Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 09

Story Info
The honeymoon begins with a bang - or two.
2k words
4.42
19.6k
11

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next morning still holding each other, my arm around her, she holding my hand. I was hard, as I usually am in the morning, and I positioned my cock so it would be at Donna's opening. I went in easily, as she was still soaked from our wedding night. She sighed as I entered her, and we were soon engaged in a slow, sensual fuck. She pushed back at me as I stroked in and out, holding my balls on her clit when I hit bottom inside her. We took our time, savoring the feel of each other and the close contact. The feeling of this morning's session was enhanced by the evidence of last night's sexual frenzy; Donna and I both savoring the feel of her still flooded pussy and how good it felt as I churned up all the come still inside her. I felt Donna get suddenly wet, and her hips gyrated into me. That set me off, and I blasted a new coating of sperm into her insides. We lay there for a few minutes savoring the feeling, then turned to kiss.

"Good morning. Now that's how to start the day," said Donna, smiling.

"I plan of starting all of them that way," I said, kissing Donna again. We held each other for a moment, then got up to get our day started. We came out to the dining room to find Eddie already up and reading the paper. We decided we'd go out to breakfast, as it was easier than cooking, and Eddie had to get back to Iowa. We had a pleasant breakfast, recalling the previous night's fun, and making plans to get together in the future. We headed back to the house where Eddie had to get his car. We went in to say our goodbyes, Donna giving him a long hug. She looked at me and winked.

"How about one for the road??" she asked. "Think you're up for it??"

Eddie laughed. "I've been up for you for the last 15 years!!" We all had a good laugh. Donna smiled and lifted her bra top off, revealing the soft tits we had all enjoyed the night before as Eddie took off his t shirt. Donna undid his jeans, only to find Eddie was not kidding, he was indeed up for another round with my new wife. She stroked him a couple of times to stiffen him up, unbuttoning her shorts with her other hand, letting them drop to the floor. Unlike most days, she wore a pair of sheer panties that gave a clear view of her blonde pubes. The crotch was already wet.

"Well-panties today?? And already wet, too??" asked Eddie, teasing her.

"I was still a bit of a mess from last night, so I thought I'd keep some of it to myself," she said, looking at him with a sly smile. "I haven't even started on today yet."

"May I??" asked Eddie, reaching for the waist band.

"Of course," said Donna, stepping forward. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Eddie hooked her panties and pulled them down, savoring the look of her pubic region as they came down, her golden hair framing a pair of labia that was spreading even as he and I watched her. The hair right at her opening was still tangled and moist from last night, along with the come I added in the morning. Her panties now on the floor, Donna led Eddie to the couch, lying down in front of him. She put her right foot on the floor, her left leg, bent at the knee, up on the couch. This gave him good access to her pussy, which was now opening beneath her blonde curls, showing how wet she was.

"I don't think you had enough for breakfast with that long trip ahead of you. Better have a little more," Donna said, looking up at Eddie, his huge dick bobbing out in front of him. He knelt in front of her, examining her for a moment. Donna was raising her hips to him, almost begging him to eat her. Eddie licked his lips, then hers, his tongue flat on her pussy as he licked her from bottom to top, slowing as he teased her clit. Donna squirmed when he lingered there. Eddie gave her another lick, this time sticking his tongue inside her as he worked it up her slit. Donna moaned as his tongue probed her, then let out a yelp when he teased her clit again.

"Oh God, Eddie, make me come with that tongue. I love being licked out after a guy has come in me." Eddie gave her another good lick. He had to get a good taste of sperm, as Donna's pussy was now juicing profusely, washing the five loads of semen that she had taken since yesterday afternoon out of her and onto his face. He dove in one more time, sending Donna over the edge, her legs closing around his head as her pussy flooded him in orgasm. She bucked hard for a full minute as she thrashed around Eddie's face. Finally the feeling washed over her, leaving her looking exhausted. She looked up at Eddie, pulling him up so he was face to face with her. She kissed him, and told him, "Put that monster in me, I want you to fuck me good before you go." She took his cock in her hand and put it at the opening to her pussy. He pushed in, Donna's labia spreading easily to take him following her spectacular orgasm and still filled with what was left of five loads of come. Eddie went in to his balls with a slurping sound, and he almost immediately was pounding away at Donna's well used cunt. I moved around so I could get my cock in her mouth, which she eagerly took, sucking on it as Eddie pounded her twat into oblivion.

I was already hard, and it felt good to have Donna working my cock with her mouth. I could feel the release building as she sucked me, and Eddie kept driving his dick into her pussy. Donna was building to another orgasm as well, and let me go when it hit. She clamped her legs around Eddie's waist, begging him to come inside her. Her clutching vagina sent him over the edge as soon as she finished telling him to fill her with more of his come, and he filled her once again. As he came down, he pulled off her, and a thick stream of his come spilled out of Donna onto the couch. I immediately went down on Donna, knowing how she likes a tongue in her freshly fucked pussy. I licked the sperm leaking out of her all over her twat, rolling my tongue over her clit. She went into orbit, her legs almost crushing my head as her hips bucked and she let out a scream.

"Fuck me!! FUCK ME!! Put that big dick in me and fuck my sloppy hole!!" she cried out as her orgasm kept washing over her. I moved up over her, my dick bobbing in front of her open, leaking cunt, pushing the head just inside and rubbing it over her clit. Donna kept coming, and then I thrust all the way in to my balls, feeling the slick sloppiness of her insides, just flooded with her former student's come. I pounded away as Donna's orgasm rolled on. She was in another dimension as I pushed deep, finally holding as she shook and quivered, her pussy grabbing my cock as she closed her eyes, screamed and panted. She finally came back to her senses, and I pulled out of her with a slurp. Eddie was standing next to the sofa, watching his former teacher in a state he could only have imagined all those years ago while sitting in her AP Social Studies class. Donna looked at him standing next to her, his cock still half hard in front of him a large drop of come about to drip off the end.

"Let me take care of that for you," she said to Eddie. Donna sat up, taking his cock in her mouth. I sat up on the sofa, guiding Donna over to me. I leaned back so she could sit, and pulled her down onto my cock, facing away from me. Now she could ride me while giving Eddie some much needed clean up. She settled onto my cock, riding more slowly now, though I could still feel her shaking from her last orgasm. She sucked Eddie eagerly, which was getting him hard again, and he was soon at full staff. As she rode up and down on my cock, I reached around to finger Donna's clit, which I knew would make her crazy. It had the desired effect. She was soon writhing on my dick, squirming as I thrust in and out of her, my balls bouncing up to hit her clit along with my fingers playing on it. She in turn was sucking more intently on Eddie, and I could sense from his breathing that he was not going to last much longer.

Donna was in heaven. Two loads already in her pussy, now with another big dick up in her ready to spew another wad of sperm inside her, a big dick in her mouth, about to fill it with a massive quantity of come. She responded to my stimulation by clutching my swelling cock with her spasming pussy as she went into another orgasm. This triggered my climax, and I started to spew a huge load into Donna's already flooded cunt, making her suck Eddie with intense vigor, which set him off, and he unloaded a massive load into her mouth. She had opened it when she started to come, and he shot onto her tongue, with another spurt hitting her face and getting in her hair, the next landing on her tits. She was able to get his gushing cock back in her mouth and capture the rest of his come even while I was still filling her with my seed. Donna licked the remaining sperm off Eddie's cock, then dismounted from mine, sitting on the sofa next to me. She looked over, seeing my cock still leaking and covered in a coating of come, licked me clean as well.

"Wow, was that ever intense!!" said Donna, catching her breath. "I have NEVER come so hard, and for so long!!"

I laughed. "Have I created a monster?" I asked Donna.

Donna made wide eyes at me. "Yes, and I'm going to eat you both up!!" she said in a mock horror movie voice. Eddie and I laughed, saying we hoped so. Donna leaned back, her legs spread, as she relaxed. Her labia were starting to close up, even as a flood of come emerged from her pussy. She looked down at her used and abused pussy, then at me. "You have not created a monster. You just freed me to find a part of myself I had not had the courage to explore before. It's wonderful. Thank you. I love you." Donna leaned over and kissed me. We could taste the sex on each other as we kissed.

"You two are adorable," said Eddie, and we all laughed. "But I gotta get back to Iowa." We all got up and put ourselves back together, finally bidding Eddie farewell with an invitation to come visit any time he felt the need for a dip in Donna's pool. She would see him most times when she went back to Illinois to visit family, and would always come back full of his come, leading to a hot session when she got home. Sometimes we'd go to Illinois together, stopping to see him for a three way, which always was a great time. So, we had started our life together, excited about the possibilities. We'd do a lot of exploring, finding that sex with each other, and with others, only strengthened our love.