Hot Donna Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband wants her to tease cock.
2.1k words
4.43
63.4k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

My heart is still pounding as I look at the picture of Ben's thick shaft held in our waitress's hand, a string of his cum still clinging from her smiling mouth to the wet slit of his bulbous purple cock-head. My pussy tingled knowing that I had made him hard like that, he was lusting after me to be the one to suck and fuck last night. I sat down quickly as my legs gave out, my orgasm devoured my body as I continued to stare at the erotic picture on my phone. Once I finally calmed down I had a cup of water and continued my exercises.

When I got back up to the room Rob had already left for work, leaving me a note that the room was paid for I should enjoy breakfast and that he had left me the car keys. I took a lazy shower and put on the complementary robe in the room and ordered breakfast from room service. I look in my suitcase that Rob had packed for me and see he has jeans and a sweater for me to wear home, not hot and sexy like last night, then I notice his shirt from last night over the back of a chair. I strip off my robe and slip into his shirt, I can smell his cologne and remember how hard I had made his and Ben's cocks last night. My eyes close as I slide my hands up my inner thighs, pulling the shirt along with me, fantasizing the two of them are here now, in my room, watching me move for them.

A knock at the door and a deep male voice announced room service and I am pulled back to reality, but my mind is still locked in fantasy. I do one button up on the shirt near my navel and give my hair a wild toss as I open the door. A young swarthy man stands in my doorway, white teeth, clear brown eyes surrounded by glistening brown skin, smiling the company policy smile as his hands rest on the small cart. His eyes quickly scan my body, enjoying my breasts but locking on my crotch, his breath catching in his throat as he openly burns the vision of my smooth bald pussy into his brain. Rob has always told me just how sexy my pussy looks, but isn't that just what husbands are supposed to say. This young Latino in the tight pants is verifying that my pussy is drop dead gorgeous, his eyes meet mine for just a second, the lust he feels for me visible in them as without apology they drop back down to the junction of my legs.

I back into the room stopping when I feel the bed behind my legs, giving Renaldo space to move the cart into the room. He removes the cover and looks up at my face for a change.

"Breakfast for just one?" he questions and I just nod, my eyes slide over the noticeable bulge in his tight slacks.

"No husband with the beautiful lady?" he asks, voice catching in his throat, he is nervous and excited at the same time. His nervousness somehow makes me feel more confident.

"My lovers have already left." I whisper coyly, running my hands up my body to tangle in my hair, "It's just you and me Renaldo."

He moves from behind the cart and approaches me, his hands on my shoulders as he gently pushes me back on to the bed. I look up to see he has dropped to his knees between my legs.

"I must kiss your beautiful lips." he begs so softly as his hands caress my thighs, moving my legs further apart.

I smile my permission to him and watch as his face approaches my pussy, he inhales deeply, devouring my scent as if I was a fine wine, then a deep groan escapes his mouth as his lips lightly kiss along my slit, gathering my dewy wetness with each touch. I moan with pleasure and open my legs even wider, inviting him to taste me more fully, my head dropping back on the mattress as I sense his tongue lightly licking along each of my swollen outer labia, his mouth and my slit joining in a french kiss as his tongue slips into my hole then up between my inner lips to my engorged clit, his mouth encircling my hard little marble and sucking it between his lips so his tongue can flick at it's most sensitive tip. I am coming on the mouth of a man I have not know for five minutes while I am thinking of the hard cock of a man I had dinner with last night, God, can I be the same woman that bitched about dressing like a cock tease just months ago?

I churn my pussy against his face, my hands in his hair as I encourage him to continue to pleasure me. I can feel him lapping at my copious juices,his throat working to swallow all that my orgasms can produce, broad tongue strokes the length of my slit, his teeth nibbling the sides of my clit, his lips sucking my nectar deep from within my hole, my moans intertwining with his groans as he services my needy snatch.

One final kiss from his lips draws a satisfied sigh from me as he stands and excuses himself to use the washroom. I lie back on the bed, not bothering to cover myself or to close my legs and enjoy the after glow for a few minutes until Renaldo returns, smiles at me as he whispers a soft thank you and leaves the room, his eyes dropping to enjoy my open wet pussy one more time.

I look over my breakfast and decide to wash up first, heading for the bathroom. As I run the water I notice something in the waste basket and pull out a pair of pale blue men's bikini briefs. I can smell cum, and see the front of the underwear are coated in creamy white residue. I realize Renaldo must have cum in his pants as he was eating me out and had decided it was easier to discard them than to try and clean out the sizable load he had deposited. The scent and sight of his cum I find very arousing,my first thought is to scoop some of his jizz with my fingers, or to run my tongue along his briefs, then one thought becomes more powerful than any of the others. I bend and slip his soiled briefs up my legs, my pussy lips open to receive Renaldo's gift, my body shuddering with delight at the exotic and erotic feel of his cum sliding into my slit, my fingers pressing his goo over my lips and clit. I looked at the wild woman wearing men's bikini underwear in the mirror, not quite sure it was me.

I finished my breakfast wearing Rob's shirt and Renaldo's underwear, and decided to just slip my jeans on, leaving myself in a state of constant arousal. I went to the mall, leaving Rob's shirt mostly unbuttoned, enjoying the attention my breasts were attracting. Did some grocery shopping at a store I had not been to before, changing lanes when I noticed the very hunky college student working as a bag boy, and had Todd help me with my groceries out to the car. I rested my arms on the cart as he unloaded my bags into the trunk, knowing my breasts were completely visible to him the whole time. Even when he was done I continued to remain bent over as I told him how much I enjoyed our short time together and would make sure to visit his store more often as I loved to be serviced by handsome young men. I moved in close to him and pressed my breasts against his chest, one hand lightly cupping his butt as the other caressed his neck, kissing him lightly on the cheek. I could see he was flushed and excited, could feel the heat from his groin on my belly for just a moment as I whispered how hot he made me. He pulled away, a guilty look on his face as he knew I had felt his hardness, then a little smile as he could see I was enjoying his arousal also. I made a mental note to remember this store.

I found a photo shop and made a hard copy of Ben's fat dripping cock, cutting out the waitress until I had just her hand wrapped around his impressive shaft. It was getting late as I got home and unloaded the groceries, making a quick dinner for Rob and I, feeling wicked knowing I was having normal conversations with my husband as my pussy marinated in another man's cum filled underwear.

As we got ready for bed I discreetly slipped Renaldo's underwear off and cuddled up nude next to Rob. His cock was hard and he wanted to talk about last nights dinner.

"You were very hot last night Donna,Ben and I were both hard as hell."

" I know honey, last night was the first time I really watched a cock get hard as I teased it with my body."

"Did it bother you that it was Ben, someone from work, someone you already knew?"

"It did at first." I admitted, "But as the evening went on and I could see how much my cock teasing was affecting him I was way too turned on to stop."

"What were you thinking of that turned you on so much?"

"I wondered what his cock would taste like." I blurted out, feeling Rob's cock twitch against my leg.

"You wanted to suck his cock baby, that's just so hot."

"Yes I wanted to lick and suck his balls and cock and make him cum."

Rob quickly moved his thick shaft up towards my face, his fingers squeezing out a juicy pearl of pre cum.

"Close your eyes baby and pretend this is Ben's cock ready for your mouth."

I closed my eyes for Rob's fantasy but was not thinking of Ben's cock as I licked my way along my favorite all day sucker. He however was totally into this little bit of play acting. "Do you want Ben to cum in your mouth baby?"

I moaned a no as I slid up his body and slipped his hardness into my wet pussy.

"In my pussy baby, cum deep in my tight smooth pussy."

That might have been too much for Rob too quickly, I could feel his spasms as he lost control and orgasmed way before I had a chance to get off. I moved down to clean his cock as I would usually, turning to offer my pussy to him in a sixty nine, quite often he likes to go down on me after we have had round one, sometimes kindling a round two. As I ran my tongue along the shaft of his deflated cock it seemed as if he tasted a little different and it struck me, I would be tasting Renaldo as well as Rob this evening. I sighed and shuddered with excitement as Rob's tongue licked along my slit.

"Can you taste another man's cum on my pussy Rob, do you like cleaning me up after another man has fucked me?"

I could feel Rob groan into my slit as his tongue started working overtime fucking deep into my hole, his cock twitching in my hand as I licked him. It would seem he liked the idea, not realizing he was in fact living out my fantasy. I continued to tease.

"I can taste your cum and my juices on your cock Rob, and the taste of my lovers jizz mixed in, makes cleaning your cock so much more sensuous knowing I can taste both of you. Can you taste him baby?

I hear a husky yes from Rob, his cock twitching uncontrollably as he plays out my fantasy for me.

'Does he taste good honey, do you love to suck his jizz from my hole?"

Another groan from Rob, his cock now erect again but I'm sure he is smiling at my dirty sex talk.

I slip off his sucking mouth and mount him reverse cowgirl, sliding very high on his shaft with each stroke so he can enjoy the view between my legs.

"That was so hot baby." I encourage him, "I never thought I would get off on having another man but you just made me crazy tonight."

I milked his stiff pole with my vaginal muscles as I rode him hard, making him shudder and grab my hips, pulling himself deep inside me as he released again. We cuddled after and fell asleep, in the morning after he had gone to work I put the picture of Ben's cock and Renaldo's underwear in a bottom drawer, the beginning of my cock teasing mementos.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers