Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 07

Story Info
Donna faces big changes, and rekindles a flame.
3.5k words
4.52
20.6k
13

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After not hearing from Donna for over a month, I figured that was the end of it. We had our fun and Donna was back to her married life. I don't analyze these things much. We have our fun, take it for what it is, and move on. There will be someone else tomorrow. Then about the end of August I got a phone call. I recognized Donna's number immediately.

"Hi," she said. I could hear some tension in her voice, even with just one word.

"How are you??" I asked. "I wasn't sure I'd ever hear from you again."

"Well, some things have blown up here. Could I come down for a little while??"

"Sure," I answered. "How long do you need??"

"I'm not sure. Could be a week, could be several. Or longer. I'll fill you in when I get there."

"Sounds good. When will you be here??"

"I have to take care of some details up here, so probably tomorrow late in the day. I'll call you when I'm close."

"I'll be waiting, and I'll have your usual place ready. Just take your time, and get here safely. I'll see you tomorrow." I hung up and neatened up the house in anticipation of her arrival.

Donna called me the next afternoon, saying she would be down around 7. Sure enough, she was almost on the money, arriving about 7:05. I came out as she was getting out of her car. She came up and kissed me, then hugged me for a long time. I held her close; I could tell she was in some emotional distress and needed friendly arms to hold her. We finally released and went inside. She was wearing a button down denim dress that came to about mid thigh. I got her a glass of wine and had her sit in the recliner, while I sat across from her on the sofa. She told me how she and her husband had finally had a talk about what their retirement years were going to involve, and that she wanted him to take a more active role in their relationship, and to show more interest in some broader activities than just a fishing hole or tinkering with electronic gadgets. She felt she was not getting to share his time, which she had been looking forward to now that she had some time for other interests since she was retired. He was reluctant to do some of the things she wanted. She had made the comment that maybe she would find someone who was more willing to spend some time with her on such things.

"You didn't tell him about us, did you??" I asked anxiously.

"No, well, not directly. He said he didn't care if I and some lady friends wanted to see some of the places and things I wanted. I told him I might find a nice man who enjoyed them, since he didn't seem interested in me. He didn't like that, and we had a real knockdown, drag out, and he told me to get out if I thought I was going to do this with another guy. I thought about it a while, and decided maybe some time apart was not such a bad idea. So here I am. I don't know for how long."

I looked at Donna. "Stay as long as you need. Anything I can do to help you work through this, I will."

Donna smiled back. "Thanks. Even though we only spent a couple of frenzied weeks together, I feel you are a friend to me. I appreciate you taking me in on such short notice."

"It's no problem at all, in fact, I was missing you. There are not many people with whom I can do the things we did together," I said.

"You mean screw like crazy??" Donna said with a wink.

"Well, that-and I love you for it. But we can also go to a concert or a museum or some quirky road side attraction and have just as much fun at any of them."

Donna smiled. "Thanks. I was missing that about you too, not to mention how you let me have some, um, freedom, in certain areas. That was a part of myself I was never able to explore, and I'll be ever grateful to you for allowing me to let go and try things I never did before."

"I have to admit, I had fun with that too. If we're lucky in life, we are able to find someone who shares our fantasies. I got lucky this time around-looks like, so did you. Too bad it took so long for us to find each other."

Donna got up and came over to me, straddling me on the couch. "Yes, it's good we finally found each other. She kissed me, then opened a couple of buttons on my shirt, playing in the hair on my chest. She leaned back, and I could see her dress ride up. I could see she wore no panties under it. Her labia were slightly parted. In the shadow it looked like she was also wet, but I could not see well enough to tell for sure. She got back up and had me undo my shorts and pull them down. She then resumed her position, moving closer to my hardening cock this time. She took it in her left hand, which now had no rings on it, and stroked me.

"You're really serious about this separation, aren't you??" I asked, looking at her and taking her hand.

"Yes, I am," she said, a look of sadness in her eyes. "It's hard to give up on something you've spent a lifetime building, but it's also hard to keep moving forward when you're always being held back. So I'm going to see what some time away does for me. I'm grateful for you letting me do it here." Donna stroked me a few more times, then undid a couple of the buttons on the bottom of her dress. I looked at her now exposed pussy, noting it was quite wet.

"No panties??" I teased her. "We know what happens to girls who don't wear panties."

"It did," said Donna, as she lifted up over me and planted her blonde pussy on my cockhead. She slowly worked it around, playing it on her clit, then took me in. I felt my head spread her open, then go in all the way. I went in easily, as she was already quite wet, like she had a load of come in her already. "Though I had a pair on when I started this morning."

"I see you got a head start on the separation thing. Bet that's where you lost them," I said as I felt her sloppy cunt around my cock. I was hoping to draw her out, though I had a feeling where this was going.

Donna smiled. "I took your advice," she said. "It turned out to be a good idea after all."

"What's that??" I asked.

"Remember you said I should look up that former student of mine, the one who seemed to have a crush on me some years back??"

"I do," I said. I recalled the conversation well.

"I had lunch with him on the way down today."

"I kinda thought so, you're pretty wet. I'm guessing he was dessert??"

"He was," said Donna, again smiling. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock.

"How was it??"

"Lunch was good," she teased. "We did a lot of catching up. I had not seen him since he graduated 15 years ago. He'd recently divorced after being married about seven years so he was ready for some attention."

"Well...how'd it happen??"

We had lunch in Osceola where he lives now. He arrived first, and I had to park in the next row, so he came over to meet me. He gave me a big hug, and I could tell already he was excited to see me. We had lunch and talked about all the things people who have not seen each other in a long time talk about. At the end, he we walked out and stopped at his car. He hugged me again, and told me he had a confession. I asked him what, having a pretty good idea what it was. He said he had a crush on me in high school. I smiled at him and told him that I had noticed he always looked like he enjoyed my class."

"How did he react??"

Donna continued to ride me slowly. "He got three shades of red. Then I told him I looked forward to seeing him too, I could tell what you had. He got red again, and I told him don't be embarrassed about it, that happens to lots of guys in school, that they have a teacher they're hot for. He said he loved my figure, my butt looked so good in pants, but when I wore a skirt he really got distracted, thinking about my legs and how they would feel wrapped around him, and that I had legs that a cheerleader would kill for, even for an older lady."

"Bet you liked that!!"

Donna looked at me. "Oh, shut up...besides, at the time, he was just 18 and I was 53, so to him I was exactly that."

I laughed. "True, in his perspective you were ancient. But still hot enough to get his attention, nothing wrong with that."

"Exactly, and don't you forget it!! I told him I also wondered how he would feel inside me, plumbing my deepest places with that big tool. We hugged, then kissed, and I could feel him getting hard as his big dick came to life. We tumbled into the back of his Pathfinder and I soon had him out and was playing with that monster while he fingered my clit."

"He had everything you imagined, eh??"

"Oh yeah. I always figured he'd be big, but he had to be 9" or close. I was able to get the head in my mouth, but not much more."

"Bet he liked that," I observed.

"He did, but he didn't let me go down on him for long. He said he wanted to save his come for my pussy. I leaned back on the seat letting him get a good look at the sheer panties I had worn, then slowly slid them off. He then he went down on me, which was wonderful, I came so hard. Good thing, I needed to be ready for him to put that thing in me. As wet as I was, it still took him a good 10 minutes to get it all the way inside me, and I came twice while he was doing it." Donna looked at me as she sank down all the way on me. "Oh man, did he fill me!!"

"I'm suddenly feeling like I'm coming up a little short," I said.

"Don't worry, honey, you fill me wonderfully, and he could never be to me what you've become. But it was a great feeling having a cock that big inside me again. He was gentle too, which was nice. He knew what he had and how to use it. He worked it in and out slowly, hitting all the right places. I must have come another three times while he was screwing me. We worked up to a steady pace, and I loved his balls slapping on my ass, they were so big. He held off for 10 or 15 minutes and then couldn't take it any more. I felt his cock swelling and I knew he was about to blow a big load in me. He was sweet-he warned me first. 'I can't hold it back any more, Mrs. M, I'm going to come,' he said to me just as he let loose. I had told him to call me Donna during lunch, but to hear him call me by my married name while he was filling me with his sperm was a real turn on. I wrapped my legs around him so if he had second thoughts he wouldn't pull out, and he filled me, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he came. That set off another orgasm for me, and I came around his shooting cock. I would have stayed there longer, but being in a busy parking lot was not the best place to be lying in a back seat with a guy's cock inside me, so I helped him off me, letting his come spill out of me onto the seat. I grabbed my panties and wiped up as much as I could and sat up. He had to get back to work, so I kissed him and said if I was in town, I'd get in touch. He said he'd like that. I got out and headed to my car as he got back in the front."

"What did you do with your panties??" I asked, already having a good idea of the answer.

"I left them in his back seat. He's probably found them by now."

"They'll carry a nice memory for him," I said, laughing.

"I have no doubt!!" said Donna, joining me in laughter. She rode me slowly as she told her story, and by now I was ready.

"I'm going to come in you, Mrs. M," I said as my cock swelled.

"Smart ass!!" said Donna.

"But I really am going to come, and blow more sperm in your already sloppy flooded pussy." I pulled Donna down on me so my cock went deep. Donna sighed, and I started to spew, blasting ropes of come on the entrance to her womb, making her come too. We kissed hard as I came and her hips shook around me. Finally we came down from our high, and rested. Donna stayed on me, my still dripping cock inside her for another ten minutes as we kissed softly. I softened up and slipped out. At that point, Donna got up, and I could see the tangled wet mess her bush had become, as well as a long string of semen that was spilling from her open pussy.

Donna looked down at her dripping cunt. "I guess this is what happens to girls who don't wear panties," she said, smiling at me. "I just can't stop guys from coming inside me and making me a mess!!"

"I guess we'll just have to get you some," I said, laughing.

"No, we won't!! Actually, I got rid of all but a couple of mine. I've had a lot more fun since I stopped wearing them." Donna smiled at me again, and took my hands as I stood up. "Oh, and you're such a mess too," she said, looking at my cock, slick with my spent come and her juices. She sat on the coffee table and took it in her mouth, cleaning it nicely. She then stood up and kissed me, letting me taste our mixed come.

We put ourselves together and went to dinner. It was fun watching Donna shift in her seat as two loads of come leaked out of her. We had a long conversation about what her future held, what her options were, and how she planned to approach it. I told her I didn't want to bias her thinking, so if she wanted to cool the sex for a while, that was OK with me. We went back to my place and talked into the night, finally going to bed. Donna curled up next to me and I held her til we fell asleep. The next day I helped her with some arrangements to get her belongings moved, and a few other details about getting things like bills and banking forwarded-all the detail work one does when moving-which took most of the day. I had to go out later in the afternoon, and Donna still had some things to take care of. When I came back, she was just getting off the phone. She looked distraught.

"Is everything OK??" I asked.

Donna looked up at me, tears welling up in her eyes. She melted into me. I put my arms around her and held her in a warm loving embrace, her head on my chest. As she hugged me, she said, "He filed for divorce. The SOB filed for divorce!!"

"I'm sorry, Donna," I said. "I know things weren't good for a while, and obviously worse than I realized. Stay with me as long as you like, and anything I can do to make this easier, I'm happy to do for you."

"Thanks," said Donna, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "I didn't think it would go this far. For as much as I was getting frustrated with him, I didn't think it would come to this-and as much as I was thinking maybe I would be the one to make this move, it still hurts to reach this point."

"I understand," I said. "It's hard to reach the end, even when things are going badly. It will be a very emotional time. You know I'm here for you."

"Yes, I do," said Donna, a weak smile coming to her face. We had a light dinner, and stayed up into the night planning her next moves. Again she fell asleep with me holding her. I gave her as much space as she needed the next few days as she worked through various issues. This went on for about 10 days, Donna working with lawyers and others as she made her arrangements. We didn't make love during that time; it was just too stressful for her, and I wanted to give her the space she needed. I also wanted to give her room to make decisions more or less objectively. I was aware that having an active sex life with me, as much as we enjoyed it, might bias her responses to other issues. We did sleep together, as she did find comfort in being close to me. Finally one morning, I woke up with Donna's back to me and my arm around her, my hand resting on her tits. I was hard, as I usually am in the morning. She reached behind her and stroked me gently.

"Still hot for teacher after all this??" she teased.

"Of course," I said. "That hasn't changed. I knew you'd work through everything; I just needed to let you have your time to sort it out. I never had a moment's thought of doing anything else."

Donna turned her head to face me and kissed me, even as she was drawing my cock to her pussy. She played the head on her labia and clit to make my entry easier, and I slipped in, first about halfway, then a little more as I stroked slowly back and forth. Finally I was able to get all the way inside her, my balls resting on her clit. I stopped and held there, just letting her have the feel of my cock inside her, and savoring the feel of the tightness of her vagina around me. I pulled her close to me. Donna took my hand in hers, kissing it. I slowly pulled back, then pushed into her again, my cock bottoming out on her cervix.

"Oohhhh, I love when you're all the way in me like this. I could lay here all morning," said Donna, letting out a contented sigh.

"We're not in a hurry-and I could stay here all day too. I'm really enjoying just holding you while we're joined together in the most loving embrace possible. It's not a race. Let's relax and enjoy each other."

Donna held my hand tightly again as I stroked once more into her. She kissed my hand again and rested her head in the crook of my arm. "I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you too, Donna," I said softly into her ear. She turned her head to face me again.

"You've been really great to me all along. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your patience and help through everything. I don't know how I'd have gotten through this without you. Thank you." Donna kissed me, a long but sweet kiss that showed a lot of affection, even though we were lustily still tied together.

We stayed like that for over an hour, most of the time just lying still with my cock inside Donna as I held her and we talked quietly. Occasionally she'd squeeze me with her pussy, and I'd drip come inside her. I would tease her clit when I pulled out, making her jump, ultimately giving her two orgasms that rolled over her like a wave, making her juices flow, soaking my cock. Finally she had a third one that was more intense, and it set mine off. I came in long lush spurts, my semen coating her insides and spilling back out of her, down the back of her thigh and onto the sheet. We stayed together til I slipped out. She turned to face me and kissed me as we embraced face to face. We finally got up, took showers and dressed. When she came out of the shower I noticed she was wearing the ring I had given her in Taos on her left hand.