Hot Donna Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband wants her to please cock.
13k words
4.37
42.6k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

We were out of town visiting some of Rob's branch locations and had gotten some tickets for a large charity focused wine tasting evening with the cream of the city's who's who list in attendance. As Rob had said, it was a perfect venue for my alter ego "Sous" to be let loose to tease some upper crust cock in a strange town. Rob wanted my outfit to be "sinsational" and I promised not to let him down.

We had decided we would not go as a couple to give me a little more maneuvering room but to know Rob was always within sight should I get in trouble. We shared a cab downtown then I let him enter first while I did some window shopping, my long fur coat keeping his prying eyes from my outfit, all would be revealed when I made my grand entrance.

I stepped off the elevator with another group, the men all in tuxes, the women dressed to the hilt. I stayed back until they had all been through the coat check then made my way forward, the young man helping me off with my coat then having a little trouble remembering what else he was supposed to do.

"Is that for me?" I prompted, my eyes focused just below his belt for as long as it took him to squirm uncomfortably before I raised my eyes to the claim check ticket in his hand. He stammered a yes and gave it to me and I turned and swished away, feeling his eyes still firmly following my ass.

A girl always feels pretty after a day at the spa and I had treated myself to the works, hair, nails, skin all had been pampered and my makeup was flawless. I wore a cowl neck halter top with a plunging neckline in black silk. I wore it as a dress but it was really meant to be a top, with stretchy leggings underneath. Wearing it as a very short dress meant there was a gap between the lace top of my stay up stockings and the hem of my skirt, and just the smallest bit of my sheer pink panties showed from the front, my baby smooth vulva nestling just under the transparent material. My tiny panties were of course thongs so from the back the bottoms of my ass cheeks were visible. The dress was cut very low in the back and with very little material to conceal my breasts, the swell of their sides were displayed nicely any time I raised my arms. To keep eyes focused on my cleavage I was wearing a string of pearls on a nipple chain, my breasts, dress and pearls all jiggling seductively with every step I took.

A young man took my ticket and waved me into a large crowded ballroom with elegant booths set up throughout the hall, a small band and dance floor in a dimly lit corner. I wandered a bit to get a feel for the place, watching with amusement the lustful looks I was receiving from most of the men and even some of the women. I noticed Rob was at one of the booths so moved towards him, it was time to wet my whistle and explore the boundaries of my outfit. I could feel the golden cock on my anklet caressing my leg as I moved, encouraging me to leave my inhibitions at the door and to slow down and enjoy the sensuous teasing, I had been a bit out of control with Luke and had rushed to get my hands and mouth on his cock, and was promising myself to linger and enjoy the erotic excitement more.

I entered the booth and looked over the many wines available, bending from the waist so both my ass and breasts became available for all to see. Did not take very long for one of the young men working the booth to saunter over and ask to help me. We discussed the attributes of his company's wines and settled on me trying one of their whites, leading me to a small table in the back with a stool which he pulled out for me, such a gentleman that I made sure he got a very nice glimpse of my tiny panties struggling to contain my labia. Once on the stool my skirt was so short my bare mound was on display constantly, framed by the little satin ribbons holding my panties, the front panel so small it did not show if my legs were together.

My breasts now can come into play as I lean forward, letting the cowl neck droop open, I can feel the cool air on my swollen nipples, the loops from my nipple chain holding them thick and standing proud of my breasts. This young man is getting flustered with my body on exhibit before him, I can see a lovely bulge in his trousers but he is not doing it for me, so I use him as an undress rehearsal so to speak, testing different moves on him, pushing the limits of my outfit. Rob has noticed, as have some other men circling around but none are biting yet so I slowly slip off the stool, legs quite spread for the enjoyment of all as I take my glass of wine and wander for a bit.

I watched a young man walking towards me and held his eye for a moment, he was cute so I gave him an extra big smile which he returned, I thought for a moment he was going to say something but the moment passed. Disappointed I walked over to where Rob was trying some whites. He gave me a big smile and a warm welcome, pulling a stool out for me and motioning to the wine steward.

"Jim, this lovely young lady has joined us and would like to try this pinot." then his eyes back to me. "My god baby you look fantastic." He whispered.

