Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna and I have a steak dinner-but dessert first.
3.1k words
4.61
34.8k
24

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to Donna's head resting on my shoulder, her hand on my chest. She was playing in the soft hair, slowly rubbing up and down. As usual in the morning, I was hard. Donna, feeling me stir, ran her hand down to my bobbing cock, stroking several times and making it stiffen. I watched as her small hands worked it slowly, her wedding set sliding up and down on it. She got me fully hard quickly. Her soft right tit pressing against me didn't hurt things any.

"Well good morning," Donna whispered in my ear. "You feel good in my hand," Donna said, kissing my cheek. "Let's see if we can get you wide awake now." Donna released my now pulsing erection and knelt over me, taking the head in her mouth. She worked the head slowly, sucking gently and washing over it with her tongue, then took it deep, going almost all the way to the base. I was surprised at how much she could take in her small mouth. She held me there a moment, then backed off, a string of precome reaching from her tongue to the head. I was awake now. I went to move her around into a 69, but she stopped me. "I love when you go down on me. But this is for you."

Donna continued to work my cock, alternating playing with the head and almost swallowing it, then licking up and down the shaft. It didn't take long for me to get close, and Donna could sense it as well, feeling the head swell in her mouth, leaking come as she worked her magic. She licked the underside, making a large drop appear. She let it roll down the head and into the hair on my belly. I was at the breaking point, and told her I was about to come.

"Let it loose," said Donna, not missing a beat. "I want to feel it and taste it." She licked the head where my come had flowed a moment ago, squeezing the shaft and making me emit another large drop of sperm, which Donna lapped up. "Mmm, I love your come. You taste so good." She then took me deep, which sent me over the edge. I started shooting burst after burst into Donna's eager mouth. She was quite talented, and except for a small streak that escaped one corner of her mouth, she swallowed it all. When I was done, she lifted off me and smiled, then opened her mouth to show me what remained, a thick coating of sperm on her tongue. I pulled her toward me, then kissed her as she reached my face. It was a turn on kissing the woman who had just sucked and swallowed me, even with the odd taste. Donna was a little reluctant at first, but leaned into it once she realized I was not backing off the kiss.

"Wow," she said, looking at me with a bewildered expression. "That was really hot. My husband won't kiss me like that after he comes. He's pretty turned off by the whole idea of it."

"Most guys are, I would think. You do that to him and he still lacks interest?? If you were my wife and did that for me, I'd never let you out of my sight."

Donna laughed. "I don't do it nearly as much as I used to. I do miss it, though. I love the feel of a man coming in my mouth, especially if his come tastes good. After the little bit I tasted last night, I knew I had to taste your whole load." Donna smiled at me. "I'm glad I did." She kissed me again and got up. It was getting on past 8 AM and we wanted to hit breakfast before we left.

We got dressed and went up to grab a light breakfast before heading out. Donna was still in an adventurous mood, and wanted to explore some more in a part of the country she had not been to.

"You know where I'd love to go, just once??" she asked.

"Where's that??" I answered.

"You know that place with the big steak you always see the billboards for?? If you eat it all, it's free??"

"Sure," I said. "The Big Texan. It's in Amarillo, about 300 miles or so from here. We could do that. If we don't kill a lot of time, we can have dinner there tonight. It's kind of a tourist trap, but fun. And they have a lot of other items besides the famous 72 ounce steak. It's an interesting ride out there too. Oklahoma is not the table top flat place a lot of people think."

"I can't wait," said Donna. "Let's do something before we head out of town. I'd love to get some western clothes. They could be fun."

I'm not much of a shopper, but Donna was having such a good time I didn't want to dissuade her. Besides, I figured, she might get something that we could have fun with. She'd already surprised me with the black dress. Who knows where this might lead?? We stopped at a local place where Donna picked out several shirts, in white, red, and a light blue denim, as well as a couple of skirts, one just above the knee with a glittery pattern that buttoned down, and one that came about mid thigh, and a pair of boots. She looked hot in the mini, and I told her so. She kissed me, saying if I liked the black dress, I'd love this. I had a feeling I would. We made our purchase and rolled on, Donna back in her shorts and tank top, again braless, which I was enjoying.

