Hot for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you regret it?" He stared down into my eyes worried.

"No. I don't regret it Mr. Davis. It was wonderful." I smiled up at him with sleepy eyes. He brushed my hair out of my face, then pulled me into a bear hug.

"God M.J, you were wonderful, and under the circumstances, I think you should call me by my first name, Chris."

I muffled out, "Yes Chris."

He kissed me on top of my head, and we stood there wrapped in each others arms quietly, until the buzzer from the dryer went off. We put our clothes back on, and headed back up the stairs. I grabbed my keys and purse, and turned toward him awkwardly.

"Same time tomorrow?"

He couldn't bring himself to say anything, so he just nodded, got me into my car, and watched me drive away.

Sunday morning I woke up sore all over. I was a happy though. I stretched like a cat and rolled out of bed. My chest was still pink from the chemical spill yesterday, and I cringed when I touch it. It felt like a really bad sunburn without the benefit of an after tan. I took a shower and put on my favorite pair of jeans and an old T-shirt. I couldn't wait until this afternoon. My mom was off to yard sales this morning with her sister, so I snacked on some fruit and starred at the phone. I wanted to call him. I messed about in my room, picking up books, and making my bed. I could see the spot in the middle of the mattress from last nights dreams. I gave up to the urge, and went to call him.

"Hello?" His voice was still groggy from sleep, but he sounded so sexy to me.

"Hi Chris, it's me."

I listen for a response, but finally he said, "Hang on a moment." I heard him shuffling around in the background, "Okay, I'm back. How are you feeling today?"

I smiled at his concern. "I'm still pretty sore. My chest is bright pink, but I think it will be okay."

"You really should be more careful in the lab. That could have been a lot worse."

"I know, but I couldn't help it. I slipped. Thanks for taking care of me though."

He was silent for a moment. "M.J. I've been thinking about what happened. I shouldn't have done that. I can't tell you how sorry I am for letting it get out of control. I just saw you standing there, and...I lost my head. There's no excuse for it. You're a minor, and I should be a responsible adult. We didn't use protection, so you could be pregnant. I don't think we should do it again. I really care about you, and want you to have a promising future, and a baby and a relationship with me would really mess that up for you, but know I'm here for you."

I sat in stunned silence listening to him, and finally realizing what we did might not be a good thing.

"Umm, okay. I didn't even think about it." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, there is a lot for you to think about. I don't think we should meet tonight. Maybe, you should take this time to think about what happened, and you let me know what you want to do. If you are pregnant, I want you to tell me."

He hung up after a short goodbye, and I sat there with tears running down my face. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid. The thoughts of being pregnant horrified me. I spent the day in deep depression, but one thought kept running in my head. I wouldn't change a thing. Yesterday was just too damn special.

Monday morning came too fast, and I was nervous about facing him. The fifth period bell rang, and I entered the classroom. He was writing equations on the board, and I was glad that I didn't have to face him. I sat in my regular seat, and watched as he finished up with the last problem. He turned then to face us.

"This week we will be reviewing what we've learn thus far. On the board are several equations that I want you to write down and solve. They will need to be turned in before the end of class. Mid terms are next Friday, so it will be a good idea if everyone studies hard this week. Okay, get to it." He met my eyes briefly, and sat down at his desk.

He concentrated on grading the stack of papers at his desk, so I let out a breath, and started writing down my equations. I surprised myself by finishing first, but I wasn't about to get up and turn it in...yet. I waited until the bell had rung, and slowly gathered up my things. I waited until everyone had left before picking up my assignment, and started walking toward his desk. He looked up, and our eyes met. I handed him my paper, and with one last long look, I turned and started walking toward the door.

"Miss McCall, are you coming by this afternoon? I may need help putting away some equipment?" I turned around to stare at him in confusion, but just nodded my head before I walked out the door.

My math class went by fast, and before I knew it, I was back inside the science lab.

"Shut the door."

I saw him sitting at his desk watching me enter. I turned and shut the door, then walk over to the counter and set my knapsack down. He stood up and walked over to stand in front of me.

"Are you alright?"

I couldn't stop the tears that started to run down my cheeks, so I shook my head, because I couldn't answer. He reached over and drew me to him.

"Don't cry sweetheart. It's going to be okay."

I wrapped my arms around him, and couldn't help releasing the sob I was holding back. He just stood there and held me, and let me cry. I leaned back suddenly, and reach up to capture his lips. He didn't push me away, instead he pulled me near, and feasted on my lips. My tears stopped flowing, and I started getting wet in an entirely different area. He stepped back suddenly putting distance between us.

"We can't do that here. Someone might see. Let's get this place cleaned up and get out of here."

We worked quickly putting the test tubes, beakers, Bunsen burners, and thermometers away. I was careful not to spill anything this time. He walked me to my car and told me to go straight to his workshop. I pulled into the parking lot minutes later, but he hadn't gotten there yet. I walked up to the door, and waited for him.