"Thank you Mr.?" and I paused as he jumped in with Rob and put out his hand. "My name is Sous."

"Welcome Sous, it is always a pleasure to drink wine in the company of an exquisite woman, am I right Jim?"

I was able to turn on my stool just as Jim was bringing over my glass and the bottle of wine, my nipple pulling free of my top for an instant, long enough for Jim and Rob to enjoy how swollen and long my nibs were constrained by the nipple chains. As he poured I slowly turned back towards Rob, one of my legs following while the other held back, affording young Jim his first glance of my transparent panties and shaved vulva. I asked Rob if he had tried many other wines yet and he shook his head, asking me the same and giving Jim ample time to enjoy my displayed crotch. I smiled up at him as I turned back, reaching for the wine glass with both hands, forcing my breasts to fill the opening in my dress, my legs still parted enough that the crimson slash that would mark the tip of my slit was very visible. I swirled and sniffed as required, then took a mouthful, swishing it over my tongue before swallowing.

"Quite delicious Jim, let's hope this is the first of many tasty treats my mouth will enjoy this evening."

With that exchange Rob asked if I would like to dance and led me towards the band.

"Sorry honey but nothing seems to be working for me tonight." I sighed but Rob just laughed.

"Sous baby you get too excited too quickly, look over where Jim is." he directed me, and I could see the cute guy I had smiled at before was in a deep conversation with our wine steward. "The second we stepped away he jumped in to speak with him, you can be sure he's hearing about your hard nipples and sexy pussy right now."

He pulled me close for a dance and had me put my hands around his neck, I could feel my dress rising as I did.

"You already wanted to tease him didn't you?' Rob inquired, he must have seen my big smile earlier. I nodded as his hands moved down onto my bare bottom.

"So right now he is looking at another man fondling your bare ass with no complaint from you at all, in fact you are encouraging him to continue as you whisper in his ear." I giggled as I put my lips next to Rob's ear, feeling my skirt rising even higher as I stretched.

"Is he looking?" I wondered, and Rob whispered a yes as his hands pulled me tight against his groin.

"I bet Jim has told him your mouth is craving a tasty treat this evening also." He shared as one of his hands ran up my side to cup my breast for a moment.

We finished the dance and I gave Rob a short but passionate kiss and we both went our separate ways, I moved past Jim's booth and entered one further down the aisle. I was still looking over the labels when my young friend appeared.

"Tried anything worthwhile yet?" he asked with a smile, and I of course gave him a dazzling one back.

"I did try a pinot over there that was quite delicious." I admitted, my arm motion freeing a nipple for his inspection. "My mouth is watering to try almost anything interesting tonite." I gushed in a breathless whisper.

He asks if he can join me in a tasting and I smile, reminding him I had seen him earlier and even then had entertained thoughts of us trying a taste together.

"I enjoyed my pinot with an interesting man, and now I have found another." I continued as he led me to a table.

His name is Jeff and we decide to continue with another pinot. It is just the two of us at the table as we pick our next wine, our shoulders and thighs touching as we look over the wine list, my breasts swaying seductively as I bend over to share the menu, my legs slightly apart as I seem to focus on the spirits. He is of course taken by my name and wonders what I do. I explain Sous is an old family name and that I do some specialized clothing designs freelance. With the questions from Jeff and the wine stewards sales pitch for the pinot making me swivel on the stool my poor little skirt continues to shrink. I move my face close to his, whispering I want to taste him before we try any wine, then gently press my lips to his, encouraging his tongue to enter my mouth to dance with mine. We test one, then another, cementing our relationship, Jeff's eyes now comfortable enjoying my body, my smiling encouragement, sweet kisses and rewarding touches to his chest and thighs have made him my plaything for the evening. Now to find a way to step it up a bit more.

I explain to Jeff in a very sensuous voice that I am looking for a more exciting taste experience than just more white wine, and he suggests we should move on to one of the food booths. While it is a good idea I obviously do not have him focused enough on sex so suggest we go dancing before we move to the next booth. On the dance floor my hands move to his hips, resting casually on his pant line, my fingers toying with his belt loops, forcing his hands to go around mine and to enjoy the curve of my buttocks.

