Hot for Black Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
198 Followers

I slammed my pussy onto his cock as we kissed deeply. We had beads of sweat all over our bodies. I could feel him tense up. I whispered in his ear, "Curtis shoot your load into my pussy. I want all the cum I can get...I want to feel the warm of your WHITE CUM, swimming up my vigina....fuck me," I pleaded.

I felt a rush of his warm liquid filling my hole. My hole had never been so wet, cum was running down the shaft of his cock.

"Well, ...Earl," I said. "Bring me your cock and cum in my mouth..."

Earl came over my way; I took to the floor and kneeled before my black lover. I started to suck his cock; I licked his balls and ass.

" You're a great piece of ass...too bad I am leaving town...I could fuck you on a regular basis....ole Jimmy boy ...probably doesn't know he has a sex for his wife,what are you going to do when I am gone??" Earl boasted.

" Earl, honey," I said. " I am going to miss your black cock....but I am sure I'll get by......now just let me taste your cum one more time," I asked.

Earl exploded, I swallowed most of his load, and some dripped out the side of my mouth, dripping on my tits.

Our black lovers got dressed and laughed all the way out the front door. I collapsed in the bed with Stacy. We were too tired for showers tonight.

"Well, you think we can do this with SWAPPING our husbands on Saturday??" I asked.

"Fuck....fuck," was all Stacy said.

"We need to meet at your house...my house is starting to smell like a sperm bank," I laughed.

bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
198 Followers
12