Hot Dreams of Alice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
molineux
molineux
2 Followers

The Alice's eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw her image slowly but surely press her face all the way into Mr Townes stomach, taking his cock down her throat to the hilt. Not even Juliette had done so!

"Alice... " Mr Townes panted. Then he pulled his cock out of Alice's mouth and erupted on to her breasts, in seven white spurts. "Wow," he said. "Well done, baby - My oh my!"

Alice kept kneeling before him; she allowed herself to go down as deeply as she could. She scooped up Mr Townes cum and put it to her tongue. When she'd more or less cleaned herself, Mr Townes told her to get up. She slowly rose, and the dildo slipped out of her with a kind of pop.

"Good," he said. "See you tomorrow. sleep tight!"

Alice's face fell.

"Please, sir," she said. "I don't want to be fresh - but I haven't come yet. Could you please, please fuck me? Please?"

Mr Townes broke into a wolfish smile.

"If you don't mind taking it up the ass, I'm on," he said.

Alice looked at him gratefully. "Oh no," she said, and she positioned herself on the bed on her hands and knees. "Please!"

Then the screen went blank.

"Sorry," Joanie said. "That's it."

He looked at Alice who sat writhing in her chair.

"Anything I can do for you?"

Alice nodded hard.

"Ok then, tell me -"

Joanie removed the gag.

"Oh please," Alice said, almost in tears. "Please, fuck me - I can't stand all this any longer! Please!"

Joanie redid the gag, and Alice, who thought that was it, started crying silently. But then, to her relief, she walked over to the front of the chair and positioned herself between her legs. She rubbed her cock along Alice's slit, picking up quite enough moisture to facilitate an easy passage.

"Ready?" she said.

Alice nodded and Joanie plunged forward. Alice felt her touch her cervix; and the warmth of her cock and the feeling of being filled was so intense she had to close her eyes. Joanie fucked her considerately and hard, touching her breasts in a way only a woman could, and bringing her to a climax within minutes. She apparently had been just as aroused as Alice herself, for they came together. Alice felt the hot cum spurt into her pussy, and she felt immensely grateful.

Joany let her body subside over Alice's. Alice could feel her breasts on her legs; she stayed in that position for nearly ten minutes. Then she got up. "Now wasn't all that awful and obscene?" she said.

Alice couldn't answer, but she shook her head slowly. It was obscene, but it was sexy, too - and she was rather inclined to think it was very nice.

molineux
molineux
2 Followers
12