"You must be pretty sure of yourself to be caressing my ass on our very first dance." I tease him for a moment, then use his belt loops to pull him against my body, my hips making little circles against him. I can feel his hardness twitch and I giggle, then whisper in his ear.

"Mmm, I can feel you are a forward man, pleasantly forward Jeff, and I love that in a partner." I move my hands up his chest to his neck, leaving my body open to his advances, mewing encouragement in his ear as he caresses my bottom and breasts. I capture his lips for another deep passionate kiss, moaning into his open mouth my approval of his roaming hands on my body.

The dance is done and I have Jeff firmly focused on my body now, yearning to be teased even harder. I have my arm linked in his as we weave our way over towards the food booth area when I catch sight of Rob and give him a quick smile, asking if he has found any other nice wines, introducing him to Jeff at the same time. I explain to Jeff that Rob was my first dance partner this evening and that I was looking forward to dancing with him once again. Jeff smiled and mentioned we were going to try some food and invited Rob to join us but he begged off for now, asked if he could join us later for at least one more dance. I agree but only after I have stolen a long lazy kiss from him as I continue to hold Jeff's hand in mine.

Jeff and I try quite a few tasty little morsels at the food booths, sharing our little nibbles with each other, his arm hand quite comfortable on the curve of my ass, his eyes enjoying my the shimmy of my breasts and how my nipples always make an appearance whenever good looking men are close by.

"You are making all of the men crazy with your nipples flashing into view." he observes, and I smile and agree.

"That's why I wore this outfit Jeff, to tease all the men." I whispered in his ear, my tongue licking at his lobe. "Why don't you take me dancing so they can check out my ass."

He laughed out loud at my blatant answer then took me to the dance floor, my hands up over his shoulders as his hands slid to my bottom, checking that the bottom halves of my cheeks were on display.

"Now they can see my butt and know my body is molded against yours, your hard cock pressing against my belly." I cooed sensuously, grinding into his crotch. "They all wish they were you Jeff."

"How did I become such a lucky guy?" He questioned and I told him because he was cute, had a great smile and a fit body, and didn't act like he owned me.

"Both you and Rob attracted me as soon as I saw you." I admitted, "I was a little afraid you were going to be too shy to talk to me." I let my lips move down from his earlobe to his mouth, joining him for another long and lewd kiss as his hands continued to explore my body openly on the dance floor, for any and all to enjoy.

The dance over we moved back to the food booths and got some Belgian chocolate covered truffles to take to the next red wine booth. We had to share a table with two other gentlemen as we tried different french wines with the truffles, my skirt incredibly short but my legs close together so it looked like I had no panties on, just pink ribbons down each side of my smooth mound. My breasts continued to play peek a boo with my halter top, my swollen chained nipples making one of our table mates almost choke the first time he witnessed them. Jeff was learning to be very patient as I teased the others, but I was making it clear he was my partner, at least at this table. As we left the table I made sure all had an opportunity to see that I was wearing panties, just very small and very see through.

We wandered for a minute, we had tried several reds and whites, not quite sure where to head next when we once again ran into Rob. He had also tried many reds and whites and suggested we all move over to the champagne booth, grinning that it was always a favorite of pretty ladies. We linked arm in arm, my breasts cushioned against their forearms as I was led to the booth next to the band and dance floor. We found an empty table and sat down, and within seconds were joined by a handsome staff member. I let my eyes wander his body as I asked his name, and his eyes boldly looked over my body as he answered Jarred. I gave him an encouraging grin and turned just enough for the edge of my aureole to show in the gaping opening of my dress.

"We have tried the reds and whites and some of the foods but my partners feel this is where a young lady belongs as champagne is so linked to romance."

Jarred smiled and agreed, discussing how a champagne flute was tall and sensuously curved like a woman's body, how the bubbles could put one into a trance and under the spell of a lover if starred at too long. He left us and returned with a bottle, explaining it's history and the proper way to open the bottle.

"You do not want it to pop as so many do on New Years eve, it should just sigh as the cork is removed, as a woman would sigh with pleasure from the caresses of her lover."

