Hot For Summer School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QCDaddy
QCDaddy
13 Followers

Once she was satisfied that I was ready, she stood up and pushed me back and straddled me. My cock was still so fucking hard for her as she lowered her pussy down onto it. She was holding my dick and rubbing the head up and down her juicy slit.

She finally put it between her lips and slowly sank down on it, groaning as it filled her up. She put her weight on me, driving her pussy all the way down on it. She leaned forward and put her tits in my face as she slowly rocked her hips, letting out soft little moans.

I softly kissed and sucked her pretty tits. I was squeezing her ass, and guiding her movements as she rocked on my hard, throbbing cock. I started slowly moving my ass and slowly pushed it in and out of her.

I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up, and then arched my back and thrust into her as she came back down. She cried out "Oh god yes, fuck me! I need it so fucking bad!" I increased the momentum, she was on top, but I was the one fucking her. Picking her up and slamming her back down on my dick.

I started picking up steam, and she was moaning uncontrollably as I fucked the shit out of her. Her head was bobbing back and forth, she was clutching at my chest, digging her nails in as I bounced her on my dick like a little rag doll.

She seemed to be cumming almost constantly, her juices were flowing down my cock and balls, my pubic hair was soaked.

I felt the pressure in my balls, and I told her that I was about to cum. She jumped off of my dick and dropped to her knees just as the first squirt hit her in the face, just above her nose and left a white stripe of cum down to her chin. She got the head in her mouth in time to catch the rest of it. Gobbling her second load of the night. Again, she kept slowly sucking every drop out of me. Looking at my face the whole time.

She got up and went to the bathroom , and when she came out I did the same. She was laying on her couch, naked on her stomach when I came out of the bathroom. She was already passed out. I got dressed and gave her a little slap on the ass and then left, locking the door behind me.

QCDaddy
QCDaddy
13 Followers
12