Hot Fake Mom Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skyler sat on my lap facing me. Then Skyler pried my arms away from my naked body and began to demonstrate what Kelli did to her in the car.

I begged, "Please don't do this Skyler," but Skyler said, "Sorry, I like to provide visual aids with my story!"

Skyler pinned my hands against the sofa with her knees, which left my breasts completely exposed. Dan and Phil, who were sitting to each side of me, casually scooted closer to assist Skyler in holding my arms down, although they acted as if they were not active participants in my restraint. Then Skyler pointed out that my bare chest was out in the open, as if the guys hadn't noticed that already!

Skyler said, "Look guys, look at Mindy's pretty nipples. Mindy has such nice round rosy nipples. Mmm, it's as if her nipples are inviting me to bend down and such on them...and her breasts are so full and firm, too! Don't you agree guys?"

None of the guys answered, although they weren't shy about examining my bare tits.

Then I said to Skyler, "Wait a minute. I remember Kelli talking about how great your tits were and how succulent your nipples were the day you were naked in the car. Kelli was asking Amy and me to look at your tits the same way you're asking the guys to look at my tits now!"

Skyler said, "That's right! I want you to feel the humiliation I felt on that fateful day."

I said, "I feel the humiliation, but it's ten times worse for me. There are three guys staring at my tits. You only had to show your tits to a couple of girls."

Skyler said, "That's true, at least until we got to McDonalds."

Skyler was still sitting on my lap and facing me with my arms pinned down preventing me from covering my breasts. Dan and Phil were still leaning against me to make sure that there was no chance I could escape. Luckily Skyler's dress was draped over my lap so my pussy wasn't showing. Skyler was wearing a very stylish short sleeve mini-dress. It was navy blue with gold buttons down the front. I was jealous because Skyler was wearing such a nice dress while I wasn't wearing anything at all!

Skyler put her hands on my breasts while she pressed her panty covered pussy against my bare beaver. The sensation of our pussies rubbing together made me feel both aroused and embarrassed at the same time.

Skyler was toying with my nipples right in front of everyone so I asked, "Skyler, do you have to touch me like that?"

Skyler replied, "Yes because I want to show everyone what Kelli did to me. Kelli had me pinned down and she was playing with my nipples the same way I'm playing with yours."

Skyler demonstrated on my nipples as she said, "First Kelli licked her fingertips, and then she made soft circles over my nipples to get me excited. Next she started pinching and pulling on my nipples like this," as everyone stared intensely at what Skyler was doing to my bare chest.

Skyler continued, "Kelli said that she was doing it so my nipples would stand up proud as we ran through McDonalds. See? See how Mindy's nipples are poking out nice and hard? My nipples were standing up just like Mindy's are now!"

I was mortified. I was the only one naked as three fully clothed guys and three fully clothed girls gawked at my hard nipples. I could feel myself getting excited, which only intensified my embarrassment.

Skyler got close to my face and in a soft sexy voice she said, "My nipples were standing up because Kelli was getting me excited. I didn't think I could get aroused from the touch of another girl, but Kelli was actually turning me on. How about it, Mindy? Are you getting aroused from the touch of another girl? Am I turning you on?"

I couldn't answer. My face simply turned a deeper shade of red and my body began to tremble from the mixed emotions of both excitement and humiliation.

Angel giggled and said, "We'll assume silence means yes," followed by laughter from everyone else.

I finally whispers to Skyler, "It's not just the way you're playing with my nipples. You're also giving me a pussy massage. Can't you feel it, too? Can't you feel our pussies rubbing together?"

Skyler didn't answer. She simply smiled, and then she looked into my eyes and gave me a kiss. Skyler apparently planned on perpetuating this girl-on-girl issue as she continued telling her story.

As Skyler remained dangerously close to me, she continued, "Then we got to McDonalds and I found out who my friends really were...or weren't! We pulled into the parking lot and everyone jumped out as planned. The restaurant was a little more crowded than expected and we had to push our naked bodies through the crowd. If that wasn't humiliating enough, I had to deal with a man calling my name and grabbing my arm. I looked up and saw that it was my history teacher, Mr. Voss!"

Phil said, "I remember that guy. He was more boring than Dan!"

Dan growled, "Bite me, Phil," as Skyler added, "That's why I used to flash my panties at him in class. It broke up the boredom, but I didn't realize what an effect it had on him."

Barry said, "You flashed your panties at Mr. Voss? That doesn't sound like you, but then, neither does streaking."

Skyler answered, "Once again I was taunted into flashing my panties in class by Kelli, but I'll get to that later," and then Skyler when on, "After a short delay, I broke free of Mr. Voss and ran out of McDonalds, but just as I reached Mindy's car, it sped away! I was so mad and hurt. I thought Mindy cared about me, but she left me in a crowded McDonalds parking lot with no clothes, no shoes, no purse, no keys, no cell phone, nothing! I vowed never to speak to her or her friends again."

I said, "Ouch, ouch, Skyler, quit pinching my nipples so hard!"

Skyler said, "Sorry, I still get mad when I think about what you did. Here, let me make them feel better," and then Skyler began kissing and sucking on my nipples.

I said, "I know you're mad, but I can't tell you how sorry I am. I really thought you were in the car as I drove away."

Skyler asked, "Then why didn't you come back for me?"

I said, "I did. Once we were headed down the street, I realized that I had forgotten you. Kelli thought it was funny and told me to leave you there, but I immediately tried to turn around. Unfortunately, there was a concrete median down the middle of the street so I had to wait at two stoplights and make two U turns to get back to you. Once I made it back to McDonalds, I couldn't find you."

Skyler said, "That's because Mr. Voss followed me into the parking lot. He offered to give me a lift. I was naked in public, and everyone was looking at me and trying to take my picture so I quickly accepted the ride and jumped into his car."

I said, "I didn't know that."

Skyler said, "Nobody does. This is the part of the story that I never told anyone before."

Everyone was on the edge of their seat waiting to hear the rest of Skyler's story. Well, everyone except me. I was pushing my chest out hoping that Skyler would kiss my nipples again. Skyler still had me pinned against the couch so I couldn't use my hands to pull her face down onto my breasts. Skyler knew I wanted her attention, but she ignored my needs and went on with her story, although her panty covered pussy was still rubbing against my bare beaver!

Part 13:

After Kelli, Amy and Skyler streaked through McDonalds, I drove away not knowing that we left Skyler behind. When I returned to McDonalds, Skyler was gone because she had reluctantly hitched a ride with her history teacher, Mr. Voss. Skyler was the only one naked in Mr. Voss's car that day, just like I was the only one naked at the impromptu party now!

Barry asked, "What was it like riding in Mr. Voss's car stark naked?"

Skyler replied, "Pure torture! I got into the car and he said that I needed my seat belt buckled. I started to reach for the belt, but he told me that he would take care of it. Mr. Voss slowly reached across and allowed his hands to rub against each of my bare breasts along the way like this."

Skyler rubbed her hands against my boobs to simulate what Mr. Voss had done to her. Then she released me and slid onto the sofa to my right.

I immediately tried to cover my breasts, but Skyler softly whispered in my ear, "You don't want to cover those pretty nipples, sweaty! You want to leave your hands down by your sides and give me full access to your beautiful bare body!"

I asked, "Why would I want to do that?"

Skyler answered, "Because if you don't, I'll have to pin you down again. You saw how Dan and Phil jumped to help me last time so there's no way you can escape. However, if you sit there like a good girl with your hands at your sides, I'll be able to finally forgive you because you'll have suffered the same humiliation I suffered when you left me stranded in the nude at McDonalds," and then she passionately kissed me on the lips.

I looked Skyler in the eyes as confusing feelings stirred inside of me. I could have tried to break free and run, but I felt as though I was under some kind of hypnotic spell so I gave in and obeyed her commands. I was sitting there naked in front of three male friends from high school that I hadn't seen for years, and yet I left my breasts right out in the open for the guys to examine. Skyler immediately rubbed her hands against my breasts to simulate the way Mr. Voss put her seat belt on, and I didn't put up a fight at all. Skyler knew that I was now in her control, which was both scary and exhilarating for me.

Skyler continued, "When Mr. Voss pulled the belt over my lap to fasten it, he also raked his fingers through my pussy hair."

My legs were crossed, but Skyler motioned for me to spread them apart.

Alarmed I begged, "No Skyler, please don't make me do this. I've already shown everyone my breasts. Don't make me show them my pussy, too," but Skyler said, "I'm sorry, Mindy, but I have to give an accurate portrayal of what happened in Mr. Voss's car, and that includes showing the guys how Mr. Voss touched my bare beaver."

Reluctantly I said, "Okay, Skyler. Whatever you want," and much to everyone's surprise, I sat back and opened my legs wide.

With my legs spread apart, my auburn bush and pretty pink pussy lips were on display for everyone's viewing pleasure. Then Skyler gently scratched her fingernails through my neatly-trimmed hairy triangle as the guys watched. When Skyler combed her fingernails through my pussy hair, it made me tingle all over. It was very embarrassing to get turned on from a girl touching my pussy, but it's a hundred times worse when a room full of people are watching it happen.

Barry pointed at Skyler's fingers between my legs and asked, "Is that what Mr. Voss did to you?"

Skyler replied, "Yes. I was mortified because Mr. Voss touched me the same way I'm touching Mindy here."

Phil asked, "Did you ask him to stop?"

As Skyler continued combing her fingernails through my bush, she replied, "I wanted to object, but before I could say anything, Mr. Voss told me that he is very familiar with my file so he knew that I was legal eighteen. He said that if I told anyone, he would fail me, and then I wouldn't graduate from high school. Mr. Voss said he would explain that I went into McDonalds naked, I asked him for a ride naked, I got into his car naked, and he would also bring up how I flashed him in class. Therefore I felt forced to let him do anything he wanted to me. What can I say? I was a stupid teenager and he used that to his advantage."

Dan asked, "Did he drive you to your home?"

Skyler answered, "No. He would have, but I foolishly admitted that I left my keys in Mindy's car so I wouldn't be able to get into my house. He refused to leave a naked teenaged girl on her doorstep, so he took me to his house. Mr. Voss made me wait there until my parents could come get me...four hours later!"

Dan said, "Well, I'm sure Mr. Voss gave you something to wear," but Skyler replied, "No! He made me remain in the nude for the entire four hours!"

Phil said, "Ouch...embarrassing!"

Skyler said, "You have no idea."

Dan reiterated, "Mr. Voss kept you naked in his house for four hours? What a perv!"

Skyler said, "Oh it gets worse! As we drove down the street, Mr. Voss would not let me cover myself. He claimed that his windows were tinted so there was no reason for me to hide. However, whenever a car pulled alongside of us, the people would either look shocked or they would point at me and laugh. Then some boys in a tall van came up next to us. The boys could see right down into Mr. Voss's car so they were not only gawking at my bare breasts, the boys could also see my bare bush!"

Barry asked, "Did Mr. Voss finally let you cover up?"

Skyler said, "Of course not. I begged Mr. Voss to let me cover myself, but he compounded my humiliation by keeping pace with the boys, thus giving them a nice long look at my naked body. We even had to stop next to them at a stop light and I could do nothing except grant them an unobstructed view of my tits and pussy. I wanted to cry, but I sat still and kept my emotions in check."

I gave Skyler a compassionate hug, and then she continued, "When we pulled into his driveway, Mr. Voss said that he was going to make me wait inside his house until my parents could pick me up. He said that he wanted to have a talk with them. When I told him that they wouldn't be home for hours, Mr. Voss gave me an evil grin and said that it would give him a chance to get to know me better. That's when I knew I was in trouble."

Barry asked, "Did he rape you?"

Skyler answered, "No, he's not that stupid. Instead of raping me, he decided to get blackmail material on me so that I would keep my mouth shut."

I asked, "What does he have on you?"

Skyler said, "Pictures and videos. After we went in his house, Mr. Voss said that he didn't want me walking around with dirty feet. He ordered me to take a bath and he said that he was going to watch to make sure that I was nice and clean. Cell phone cameras weren't that good back then, but he had a professional HD camera and he also had an HD camcorder so Mr. Voss was able to capture my nudity with vivid clarity. Mr. Voss could take photos of me and make a video at the same time."

Barry asked, "Did he film you taking a bath?"

Skyler said, "Yes. He filmed me in all my glory. I got into the tub and he instructed me to wash my hair. With my arms up high, he took a lot of pictures of my bare boobs. Feeling the cool air against my wet breasts made my nipples poke out so hard that I probably could have cut glass with them. After I rinsed my hair, Mr. Voss ordered me to spend a long time washing my breasts and nipples. He made me slowly massage my boobs with my soapy hands, and then he made me caress my nipples while he zoomed in with the video camera."

Tina asked, "What about your pussy? Did he film that?"

