Hot for Paper Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers

Finally, on the third try, he broke her down with his sheer puppy-like single-mindedness. Patricia pushed Adam to a sitting position on the bed, got between his legs, and took him in her mouth. She pistoned back and forth like a champ. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck!" he cried. "You're sucking my cock! This is so great!" Adam watched her head as it bobbed back and forth along his cock, then took time out to release his inflamed member and duck down to suck his balls (one of my favourites!), then returned to his cock.

After about six minutes, Adam started to breathe raggedly, announcing the arrival of his third orgasm of the afternoon. "Mrs. H., watch out, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Mmmff, mmmff."

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming!" I saw Patricia's cheeks bellowing as she took Adam's semen in her mouth, and counted I think five spurts before things settled down. Patricia looked up at Adam, and smiled, pushing his thick wad forward with her tongue to show him all the semen in her mouth, then she swallowed it. Then she sat beside him on the bed, and kissed him, making sure he tasted some of the semen still on her lips. "And that, young man, is it for today! Now get dressed and finish your route."

Adam put on his clothes reluctantly, it seemed, but did so. Patricia put on a robe and escorted him out of the bedroom and downstairs. It was several minutes later I heard the door close and Patricia returned to the bedroom, where I was now sitting, naked, on the bed. "So you want some of this, too, hunh?" she grinned, opening her robe. I could see semen oozing out of her slit, which excited me hugely. "Sure do, babe. So, was it everything you dreamed it would be?"

"That, and more, hon. That, and more. And now I want you inside me."

I needed no encouragement, and rolled Patricia onto our bed, parted her legs gently, and inserted my cock into her pussy, still containing something from both of Adam's first two cumshots. I drilled back and forth. During our lovemaking, I whispered in Patricia's left ear, "So, let me guess: he wants more, right?"

"Right, hon."

"So?" I asked, thrusting more urgently, balls tingling. "So, hon, I said that if he wants more of this," squeezing her muscles ever so deftly," that maybe he should consider bringing his young friend Amy along next time."

I came hard in Patricia's vagina.

Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers
12