Hot Donna Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Champagne Rocks!!" I giggled, then toasted each one of them. "Going from hot swollen nipples to icy cold swollen nipples in just a second overloaded my senses, making me cum almost every time."

I moved and kissed both Rob and Jeff, thanking them and telling them what good kissers they were, then moved and sat in front of Jarred, caressing his face with my hand.

"I have never been a fan of ass play but your tongue and fingers felt so good fucking me I don't know why I have not let other lovers pleasure my butt. It was incredible being your cunt Jarred, you made me cum so much I had to stop you."

We all had a sip of champagne, grinning at each other, then Rob moved things forward by slipping out of his pants as he grinned and asked if I was ready to reciprocate. I smiled and asked Jarred to refill my flute as I stood and removed my dress, I wanted to be naked for them all as I pleasured them one by one.

Starting with Rob was a great idea, a cock I am very comfortable with so I moved around the table until he was standing in front of me then pulled down his boxers to free his hardness. I oohed and aaahed as woman do for their men, fondling his balls and shaft as I kissed his crown, then took a sip of champagne and slipped his helmet between my lips, hearing him gasp with pain and pleasure, my eyes open and on his for a moment, then on the other two as they watched my cheeks hollow as I swallowed and sucked. I could see the excitement in Jeff's eyes and the dark hot lust in Jarred's as they enjoyed my naked body servicing Rob's shaft, hands busy stroking and fondling his balls. I know I was not sucking him for his pleasure or mine, but to enhance the erotic teasing of the other two, letting them see me acting like a cock slut, knowing that very soon their own cocks will be enjoying my mouth the very same way. I smiled to myself as he took a picture with his phone, my collection would now include my husband. It did not take very long for my sensual licking and sucking to push Rob over the edge, and I made a big show out of milking his cum but as usual there was very little of him to enjoy. I let him soften in my mouth, milking his shaft for one last pearl of jizz, licking it from his pee slit while the others watched. I took a drink and stood and slowly walked to the washroom, feeling their eyes on my body, looking at Jeff over my shoulder and letting him know he would be next.

Washed up a little then checked myself out in the mirror, God my nipples were so red and hard, like big thick erasures, with a few hickeys on my breasts. My new cunt also was red, open, lips thick and wet, must remember to spread my legs around Jeff's so that I am splayed wide for maximum visibility. I turned and tried to get a look at my freshly violated rosebud but couldn't manage but could feel that it was sensually warm, feeling pleasantly open and stretched.

As I moved towards Jeff he started removing his shirt and tie, waiting for me to undo his pants. I sat down slowly and sensuously, my face even with his bulging trousers and slowly undid his belt and tugged at his zipper, pulling his underwear down with his pants, his cock hard and throbbing before my eyes, and mouth. I looked in his eyes as my hands worked on his balls and squeezed his shaft, pre cum flowing from his slit, my eyes moving to Rob and finally Jarred as my tongue licked Jeff's cock head, savouring the taste of him, pulling a low moan from me as he twitched and jerked in my grasp, he was not going to last very long.

"You taste so good Jeff, I need you to cum hard for me so I get a nice thick load of your jizz."

My lips kiss the tip of his crown then slowly slip down over his length, my fingers fondling his balls then moving to the base of his shaft. My eyes never leave his, even when Rob takes his usual picture, my lips increasing the suction as my tongue swirls in circles over his spongy hard helmet, I can feel his balls drawing up into his groin as I slide back, opening my mouth, leaving just his cock head on my tongue as my fingers jack his length. He does not disappoint, I can feel thick ropes of his creamy seed splashing onto my tongue, filling my mouth so that I have to purse my lips around his shaft to swallow his delicious cum. He did not last very long but I had been teasing him all evening. I also let him soften in my mouth and had just let him pop from my lips when Jarred started ripping off his suit, removing everything and exposing a much different cock than I had seen before, thick, like a beer can, and about as long.

I stood in front of him, letting my breasts graze his chest as my fingers toyed with his pubic hair, sighing into his ear how beautiful his cock was. I let my body slide down along his, my breasts caressing his bobbing shaft as I moved lower, my legs splayed on either side of his, my cunt drooling thick strands of my arousal. I rubbed his cock along my cheek as Rob took his picture, and I smiled at him as I licked along Jarred's length, wetting the thick shaft with my saliva, then moving lower to suckle each of his balls into my mouth as I looked up into Jarred's face, my eyes showing my adoration of his magnificent penis. As he was so thick it was difficult to take much more than his cock head in my mouth, so my tongue lavished licks along the tender spot just under his ridge, with the proper moans and groans from Jarred showing I had the right place. I sucked him like a whore, lots of sucking noises, my eyes always on one of them as his spit shiny cock slid in and out of my lips.

From the lust in his eyes to the short gasps of his breath I knew Jarred was close but I was surprised when he pulled his tasty cock from my mouth.

"I want to cum on your cunt." he pleaded in a whisper.

I shuddered with excitement as I nodded and watched as he dropped to his knees in front of me, his cock now even with my wet and willing cunt. I slid to the edge of the coffee table as he slid his cock head up and down through my gaping lips, screaming with pleasure as he brushed over my clit time after time. Both of our hands were working his shaft as I whispered encouragement to him. begging him to cum on my cunt, his cunt tonight. He continued rubbing his cock head through my dripping wet slit until he could tease himself no longer, then leaned back as his cock began to orgasm.

I shuddered with pleasure as he came as I could feel his spurts deep inside me, liquid fire inside my love tunnel. As Jarred had leaned back the head of his cock had entered me and was depositing his jizz inside my open cunt. I gasped and pulled myself back, moving his cock up my dripping slit to my mound, letting his next jets splash over my clit and drip down through my gaping lips. He continued to ooze jizz as my hands milked his shaft for every precious drop, then he stood and let me clean his shaft with my lips and tongue, tasting his exquisite gift.

I looked between my legs at the thick coating of cum my groin was covered in.

"Can I use your underwear Jarred as you have kept mine, I would like to know I have your jizz on my cunt all night long."

He nodded and handed me his black bikini style briefs, then just as quickly he and Jeff were dressed and leaving. Rob watched as I carefully stepped into Jarred's underwear, shaking with excitement as I pulled them up tight between my legs, more presents for my cock drawer at home.