must have come out the water a short while ago for their skin was still wet. One had a closely shaven pussy and the other sported a luxuriant brush. Kelvin watched them with fascination.

"Do all women shave their pussy hair?" he asked his sister.

"Can't you see that some do and some don't?" She darted a glance at her brother. She knew what he was after.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Shave your pussy hair?"

"I won't answer that question."

"Please yourself. Anyway I am entering the water. You can join in if you care to."

"Have a nice time," she said. "I'll close my eyes till you are in the water." She then screamed a muffled scream and ran and hid behind a potted palm.

"What's the matter?" asked Kelvin. She stabbed her finger in the direction of a corner of the pool and said voicelessly, 'Dad and Mom'. Brother lip read her words and joined her promptly under the palm tree. It was Dad and Mom all right.

Mother was standing proudly erect (she was a tall woman) at pool edge and a handsome stranger sat at her feet with his legs touching the water and one hand rubbing the inner part of Mom's thigh. Father stood with another woman who had her arms round his waist and head on his shoulder. All four were totally nude.

"Swinging," said Kelvin hoarsely.

"What's that?" Caro was whispering though parents were too far away to hear them.

"Swinging. Don't you know? Partner swapping."

"What's that?"

"That man fucks Mom, and Dad fucks that woman." He paused in order to give greater effect to what he was about to say. "They do it at the same time on an emperor size bed, with Dad enjoying the sight of that man screwing Mom, and Mom watching her husband screwing the other woman."

"Horrible. You don't seem to think so. You are enjoying describing what they would be doing."

"I am."

"How could they have met them? Mom and Dad said they know no one here."

"Did you see some couples on the sofas were the men were standing? These couples want to meet other couples for swapping. Mom and Dad must have met them here. Probably it is not their first visit to this joint." The kids watched their parents.

"Mom looks magnificent in the nude," said Kelvin.

"You are looking at her with lustful eyes. That's sin." Kelvin was thinking of something else.

"Her pussy looks great. Did you know that Mom shaved her pussy?"

"Of course I know."

"Why did I not know?"

"We are women. We know a lot of things you men would not know."

"Like this monthly periods."

"Yes."

"Tell me something about it."

"Don't be silly. I won't."

The man stood up and hugged Mom and they kissed. He then fondled her.

"I don't like to see the stranger play with Mom's breast," said Caro.

"If Dad does not mind why should we. He likes to screw that woman and that man wants to screw Mom. It is fair exchange."

"Don't talk like that."

"Like what?"

"You are talking of that man screwing Mom as if it is a casual thing."

"It is, in my book."

"Not in mine. It hurts me."

Soon Dad and the other woman jumped into the water and they hugged and kissed.

"You like that?".

"I don't mind that," she said. "It is Mom that I want to be pure."

"Pure? Don't talk rot."

Mom and the other man were standing holding hands watching their spouses frolicking. Further discussion was not possible for their parents and their friends, the pool session over, took up their towels and walked purposefully towards the stairs for the upper floor where rooms for more serious activities were located.

"We'll go up. Today is gangbang night. We can see a lot of action."

"What's gangbang?"

"A large number of men and women engage in sex at the same time. When you see it you will understand."

Kelvin and Caro followed their parents at a discrete distance. They were soon in the upper floor, the hot area of the establishment.

There were a crowd of men and women in a room, all of them nude except one man who had rimless spectacles on and wore a tie on his bare neck lending an academic air to the proceedings. A young woman sat on the back rest of a sofa. She was leaning on the chest of a man who was standing behind. He was kneading her magnificent breasts with unconcealed relish. Two men were holding up her thighs and the tie wearer was on his knees on the sofa, and unmindful of his spectacles, had his head buried in the woman's pussy. There was symmetry to the arrangement rather like gymnasts in circuses that Kelvin found amusing.

Another young woman was on the sofa and two men were paying her homage. One man had his cock inside her mouth and the other was licking her clitoris. Two couples were on the carpet in a huddle and a man and a woman crouched in front of them were encouraging them with words and gestures.

Kelvin turned towards his sister.

"This is gangbang," he said in a reverential voice. "I have seen in blue movies and in the Internet but I did not suspect that it is really happening." He was quite hoarse. Caro stood there with hands on her eyes.