Skyler said, "Calm down Tina, I'm getting there. After pinching and pulling on my nipples, my hands drifted down over my flat tummy, and then Mr. Voss motioned for me to sit on the side of the tub. He obviously wanted me up out of the water so he could get some good footage while I washed my pussy. I soaped up my dark pussy hair and thoroughly cleaned my bare beaver, which was all caught on tape. Then Mr. Voss forced me to spread my legs wide when I rinsed off so he could get some great shots of my brunette bush and precious pink pussy lips. When it was time to wash my feet, Mr. Voss had me wash them by bending over with my legs straight."

Dan said, "That's weird. Why did he want you to do that?"

Skyler turned to me and said, "Mindy, show him why."

I pleaded, "Please don't make me get up. Haven't I done enough for you?"

Skyler said, "Demonstrate this and I won't make you do anything else."

I meekly said, "Okay," and then I stood up.

The guys were now able to see my bare ass for the first time. Then I bent over with my back to the men and touched my toes."

Skyler said, "Spread your legs a little wider," and I said, "Wider? Really Skyler?"

Skyler said, "Yes," so I spread my legs a little wider while still touching my toes.

Skyler said, "Now you guys can see why Mr. Voss wanted me to bend over with my legs straight when I washed my feet. See how every inch of Mindy's smooth firm butt is exposed. You can even clearly see her pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. In that position, Mindy would be providing a cameraman with full access to her bare ass. Mr. Voss even made me spread my butt cheeks when I washed them so that he had every inch of my naked body captured in pictures and on video."

I was still bent over and Skyler seized the opportunity to slowly and gently push her finger inside my pussy from behind...right in front of the guys! I had been tormented so much that evening that of course my pussy was sopping wet, so her finger went in easily."

I yelped, "Oh my Skyler, oh wow," and then I took a deep breath and asked, "Did Mr. Voss do that to you?"

Skyler giggled and said, "No, but your pussy looked so inviting pointed up in the air that I couldn't resist," so I pushed her hand away and sat back down on the couch.

My face was red and heart was racing, so Skyler gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Relax, your ordeal is over."

Angel asked, "So that's how the story ended?"

Skyler answered, "Nope, there's still more."

Part 14:

Skyler said, "After my bath, I strolled into the living room while Mr. Voss videotaped my bare ass from behind. I sat down on a chair as the camera continued capturing the evening's events. I didn't bother to hide my breasts and boobs from the camera because at that point it really didn't matter anymore. As I sat there naked, Mr. Voss motioned for me to spread my legs so I did. I simply smiled at the camcorder as Mr. Voss filmed my face, and then he panned down over my firm tits and round rosy nipples, before zeroing in on my exposed brunette bush and pink pussy lips."

Skyler went on, "Mr. Voss continued videotaping my naked body by placing the camcorder on a tripod. Then he started pacing back and forth while he lectured me about how distracting it was when I flashed my panties at him in the classroom. He said that I had no idea what an effect it had on him. Mr. Voss stated that there were times when he could see my dark bush showing right through my see-through panties. He stated that on other occasions, my panties were so skimpy that he could see strands of my brunette pussy hair peeking out of my panties. Mr. Voss also said that there were days when Kelli didn't even wear panties and she flashed her smooth shaved pussy lips right in front of him, but for some reason getting a glimpse of my pussy hair excited him more than seeing Kelli's fully exposed snatch."

Angel asked, "How did that make you feel?"

Skyler answered, "Proud. It should have disgusted me, but I brought it on myself by initiating the flashing so I couldn't blame him. He said that sometimes he wasn't able to sleep because he was thinking about my panties and pussy. Then he admitted that his fantasy was to jerk-off while watching me masturbate."

Phil said, "You did it, didn't you? That's the really humiliating part of the story that you've never told anyone before, isn't it?"

Skyler said, "You're very perceptive, Phil. I was stark naked sitting in my history teacher's living room chair with my teacher watching me and a video camera recording every move I made, and yet I mustarded up the courage to slide my hand down between my legs and push my finger deep inside my wet waiting pussy. It was a pretty bold move for teenager! As I worked my finger in and out of my tight snatch, I rubbed my tits and toyed with my nipples with the other hand. I kept my eyes closed as I rubbed my pleasure place, but I couldn't help opening them to see what Mr. Voss was doing."

Tina said, "And he was...," but Skyler interrupted her and said, "Yes, he was beating off. His pants were down and he was jerking off right in front of me."