Hot Easter Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets caught with his mother-in-law.
3.2k words
4.59
211.1k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

It had been two weeks since the day I had seen my mother-in-law sunbathing topless in the garden and had gone on to fuck her. Of course, with me staying with my fiancée and her family we had seen each other every day since, but we couldn't do anything and had to act normal. Occasionally I would catch her staring at my crotch lustfully, so I knew she wanted me again and I damn sure wanted her, but there was just no chance of us being alone together. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

So here I was standing outside her office with 15 minutes until she was due to finish work, I had caught the bus in and luckily the timings all went exactly to plan. I quickly peeked around the door, she was on her own! I took a deep breath and then brazenly walked in. Anita stared at me blankly for a few seconds, obviously she was very surprised to see me!

"What are you doing here?" She eventually managed to ask.

"I've come to keep you company, after all, you'll be staying late tonight!" I said with a wicked smile, "Now, hadn't you best ring your husband to tell him you wont be home for a while?"

She smiled back at me and went to pick up the phone, but I put my hand onto hers to stop her.

"Wait a minute, I'd best hide somewhere incase anyone comes in, where's the best place?" I asked.

"Uh, the only concealed place is under the desk, but it wont be very comfortable." She told me.

"That doesn't matter, it's only for a few minutes." I told her.

I quickly got under the desk and before she sat down I pulled her knickers down to her ankles.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"Just be a good girl, sit down and ring your husband!" I told her.

She sat down and I instantly finished removing her knickers. I waited until I heard her say 'hello' to whoever was at the other end before quickly moving my head up her skirt and licking her pussy lips, I heard her let out a small moan as my tongue hit her flesh, I kept licking all around her lips and inner thighs whilst she hurriedly tried to finish her phone conversation.

"You bastard!" She said after putting the phone down, "There I am trying to sound apologetic to my husband as I told him I'd be working late and you're there licking around my pussy!"

I lifted her skirt over my head, looked up at her, flashed her a cheeky smile, then I darted my tongue into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as my tongue penetrated her, and then relaxed back in her chair, moaning, as I twirled my tongue around inside her pussy. It wasn't long before her juices started to flow, it was the first time I had tasted her and damn did she taste sweet! I just couldn't get enough of her taste and she was getting wetter by the second, I was getting a hard-on too, I couldn't wait to feel her sopping wet pussy engulfing my hard cock, thank God I only had to wait a few more minutes!

Then suddenly she sat bolt upright,

"Shit, my boss always comes in to say goodbye at 5.30." She said.

I helpfully removed my tongue from her pussy just as her boss walked in. I sat there for a few seconds listening to their conversation, Anita desperately trying to get rid of him, but he wasn't taking the hint. Then I turned back to her pussy and saw some juices escaping from her slit and couldn't help myself.

I licked up her slit to collect the overflowing juices and then plunged my tongue back into her to lick up some more of her sweet pussy juice before turning my attention to her clit. I flicked at it gently with my tongue and I felt her shudder as it made contact. I then started sucking it, flicking it with my tongue, licking and nibbling it a bit until it started to taste slightly tangy, I knew she was about to cum, but her boss was still here! She closed her thighs tight, trapping my head between them, desperately trying to stave off her orgasm for a while longer.

Finally she managed to get rid of her boss, I heard him walk away and then she released her thighs and pushed my head into her pussy, grinding it into my face as she had a violent orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!" She screamed as she came.

Anita's juices flowed out of her pussy and I eagerly lapped them up whilst she caught her breath, before getting up and allowing me out from under the desk. She went straight over to the door and locked it before saying:

"I can't believe you just did that! I nearly came whilst my boss was in the room, do you have any idea how difficult it is to talk to your boss whilst your son-in-law eats your pussy out better than anyone else has ever done before?" She asked, beaming and flushed.

"Well, I have a slightly better idea now!" I said with a wicked smile.

"I should be mad at you, but to be perfectly honest I just want you to fuck the hell out of me with that huge cock of yours!" She told me.

Anita quickly slipped out of her blouse and skirt, before unhooking her bra and allowing her huge 36DD breasts to bounce free.

Anita was in her mid-forties and slightly overweight, but still a very attractive woman. She had long blonde hair that framed her still pretty face perfectly and along with her huge breasts and shaved pussy that I had just learnt was very nice to eat out, she was one of the most attractive women I'd ever seen and I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting to fuck her again!

I quickly removed all of my clothes whilst she cleared her desk and I slipped out of my boxers as she lay down on it, her legs hanging off the end. I walked over to her, my 9 inch cock once again leading the way, she put her legs up on my shoulders as I lined up the head of my cock with her pussy entrance, no messing about, she just wanted me to fuck her and the feeling was definitely mutual!

"Mmmmmmmmm, hurry up and get that thing inside me." She instructed as she felt the tip of my cock pressing on her entrance.

Never one to disobey a lady I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could as she moaned in delight, she was still sopping wet from the orgasm I had given her a few minutes ago so she had no trouble taking all 9 inches inside her. She felt so good, her pussy was still relatively tight yet sopping wet, it was just what my aching cock needed.

"Jesus Christ that feels deep, how the hell have you got all of that inside me?" She asked. "Well don't just stand there, fuck your mother-in-law!"

I started slamming my cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy, her moans of pleasure accompanying every thrust, her massive breasts were wobbling like two massive plates of jelly on her chest and I couldn't keep my eyes off them, I wanted to feel them whilst I fucked her, but having her legs up on my shoulders was restricting my arms.

"God, you've got amazing breasts." I told her.

"Well, if I remember correctly they're the whole reason we're doing this now. That and you're amazing cock that is!" She replied.

On the next stroke I pulled my cock from Anita's pussy, I could see her juices glistening on it and her thighs.

"Why did you stop?" She whimpered.

"I think it's my turn to lie down." I told her with a smile.

She took the hint, and carefully removed her legs from my shoulders before getting up off the desk. I quickly took her place, letting my legs dangle off the edge of the desk, she clambered up onto the desk with me, put one leg either side of my body and lined my cock up with her dripping opening.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" She moaned as she slowly slid her pussy down the length of my shaft, impaling herself on my cock.

Anita then started grinding herself against my cock, trying to force it deeper into her pussy.

She moaned as it hit the spot, "I think that's even deeper than it was before!"

She then started slowly riding me, her slick pussy easily sliding up and down my nine inch cock, moaning in pleasure everytime my cock completely filled her pussy. Her moaning grew louder as she built up speed, her massive 36DD breasts were now flailing around frantically, so I reached up and took them in my hands, her moans intensified as my hands came into contact with her flesh. I had almost forgotten how amazingly nice it was to play with her breasts, they were so soft, like two huge lumps of putty in my hands. Her nipples had got hard and I was now toying with them between my fingers whilst I massaged her breasts in my hands. Her moans of pleasure seemed to have just turned into one big, loud, constant groan of pleasure.

It was such an erotic site, watching my mother-in-law riding my cock whilst I fondled her huge breasts, part of me wished I could just stand aside and watch it. Anita's slick pussy was now slipping up and down my cock at quite a speed and I could tell we were both near orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuccccck I'm about to cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm" She moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, me too" I told her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkk, yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss" She screamed as she came, her pussy convulsing around my cock, gripping it tightly, not wanting to let go of the thing that was giving her immense pleasure. I responded by driving my cock as deep into her as I possibly could.

"Fuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk, yyyyeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as I unleashed a torrent of cum into Anita's pussy, I seemed to be cumming for ages and her pussy seemed to be milking every last drop of my cum out of my cock and into her.

Our orgasms subsided and she collapsed down onto me, as we tried to regain our breath, her pussy still impaled on my cock.

"I can't believe it, that was even better than last time!" She said, panting.

I smiled at her and said "Yeah, but I can't wait until it's even better next time!"

She smiled back and then unmounted me, which allowed my cum to start spilling out of her slit, I must have shot it quite deep though, as not much seemed to be coming out. Suddenly, Anita froze, her eyes fixed on the doorway. I followed her gaze and to my horror saw the cleaner standing their, gawping at our naked bodies. I had no idea how long she'd been stood there, but judging by the look on her face, more than long enough.

"What the fuck do you want?" I shouted at her.

"N...n...n...nothing" She stammered, unable to take her eyes off our naked bodies, even as she scuttled away.

I got up and shut the door and locked it again.

"Do you think she'll tell anyone?" Anita asked, obviously very shaken up about the fact she'd just been caught having rampant sex with her son-in-law on her desk.

"I doubt it" I said comfortingly, "She has nothing to gain from saying anything, and even if she did you could just deny it, afterall, no-one else has seen me here."

"I suppose so" She sighed.

I picked up both of our sets of our clothes and said "Come on, we best get going."

"Aren't we going to get dressed first?" She asked puzzled.

"Nah, I thought it would be more fun if we didn't!" I replied, flashing her an evil grin as I walked out of the door.

Anita had no choice but to just pick up the rest of her things and follow me out. I stopped at the main exit and told her:

"I thought I'd drive, to save you the bother. So I'll run to the car and open it and you follow me ok?"

"What are you up to?" She asked with a smile.

I just smiled back at her and ran over to the car, unlocked it and motioned for her to come over. I watched as Anita ran over, her huge breasts bounced wildly as she ran across the car park towards me, my cock was once again hard and she noticed as soon as we got in the car.

"Did someone enjoy watching his mother-in-law run across a car park naked?" She asked.

I once again just smiled at her as I put my seatbelt on.

"Looks like someone needs some attention." She said taking my cock in her hand as I started the engine.

We weren't even out of the car park before she had my cock in her mouth, the warmth and wetness feeling amazing over my aching cock. My plan had worked perfectly, and my mother-in-law was now busy sucking my cock as I drove home.

She was amazing at giving head, slurping and sucking on my cock as she ran her tongue around the base of the head, despite having had emptied my balls into her pussy earlier she soon had me on the verge of cumming again, and kept me their for ages. After about 10 minutes I couldn't hold back any longer, luckily there were lots of fields around, so I pulled over in the next lay-by and stopped the car.

"I best not, ohhhhhhh, cum in your mouth, mmmmmm, your husband might taste it." I told her.

She immediately stopped sucking me and removed her head from my crotch and smiled at me. She waited until there was no cars around and flung open the car door and quickly ran through the gate into the field. As I got out of the car to follow her I noticed a huge wet patch on her seat and smiled to myself, I decided to take our clothes with us, so stuffed them into a bag and then locked the door. I walked into the field, Anita was just to my right, obscured from the road by a big hedge, on all fours, presenting her pussy to me.

"Damnit, hurry up and fuck me" She shouted.

I walked over to her and knelt down behind her, lined my cock up with her entrance and slammed it into her. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as I did so, I could feel my cum from earlier squelching around in her pussy and was quite eager to add another load.

I fucked her as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her as we both moaned in pleasure. Unsurprisingly I came quickly, shooting a load of cum deep into my mother-in-law's pussy with a grunt for the second time that day. She came as she felt my cum splash against the inside of her pussy, with a loud groan, her pussy tightened its grip on my cock, locking it inside her pussy, as it again milked all the cum it could out of my cock.

"Oh that felt good" She told me, "God only knows how much cum I have inside me"

"I don't think it's quite enough yet!" I said with a grin.

We both then started to get dressed.

"Hey, where's my knickers?" She asked.

"Oh, I thought it would be best if you didn't wear them, you don't want to get them all dirty now do you!" I told her.

"I suppose not!" She said, smiling.

We finished getting dressed and headed back to the car. Anita drove the rest of the way home and stopped the car at the end of the street.

"I think it's probably best if we don't arrive back together, so I'm going to the supermarket." She told me.

I agreed with her and got out of the car, "See you soon" I said with a smile.

She drove off as I walked to the house. She arrived home 20 minutes later with some shopping, no-one was any the wiser about what we'd spent the last couple of hours doing.

A few hours later, after tea, everyone else had gone to bed leaving Anita and I alone downstairs, watching TV. I waited about 15 minutes to ensure everyone had definitely gone, and then moved, so I was sat next to Anita. Immediately my hand went up under her skirt and started playing with her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I've been waiting ages for you to do that to me again." She said.

I didn't stop there, and inserted two fingers into her pussy, I could feel my cum from earlier squishing against my fingers as they rapidly went in and out of her slit.

"Oh yes, finger me!" She moaned in pleasure.

I continued fingering her as she undid my trousers, and slipped them and my boxers down to my ankles before taking my already stiff cock in her hand. Precum quickly started to emerge from the tip of my cock, as she gave me a hand job whilst I fingered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I need it inside me again." She moaned.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" I said with a smile as she hiked her skirt up and positioned herself, with her back to me, ready to sit down on my lap and once again impale herself with my nine inch cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think I could ever get tired of that thing slipping inside me." She said as she slowly slid her pussy down on my cock.

I slipped in easily, she was well lubricated from her own juices due to the fingering I had given her and the cum she still had inside her from earlier. She started slowly sliding up and down on my cock whilst I undid her bra, she helpfully undid her blouse to allow me access to her amazing 36DD breasts. I reached around and started playing with them in my hands as she increased the speed at which she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Anita was moaning steadily as I groped her big breasts whilst she rode me.

However, our pleasure was short lived, as we heard someone coming down the stairs too late to do anything about the situation we were in, and just froze, Anita impaled on my cock and my hands glued to her breasts. Everything seemed to stand still as we waited to see who it was, although no matter who it was we were still screwed!

After what seemed like an eternity, my fiancée, Anita's daughter opened the door to the lounge from the stairs and stopped dead, gawping at the site she saw before her, her mother having her breasts groped by her fiancée whilst she was obviously, despite the skirt's best attempts to hide it, impaled on his cock.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers