Hot for Paper Boy

Story Info
Wife takes paper boy's cherry while hubby watches.
4.1k words
4.45
171.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers

This is the 5th in the "Hot For" series of reflections on the 'open' sex life my wife Patricia & I have been pursuing...

...

Recently while making love Patricia whispered in my ear about having had taken two male cherries during her teen years and how she would like, at age 38, to take one more, for a cherry 'hat trick'. I asked her if she had anyone in mind – as if anyone over 12 or 13 was a virgin anymore.

"Well, hon, I think our 18-year-old paper boy Adam is still a virgin," she said. "The way he acts around me when I'm sunning by the pool on Saturdays tells me he is very nervous around women. I'd bet he's never fucked anything except his hand."

I kept up my thrusting in and out of Patricia's pussy as she spoke about her desire. It excited me to think of Patricia initiating a young man, letting his virgin cock explore her body. "So do you have a plan?" I asked. Patricia smirked, "Babe, any grown woman can get a man to do anything she wants, any time." With that she squeezed her pussy muscles and I shot a load of semen into her vagina and groaned, "OK, but I get to watch from behind the changing screen in the bedroom."

"I want nothing less dear!" she cooed in my ear.

...

The following Saturday was a typical hot, sunny prairie summer afternoon. Patricia was sunning in a bikini by the pool when Adam came by to drop off the weekend edition. He plopped it on the doormat and said "Hi Mrs. H." and was about to leave when Patricia called to him.

"Adam, could you do me a favour?"

"Sure, I guess."

"My husband is golfing and there's a large box I want to move from the kitchen upstairs to the bedroom. It's too heavy for me but do you think you could do it for me?"

"Well, OK, I suppose."

"Oh, thank you Adam. I'm ever so grateful. Let me show you." With that, Patricia got up, put on a semi-sheer wrap over her upper body, and walked over to Adam by the back door. "Here, let's go in," she said, squeezing by Adam and stepping inside the house. I was listening to all this from the master bedroom, as I had opened the balcony door, and has positioned myself behind the Chinese motif privacy screen Patricia had acquired on one of our overseas trips.

"See the box? It got delivered this morning, and it's just too heavy for me to lift."

I heard Adam grunt as he lifted the box I had placed earlier in the kitchen. I'd loaded it with about seventy pounds of books, and then taped it shut. It still had some Amazon labels on it from an earlier purchase, so it looked the part. Next, I heard Adam trudging up the stairway towards the bedroom, with Patricia giving him directions from behind.

Adam staggered into the bedroom and asked, "Where do you want this, ma'am?"

"In the corner would be wonderful Adam, then I can open it later and it won't be in the way of anything. How can I ever thank you?"

Adam lowered the box to the carpet and pushed it towards the corner of the bedroom away from me, and turned around to face Patricia and said, "Ahhh, Mrs. H., you've always been nice to me, this is nothing."

"Nonsense, young man, there must be something I can do for you.," Patricia asked, arching her back slightly to thrust her breasts forward. She was vamping for him shamelessly. I could see through the small slits in the screen that her nipples had engorged, so she was clearly turning herself on at the thought of having a new young stud.

"I, uh, well, I, uh, oh gosh," Adam stammered. He was clearly nervous about being alone with a grown beautiful woman. Despite that, looking at him in his summer shorts and T-shirt, I thought I could detect a small bulge at his groin. So maybe he had a hard-on for my wife! Looking a little more critically, Adam was about five ten, maybe one sixty, sandy brown hair, fairly good looking for a young guy, no acne or anything. I'd say many girls would find him attractive, but maybe he was just shy.

Patricia moved closer to Adam and stood directly in front of him. "Adam, look at me. Am I making you nervous?"

"Uh, well, uh," Adam looked down at the carpet.

"Adam, look at me, please."

He looked up at Patricia and faced her.

"Are you nervous because you're alone in a bedroom with a woman? Surely you've done that before Adam, you're such a handsome young man?

"Well, uh, I sort of, well, actually, see, uh, I kind of, uh," Adam was so flustered he couldn't get a complete sentence out, and by now I could clearly make out a bulge in his shorts. Patricia's perfume and hot looks were working on him!

"Oh come now, Adam, don't tell me you're a virgin," Patricia teased him. "Surely you have to fight the girls off." She moved a little closer to Adam.

"Mrs. H, I, you know, I actually, uh, I actually, well, see,," he stammered. Adam's breathing was fast and ragged, he was clearly excited, and clearly over his head. Patricia put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Adam, it's okay, you don't have to be nervous or ashamed if you're still a virgin. But you do like girls, right?"

