Hot Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first order of business, Greg, will be to shave off your pubic hair. Then we will be a matching trio of baldies. Abby lathers you up, making certain that your balls and the surrounding area are completely covered with shaving cream. Be careful not to flinch while I shave you because I will be using a straight edged razor to do the job and I do not want to risk nicking, damaging, or heaven forbid, slicing off, that beautiful barber pole of yours. Don't worry though; I used to shave my dad's whiskers with a straight razor, so I am very skilled at using one. Besides that, I have planned many good uses for your sex tool so I don't ever want to damage it. After you are shaved, Abby and I take turns covering the shaved area with a warm moist towel, massaging your cock and balls with it, and wiping away any remaining shaving cream. I take out a blow dryer and dry off the shaved area with it. I know how good it feels to have warm air blowing on my genitals, I assume that its the same for men, especially highly erotic men like you.

We have decided to apply warm fragrant oil to your cock to lubricate it making it easier for it to penetrate us when we want to have it enter our pussies. Abby and I draw straws to determine which of us gets that privilege first. She wins. We will need to re-oil you from time to time, so I'll get my chances, too. Abby slowly and methodically strokes and massages your cock making certain she does not miss even the smallest area. Since she knows your body so well, you can be certain that she will carefully massage the most sensitive areas of the scrotum, shaft and head. Meanwhile, I'll be bending over you and allowing my breasts to circle and lightly caress your face, then your chest and your belly and eventually...well you know where. By now, your penis is so hard, that its necessary to bring you down again so that we can fit the cock ring around it. That's my job and I take my time, first using ice cubes to deflate you and then fitting the cock ring to you. I may fumble around a bit while fitting it just so that I can keep my fingers playing with your penis for a while longer.

I plan to have lots of vibrators and dildos available too, Greg. We are going to use those on you whenever we need to make certain that your penis needs some stimulation to stay hard during the time that you aren't wearing the cock ring. I am certain that we are going to want to use them to play with ourselves too, while we force you -- I don't think that we will need to use any physical force, do you?-- to watch us. You get the idea, don't you? While you service one of us, either with your mouth or your cock, the other one will be keeping you ready by masturbating you with a vibrator, putting our mouths around your cock, or pushing a dildo up your asshole. I am certain that things will be very warm and erotically steamy and, I suspect that Abby and I will probably want to pleasure each other too, while you watch us turn each other on. Remember though you cannot cum before we give you permission. If you do there will be consequences that you will have to pay. I guess I am more like Abby than I thought. I am a tease too, and I want to keep you guessing about what kind of consequences I have in mind. That sounds kinky, doesn't it?

I might as well confess that I have had some other very kinky fantasies involving you and me - I am not sure that they would be the kind of thing that you would be willing or enjoy doing. Though on second thought I suspect that you might be turned on by the kind of erotic experience that I have in mind! I have never tried any of the kinds of things that I have in mind either, but if you were involved, I think I probably would be daring enough. If we are ever alone again in an erotic situation, I may decide to share my fantasies with you. Sorry to be such a tease, but a girl like me has to keep a little bit of an air of mystery about her. I'll give you one itsy bitsy little clue about what I have in mind: think 'obey me'! Obviously we have planned even more fun and games to keep you 'up' and involved. Just try to imagine what kinds of things really turn you on sexually and we will probably do them.

By the way dear, since this is my fantasy, this is likely to wind being an all night ordeal and maybe, if Abby and I are really enjoying ourselves, we will have to extend it into the next day or maybe even make it last the entire weekend. That's a very long time to have to hold back from cumming isn't it Greg-? Do you think you can do it? Guess what? If you make it through the ordeal without an accidental 'spill', you get a reward. You get to shoot your cum all over both of us or if you prefer inside one of us. The choice of which of us, Abby or me, gets that privilege and where you deposit your sex juice -- face, body, mouth, pussy ...hmm, maybe even asshole, since I have never tried that - have you? I'm a little selfish, so I hope you will bestow that honor on, or in, me.'

Well that's my fantasy. Sorry that I got so carried away with it. I know it is only a fantasy but I would really love to act it out sometime. You are such a sexy and erotic man and I want to tell you again that last Friday night with the two of you, was the most wonderful erotic experience I have ever had in my life. I also want you to know that I love both Abby and you dearly. I never want to do anything that would have negative consequences for your marriage or come between the two of you, because there are not many couples as well suited to each other as Abby and you. So please, please, please do not ever allow her to see this. She might draw the wrong conclusions!

I can't go on any longer. I have been typing this with one hand on the keyboard while using my other hand to play with my clit. I am so sweaty hot, my pussy is soaking wet and I am still horny so I am going to climb into bed, think 'dirty thoughts' about you and play with my dildo some more. Sleep tight hon.

Love ya,

Darlene

As you can tell from Darlene's e-mail message, she is a highly imaginative, sensual, articulate, and, obviously, a very horny lady. By the way, Abby and I were so turned on by our erotic session with Darlene, that we really are giving serious thought to doing something like it again. If we do get together with Darlene again it may not happen exactly the way that she would like but with two very imaginative women like Abby and Darlene involved, I can assure you that whatever happens will be very kinky. I know one thing for sure I'll be 'beating my meat' and they will be watching me. Got to go now. Its time for me to wank the old stick.

12