Fifteen minutes later, I saw his Bronco pull up next to my car. He got out, and walked over to open the door.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to stop by the store. Come on, we've got some talking to do."

I followed him into the classroom, and sat down beside him. I hadn't yet met his eyes, I was worried that he would tell me that we wouldn't be able to see each other any more. I stared at the floor and listened to him talk.

"I wanted to make sure we would have some time for you to study after we had our talk. I brought some practice test for you to do tonight if you have the chance. I'll be able to give you extra credit for them on your next test. I also needed to congratulate you on the assignment today. You aced them." I finally glance up at him, and smiled.

"I was the first one finished, I just wanted to be the last one to turn it in."

He smiled back down at me. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt today, with a piney cologne of some kind. I ended up wearing my favorite jeans, and a light blue baggy T-shirt. My hair was pulled back on top of my head, and I had put on very little make-up this morning. Not my best look, but he didn't seem to notice.

"How's your chest today?" I unthinkingly reach up and ran my hands over it.

"It's much better today. It's almost gone. Do you want to see?" I almost slapped my forehead at what had just came out of my mouth. "I mean...never mind."

I was blushing furiously. Before I could die in my embarrassment, he reach over and tugged my shirt up. My bra was pastel pink with lacy trim, and I was wearing a pair of matching low cut panties. He touched the dry patchy areas were the chemical burn was, and lower my shirt back down.

"It's looking better. Try not to put any kind of lotion on it though. It might irritate it. You don't have to be shy around me M.J. I'm not going to jump you. I'd like to think that I have more control than that." He turned and put his arms up on the table.. "M.J. have you thought more about what happened honey?"

I swallowed before answering, "Yes Mr. Davis. I have. I don't regret that it happened, and I really hope that I'm not...pregnant, but what happened was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. I'm never going to forget it. I know that you're my teacher, but right now I want to learn so much more than basic chemistry from you, that is, if you'd be willing to teach me."

I reached over and ran my hand over his leg and started kissing his neck. He groaned out loud, and reached over and pulled me to him kissing my lips, and putting his tongue deep into my mouth. His hands move up to cup my breast, and before I knew it my bra and shirt were gone, and he had pulled me onto his lap. He was greedily sucking on my nipples. I straddle him in the chair, and press up against him. I felt his erection against the center of me, and couldn't wait too have him inside. Yeah, this feels like home.

I stood up and removed the rest of my clothing, and made him stand so he could do the same. He was breathing hard, and I could see him struggling with what was happening again.

"Wait! We can't do this again. It's not right." He looked down at me and gulped. "M.J. we need to grasp reality here. I'm your teacher, and even though I want nothing more than to taste you again right now, you need to think things through."

He bent over to retrieve my clothing and handed them to me. He walked over to the window to stare out, giving me privacy. I put on my clothes, but all the while tears kept streaming down my face. The rejection was too much for me to handle. As soon as I tugged my shirt on, I turned to leave. He must have realized that I was leaving, and he went to grabbed me before I got to the door.

"You can't leave just yet. You asked me to help you, and I'm going to do just that. Sweetheart, we need to get you back on track, and I need to make sure that I haven't stolen what chance you have for a future." He kissed my forehead, and walked me back to the table. "Come on, I have to go through these with you. They're going to be on the final."

For the remainder of the time we spent together that night, we managed to get past the hormones, and finish my studies without incident. The next day, he gave a pop quiz in class. I was prepared from the study session, so I know I aced this one too. I was grateful, at least, that he stopped me from leaving.

After school, I showed up as usual and without saying anything, I started picking up books and restacking them on shelves, and started putting away lab supplies. I had started my period this morning, so I relieve his mind on that subject, but he didn't say much else. He helped me dry out the last of the beakers, and before I left, he told me that we would meet at 5:30 tonight. I showed up only to see him standing outside in the parking lot next to his Bronco.

"Come on, I need to show you something." We got in his truck and headed out of town into one of the more popular hiking spots.

"What are we doing here?"

He just looked over at me and smiled, "You'll see."

We got out of the truck and started up one of the trails. About a quarter of a mile in, he pulled me off the trail, and down an embankment. It lead to one of the most prettiest spots I've ever seen. We stood on a huge rock above a small creek that swirled in a deep pool, before trickling down stream again, there were butterflies everywhere. Most of them rested on the rock at our feet, but some were fluttering around our heads.

"Oh wow! How do you know about this place? It's beautiful!" He motion for me to sit down, and we could see the sun close to setting in the distance. Thankfully it was still warm out, but the chill coming off the creek made me shiver.

"I was out hiking with a friend of mine who likes fishing, and he happen to run up on this spot. He marked one to the trees on the trail so that we could find it again. I come here sometimes to just think. It's also one of the most beautiful places to watch a sunset."

I looked at him in confusion, "So why did you bring me here?"

He just stared off into the distance, "I figured you could use a change in the setting, plus I wanted to get to know you better."

I took this as a good sign, and leaned over and snuggled into him for warmth.

"Thank you. It's lovely. What would you like to know about me?"