"Oh, uh, sure, yeah. I kind of, like, well, there's this girl Amy in my class, like, but I haven't actually gone out with her, uh, or anything like that."

"Like what?" Patricia implored him.

"Like, uh, you know, like, well, you know, like, do anything with her.," Adam swallowed when he got that out. His shorts were tenting as he stood, clearly uncomfortably, about one foot from my wife, who had a look of both wickedness and compassion on her face.

"Adam, do you mean sex? You can say that you know. I'm grown up and I'm not shocked by words like that. You mean there's a girl you really like, that you'd like to go out with, and you'd like to have sex with, right?"

Adam gulped, "Well, I guess that, uh, that is what I, you know, am kind of," his voice trailed off and he looked down again.

Patricia took his hand in hers and said, "Adam, you are a dependable young man who does a responsible job delivering newspapers. You're also pretty handsome, fella. You want to be with this young lady but you're nervous around women. Am I right so far? But to ask her out you need more confidence. Kind of a chicken and egg situation, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess if you put it like that."

Patricia shucked her wrap from her shoulders, letting it fall to the carpet, and sat on the bed, patting the spot beside her. "Sit beside me Adam, please." He meekly complied, trying to hide his erection from prominence.

"Adam, if I do something special for you, to help you with Amy, can you keep it a secret?"

"Uh, Mrs. H., what kind of, uh, what kind of, you know, are you sort of talking about?"

I shifted my weight gently on the seat behind the screen, breathing quietly. My cock was stiff and wanted release, but I didn't want to risk unzipping my shorts for fear of giving myself away, at least not yet.

"If I show you what it can be like to be with a woman, to give you some instruction, that would help you with your confidence, and then maybe Amy will see you in a different light. Maybe she will respond to you in ways she hasn't before."

"Uh, Mrs. H., what exactly do you mean?" Adam asked.

Patricia rose from the bed and stood directly in front of Adam, "Have you ever seen a nude woman, Adam? Not pictures, I'm sure you've looked at girlie magazines while you're jacking off. You do jack off, don't you?"

"Oh gosh, Mrs. H., I, uh, well, yes, I have looked at pictures, but uh, I, never, actually, have, you know, uh, seen, really, a naked woman."

Patricia asked him again, "But you do jack off don't you? You put your hand around your cock and stroke it, don't you?" As she questioned him she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bikini top, letting that fall to the side of her torso.

Adam gulped nervously. Looking at Patricia's breasts, with her hands cupping the bikini top over them, he said, "Yeah, uh, yes, I look at pictures sometimes. Like, sometimes I think of Amy when I'm looking at pictures and stuff."

"You mean you're visualising Amy instead of those girls you're actually looking at while you jack off, right?" Man, I'll tell you, Patricia can be quite insistent at times!

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, then Adam, would you like to see an actual naked woman? See all of her body? Would you like to actually touch it, Adam? Touch a woman in those special places?" Patricia rocked her hips a little as she continued her seduction of this virgin young man – I had no doubt now that the most action Adam had ever seen was in his own mind while he had a firm grip on his cock, much like myself so many years ago.

"Mrs. H.! Please, I, uh, what about your husband?"

Patricia continued to sway in front of Adam, torturing the young man with the presence of her self directly in front of him. His cock must have been hurting by now, I know mine was! "He's golfing. Won't be back for hours. You didn't answer my question, Adam. Would you like to see me naked?"

"Uh, actually, uh, yes. Please."

"This is our secret, right? No one will know, not even your friend Amy."

"Uh, right, a secret." Adam shifted on the bed, his erection plainly evident underneath his shorts.

"Alright, then." With that, Patricia pulled her hands away from the cups of her bikini top and let it fall to the floor, revealing those beautiful apple-shaped breasts, nipples firmly erect. "Whaddaya think?" she asked, pirouetting in front of Adam like a semi-nude ballerina.

"Gosh, I think, uh, those are, like, like, uh,," the stammering continued.

"They're, like, real, you mean?" Patricia teased, continuing to sway in front of Adam. He was completely in her power now. He was hers. It was only a matter of time.

"Yeah, like real."

"You can call them tits, boobs, whatever, Adam. Would you like to touch them?"

"Oh, golly, uh, Mrs. H., really? Can I? Can I touch them?"

"Please, Adam, I want you to touch my boobs. Stand up."

Adam stood and as he did so Patricia took his right hand and placed it just below her left breast. "Touch me, Adam." He obeyed and moved his hand up onto her breast, covering the nipple, basically grabbing it.

"Gently, Adam, gently. Women don't like to be handled roughly – at least most don't. Move your fingers around and over my breast. Feel how hard the nipple is. Don't grab. Touch."

"Mrs. H., your, um, nipple, it is really hard," he said, doing as his instructor asked him to do, moving his fingers over her breast as she had asked him, lightly, gently.

Patricia then moved his left hand to her right breast and Adam massaged both simultaneously. "Like it, Adam?"

"Mm-hmm." He was concentrating on the job at hand, so to speak. Patricia let him continue for a couple of minutes, savouring the sensation of her breasts being kneaded by a young man, then pulled his hands away from her. Adam looked at her, somewhat puzzled or frustrated, I'm not sure.

"Next step." Patricia said, placing her hands on either side of her bikini bottom, and slowly, tantalizingly, sliding them down past her hips, and as she did her bush came into view, a proud black triangle revealing itself. She wiggled and the bottom fell to the floor, revealing her to Adam completely naked. "What do you think, Adam?" she asked, pirouetting again to give him a view of her ass as well.

"Mrs. H., you are so beautiful!" he exhaled.

"Why, thank you, young man!" she smiled at Adam. She moved closer to him again, and again took his right hand and placed it just above her pussy hair. "Adam, now just gently run your fingers through my bush, nice and gently, hon." His fingers moved through her bush, over her mound, to just near her clit, which had started to extend. Patricia's clit is fairly prominent and is a great point of attention for me when we have sex.

Patricia put her arms around Adam as he stroked through her pubic hair, parting her legs slightly as she did. "Adam, now I want you to move your fingers down a little lower. You'll feel a little button just below my bush. That's my clitoris, or clit. It is very sensitive Adam, so please be careful. Below my clit is the entrance to my vagina, or pussy, cunt, whatever you want to call it Adam. Please touch me there."

Adam's fingers moved lower and contacted her clit, causing Patricia to stiffen and gasp. She was clearly very hot about what she was doing! He continued moving downwards to her pussy lips. As he touched them Patricia sighed, "Oh yes, Adam, that feels good!" With that, she moved past Adam, leading him by the hand, and lay down on the bed, legs slightly apart, and beckoned him to join her. He did so, and again his fingers found her vagina, and Patricia placed her hand on his, and helped him trace the motions I know from experience she enjoys so much.

"Oh, Adam, you're doing wonderfully well. Yes, touch me there, yes, there."

As this scene was developing and Adam was engrossed in his learning experience, I felt confident enough to slowly stand up behind the screen, unzip my own shorts, and pull my stiff cock out. I sat back down and started to stroke myself, slowly, slowly, as I didn't want to come quickly.

"Adam, baby, please slide a finger into my vagina. I'm wet inside now and it should go in ever so easily."

Adam, ever the mindful student, did as instructed and slid his middle finger inside my wife. She groaned softly as her pussy was fingered by a virgin young man. This continued for a moment or two, then she asked him to insert a second finger then a third. Patricia's hips were writhing now as she was clearly building. But she was still in control, as she next demonstrated.

"Adam, honey, stop. Stop fingering my vagina." Again, Adam looked puzzled. Patricia propped herself up on her right elbow and instructed Adam to take his clothes off. Adam got off the bed and pulled his T-shirt off in one motion, revealing a reasonable upper body, not ripped but no flab for sure. Next, he dropped his shorts to reveal a completely tented pair of briefs, complete with a wet spot at the point of the bulge.

"Them too, hon. Off those come as well."

Adam hesitated briefly, obviously he had never been naked in front of a woman before, except likely his mother, but he pulled his shorts down and revealed a pretty decent-sized boner, probably about seven inches or so, with a good patch of pubic hair around them, and a pair of balls dangling below. His cock jutted up at about a 45 degree angle, and a gleam on the tip of his cock confirmed pre-cum was oozing from it.

"Now Adam, lie down next to me." He did so, looking at Patricia's face intently. Patricia ran her left hand along his right side, over his arm and across his stomach towards his cock. She gently, ever so gently, curled her fingers around his cock, causing Adam to gasp, either in fright or delight, at what was to happen. Slowly she stroked his cock back and forth, but not so fast that he was likely to come right away.

"Adam, do you want to fuck me?"

"What. Mrs. H.?" He was clearly not thinking clearly.

"Do you want to fuck me? Adam: do you want to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me?" Her cock-stroking stopped.

"Um, yeah. I want to fuck you. Please?"

"OK, then, Adam. I want you to get between my legs on your knees. Here, I'll spread my legs for you Adam, don't you like that? You want me to spread for you don't you? Don't you?"

"Um, yeah, I want you to spread your legs." Adam positioned himself between Patricia's legs. I stopped stroking myself as I could feel my balls starting to tingle. Patricia manoeuvred Adam so that the top of his cock was close to her pussy entrance. With her legs spread, as long as she didn't wrap her legs around him, I would be able to see his cock going in and out of her. This was going to be great!

"OK, now, Adam. Please slowly push your cock into my vagina, into my pussy. Put it in a couple of inches, then pull it back until it's almost out, then push it back in again a little deeper, then back out, then in, out, in, out, you'll get the idea pretty soon."

Adam hunched forward, and his virgin boy cock made contact with a woman's vagina, my wife's highly experienced one, and the head disappeared into the world of woman. The look on his face was incredible. A mixture of pleasure, fear, joy, nervousness, all wrapped up in one. He pushed his cock into Patricia rather more than she had asked, but dutifully pulled back, then pushed back in, out, in, out.

About four or five strokes into thrusting, Patricia told him to go deeper into her. "Fuck me deep now, Adam, go in as far as you can. I want you to come inside me with your semen." He needed very little encouragement and started pushing deeper into Patricia's hot twat. About the fourth or fifth full stroke, as is common with young men, he started tensing and I could tell his come-shot was approaching rapidly. I stroked my cock more vigourously.

"Baby, I know you want to come, so just let it go, shoot your load inside me."

"OK, Mrs.H., I'm gonna come, oh God, I'm actually fucking. I'm gonna come!" His thrusting speed built to a peak, hips driving into Patricia as far as he could go, then he tensed, stopped, and exclaimed to the whole world, "Oh, God, I'm coming! I'm coming!" shooting burst after burst of semen into Patricia's cunt. Patricia pulled him close with her arms as he continued to come inside her.

I stroked myself to a hard climax, shooting a stream of semen onto the Chinese screen in front of me. Amazingly, given the scene in front of me that I could see through the slits, I kept quiet. I could hear Adam breathing hard.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, followed by relative stillness, Adam rolled off Patricia and onto his back. He put his hands over his face and said "Oh man! That was great!" As I looked, I saw his cock, despite having just shot a load into Patricia's pussy, was still firmly erect. How I envied him then! "Adam," Patricia purred, "Don't ever think I'm done with you yet." With that she rolled over to straddle Adam, gripped his cock with her right hand, placing the knob near her pussy entrance. I saw a small glob of his cum flow out of her onto his balls. Then Patricia impaled herself on Adam's now manly cock and started to ride him.

"Oh yes, Adam. I need to come now you know. And you don't get to move until I do!" she proclaimed, moving up and down, back and forth, with his cock as the locus. "Sure thing, ma'am. Can I come again?"

"Absolutely, hon." Patricia was moving faster now and I could tell from her breathing patterns that she was approaching her orgasm. "Oh, yes, yes!" she cried as the peak approached. Adam, too, was moving towards another orgasm. I could see his breathing was getting more ragged and he was thrusting into Patricia instead of merely letting her ride him.

Suddenly Patricia cried out,' Oh Christ Adam, oh!" and fell forward onto her new lover, her tummy spasming over and over. Adam continued to thrust for about another minute until he too hit the wall. "Oh shit, I'm cumming again" and went rigid once more as his cock pumped more semen into Patricia's twat.

Watching the scene, my own tool has started to stiffen again, but was still a way from being erect. I stroked it gently as my wife and her man-boy rested contentedly on the bed. After several, maybe ten minutes, of afterglow, Patricia stirred and said to Adam, "I think my husband may be back fairly soon, so we should get cleaned up. You've got a paper route to finish as well." Adam seemed reluctant to leave his new-found toy alone. "Come on, young man, get up and let's take a quick shower."

With that prospect in mind, Adam followed Patricia into the ensuite and I soon heard several hoots and laughter coming from the walk-in shower. During this time I cleaned up my own mess running down the change screen and continued to fondle myself. Several minutes later, a cleaned- and dried-up Patricia appeared, followed by a similar Adam, who was sporting another erection. Man! I'd kill to be that hard at my age. Adam put his arms around Patricia, but she pulled away, saying "No! We can't do it again! There's not enough time!" Adam was insistent. Patricia pulled away again.

Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers
12