Hot Flight: Lesbian Tale

Story Info
Part 1 of tales of sex aboard airplanes.
2.5k words
4
96.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsten walked onto United flight 817 from London Heathrow to LA, noticing it was only half full, not surprising for this time of year. She smiled at the cabin crew welcoming the passengers aboard, two of those at the hatch female, one a tall brunette, the other a skinny blond. Both, it seemed, wore the same perfume, that sweat, sickly smell that all flight attendants wore for long haul flights. The other steward was a male, tallish and fairly good looking, all though she would have made a bet that he was gay judging by his over the top good humour and gestures as the male passengers walked by.

Kirsten smiled and walked down the narrow walk way to her seat in economy class, wishing that her firm had paid the extra amount to fly her back in first class to America. She had enjoyed playing tourist in the cold wet city but was looking forward to being back in her own bed, in the warm weather, but that was still another 8 hours away at least.

"Hi, look's like I'm sitting next to you" a voice said. Kirsten looked up and saw the women trying to get by her. She was in her late 30's but still fairly attractive, although her beauty was hidden under a thick sweater and a pair of blue faded jeans. She was larger than Kirsten, and had a very English accent. A tourist, Kirsten guessed, drawing her legs back to allow her to pass, wondering why she didn't just sit in one of the many vacant seats in the half empty cabin.

"Look's like" Kirsten replied as the women dropped into the seat beside her, pulling the complimentary cushion and blanket away, dropping them onto the deck of the aircraft. Kirsten was a bit annoyed. Not only had new aviation laws not allowed her to take her favourite battery powered Vibrator onto the airplane, but she had been body searched after the airport X-Ray machines had detected her usual rubber one. That had been so embarrassing when she had been led to a side room, and had to explain why she was carrying it in her flight bag. And now, when she had the opportunity to play with it, some English woman had sat down beside, probably wanting to talk all the way to the States, even at 9:30 at night.

"So your American hey?" the lady asked. She pulled a couple of magazines from her bag and pushed it up into the overhead compartment, placing them in the pocket in front of her.

"For 22 years" Kirsten said, looking around the cabin discreetly, trying to find somewhere she could sit back and bring herself off, although the will to stimulate herself was growing less and less.

"Look, I've never flown before so I'm a little nervous. Feel free to say no but when we take off, can you hold my hand?" the lady asked. Kirsten nodded, resting her head on the head rest, fastening the seat belt and pulling the blanket around her body while keeping her right arm on top for this English lady to take hold of.

Kirsten dozed lightly for a few minutes while the crew performed pre-flight checks. She opened her right eye as a kid pumped into her, seeing the woman was reading a magazine. She sat stunned realising that it showed two people have sex, a well muscled white male plunging his smallish cock into some black woman's cunt. Kirsten was slightly amazed that this lady could openly be reading a pornographic magazine so openly.

Kirsten lent up, smiling to herself as the lady, embarrassed and turning red, hid the magazine in a copy of Cosmo, pretending to flick through the fashion sections as Kirsten yawned.

The crew started their usual instructions as the plane began to roll away from the gate, rain falling lightly on the cool hull of the aircraft. The chief, gay, steward, welcomed them aboard and began the safety procedures as the got to the take off run way, the captain braking to begin powering the take off engines.

The women slipped her hand into Kirsten's grip, Kirsten amazed at how warm and moist it was. She was sure she could smell cunt juice drifting up. Had this English woman been wanking herself off while sitting beside her?, maybe this wasn't going to be such a boring flight after all. The women tightened her grip as the plane accelerated forward, rolling down the runway until it lifted off the ground, pulling up into the dark stormy sky.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Kirsten said, resting their joined hands on her legs, realising this woman's hand was only inches from her crotch. She noticed the woman's hand was shaking slightly, and released her, pulling the thin blue blanket tightly around her body.

Kirsten brought up the map on the small screen as they announced the movies, and looked at the flight time. As they were flying into a storm, the flight was another 2 hours long to fly around it. She placed the pillow between the woman and herself and closed her eyes, no longer caring if she brought herself off.

Kirsten woke, slightly warm, her first sight being the map in front of her. The plane's icon was now over Iceland as it crossed over the Atlantic towards the States. She suddenly realised it was her map but the English woman's, and that her head was no longer on the pillow but on this woman's legs. She could smell an aroused cunt millimetres from her face. Not only that but she could feel fingers playing with the button's of her silk shirt.

She sat up slowly, stretching her arms. The women pulled her arm away, red in the cheeks but grinning, obviously having enjoyed Kirsten's position. Kirsten unbuckled the seat belt and decided to use the loo. As she stood, her skirt fell down her legs, having been hitched high up her legs. She walked forward stretching her arms and legs, stopping at the first toilet door. She could hear sounds from inside, instead using the one beside it which was vacant. As the light came on, she could see that her first 3 buttons were undone on her shirt, her naked breasts exposed in the mirror.

She sat down on the loo seat, feeling a warm stream of pee leave her pussy as she thought about what had gone on. This woman had not only allowed Kirsten to fall asleep on her lap, but had also felt her breasts and tried to touch her cunt. She was glad no one had seen any further up her skirt as she wore no knickers, another embarrassing fact she had had to explain to the English customs officers.

As the flow of pee stopped, she took one of the hard tissues and wiped away the few droplets that hadn't fallen into the bowel, until her cunt was nice and dry. She dropped the moist tissue into the bowel, pushing the handle and wincing as the loo made that loud flushing noise, allowing the passengers to hear when someone had used it.

Again Kirsten hear banging from the cubicle next door and realised someone must be having a lot of fun. As she pressed her ear to the wall, she could here a slight moaning from the next door loo, followed by heavy breathing. At least someone on this flight was getting some action.

Kirsten left the loo and returned slowly to her seat, noticing the woman was now anxiously awaiting her return, not knowing if Kirsten had discovered what she had been doing.

Kirsten had only ever kissed another woman, and that was her best mate. They had both been sharing a bottle or three of wine, talking about why men never wanted to go further with them. Agreeing that all men were bastards, her friend, Jenny, had fallen asleep on her lap. Kirsten slightly pissed and aware that a beautiful woman was sleeping on her crotch lent forward and kissed her, tasting the wine on Jenny's lips. She released the kiss and pushed her tongue into Jenny's mouth, returning to kiss her and feeling Jenny's tongue with her own.

But that had been Jenny, and this was some English lady. Still, that feeling of arousal had been there when Kirsten woke up. Maybe she had been touched, down there, by this woman.

"You were gone awhile" the woman said, a couple of buttons on her own shirt undone, allowing Kirsten to see inside, exposing her tits housed in a patterned bra. Kirsten sat, facing the woman as much as she could.

"I had to make myself decent. I'm sorry for falling asleep on you. I don't often just fall asleep on a strangers lap" Kirsten said, again smelling that scent of arousal from the woman.

"I'm Beverly Jones from London. I'm going to visit my Brother who lives in the States" Beverly said, stretching out her hand. Kirsten shook it lightly, noticing one of Beverly's porno mags slip out of the fashion mag on her lap. Beverly flushed slightly, reaching for the magazine. Kirsten beat her to it and picked it up, opening it to where Beverly had been reading it earlier, smelling cum juice on these pages. Even, semen?.

"Whose are these?" Kirsten asked, looking at the sight of the young model having her cunt filled with this man's cock, pretending to enjoy it.

"My sons, I took them to keep myself entertained on this flight. I get so bored sitting her for 6 hours doing nothing" Beverly said. Kirsten grinned.

"I know how you feel. I brought my own entertainment with me, although I got caught at customs" Kirsten said, pulling her trainers off with her toes, pushing her feet under the seat and pulling her bag out. She lent over and unzipped it, pulling out her 8' rubber dildo, discreetly slipping it under the blanket so only Beverly and her could see it.

"That's a nice length, I wish I had one of those" Beverly commented, leaning back as Kirsten lay back down on her lap. Kirsten could feel the effect this simple action was causing Beverly to have. Her ear was almost soaked where it lay on the woman's jeans, Beverly's cum juice leaving a large wet patch. Kirsten rolled over in the seat, her face now in the direction of Beverly's body. She positioned her dildo carrying arm between Beverly's legs and pushed it up, feeling it stop against the fabric of her panties.

"Is your friend okay?" one of the flight attendants asked. Kirsten realised that had she known what they were doing, they would have been read the riot act. Instead, she realised that to this women, Kirsten was lying on Beverly's lap, her arm pushed up Beverly's skirt hidden under the blanket.

"She's just a little tired" Beverly replied, taking hold of Kirsten's shoulder, pulling Kirsten into her body. Kirsten could do nothing but respond, driving the dildo up into Beverly's cunt, her panties stretching around the rubber cock, soaked with Beverly's pussy juice.

Kirsten moved her hand up the shaft of the rubber cock, stopping at the panties. She touched them, feeling how hot and soaked they were, Beverly's pussy juicing beneath her fingers. Kirsten moved them aside with her fingers, touching the surface of Bev's pussy, and drove the dildo up into Beverly's body, mixing the English woman's cunt juice with her own.

Beverly moaned in her seat, gyrating her hips on the sex toy, moving Kirsten's head up and down. Kirsten gripped the base of the toy and turned it around in Beverly's body, the ribbed surface stimulating Beverly's passage. Kirsten moved her other hand around Beverly's body, pushing it up Bev's shirt and pulling the bra cup away, dropping one of Bev's breast down. She gripped one of the large brown nipples and tweaked it around, pulling the dildo back and slamming it back into Bev's cunt, feeling Beverly's hips shaking at her touch.

"Please, please" Beverly moaned, reaching down and taking the dildo holding hand, and moving it deeper into her body, pushing Kirsten's wrist up into Beverly's cunt, Kirsten feeling the hot skin slippery and gentle beneath her touch. Kirsten released Beverly's nipple and reached down pushing her hand into her skirt and touching her pussy, rubbing her clitoris while moving her wrist in Beverly's pussy.

Kirsten rolled her head around and kissed Beverly's thigh, sucking on her skin while wanking herself off. Bev came on Kirsten's hand, her slimy cum juice rolling down the dildo and hand of the flight passenger, Kirsten continuing to move the dildo around until she felt her own orgasm build at her touch and explode outwards, soaking her skirt and the seat cover with her love juice.

Kirsten pulled the dildo out and pushed it into her mouth, sucking it clean of Beverly's cunt juice, enjoying the taste and feeling of this woman. She sat up stiffly, simulating just waking up after she had just came with another woman. Kirsten dropped her legs down, feeling her cum juice rolling down her thighs.

"Thank you" Beverly said, resting her head on Kirsten's shoulders, Kirsten feeling her hot breath on her skin. Kirsten wrapped her arm around Beverly, pushing her hand into Bev's shirt, gripping her tit and playing with her nipple as she slowly began to wank herself off again, not caring anymore if people could tell what she was doing under the blanket.

She could see a teenager on the opposite side of the plane, staring at her, Kirsten realising he had seen everything they had done. He had a massive boner and would have relieved himself had he not been sitting beside an older woman, probably his mother. Kirsten pulled one of her nipples from her shirt and flashed him, winking. The man came in his trousers. He quickly pulled a blue blanket over his lap as his mother woke up.

Kirsten wanked her wet clit off, all the time touching Beverly's body in ways she should never have. When the plane landed at Dulles Airport to be refuelled, she pulled her dripping hand free of her cunt, not able to touch it as it was red and sensitive. She felt Beverly stir on her shoulder, looking up at Kirsten's smiling face. Kirsten pushed her cum dripping fingers into Beverly's mouth, feeling the woman sucking her fingers clean of cum juice.

"Thank you" Beverly said. Kirsten stood, allowing Beverly to stand, buttoning up her shirt as her exposed breasts hung loose, free of her bra. Kirsten looked up at the stunned passengers, realising that many people had just seen what she had been fingering for the past 6 hours.

Kirsten followed Beverly off the plane into the waiting lounge where the passengers could wait before boarding the plane. Beverly turned and kissed Kirsten passionately on the lips, whispering thanks into her ear before walking off towards customs. As she walked away, Kirsten noticed a golden ring on her left hand. A married women, she had just been with a married women.

Still, Kirsten was glad she had worn no knickers on that flight.

To Be Continued in:

Hot Flight: The Gay Tale