We headed west on US 60, taking short detours to the Great Salt Marsh, Little Sahara and a stop at the Glass Mountains as we worked west. Donna was astounded at the variety of the geology and topography. The Glass Mountains really convey a "wild west" image and we hiked a little from the rest area there. As we got back to the car, Donna commented about the more western feel of the area. I suggested maybe she should look the part. She thought that was a good idea, and pulled her bag out of the car. There was no one there, and you can see a good long way on US 412. With no one coming, she dropped her shorts, revealing a pair of black lace panties. She kicked her shorts over to me, and pulled out the button down skirt. She wrapped it around her, leaving the last two buttons open. She grabbed the white top, which was sleeveless, then took off her tank top. I watched as her bouncing tits came out in the open. She smiled at me.

"Too bad I can't ride like this!!" she said, playing with her tits momentarily, as if to air them out as she took them out of her top.

"Out here you might be able to. There's not much traffic, and the towns are farther and farther between," I said. "And you know I wouldn't mind!!"

"You'd have me ride naked," said Donna, laughing. She put on the top, snapping it up about halfway. As much as I liked watching her in the tank top, the button down was better, as it let me see more, especially as she moved. Then Donna looked at me with a sly grin. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties out from under it, tossing them at me. She walked over to the car and got her boots. She sat on the edge of the seat, kicking off her sneakers and stepped into her boots, giving me a good look at her furry muff as she did so.

"You know what happens to girls who don't wear panties, don't you?? I asked, teasing her.

"Yes I do," said Donna, looking me in the eye and smiling. She blew me a kiss and got in the car.

I got in as Donna was getting settled. I could see her right breast clearly as I looked over. "You look hot," I said. She looked at me and smiled. I leaned over, kissing her hard, and reached into her top, fondling her tit. She smiled at me as we broke our kiss.

"I can see we're going to have fun with this outfit," she said. "Looks like you're already enjoying it." She reached over and rubbed my crotch. I was already getting hard. "I think you're REALLY enjoying it!!" She continued to rub me as I drove, til I was starting to leak on my thigh and was making a spot on the leg of my shorts. Donna pulled back the leg of my shorts, exposing the leaking head of my cock. She squeezed it gently, making a big drop of come emerge, which she then rubbed all over the head, making it swell. As good as it felt, I didn't want to blow my load too soon, though the thought of Donna bringing me off as I drove was a turn on. I took her hand and placed it on her opening, holding it as I rubbed my come into her by pushing her finger inside. Donna sighed, and I let her hand go. I kept playing over her bush, rubbing all around her spreading labia, but not going inside her, or touching her clit. Occasionally I would run my finger over her slit, which made her jump.

"You're going to make me wait, aren't you?? Your fingers playing in my bush and so close to my pussy is driving me crazy," said Donna.

"Think about how good it will feel when I finally get inside you, playing over that sweet spot," I said, still playing around her opening. I finally entered her with one finger, sliding it gently over her clit as I went into her. Donna sighed and slid down in the seat, closing her eyes. I slowly worked in and out of her, sometimes playing on her clit, which made her jump. She'd look at me and smile. I was soon working her pretty steadily, and I could sense the pressure rising. She took my hand and held it as I played on her, grabbing it tightly as I brought her closer, til finally she cried out and her hips raised up off the seat in orgasm, her pussy slurping as I kept playing in it, and soaking my fingers.

"Oh, God, that was intense, even more than last night," said Donna as she came down. "And I'm so hot right now. I want your big cock in me, fucking me!!"

By now we were into the Texas panhandle, where there are a lot of roads that go off into the Canadian River valley that are not well traveled. I turned onto one, went about 1/2 mile, and pulled off. I got out of the car and went around to her side, opening the door. Donna looked up at me and started to get out, but I just turned her so she was facing me in the passenger seat, her open, drenched pussy ready for cock. I dropped my shorts, exposing my throbbing hard on, put it at her opening and pushed in hard, ramming into her all the way to my balls in one stroke.

"Ohhhhaaahhhhh!!" cried Donna as my cock filled her, my balls slapping her ass as the head pounded her cervix. I held it there a moment while she adjusted, then started steadily pounding into her pussy, my balls hitting her ass with every stroke, my cock probing her deepest reaches. The angle was such that I could drag my dick over her clit, and I made sure I gave it a good workout with the top of my shaft. Soon Donna was thrashing around me, a long continuous moan coming from her lips, until she finally went off like a bomb, her pussy soaking my cock and balls as she had a monumental orgasm.

"Come inside me, come inside me," she screamed. "Put out the fire in my cunt with your hot sperm!!"

I slowed my pace, taking a moment each time I bottomed out to let her feel me inside her. I was close, and we both knew it. I looked in her eyes. "I'm coming for you now," I said as I pushed my cock in as deep as it would go, all the way to the bottom of her pussy. Donna looked up at me in the frenzy of her climax, meeting my eyes as I started to erupt inside her, long thick spurts of sperm that filled and overflowed her, spilling back out onto my balls and down her ass. Her ass was hanging slightly off the seat, and I saw some of my come drip onto the door frame of the car. I held there as my come emptied into her soaking blonde snatch. When I stopped coming, I stayed in her for a few moments, savoring the feel of her now sloppy cunt.

I would have stayed in her longer, but with roadside fucks, sometimes getting out of there fast is the better part of not getting caught, even in remote places that don't see a lot of traffic. I pulled out with a slurp, and watched my come drip from her flooded pussy, a long stream followed by a couple of big globs that ran easily from her spread labia. Donna leaned forward and took my still half hard dick in her mouth, cleaning it off before I put it back in my pants. I looked down at Donna, still oozing my sperm. I knelt in front of her and licked her pussy lips, then straight in, getting a good taste of my own cream pie, and giving her some tongue on her clit, making her shudder. She laughed, and took my head in her hands, holding me to her messy twat for a moment til I gave her an aftershock orgasm. I stood up and said we had to get going. She smiled and swung back into the car.

"See what happens to girls who don't wear panties??" I asked, teasingly.

"Everything I hoped for," said Donna, giving me a sly smile. "I may never put them back on."

We rolled on west on US 60 to Amarillo, getting there about dinner time. I had a good time teasing Donna's soaked pussy as we rode, making her come several more times. She was pretty worn out by the time we checked into the motel at the Big Texan. We went over to the restaurant and were told the wait would be 15-20 minutes, so we decided to get a couple of drinks at the bar while we waited. As we sat at the bar, Donna looked over at me and mouthed, "I'm leaking."

"Really," I said. "Show me."

"Right here??" said Donna, incredulous.

"Dare ya," I said.

Donna slowly opened her legs, exposing a lot of thigh and her wet, tangled blonde muff. As she did so, her labia parted and I could see a pearl of semen clinging to her lips. As she sat with her legs open, it slid down off her pussy and onto the back of her skirt. Just then our pager went off, and she slid off the bar stool. We walked into the restaurant and got our table. The hostess led, Donna followed, and I was in back. Just as we got to the table, I could see a thin streak slowly making its way down Donna's left thigh.

"Still a little wet??" I asked.

"You saw!!" said Donna, breaking into a smile. "I can't believe how much you came in me. It's been a couple of hours and I'm still flowing like a river."

I laughed. "Well, that's what happens to girls who don't wear panties under their skirts. It is quite a turn on, nothing hotter than watching you walk into somewhere in a short skirt, come rolling down your leg where someone might see. The guys will wish it was theirs, the women will think you're a slut, but they'll all be secretly envious it's you who just got spermed, and they'll wish they had someone to do the same to them."

Donna smiled at me, taking my hand and squeezing it. "I love having your come all over and inside me." Her attention diverted to the table up on the stage at the front of the room, where there were a couple of guys who looked to be in their early 20's. "What's going on up there??" she asked.

"As you recall, this is the place with the 72 ounce steak, the one you saw as we came in," I explained. "The deal is, if you eat the whole dinner, it's free. Anyone who wants to try it sits at that table, like the two guys up there now. They have an hour to finish-you can see the clock. Many try, not so many make it."

"You think they'll do it??" Donna asked.

"Maybe. The first one looks like he has a shot. He's pretty well into it, and still has about 35 minutes. The other one looks like he's losing steam. It's fun to watch. I've come here 8 or 10 times, only saw one guy finish the dinner. It's a lot of steak."

Donna watched a bit as we waited for our dinner to arrive. We had a good dinner, big steaks, and as it turned out, the one guy did make the grade, to great fanfare. His friend still had about a third of his steak left, so he was out $50 for the effort. Donna was quite amused by the spectacle. We finished dinner and walked around the front of the restaurant, passing through the gift shop. Donna sat up in the big chair, where I took her picture. She must have been feeling frisky, flashing me as I got her on my phone. Afterwards, we went out to Dairy Queen. Donna had a cone, which she took great relish in eating, staring at me as she engulfed it, licking the creamy vanilla off her lips.

"Good way to stay in practice," I teased her.

"Just want to make sure I don't lose my touch," she teased back. "It might come in handy some day."

We went back to the motel and settled into bed. Donna was pretty tired, after having a long day of travel, and getting her pussy worked over several times. We got undressed and into bed, watching TV for a little while before Donna was asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her and eased her down, lying behind her, pulling her to me, and was soon asleep myself. It would turn out we'd need the rest for tomorrow morning.