I grinned at him as I admitted it seemed like much more of an aphrodisiac than other alcoholic drinks.

"Gin has a history as pantie remover, and I was always told at frat parties that "No" only meant I needed to drink more beer." I told the group, my eyes moving over my three captivated males. "If a lady is going to be taken advantage of it might as well be with champagne."

Jarred smiled and poured us glasses as Rob smirked and raised his glass in a toast.

"Here's to taking advantage of Sous with champagne." he announced, and we all clinked glasses, I met each man's gaze as we did, my eyes and smile encouraging them to continue.

Jarred did not have a glass so I leaned over the table and gave him a peck on the cheek to make him part of our pact. He gave me a wicked and knowing smile, sending a shiver of arousal through my body. He held a silver bucket and asked if we wanted to expectorate our sips.

"Jarred I can assure you at the price we are paying we will enjoy every sip." I answered demurely, then threw in a very sexy tease. "I thought that all gentlemen preferred a woman that swallowed?"

"You are the perfect woman Sous." Jeff laughed, "Yes we all prefer a woman that swallows what we may offer her."

That called for another toast so Jarred refilled the glasses again and we raised our glasses, a lusty twinkle in each man's eyes as I met their gaze, then licked my lips as I looked across at Jarred, no cheek this time, our lips meeting for the first time, I can feel my breasts spilling from my top as I lean across the table to enjoy his tongue twirling sensuously with mine. I could feel the heat in his kiss and could see the lust in his eyes as we separated, my eyes encouraging him to enjoy my exposed breasts before I demurely tucked them away.

I took a sip from my glass and observed how the bubbles tingled in my mouth.

"I've read about women that have bathed in champagne, but just feeling how the bubbles tingle on my tongue makes me wonder how it would feel on a persons erogenous zones."

Rob laughed, "The cold on my member would probably act like swimming in a cold lake."

"You could slowly pour it down a woman's body." Jeff offered.

"And quickly follow up with mouth, tongue and lips." Jarred volunteered.

"Mmm, sounds delicious." I purred, then looked over at Rob. "A hot mouth could overcome the cold of the champagne I bet."

I once again looked at each of them, all three had dark lust showing in their eyes. I thought I would try and slow things down a little and looked over at the dance floor. Rob picked up on it right away and asked if I wanted to dance, but before I could answer Jarred had another suggestion.

"If you gentlemen are interested in trying some of our vintage champagnes I could arrange for you to move to one of our private tasting rooms behind our booth. The band can be heard and we would not be bothered by the crowds."

"Jarred you have a special room just to taste my privates?" I teased, I could feel myself flush as I said it. He laughed quietly but his eyes remained very sincere.

"If that is your wish Sous." he replied.

I smiled at him, then at my other two partners for the evening.

"Only if I could reciprocate with some of your finest champagne." My eyes moving over my three partners, approval of this plan plain on my face.

Jarred took a tray and four glasses, then moved to a wooden crate, studied it's contents and pulled a bottle, then asked us to follow him. He led us back behind the booth to what would normally be an office or storage room but now had some comfortable overstuffed chairs gathered around a low coffee table. Rob pulled me over to an open space to dance while the others helped Jarred open a few bottles and get comfortable watching us moving to the music.

"Looks like you have a room full of admirers." Rob whispered, "Can't take their eyes off you."

His hands moved to my bottom and cupped my cheeks as he told me the others were watching and he was grinning back at the other two. My lips found his as I shuddered with erotic thoughts of what might be next.

"What should I do next?" I asked as his hands slid up my ass, baring me for a moment, then moving up to weigh my breasts.

"I suggest a dance with each of them then see where it goes." Rob answered, turning me so my ass was moving against his groin, his hands on my hips pulling my skirt up so more of my sheer pink panties could be seen, a wet mark the length of my slit very visible. He kissed my neck lightly then led me over to Jeff.

"Your turn." He grinned at Jeff, putting my hand in his. Jeff quickly led me to the same spot and placed his hands on my hips. I seductively molded myself to him, sighing as I felt his hardness against my belly.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers