Hot Fake Mom Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina turned to Angel, and with a devious smile she said, "Okay, I'll try this one."

Angel yelped, "No, not my top," as Angel attempted to push Tina away.

Unfortunately for Angel, she was no match for Tina. Tina easily reached over and untied the top that Angel was currently wearing. Before Angel could react, her perky little breasts were put on display and now both of the girls were topless. Tina moved to the middle of the room as Angel struggled to get her top back."

Angel demanded, "Give me back my top. Dan can see my tits!"

Tina countered, "Well, you must like it. Look how hard your nipples are," and then Tina reached up and pinched Angel's right nipple.

While the girls wrestled for Angel's top, Tina managed to untie one side Angel's bikini bottoms. I don't think Angel was aware of her situation, but Dan was very aware of Angel's predicament. One side of Angel's bikini bottoms were hanging wide open and a portion of her soft curly auburn bush was showing.

The small strip of material up the back of Angel's skimpy panties were wedged inside her butt crack and that kept them from falling off quickly. Unfortunately for Angel, she spread her legs to get leverage against Tina and that freed her bikini bottoms, allowing then to drop to the floor. Tina snatched the bottoms off the floor so she was now in control of Angel's entire bikini.

At first, Angel put an arm across her breasts and a hand between her legs to try and hide her lovely assets from Dan, but then she said, "I give up, Tina. You can have my bikini," as she dropped her hands and returned to the love seat.

Angel gave Dan a clear view of her perky breasts and curly auburn pussy hair as she sat down next to him. Then Angel reached for her glass of wine, but she wasn't too concerned about keeping her legs together. I'm sure that from his point of view, Dan was able to see Angel's pretty pink pussy lips peeking out from between her legs.

Angel acted mad so Tina said to Angel, "Oh don't be a spoiled sport. If you want panties so bad then you can have mine," and then Tina slowly slid her swim suit bottoms to the floor.

Tina tossed the bottoms of her bikini to Angel, but Angel threw them back at her. Angel said that she didn't want them so Tina tossed them on the floor. Now their bikinis were in a pile on the floor, and Angel and Tina were now both completely nude while sitting on the love seat just to the right of Dan.

I casually slid my hand across Dan's pants and I could feel that he was as hard as a rock, but Dan pushed my hand away. He looked a little embarrassed that the young girls were getting him so excited. I determined that Dan was ready to pull the trigger so it was time for the girls to leave. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and as I walked by the girls, I motioned for them to come with me, but they refused.

Part 11:

When I returned from the bathroom, I was still wearing my semi-revealing halter dress. I was also still naked underneath the dress because a bra could not be worn with it and my white panties were visible under the dark green print material. I was still self-conscious about my lack of underwear, yet my roommate and her friend didn't seem to be self-conscious at all...and they weren't wearing anything!

I entered the living room and discovered that the girls were no longer on the love seat. They were now on the sofa nestled next to Dan. Tina's bald beaver was out in the open and Dan could easily see her precious pink pussy lips. Angel was completely naked, too, so her soft hairy bush was fully exposed. Both girls were topless and they were pressing their young firm breasts against Dan's arms as they all watched something on Tina's phone.

I stood there for a moment, and then my heart skipped a beat because I remembered what was saved on Tina's phone...videos of me naked! I hurried over and peeked at what they were watching, and my suspicions were confirmed. The girls were showing Dan a video of me from earlier in the evening when I was getting ready for my date. In the video, Angel was trying to convince me to go commando, and then it showed her reaching under my dress and removing my panties.

Dan grinned and asked, "So you're really not wearing any underwear?"

My face turned red as I said, "Dan, I can explain," but he said, "It's okay. My mother always insisted that I show respect for my dates, but you know I respect you even if you are kind of wild."

I said, "This is so embarrassing! These girls just caught me during a private moment and exploited me."

Dan questioned, "So you really do have underwear on?"

I just stammered, "Well, um..."

Then the girls jumped up and Tina declared, "No she doesn't! We can prove it."

Tina grabbed my hands from behind as Angel held the straps tied around my neck.

I yelped, "Angel, if you untie the straps, my dress will fall off!"

Angel said, "I'm well aware of that fact. Just tell Dan that you're naked under your dress because you wanted to be ready for action, and then Tina and I will leave you alone."

I said, "I can't say that," so Angel untied the straps around my neck and let the dress slide down a little.

I pleaded, "Angel, I'm begging you not to let my dress fall off. I'm standing in front of a friend from high school that I haven't seen in over ten years. You wouldn't be cold enough to drop my dress in front of him, would you?"

Angel pondered, "Hmmm, that's a good question, but a better question is, are you naked under your dress?"

Then Angel let the dress slide down until my nipples were almost exposed. Even though Angel was already totally nude, Dan was on the edge of his seat and completely focused on me because of the strong possibility that I would be stripped naked at any moment. I tried to break free from Tina, but I quickly realized that the girls were serious. Tina had a strong grip on my arms and I couldn't get away from her.

Angel said, "If you try to resist, I'll let your dress slip down even further and your nipples are already starting to show," but I continued to struggle.

Angel said, "Moving around is making your boobs bounce and that is just making it that much harder for the dress to keep you covered."

I said, "Okay, I'll stop resisting. Please don't let my dress slide down any further."

I gave up and stopped trying to get away from Tina, but Angel still threatened to let go of my dress.

I begged, "Dan, please make them stop. You don't really want to see me naked, do you?"

Dan grinned and said, "So you admit that you're not wearing anything under your dress. I've wanted to see you naked ever since we were in high school. I might be shy and respectful of women, but I'm still a guy with needs."

I said, "But Dan, these girls are humiliating me!"

Dan said, "Well, I guess that's the risk you took when you didn't wear underwear."

I pleaded, "Okay girls, you win. I've admitted that I don't have anything on under my dress. Now will you please let go?"

Angel said, "Let go of your dress? Okay, if that's what you want."

I screamed, "No, no! I don't want you to let go of my dress, I want Tina to let go of my arms."

Angel sarcastically said, "Oops, my bad," and then she released her grip on the straps of my dress.

Since the straps were the only thing holding my dress up, the dress plunged to the floor leaving me stark naked in front of my friend. Tina let go of my arms and my first reaction was to cover my breasts and hide my bush from Dan's view. Unfortunately, this was a mistake. I should have gone for my dress because Tina quickly reached down and snatched it away from me. Even worse, when she pulled on the dress, it caused me to tumble forward onto the couch next to Dan. I grabbed a throw pillow and held it in front of me in an attempt to hide my nudity, but practically everything was still showing.

I said, "Alright girls...you've had your fun. It's time for you to leave."

The girls said, "Okay," but as they scooped up their bikinis, they also grabbed my dress on their way out of the room.

I yelled, "Wait! Hold on! Where are you going with my dress?"

The girls answered, "It doesn't look like you need it anymore!"

I squeaked, "Don't need it? What do you mean I don't need it? I'm on a date and I'm naked!"

The girls didn't listen. They simply walked out and took my dress with them. I was left sitting on the couch next to Dan. He was fully dressed and I was completely naked. I was mortified as the dynamics of the evening changed drastically!

When my fake daughter Angel and her notorious friend Tina left the room, they took my dress with them. Since I didn't have anything on under my dress, I was now naked in front of a friend I hadn't seen in over ten years. I was mortified as I attempted to shield my nudity from Dan by holding a small throw pillow in front of me, but the pillow didn't hide very much.

I called out, "Come on girls. This isn't funny anymore. Please bring my dress back," but the girls didn't respond.

Then I said to Dan, "You have no idea how embarrassing this is. I didn't plan for this to happen and I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of slut."

Dan reassuringly said, "I don't think you're a slut and I'm sure the girls will bring your dress back soon. While we're waiting, why don't I pour you another glass of wine?"

As Dan handed me my wine, I rubbed my hand over the bulge in his pants. He was rigid like a rocket and his zipper was ready to bust open. I smiled at Dan and he was about to give me a kiss, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Dan said, "Oh no, I forgot about those guys."

Alarmed I asked, "Those guys! What do you mean, THOSE GUYS?"

Dan explained, "I am so sorry. I didn't think our relationship would evolve this quickly. I was afraid that I might be too dull and boring for you so I asked Barry and Phil to join us and liven things up."

I gasped, "Barry and Phil? The nerdy kids you hung out with in high school? You thought they would liven things up?"

Dan said, "Well it sounds like a stupid idea now, but I never thought you'd end up...um well..."

I said, "Naked? Is that the word you're looking for...naked?"

Dan said, "Um, yes."

I said, "Well I guess we have to let them in, but I obviously need to put some clothes on first."

Then, before I had a chance to get up from the couch, Angel and Tina ran to the door. Angel and Tina were dressed in tight shorts and skimpy sleeveless T-shirts. The girls' butt cheeks were hanging out of their shorts and their nipples were visible under the thin T-shirts, but Angel and Tina were still considered fully clothed.

I yelled, "Wait girls...don't answer the door. I don't have any clothes on," but Angel and Tina didn't listen and they quickly invited Barry and Phil into the apartment.

As an added surprise Barry brought a date with him. Her name is Skyler and she is a beautiful girl with long brown hair and green eyes that seem to look right through you. However, Skyler and I had a falling out in high school. Something happened and she vowed to get even with me so I hoped that I would never see her again. Unfortunately, there she was right in my living room!

The girls ushered Barry and Skyler to the love seat while Phil took a seat on the couch next to me. The girls sat on the floor, apparently intending to stay, too. I clutched the throw pillow in front of my naked body, but it didn't hide much. Barry and Phil seemed shocked, but Skyler enjoyed watching me squirm while I attempted to hide my nudity from the men. Skyler didn't know why I was naked, but she loved witnessing the humiliating predicament I was in!

There was an awkward silence for a moment, and then Barry said, "Well, this is a little uncomfortable."

Trying to be funny, Angel said, "If you're uncomfortable then you probably want a pillow," and then she grabbed the little throw pillow I was holding and offered it to Barry.

Barry chuckled and said, "No thanks. I think someone else needs that pillow more than I do."

Skyler said, "You must be referring to me," and then she took the pillow and placed it behind her back.

Barry looked at Skyler and asked, "Do you really want that pillow or are you just making it harder for Mindy to hide her nudity from us?"

Skyler replied, "I want to be comfortable. Besides, Mindy must like being naked because she's the only one in the room that isn't wearing clothes!"

Part 12:

My arch nemesis Skyler took the only item I could use to hide my nakedness from everyone. I quickly crossed my legs, threw an arm across my chest and put a hand over my lap, but I still felt extremely vulnerable. I guess these guys weren't gentlemen because no one offered me a pillow, a shirt or anything to cover up with.

I begged, "This is so embarrassing. I'm the only one naked! Won't anyone do something to help me?"

Tina said, "Maybe a glass of wine will help."

I asked, "How will a glass of wine help me?"

Tina sarcastically replied, "Maybe it will help you relax and accept the fact that we all have clothes on and you don't!"

Everyone laughed at Tina's statement, and then Skyler jumped in and said, "I think that's a good idea. Let's all have some wine."

As Tina served a glass of wine to everyone, Skyler turned to me and asked, "So Mindy, why are you naked?"

Angel spoke up, "Because she's a nudist!"

Angel and Tina laughed, but Skyler was skeptical as she stood over me and gently stroked my face with her fingertips.

Skyler said, "I don't think Mindy's a nudist. When a nudist is naked in front of a group of people, the nudist doesn't blush a deep shade of red. However, I can almost feel the heat from Mindy's humiliation."

My arm covered my nipples, but Skyler began sliding her fingers over the exposed portion of my breasts as she coyly said, "Such a pity. A pretty girl like you trapped naked in a room full of fully clothed people...and half of them are men! You're really embarrassed, aren't you?"

I sternly said, "You know I'm embarrassed and you're making it worse by dragging your fingers across my boobs."

Skyler said, "You don't like the way I'm touching your titties? Then I'll make a deal with you. I'll quit playing with your boobs if you put your arm down and show the boys your nipples. I'll bet they'd really like to see them," but I blushed and meekly said, "I can't show them my nipples."

Skyler said, "Oh, is the little naked girl shy? Well then, maybe if I tickle you, you'll drop your arms," and then Skyler started scratching her fingernails lightly up and down my sides.

I begged, "No Skyler, please don't do that. I'm so ticklish. Please stop...this is pure torture," but Skyler was relentless.

Skyler was driving me crazy and I started squirming back and forth to get away from her. I didn't drop my arm from my chest, but I used my other hand to try and push her away. Then I made the mistake of spreading my legs to get away from her.

Skyler pointed out, "Look boys...Mindy's pussy is showing! Mindy, you must have planned on being naked tonight because your bush is trimmed so nicely. See guys, look at Mindy's pretty pussy hair!"

Skyler was still tickling me with one hand and running her fingernails through my reddish-brown bush with the other as she asked, "You said I was torturing you before, but is tickling your pussy pure torture or pure pleasure?"

I yelled, "Stop! Stop, please stop Skyler! It's still torture. Please stop tickling me," but I never removed my arm from my chest.

Skyler finally said, "Okay, I'll give you a little break," and then she stopped the tickle torture, but she immediately went back to gently touching the exposed portions of my breasts.

Skyler reiterated, "I don't believe she's a nudist," and then Skyler toyed with my bellybutton as she asked, "Is it humiliating to be naked in public? Does it bother you when you're naked and no one else is? Did someone promise to give you clothes, but instead left you to fend for yourself while you were naked in public?"

I said, "Come on Skyler. That was a long time ago," but Skyler said, "I have a long memory!"

Angie asked what happened and Barry said, "The girls went streaking and Mindy ran off with Skyler's clothes. Skyler had to hitch a ride home in the nude."

Tina said, "That's horrible...and I'm into that kind of stuff! Mindy, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I sternly said, "It was an accident. I didn't mean to leave her there! Skyler, why can't you forgive me?"

Skyler replied, "Because you don't know the whole story...nobody does!"

Tina said, "Well then, let's hear the whole story. It sounds like a good one," but Skyler said, "I can't. It's too humiliating."

Tina and Angel begged Skyler to tell the story. The guys were also very interested and I wanted to know the real reason that our friendship ended.

Finally Skyler gave in and said, "Okay, I'll tell the whole story, but it doesn't leave this room."

Of course no one objected so Skyler began telling her story. There were three guys and four girls in my living room. Even though I was the only one naked in the group, everyone was focused on Skyler as she started her story.

Skyler said, "Mindy was friends with Kelli and Amy in high school. They were very popular because they were so beautiful. Kelli and Amy were especially popular because they liked flashing the guys. I started hanging out with them because I wanted to be popular, and also because I thought Mindy was very cute and I wanted to get to know her better."

Phil said, "By get to know her better, did you mean," but Skyler cut him off and continued her story without answering the question.

Skyler went on, "One night we were out cruising in Mindy's car when our friends, Kelli and Amy, thought it would be funny if we streaked though McDonalds. Kelli and Amy were always pulling stunts like this because, well, they were sluts, but I wasn't a slut. However, I liked hanging out with Mindy so I went along with it."

I asked, "You did it so I would be friends with you?"

Skyler looked me in the eyes, gently slid her finger over my lips and softly said, "I would have done anything to be with you!"

Everybody started making ooh and ah sounds, but I was dead silent. I was already embarrassed because I was the only one naked in a room filled with fully-clothed people, and now a girl from my past was saying that she was attracted to me. I was really blushing now!

Then Skyler continued, "The plan was for Kelli, Amy and I to remove our clothes as we drove down the street. That way we would already be totally nude when we pulled into McDonalds. Then we were going to get out of the car and run through McDonalds bare assed naked. While Kelli, Amy and I ran though McDonalds, Mindy would drive her car around and pick us up on the other side of the building.

As we drove down the street, the girls and I were only wearing T-shirts and shorts so it was easy to take our clothes off. However, when we were down to our bra and panties, I suddenly got cold feet. I told the girls that I couldn't go through with it so Kelli tossed my T-shirt and shorts to Amy, who was sitting in the front seat. Kelli said that I could either streak through McDonalds or get out of the car and walk home in my underwear."

Skyler turned to me said, "Mindy, I looked to Mindy to help me out, but you said, "I've done it before. It's no big deal. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. It sounded like you really did care about me so I put my full trust in you."

Tina asked, "Did you give in and strip?"

Skyler replied, "Yes, I took off my panties first which left me bottomless in public. Then I removed my bra and I was now topless, too. Anyone driving by could see my bare tits through the car window! Then Kelli handed my bra and panties to Amy, which prevented me from backing out. I was now riding in a car down a public street stark naked with no access to my clothes. Then, to add to my humiliation, Kelli started playing with my nipples."