Hot Fake Mom Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men chuckled, and then he turned to me and asked, "What do you think, your bra for lobster?"

I blushed and said, "I can't, I'm not like that."

Angel said, "That's okay mom. I could have lobster, but I'll settle for a toasted cheese sandwich."

The men looked at me like I was acting selfish and depriving my daughter of a meal...even though she wasn't really my daughter!

Finally, I caved in under the pressure and said, "Alright, I'll go to the ladies room and take off my bra, but if I look too slutty, then I'm gonna put it back on."

One of the men quickly stood up and pulled my chair out for me. Maybe it was because I'd had a little too much to drink or maybe it was because I hadn't received much attention from men since my divorce, but I excused myself and went to the ladies room. While I was in there, I took off my bra and stared at myself in the mirror. Seeing myself in the mirror made me realize that I could never go through with it. My silver dollar sized nipples were clearly visible under the thin clingy knit material. I also discovered that when Angel and I played tug-of-war with my shirt in the car, it loosened the buttons on my shirt.

I was about to put my bra back on when the door suddenly opened and Angel walked in. When she saw me, she patted me on the back and congratulated me. I told her not to get too excited because I was not going to go through with it, and that's when Angel snatched my bra off the counter and walked out. Now I had no choice...I had to go through with it!

I took a deep breath and walked back into the bar area. As I walked across the room, I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down under my shirt. I could also feel my nipples rubbing against the smooth knit material, which made them stick out nice and hard. No one could really see us back in our corner of the bar, but as I walked through the main area, it felt like everyone was staring at me. Then what I feared the most actually happened...the top two buttons over my breasts popped off and fell to the floor!

Now not only was I braless in a very thin knit top, I was also missing some of my buttons. With every step I took, I was afraid my breasts were going to bounce right out of my shirt! When I finally made it back to the table, I was already extremely embarrassed, but my humiliation intensified when I found my bra hanging on the back of my chair.

One of the men stood up and pulled my chair out for me. As I leaned forward to sit down, I could feel my breasts wobble back and forth right in front of the men. They wobbled so much that half of my right nipple actually slipped out into the open. I didn't know what to do so I pretended not to notice, but I was well aware that I was showing entirely too much cleavage.

The man said, "I don't want this to cause you any further embarrassment," and then he picked up my bra, but instead of giving it back to me, he simply returned to his seat obviously making sure that I would not be able to put it back on again.

My shirt was unbuttoned down to the bottom of my breasts. I tried to pull my shirt together, but when I moved the shirt would just separate in front again. I finally gave up and just let my shirt hang open.

The waiter came back to the table, looked down at my braless breasts and said, "I guess you've decided on the lobster," prompting everyone to laugh at me.

Then Angel added, "Unless my mom takes something else off. Then we can get a steak, too."

Everyone turned to look at me like it was really going to happen, but I just said, "No, no way!"

Next I said to Angel, "I don't think it's right to take advantage of the men's generosity. Later they might expect something more than we're willing to offer!"

One of the men quickly replied, "Oh, don't worry about us. We're both married," and then the other man added, "Yeah, we just wanted to have a good time while we're out of town."

Then Angel spun sideways to face the men and when she did, the gap on the side of her skirt separated and partially exposed her curly reddish-brown bush to the men. The waiter also caught a glimpse of Angel's overly exposed beaver, and when Angel noticed that he was straining to sneak a peek, she spread her legs a little wider to give everyone a better view of her hairy triangle. Now all the men were well aware that Angel had nothing on under her skirt, but she acted like she didn't even know her young tight pussy was showing.

She just innocently asked, "So you men are going to buy us lobster dinners and you don't want anything in return?"

The men thought long and hard, just like the tents in their pants, and then the faithful men answered, "No, we're married. We just want to have a good time while we're on our business trip."

As Angel's pussy remained on display for the men to observer, I finally I decided to play the role of the protective mother and said, "Angel, fix your skirt!"

Angel looked down, giggled and pretended to be really embarrassed as she said, "Oh no, I forgot to wear panties!"

After she rearranged her skirt, I said in a stern motherly tone, "How can you forget your panties? I just don't know how you could leave the house dressed like that!"

Angel replied, "The same way you did...you're not wearing panties, either!"

The men looked at her with a bit of skepticism, so Angel authoritatively said, "What, you don't believe me? Well, let me prove it to you," and then she reached down and lifted my skirt.

One man laughed and said, "Like mother, like daughter," as the two men and the waiter moved in front of me to get a good look at my neatly trimmed auburn bush.

While the men gazed at the patch of hair between my legs, I struggled with Angel to regain control of my skirt. Finally, I was able to push my skirt down and put an end to my humiliation. I didn't have to fake embarrassment because I was mortified as my face turned bright red.

I tried to explain to the men, "It's not what you think. I've never gone out in public without panties before. My daughter tried to pull my bra off in the car, and when she didn't succeed, she reached under my skirt and tore my underwear off. My panties were destroyed so I had no choice, but to enter the restaurant with nothing on under my skirt. You believe me, don't you?"

The waiter simply answered, "Your family dynamics are very odd."

An awkward pause followed for a moment, and then the man next to me said, "Steak and lobster for everyone!"

Part 4:

Eventually the attention returned to Angel. After a few more drinks, she became a total tease during dinner. As she ate her lobster, she would let her top slide down her arm until her little titty was completely exposed.

I said, "Angel, pull your top up," but Angel said, "Mom, I can't. There's butter on my fingers."

I demanded, "Well you can't just sit there with your boob hanging out!"

Angel asked, "So what do you suggest I do?"

Then the man sitting next to her said, "Lean over towards me and I'll help you," and then the man fixed Angel's shirt, but it looked like he actually touched Angel's hard little nipple as he slid Angel's top up.

Several times during dinner, Angel would look down, giggle and say, "Oh no, it happened again," and then she would turn to the man next to her and say, "My fingers still have butter on them. Would you be a gentleman and push my top up again?"

Of course the man would eagerly oblige Angel's request and each time he pushed her shirt up, he became a little more aggressive in the way that his fingers pressed against Angel's young perky breast. I don't know if Angel was drunk or just acting like she was drunk, but each time she turned towards the man, she would wiggle around in her chair so that the gap down the side of her skirt would get pushed over her thigh. Soon the gap in Angel's skirt was shifting to the center and little by little her soft curly pussy hair was beginning to show. The men pretended not to notice, but they were well aware of what was happening. It didn't take long before the gap was positioned right between her legs, and instead of covering up, Angel innocently called attention to her predicament.

Angel called out, "Oh no, now look what happened," and the men looked over and were able to see Angel's fully exposed pussy.

Then Angel spread her legs as she turned to the man and said, "I got a little problem and I still have butter on my fingers. Can you fix my skirt?"

I sternly said, "Angel, don't make that man fix your skirt," so Angel asked, "Well what am I supposed to do, sit here with my pussy hair showing?"

The man said that it was no problem and he kneeled down between Angel's legs. He bent down much further than what was really necessary so Angel spread her legs a little wider and treated him to an up-close view of her tender pink pussy lips. She made no effort to cover herself as the man slowly slid her skirt back where it belonged. Angel let out a cute little squeal while the man had his hand between her legs so I think he actually dragged his finger across Angel's pleasure zone as he fixed her skirt.

I was not trying to get in on the act, but as I watched Angel I accidentally dropped my fork. I spread my legs and began to lean down to retrieve it, but the man next to me said he'd get it for me. I guess the man was jealous that his friend got a nice long look at Angel's bare beaver and he wanted to get a good look at a hairy pussy, too, so he quickly bent down between my legs. At this point, I just decided to let him look and I gave a nice prolonged view of my neatly trimmed auburn bush.

After we finished our dinner, Angel got up and stood behind me. She began rubbing my shoulders, but then she started slowly pushing my shirt open.

Angel began asking the men, "Do you guys mind tipping the valet for us?"

The men said, "No, I think we've paid enough tonight."

Angel continued massaging my shoulders, but she also continued pushing my shirt apart. It was very embarrassing because the front of my shirt was slowly separating wider and wider, and my nipples were starting to show, but I didn't stop her.

Angel asked again, "Are you sure you don't want to tip the valet for us?"

The men replied, "Not yet, but you're peaking our interest."

I looked down and my face turned red because over half of my nipples were showing. I also looked around and noticed that men seated at other tables were also watching Angel pull my shirt open.

I finally said, "Angel, I'm enjoying the massage, but I think you can stop now," and then I pushed my shirt together.

Angel said, "It's okay. I don't mind rubbing your shoulders."

Angel gave my shirt a hard push and now both of my round rosy nipples were showing in their entirety.

Angel once again asked, "Are you ready to tip the valet now?"

The men responded, "We still need some convincing."

With my nipples completely out in the open, I wasn't sure what else the men wanted Angel to do. Then Angel pushed hard on my shirt and I heard a "pop, pop" sound. I looked down, and then I put my hands over my face in disbelief. Not only had Angel opened the front of my shirt enough to fully expose my breasts, she also popped open the remaining buttons on my shirt. My tits were on display for everyone to see and all I could do is sit there and let them look.

Angel asked, "How about now," and the men replied, "Okay, we'll tip the valet, but she can't button her shirt."

Before I could say anything, Angel blurted out, "It's a deal!"

In disappointment, I said, "It doesn't matter. I couldn't button the shirt even if I wanted to. They all popped off!"

I became very apprehensive because I was about to walk through a crowded bar with all of the buttons missing from my shirt. I held my purse in one hand and tried to hold my top together with the other hand. As we walked through the bar, everyone had their eyes on me. My breasts bounced with each step I took and it felt like my shirt would pop open at any moment.

Then suddenly without warning, the attention was drawn away from me. The lone button holding Angel's skirt on popped free. Her little skirt dropped to the floor and Angel was now bottomless in the middle of a crowded bar.

I was standing behind Angel and I watched her bend down to pick up her skirt. Her firm little buns were right out in the open for everyone to see and I could even see a little bit of her pussy hair showing between her legs. When Angel's skirt fell to the floor, a man standing nearby turned to look at her and accidently stepped on her skirt. She tugged on her skirt, but it wouldn't budge because the man was still standing on it, which prolonged her public nudity. For the first time, Angel appeared to truly be embarrassed because of the predicament she was in.

Eventually Angel was able to recover her skirt, but the one button that held her skirt on was nowhere to be found. She quickly wrapped the skirt around her in a desperate attempt to conceal her young hairy triangle and beautiful bare ass from everyone, but in the commotion, her top slid down her arm and one of her perky breasts was now hanging out in the open. With everyone pointing and staring at her, Angel just wanted to get out of there so she made her way to the door without even pulling her shirt up to hide her bare tit from the crowd.

The men waited with us until my car arrived, which was no surprise because Angel and I were nearly naked. As promised, they took care of the tip, which was only fair because the men and the valet were treated to another view of my pussy hair as I spread my legs to get into my car. After everyone got a good look at my girl fur, the valet closed my door and we drove away. Angel and I felt totally humiliated for a while, but then we started recapping the night's events and we laughed about it the rest of the way home. I had a feeling this was only the beginning of many more hot fake mom escapes!

Part 5:

The next day I got out of the shower and I went into Angel's room. I was going to ask Angel if she wanted me to have a pizza delivered, but I found her sitting in front of her laptop talking to someone using Skype. I hesitated for a moment because I was totally nude except for a towel around my head.

Angel said, "You can come in. I'm talking to a girl," but I said, "No, I'll get dressed and come back."

Then I heard Angel say, "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

Angel stood up and moved away from her computer. I checked the screen and it was off, so I went into her room.

I said, "I hope you didn't sign off because of me," and Angel replied, "It's okay, I needed to get dressed anyway."

Angel was still wearing the T-shirt and underpants she slept in. There was a mirror on the wall behind her laptop and she appeared to be watching herself as she peeled off her T-shirt. Then she bent over and slowly slid her little undies down her legs and stepped out of them. Next she stood in front of the mirror in the nude and brushed her hair for a minute or two. It looked innocent enough so I had no idea that Angel had turned off her computer screen, but her computer was still running and her camera was still active.

Angel opened her bottom dresser drawer and bent over with her legs straight and her butt pointed up in the air. She acted like she was putting on a show for someone. I would find out later that she was...and I was, too!

After digging around in her drawer for a while, she found a pair of panties, and then she moved in front of the mirror and slowly slid the little undies up her legs. With her bare tits still out in the open, she searched in the drawer for a bra. She finally found one that matched her panties and again moved in front of the mirror before slipping her arms into the straps, pulling the cups over her breasts and hooking it in back.

As Angel went to her closet to get some clothes, I removed the towel from my head and stepped in front of the mirror to brush my hair. While Angel was putting on a plain T-shirt and jeans, I stood in front of the mirror with my full breasts and auburn bush facing the laptop camera. When I was finished, I turned around to see if Angel was ready and I unknowingly positioned my bare ass right in front of the camera.

Before leaving the room, I accidentally bumped into the laptop and the screen suddenly came on. Angel quickly closed the lid of the laptop, but not before I caught a glimpse of two guys on the screen. I asked her what was going on and she said that it was nothing. We went into my bedroom and as I got dressed, I was still curious about what I saw. After pressing the issue a little further, Angel finally confessed.

Angel explained, "It's just a little game I play with my girlfriends. After we finish our Skype session, we pretend that we forgot to hang-up, and then a boyfriend, brother or someone else walks in and catches us getting dressed or undressed. They think we're completely unaware that they're watching us."

I shrieked, "Angel, I was stark naked! You mean those two guys could see me?"

Angel replied, "I'm afraid so. That was my friend, Melissa. Her boyfriend always joked that he wanted to watch me strip. Today he finally got his wish."

I asked, "But who was that other guy?"

Angel answered, "Oh, I don't know. I guess he brought a friend."

I sternly demanded, "A friend? So my breasts and bush were completely exposed and you don't even know who was looking at me?"

Angel replied, "I turned the screen off. Sometimes no one is watching and sometimes a whole roomful of people are watching. The unknown is what makes it so exciting!"

Angel continued, "Besides, I don't know what you're squawking about. I bent over in front of the camera, so they not only saw my bare butt, they also saw my pussy lips from behind. Then I turned around and they were able to see my boobs and bush, so they saw everything I had to offer!"

I asked, "And you weren't embarrassed?'

She answered, "Yes, I was mortified! I was naked in front of strangers so of course I was embarrassed, but that's what makes this game so exciting. Take last night for example. Teasing a couple of men with my short skirt was fun, but unexpectedly losing my skirt in a crowded bar was totally humiliating. However, I walked around the bar all night knowing that my skirt was held on by just one tiny button that was straining to pop off, so the risk of losing my skirt at any moment is what made the evening so exciting."

I said, "So you're saying that humiliation turns you on?"

Angel said, "No, not at all. Public humiliation and being naked in front of strangers terrifies me, just like anyone else, but I found something out about myself. The risk of public humiliation before it actually happens really excites me. Also, when I later think about how someone else was turned on from seeing me in the nude gets me hot, too."

I inquired, "You've peaked my interest. How did this all start?"

She said, "My girlfriend, Tina, and I went to the beach and we were wearing really skimpy bikinis. I told her that I felt really self-conscious because I'd never worn something so revealing in public before and my friend said that she would do something to fix the situation. Tina took a nail file and began cutting each side of my bottoms, and then she went to work on the straps of my top."

I said, "And you just let her do it?"

Angel said, "I thought she was only pretending to cut up my suit, but I soon discovered that she really did it and my bikini was now barely hanging on by a thread."

I said, "That excited you?"

She said, "Not initially. My first instinct was to demand that Tina take me home, but Tina said, "Just try walking down the beach." I replied, "I can't, Tina. My bikini will fall off for sure." Tina laughed and said, "Come on, let's find out," and then she grabbed my hand and began marching me across the beach."