Hot Email

Story Info
Wife helps sex show fantasy come true.
5k words
4.18
54.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last November, on my forty-third birthday, my wife Abby gave me a special birthday present by making a fantasy of mine come true. Abby remembered that I'd once accidentally blurted out my fantasy of wanting to put on a private masturbation and sex show for some woman other than Abby. I realized that I'd hurt Abby with that revelation and dropped the matter quickly. The subject never came up again. Unbeknownst to me, Abby and her best friend Darlene had been conspiring and planned a 'surprise' for nearly a month before my birthday. Needless to say, I was bowled over by what happened that night. I honestly had no idea of what was happening until I walked out of the master bathroom naked as a jaybird expecting to make love to Abby and finding both Abby and Darlene lying dressed in very seductive clothes on our bed. Both women are gorgeous creatures but very different physically. Abby is a dark-eyed brunette. She's willowy and long-waisted with 34 C cup breasts. She bears a strong resemblance to Audrey Hepburn. Darlene, reminds me of an older Julianne Moore. Her hazel eyes, delicate cheekbones and sensual mouth crown her gorgeous face. She is a tall voluptuous lady with very large and full breasts.

The evening turned out to be quite a sexual romp. Not only did I put on a masturbation exhibition for Abby and Darlene, but she and Abby also stripped and put on a very uninhibited and hot show for me. Ultimately we wound up participating in a ménage-a-trois. What was even more surprising was that Abby gave Darlene and I permission to spend an hour alone together in the bedroom, while Abby went down stairs to watch television. Darlene and I fucked each other like a couple of teenagers in heat. After Abby returned to the bedroom and the three of us partied some more, we invited Darlene to spend the night with us. I spent the night sleeping sandwiched between the two gorgeous naked ladies. Our partying resumed in the morning and went on for most of the next day. I should explain that Darlene had recently divorced her husband Brian after years and years of an unhappy and loveless marriage.

Less than a week after Abby and Darlene treated me to that special birthday party, I received a very interesting and provocative telephone call. Abby and Darlene had gone shopping at a nearby mall. I was at home with our teen-aged daughter Kimberley. I was sitting in my office at my desk finishing up some paper work when the telephone rang. As usual, Kimberley answered. She stood at the top of the staircase and yelled down to me to make sure I would hear her "Dad, its Darlene. She says she needs to give you a message from mom." I picked up the telephone and said hi. Darlene waited until she was sure that Kimberley was no longer on the line.

Darlene's voice was very friendly and chipper, she told me that she was passing on Abby's message. She said that Abby had to run one more errand and that she would be home in about a half hour. Abby wanted me to re-heat a dish she had prepared the night before for dinner. Abby's messages being passed on, Darlene admitted that there was yet another more basic purpose for her call, but that she wanted to make sure that the message was strictly private. She obviously did not want Abby to have any doubts about her friendship or intentions. Darlene wanted my e-mail address. She said she wanted to send me an e-mail message that was very private -- meaning that it was for me alone. Darlene asked whether my electronic mailbox was secure and whether either Abby or Kimberley knew the password or had access to it. I gave her my e-mail address with assurances that they did not. Abby's computer literacy is limited. Kimberley uses the computer to play games or do her schoolwork. She has her own mailbox and password and doesn't know mine. Darlene is a Senior Vice President of a large media corporation and she uses computers all the time.

Anyway, Darlene said that she would be sending me an e-mail, which she said I could read anytime after midnight. Remembering what a special night Darlene and Abby had given me, I had trouble falling asleep. I was speculating about what message the e-mail contained. Abby was fast asleep; she is a very sound sleeper. I went into my home office to read the e-mail. My cock was already stirring anticipating some kind sexual message or overture from Darlene. Friday night's j/o exhibition with Darlene and Abby as my audience was still in fresh in my mind. I had a hunch that Darlene's message had something to do with that. I was right. Darlene's lengthy e-mail was very revealing and conveyed her very personal impressions of a very erotic night. It also contained Darlene's very kinky fantasy. I've downloaded the message and saved it in my own private protected files. Darlene's fantasy gives me another excuse to jack-off every time I read it. Here it is verbatim:

