Hot for Mom

Story Info
My wild night with mom.
1.6k words
4.11
119.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom has been very lonely since my asshole father moved out of their house, and even though she works super hard the bills got to be too much for her that she had to give up her house and move into a small apartment...

While she was doing okay living there she was lonely, and really happy that I after I turned 20, I moved back in with her... It was great living there with just me and mom, because she is the best...

My mom is absolutely amazing... She is in her mid fifties but still so beautiful... she has long red hair, deep brown eyes. She is curvy, but has long legs and has the most amazing big tits...

I have thought about my mom like that shortly after my 18 birthday, and I accidentally seen my mom naked, I started dreaming and imagining what it would be like to see my mom naked... and sucking on my cock...

I know (crazy, right), but I couldn't stop myself and I wanted to see her big tits in my face, and to know what they tasted like, and I never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would happen...

It all started one very hot and humid might in August... The apartment my mom and I were living had no a/c and it had been a brutal summer. One night it was so hot that I couldn't relax because the humidity was over the roof...

I decided to take a shower to cool off, but we only had one bathroom so I went to moms room and asked... Mom, do you need the bathroom first? I am going to take a shower.

No, you're fine son, but, just leave the door unlocked just in case, okay?

I said sure thing mom, then I climbed into the shower and just let the cool water run over my naked body... while I was standing under the water, I started thinking back to one night about two months ago, when I heard my mom in her bedroom, thinking she was all alone.

I heard noises coming from there that I thought were a little strange, so I crept slowly to her door and as it was open just a little, I peeked inside, and what a glorious sight it was...

There she was my hot, sexy, mom... laying on top of her bed, I could see that she was totally naked and her one hand was kneading her big tits, and twisting her nipples, while the other was sliding a big dildo in and out of her hot wet pussy...

I knew I shouldn't watch, but I couldn't leave... the sight was amazing... and her hard breathing made my big cock grow harder than it'd had ever been...

I started to feel guilty watching her and was about to turn away... when I heard something that made me stop in my tracks!!

My very own mother, calling out my name, as she pounded her hot juicy cunt, over and over again...

Hearing her call my name... I just wanted to go over to her and fill her with my big cock. But I didn't know how she'd react to that, so I watched mom fuck her pussy hard...

As she called out my name and my cock got so hard that I had to go to my room before she caught me with a raging hard on...

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and stroked hard, thinking of moms wet snatch and how good she would feel, it didn't take long before I was shooting a big hot load of cum...

The next day, when I got back from work, my mom wasn't there so I went to take a cool shower again, and left the door unlocked just in case she came home and needed the bathroom...

While I was standing under the water, thinking about my mom fucking her hot pussy... my cock got hard again... so I started to stroke it again.

I got so deep in thought that I didn't hear my mom come home. I got so hard thinking about how good it would feel to be in her pussy, that I didn't hear her quietly come into the bathroom in her bathrobe.

Mom stopped moving when she heard me in the shower stroking my hard cock and heard me say her name over and over again and how bad I wanted to fuck her. She left the bathroom as quietly as she came in, and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

After I shot my load and got out of the shower I got dressed and went into the living room to sit down and watch some tv, and wait for dinner. Later that night I went to my room to go to bed.

Mom came into my room and sat down next to me on my bed, and asked me if I heard any noises the night before when I came in, and I told her no, but my face got so red that she knew I was lying.

She asked me again what I heard, so I decided then to tell her what I seen and heard... she looked away embarrassed and started to get up to leave but I grabbed her arm to stop her and said you don't need to be embarrassed by anything...

That's when she told me, that she had come into the bathroom earlier while I was showering, and had seen me stroking my big hard cock and heard me saying her name over and over... and how it had made her so hot, and made her pussy gush.

I took a deep breath and told her, Mom, I have thought about you for a long time like that, wanting to see your big beautiful tits in my face, feel them in my mouth and feel your hot pussy on my hard cock.

I never thought I was possible, until last night when I heard you and seen you on your bed fucking your hot pussy, saying my name over and over...

That it made my cock so raging hard, that I had to go to my room and start stroking it imagining that I was buried deep inside your wet pussy...

I know we shouldn't, but I don't care, and I don't think you do either... I want to fuck your in all your holes...

Then I watched as my mother, my beautiful hot mother, pull the sheet back off my body, took my cock in her hands...

She bent over and sucked my balls and then came back up and took my raging hard cock into her mouth. She unfastened her bathrobe and let it fall away, exposing her D-cup breasts.

She continued sucking me, taking my whole cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the head each time she came up. She took my cock out of her mouth and moved forward a little, placing her tits around my cock and squeezing them together, moving up and down, letting me fuck her tits.

She opened her mouth so she could take the head in each time she went down as she sucked my cock she looked up into my eyes as she ran her tongue over the head of my cock and down the shaft to my balls.

She took my balls into her mouth one at a time and softly sucked it... god it felt so good I almost came right then... as she was sucking my cock I started to play with her big tits...

Mmmm oh you taste so good son, I want to taste all of you. "Give it to me." I want you to cum in my mouth!! I let out a loud breath as I shot my cum into moms mouth.

She never slowed down. She took every drop and then some, swallowing all of it, and she continued sucking me, getting every last drop.

Then, my mom stood up and pulled off her panties, leaving on her stockings, then she crawled into the bed, laying down next to me. We kissed, and I could taste myself on her tongue.

Then I rolled her over on her back, kissing her tits, licking and sucking on her hard nipples. Kissed her, making my way down to her shaved pussy.

"Yes." She moaned. "Oh, yes." Then mom spread her legs and held them up with her hands as I ran my tongue over her clit. I sucked on it, and slid my tongue inside her and then back to her clit.

I pushed her legs back even more and buried my tongue inside her, tasting her sweet juices.

She reached down and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her even more. My face was covered with her wetness, and started thrusting her hips faster and faster.

She was so close to coming, she yelled at me to go faster and harder, then "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed as she exploded in cum all over my face.

I tasted all her cum, and it made my cock hard again. "Fuck me baby, fuck your mommy hard." She moaned. I entered her slowly, pushing into her warm, wet pussy until i was all the way in.

I thought omg!! This is amazing!! I am buried deep inside my moms hot pussy!! I pounded deeper with each stroke.

Mom grabbed hold of my ass and pushed her hips up to meet me with every stroke. "Yes." She moaned. "It feels so good. "You feel so good in my pussy son"

"I'm almost there, I said to mom, as I pounded deep into her hot pussy. I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, baby. Cum inside me. Cum inside mommy! Mommy is cumming again!" And that was all it took, I filled my moms pussy with all my hot cum.