"What a horrible place you have brought me to, Kelvin. Take me home immediately."

"Wait a bit Caro. If you don't want to see close your eyes. I won't miss it for the world." She went to a corner and stood there. Kelvin watched for a while, and then not being sure that he was doing the correct thing, moved away.

"Kelvin, take me home. This is horrible." Kelvin played his trump card.

"If Dad and Mom find this good it cannot be horrible." They moved to a quiet corner and sat on a stone bench.

"That is what I find horrible. Mom may be in a gangbang. If I see her in a gangbang I will never respect her again."

"No, Caro, there are just into swinging. These four and no other."

"Would that strange man put it into Mom's mouth?"

"I suppose he would. If you want we can go round and see if Dad and Mom are in an open room. But before that I want to have another look at the gangbang. Care to join?" Caro looked up. Clearly she was not as horrified as she was a short while ago.

"Come on Caro, be a sport. This is what swing clubs are all about."

He got up, turned and looked back. She got up slowly and followed him. The pairings (not all were pairs of course) were different, but the action was still quite intense.

"I want to find Ma and Pa," said Caro.

"For consolation? Ha ha. I don't think they would be pleased to see us." They moved round. They saw naked couples cuddling, and blowing, and fucking. Caro was now getting immune to what was happening.

They turned a corner and nearly banged into their parents. Luckily there was a column behind which they were able to hide. Another couple must have joined them for they were six now.

"Dad and got more company," said Kelvin. "I must hand it to him. He is smart."

The six entered a nearby room and closed the door but did not shut it. The children went to a corner and sat.

"Now what?" asked Caro.

"We'll give Dad and Mom time to settle down, and then we can safely peep. "Then waited and then they crept up and through the slit peeped in. The sight was stunning.

All were stark naked. Mom was lying face down with chest on the emperor sized bed and hip thrust up. The man who was with them at the pool was standing behind her. From where they were peeping the children could see his cock slide in and out of Mom's vagina. Mom was making forward and backward movements to match. She turned her head to one said and she had the cock of the third man in her mouth. The second woman, the one at the pool, was on all fours with her pussy on Dad's face and he was laying on his back licking like a dog cleaning up a bowl, and she was playing with his large, erect, and upwardly curved cock. From time to time she took his rose into her mouth and slurped as if it were lollypop. Even in this situation Dad had not forgotten his martial responsibilities: He was fondling his wife. The third woman was standing by the side of the man who was fucking Mom and he was fondling her.

"Aren't you angry to see Mom used this way Kelvin?"

"Angry? Why angry?"

"Annoyed at least."

"Why annoyed."

"It appears that you approve."

"Who am I to approve. Whatever adults do in agreement is acceptable."

"Really? I won't be surprised if you join the line too. Why no response. Would you?"

"I won't mind."

"You mean you would not mind fucking Mom?"

"When I see her this way my feeling towards her are different." Caro became thoughtful. She could see a point in what her brother was saying.

"Dad and Mom are enjoying themselves. That's the crux of the matter," said Kelvin.

"So it appears," said Caro. "We'll go to that corner divan. After this man has done with mother the one whom she is preparing by sucking will get behind her and do it. Dad may too. Mom is the beauty in that group. She will have to bear the burden. I do not want to see that horror."

"OK, we'll sit on that divan." They moved to a divan.

A young couple came sat by their side. It was clear that they wanted to swap. Kelvin excused himself and taking Caro with him went into one of the room and closed the door.

"We won't be disturbed here. I'm having a problem Caro."

"What problem?"

"I am having such a hard-on that I fear I may burst," said Kelvin.

"Bigger than Dad's?"

"Easily, see." He opened his towel and his large cock swayed in front of Caro. She playfully gave it a tap and laughed.

"Are you moist?" he asked.

"What's that?"

"Moist in the pussy." She blushed scarlet but did not reply.

"Caro darling I want to see you naked, please."

"No."

"Please darling. My friend Ronnie who told me about this club regularly sees his sister in the nude."

"Peeping?"

"No, she allows him."

"Not a nice girl surely."

"Sensible girl. She fears that if she does not oblige her brother will get involved with bad women. Caro darling please."