Dearest Greg,

I have spent every night this week playing with myself and thinking about the wonderfully erotic time I had with you and Abby last Friday night. I am glad that I had the chance to be 'your birthday present'. I am still extremely turned on by the way the evening went. Late at night after Ashley fell asleep, I got into bed, took off all my clothes, shut the lights, pulled out my vibrator and a dildo and began fantasizing about what happened last week. While I masturbated with these toys, I imagined that I was back in your bedroom and that I was watching you masturbate. I also thought about the sex games that the three of us played on that eventful and wonderful night. I fantasized that my dildo was your beautiful tasty cock and that the vibrator was Abby's tongue. Using my toys in tandem and fantasizing as I did, it didn't take me anywhere near as long as it took you to reach orgasm. But then, of course, I wasn't wearing a cock-ring either! Please forgive my futile attempt at humor. Not being a man, I don't have any reference point for knowing how much agony you must have suffered during the two hours that Abby and I made you play with your beautiful dick before giving you the go-ahead to cum. I imagine that it sheer was torture for you having to watch and listen to Abby and I disport ourselves as we did. Abby told me you had great staying power but I never would have imagined that you could hold back that long, especially since we were trying to make it so difficult for you. Obviously, Abby and I did everything we could think of to titillate you keep you on the brink of an orgasm for that duration before we finally gave you permission to cum.

Clearly, whatever we did it must have worked because your ejaculation was fantastic. I never have seen, tasted or felt that much cum at one time. Who would have imagined that one man was capable of producing that much spunk in a single orgasm. Lucky me! It felt great and it tasted delicious. I hope to have the opportunity to sample more of it sometime soon. I can hardly wait! Abby is a very lucky (and satisfied) woman. I know that for a fact because she's been telling me for a very long time how happy the two of you are. She always seems to have a smile on her face whenever she talks about your life together.

Obviously, I am very horny. It's been more than six months since I left Brian. Other than you, I have not met any other man --- married, divorced, or single, who interests me enough to have sex with and I am certainly not about to frequent pick up bars. Believe it or not even though you saw me drop my inhibitions the other night, I am a very proper and moral lady. Until last week, the only sexual satisfaction I have had in a long time has come (pun!) from poking a penis shaped dildo that I bought after our separation up my very needy and wet cunt. I have been playing with myself almost every night. Even before our split, I had not had good sex with Brian in a couple of years. Honestly, I do not ever remember Brian eating my pussy the way you did -- I was silently (not so silently I guess!) screaming in ecstasy the entire time that your tongue and lips were touching me down there. Could you feel me trembling and hear my heart beating so fast that I actually thought it was going to burst? Every time your tongue touched my clit or any other part of my pussy, it felt like a tiny electric shock. I felt tingly from my head to the tip of my toes. I thought that I was going to jump out of my skin and after a while I felt that I was about to pass out. I hope that I didn't scratch your back too badly and that Abby will forgive me for scratching you at all.

It may surprise you to know that the most sensual and erotic thing you did for me that night happened in those few moments just before, during and after your ejaculation. You may think I am perverted but having a virile man's cum bathe my body is a real turn on for me. It has been a secret sexual fantasy of mine for a number of years but I was never able to tell Brian about it. Frankly, I am certain that he wouldn't have done it to me even if I had asked him to. Even as I am typing these words, my pussy is getting wet again remembering how wonderful that shower of your 'love juice' felt. I wish I had a videotape of that moment so I could replay it again and again. The reality of that experience was even better than my fantasies about it.

During those few moments -- it probably took less than a minute in reality -- everything seemed to be happening in ultra slow motion. There you were on your knees between my thighs hovering over me and stroking your hard cock. When you are lying flat on your back like that and looking up the size of everything is distorted. You seemed to loom over me like a giant. Your cock looked enormous and very angry. It seemed to take an eternity for you to complete each stroke. I felt like an impatient brat anxiously waiting for you to 'shower' me with your 'gifts'. I observed each subtle nuance of every movement of your hand, cock and body. I watched in awe as your scrotum tightened, your penis shuddered and the ejaculation began. Large gobs of your sex juices were floating in the air and raining down onto my face and body, just like in a dream. I was mesmerized. Bound, as it were, without ropes. I could not have moved if I had wanted to and, believe me, I didn't want to. I want to have my face washed like that again, especially if you are the person doing it. That kind of facial could become a regular beauty treatment for me, just like having my hair done or getting a manicure. They would probably be good for my complexion too! Friday night was the first time in a very long time that I felt sexually desirable to anyone. Losing weight, firming up and treating my body so well has really worked. Somehow, at the moment of your ejaculation, I realized that it was me who was turning you on so much and that I was the reason that your orgasm was so powerful and that it lasted so long.

You are so lucky Greg! Abby is so thoughtful and obviously creative in bringing your sexual fantasies to life. She knows you so well that she really did not have to plan much. About the only thing that was different on Friday was Abby agreeing to my suggestion that she shave her pussy for this special occasion. I shaved mine the night that I left Brian. My shaved pussy is symbolic of my freedom. I had an intuitive feeling that a bald pussy would be a sexually exciting vision for you. I hope you were pleasantly surprised and really turned on by seeing Abby (and me) that way.

She showed what a great friend she is by allowing me to share that very intimate experience with the two of you, knowing of my great sexual neediness at this point in my life. I am not sure that I would have done the same thing if I was married to you and circumstances were reversed. Frankly I was very surprised that she let us be alone together and make love. I wanted so much to have you fuck me. I wanted to feel your balls slamming against my pussy lips, your hard cock penetrating deep into my vagina and moving around inside me. I wanted you to fuck me hard, harder than I have ever been fucked before. I wanted to feel every thrust and parry of your stiff cock battering my insides. I wanted the experience of feeling your hot semen squirting into and filling my womb. That's all I could think about all the while I watched you playing with your beautiful penis. Believe me when I tell you that the reality of your making love to me was even better than the fantasy.

Oh how I loved watching you play with yourself! I want very much to watch you masturbate and to have you fuck me again -- the sooner the better. After last week's experience, I also want you to watch me as I use my dildo and vibrator to play with myself. I want to put on a sex show for you. I want to let you watch me suck my own tits - I can do that, you know! Even if we decided to carry on mutual cyber-masturbation or play some kind of telephone sex game, it wouldn't have the same impact on me that watching you play with yourself has already had for me. Now I really understand how much you love being watched when you masturbate. If Abby hasn't told you so, she loves watching you stroke yourself too. It is a real turn on for her. Maybe it is as good for her as she tells me it is for you. She has admitted to me that watching how you play with yourself gets her endorphins going and that it has the same effect as when she plays with herself. I think that is why she rarely does so in front of you. She's having too much fun and getting a 'sexual high' just watching you manipulate your sex tool. Maybe I can convince Abby that the three of us spend another night of 'fun and games' together.

I cannot believe how Abby and I came on to each other. I don't think she is bi-sexual. If she is, she has never mentioned it to me and believe me we have shared a lot about our sexual likes, dislikes and experiences. I am so heterosexual that I never even remotely considered participating in any kind of sapphistic (Lesbian-like) behavior before last Friday night. It was all so spontaneous, and I think it happened because Abby and I were so turned on by you, your openness and your obvious erotic high that we allowed our own inhibitions to drop and surrendered ourselves to the flow of events. I must confess that I was really enjoying both the oral and manual sex (active and passive) with Abby. I will also be frank and admit that I would like do it again with her. Or maybe you'd like to watch us do it with a third woman, maybe somebody like Abby's and my friend Pamela -- under the right set of circumstances. It would really turn me on if you were there to watch and join in. I have not had a chance to discuss it with Abby yet. Has she said anything to you about how she feels about the experience? I have never tasted a pussy before but hers was so juicy and sweet. Does mine taste that good? Did she enjoy it? Would she like to do it again? With me? Did watching us do that turn you on? If it did, perhaps you can subtly coax Abby into whichever participating in another 'Friday night'. My birthday's coming up in August, I would love it if you and Abby gave me a special birthday present similar to the birthday present she gave you. Since it is my birthday, maybe Abby will even grant my birthday wish and allow me have sex with you again. Do you want to fuck me again half as much as I want to fuck you?

As I lie in bed playing with my companions -- the vibrator and the dildo -- I fantasize about watching you play with yourself and my pussy gets soaking wet. I would like to have the opportunity to stage the evening's activities in my own way the next time, if there is a next time. I know Abby prefers being mysterious and leaving you in the dark when she has plans to turn you on for a special erotic evening. I am very different. I like being direct and to the point. I want to share my own fantasy with you and let you mull it over for a while. I will be candid with you. I have an ulterior motive. My intention is to turn you on and to beguile you into wanting me to be a participant in your erotic activities again. I hope it does. So, here is my fantasy:

'I invite Abby and you to have dinner at my house. I orchestrate everything to stimulate an atmosphere of sensuality for the evening. You know how meticulous and creative I can be and how detail oriented I am. I have thought about the lighting and selected the background music. I have even changed the décor of my house so that it serves my purposes. I have prepared the meal and drinks with ingredients that are aphrodisiacs. I make certain that the conversation evokes erotic feelings in all of us. After dessert, I suggest that we drink a champagne toast. What you don't know is that Abby and I have conspired to drug your glass -- I have found a fast acting drug that will render you unconscious only long enough to put our plan into action. When you awaken you will do so with all your faculties in tact.

You regain your consciousness and find that it is pitch black and unable to see anything. You are blindfolded and you become quickly aware that you have very limited use of your hands and feet which Abby and I have tied up and cuffed. You discover that you are completely helpless and that you are lying spread-eagled on a mattress. Sensual music is playing in the background and the sighs, moans and other sounds of people making love fills your ears. Something that feels feather-like is lightly brushing over your body, briefly touching each of your sensitive and erogenous spots. You can feel your cock rising and stiffening but you have no idea of where you are or what's going on. After you lie there for a while pondering your situation, the blindfold is stripped away.

When you regain your sight, the first thing you see is the Abby and me hovering over you. We are wearing some very provocative and naughty items of lingerie. I am wearing an aqua blue bustier with a demi-cup under wire bra that supports and pushes up my breasts while leaving them completely bared. By the way Greg - don't think I wasn't aware of how much you were ogling my tits - you know I'd like another chance to use them to beat you off. Only this time I'd allow you - in fact I'd want you to cum all over them, while I'm doing you that way. Wouldn't you love to suck on and French kiss my cum soaked titties? Back to my fantasy, I am wearing a pair of color matched crotchless panties, and adjustable clip garters. Abby is wearing a black or red or white sheer body suit that leaves her crotch exposed and her breasts bared. She is also wearing matching long velvet gloves. .... Are you playing with yourself yet, Greg -- because I am? .... Your eyes wander around the room; there are no clocks anywhere to be seen. The windows are very high, almost at roof level so you can't see outside the room. A very raunchy porno flick is being projected on to the wall in front of you. You notice that there is also a good-sized stack of videotapes near the bed. The jacket covers tell you that every one of them is XXX rated. You turn your head and see that your arms are bound to the brass headboard with nylon stockings that, coincidentally, are the same aqua blue color as my bustier. Your legs are cuffed to the corner posts of the bed with velvet cuffs that are the same color as Abby's body suit

Abby and I inform you that for the rest of the night we will use you as our love toy. Your cock will be our dildo and your tongue our human vibrator. We will use your body and your body parts to pleasure ourselves. We will keep your cock hard and available for that purpose at all times. Since you can't touch yourself, and we know how much you love to do that, we will masturbate you whenever we need to keep your erection from flagging. When we aren't touching you, you will be wearing a cock-ring. Not to worry you will be kept aroused but you will not be allowed to cum, dear, that is ... unless and until we want you to.

12