She turned to see if the door of properly closed, and then opened her towel. Kelvin gaped. In the nude she looked lovely with her shapely breasts and nicely curved pussy mound. He touched her breast. She did not object. He gently plucked one tit and then the other. He cupped her breasts. He looked up. He made eye contact with his sister. She was smiling affectionately. He went on his knees to have a closer look at her pussy. It was an elegant pussy with sparse hairs on it.

"Which is the love button?" She spread out the leaves with her fingers and showed the clitoris. Kelvin could see some moisture peeping out.

"So small, yet so mighty," said Kelvin in spontaneous poetic imagery. "Have you seen Mom's love button?" He was rubbing Caro's pussy.

"What an absurd question. Take away your hand."

"Why absurd. A straight question demanding a yes or no answer."

"No."

"Have you seen Mom nude before this?"

"Of course yes. I have assisted her in baths at times when she was unwell."

"Caro darling will you let me kiss that button." She pushed her pussy forward and he kissed, and then he licked.

"How does it feel?"

"A funny feeling."

"Like electric charges passing through?"

"Not like that. It is something that one cannot describe."

"How big is Mom's button?"

"I have not seen it I told you. But I don't like it this Mom thing. It is sin to think of Mom in that way."

"Hope I am not hurting you by talking about Mom."

"Kelvin won't you talk of something else?"

"Caro I want to hug you."

"OK."

They stood up and embraced. Soon it as a tight embrace and they were kissing on the lips. Caro broke away.

"Please Kelvin don't take advantage of me."

Caro sat on the bed and Kelvin stood by her side.

"What do you say about my string bean? Big enough?" She nodded. "Please touch it." She ran her fingers on its upper surface. Then with thumb and fingers she retraced the foreskin and touched the rose, and then she boldly grasped the shaft.

"OK, Caro darling, I am bursting, at least jerk me off?"

"What's that?"

"Shake my cock till it discharges; masturbate."

"OK, lie down."

"Caro shall I lick you when you are jerking?" Caro remained silent. She seemed to be agreeing to every suggestion.

"Just put it in the mouth. It is better than using the hand. Dad is doing it; it can't be bad; say how it feels." Kelvin lay on his back. She got on to the cot and bending down she took his cock in her mouth. She played her tongue about it. Then she pumped in and out. She could not obviously say how it felt, but she must have found it good for she started working on it with greater vigour. Kelvin gently took her thigh and swung it over him. He slid up and moved his sister's hips till her pussy was over him. He expected Caro to protest but she did not. Her pussy was against his mouth. He started licking. At first she did not respond and then suddenly she did. He must have touched the right spot. He would have liked to use his hands to spread her leaves, but he could not free them. Caro became more animated. She flexed her knees and spread fully. Kelvin licked with greater and greater vigour; her hips were vibrating, and when he swiped in bold strokes she exploded. Kelvin ejaculated at the same moment. His first stroke was into her mouth. She must have pulled it out for the rest of it was on her face. They lay quietly, both stunned by the enormity of their action. Then Kelvin heard his sister sobbing. He got up and pulling his towel from the cot he wiped her face. She was spitting as if she did not like the taste of semen.

"I have been a bad girl," she said amidst sobs. "If I go to hell Dad and Mom must take the responsibility, and you."

"Me? How?"

'You got me into a vulnerable state and got all you wanted. Beast!"

"Don't weep Caro. You make me feel bad."

Kelvin was not feeling upbeat either. He felt he had sinned; he blamed his parents too. Both now had one overpowering desire—to go back to the room. They moved to the shower cleaned themselves and headed for their hotel.

*

They reached their room, drank milk and went to bed. In the night Caro woke up Kelvin.

"Mom and Dad are not back yet," she said. "It is one in the morning."

"It must be a mighty gangbang. Mom's pussy must be sore."

"How do you know?"

"They were in an open room, Caro. That means that others interested can join."

"Does that mean that many men have fucked Mom?"

"Why not? That's why she went there, is it not?"

"Kelvin darling I feel lonely. Are Mom and Dad lost to us?"

"No Caro. Tomorrow it would be OK. We leave this place in the afternoon."

"Darling, may I sleep on your bed?"

"Welcome," he said and made room for her.

"No, on second thought I won't. After what happened today I won't trust you that far. I will cuddle within myself." She lay down. "Strange isn't. This morning I had a mother, father, and a brother I could trust implicitly. In a few hours I have none." She sobbed in utter misery.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12