We talked until the sun was almost gone, and then started back home. I told him about my dream of becoming a doctor, and he confessed that he had wanted to be one too. I talked about my dream of leaving town and settling somewhere near the coast. He didn't seem to like that idea, but didn't say anything. We talked about our favorite foods, colors, and what we do when we're bored. He told me one of his favorite hobbies is tossing darts, and I expressed an interest in learning how to play. We couldn't stop laughing about how I had wanted to dye my hair last Halloween, and I ended up making it green instead. I found out that both his parents had passed away last year, and how he had been married before. He realized that I had a horrible sense of humor, and laughed at my jokes anyway, even though they were corny. By the time he had driven me back to my car, I was completely in love with him.

The next day was hump day, and I was still a little sleepy from our late night. My mom told me this morning that this Friday, she was planning on going out of town with her new boyfriend, and wouldn't get back until Tuesday next week. She invited me along, but I told her I had too much studying to do. So she arranged for her sister to check on me. Thankfully, they both trusted me to stay at home alone, and made me promise to call if I needed anything. I was hoping that I could spend the weekend with Chris. I had made an appointment with the health department to get birth control pills this afternoon, so that I wouldn't have to worry again, about getting pregnant. I think both Chris and I knew that it was just a matter of time before it happens again.

I arrived late to class, and thankfully, he just gave me a harsh stare, but didn't say anything. He handed back our pop quizzes, and I was thrilled to see a smiley face on mine. At least I had achieved what I had hoped for, but now I wanted so much more.

After school, he didn't have much to do, so we met up after my appointment, and took off together to grab some fast food, and this time we ended up at his house. He sat me down in the kitchen, and we went over a few more chemistry problems. After we had finished, it was still early, so we snuggled on his couch watching T.V. I was enjoying our time together more and more. It felt right, even though in the back of my mind, I knew the risk he was taking getting involved with me.

Friday morning, I was please that I was ending my period. I wanted to be ready for anything this weekend. I hadn't bothered to tell Chris that my mom was out of town. I wanted to surprise him. I put on my short pink plaid skirt, and a pale pink tank top since my white shirt was ruined from the chemical splatter. I recently bought some thigh high white stockings, and rolled them up my long legs. It was almost 5:30, and we agreed to just meet at his house tonight. I wore a pair of thin lacy panties and high heels. I might have looked innocent in that outfit, but it was made for seduction. When he opened his door, his jaw hit the ground.

"Hi. Come on in." I walk through the door making sure to swing my hips. He stood holding the door staring after me. "Should I be worried?"

I turned around slowly, and grinned, "Oh yeah, be very scared."

He close the door, but didn't take his eyes off of me. He moved toward me, but stopped about a foot away. "You look...well...you look very beautiful, and incredibly sexy, but I guess you know that?" I just continue to grin. "Well uh, I guess we could skip tonight's lessons, and uh just watch a movie or something."

I strolled up to him making sure not to break eye contact. "That sounds wonderful Mr. Davis. What would you like to watch?"

He turned just then and started toward the entertainment center. As he went down the list of movie titles, I settled myself onto his couch. We decided on a comedy, so he started it before heading toward the kitchen to get us something to drink. I was surprised when he came back carrying a glass of wine for both of us.

"Here, I know you're eighteen, but a glass of wine won't hurt you. Just make sure you sip it slowly."

I took a sip and felt the liquid burn down my throat. It was good, but a little dry. He settled in next to me, and we tried to watched the movie, but it was hard to concentrate with him sitting so close. His arm stretched over my shoulder, and his hands caressed the exposed skin there. I felt my panties starting to get wet. I leaned over and kissed his neck just below his ear. I ran my tongue over his lobes lightly, and decided it was time to give him the good news.

"You know, my mom and her boyfriend took off this weekend. I'm going to be home alone until Tuesday."

His big eye turned to me in surprise, and I took the opportunity to capture his lips with mine. I thought he was going to push me away at first, but instead he pulled me closer. He broke off the kiss long enough to take our glasses and set them on the end table. I climbed on top of him, and kissed him for all I was worth. God, how I had miss this. I wanted so bad to taste him. I slid off his lap, and kneeled in front of him. I undid his jeans, and pulled them and his underwear down. He leaned up so that they slid off effortless to the floor. My hands circled around his member. It was hard and soft at the same time, pressing into my hand. I leaned forward and closed my pink lips around him. He leaned back and groaned with pleasure.

"Oh sweetheart! That feels so good."

I took his whole length down my throat to the point I was about to gag, then back up to the tip, and repeated the motion. He watched me with half closed eyes. I sucked and licked until he was shaking with need. He stood up and reach down to pull me into a standing position.

"Let's go to my room."

He lead us down the hall into a room where a king size bed had a blue quilt thrown over it. It didn't look all that macho which surprised me. He was all male. He pulled me over in front of him, and sat me on the edge of the bed. He leaned over and kissed me hard while his hands reached under my skirt to remove my panties. He then lowered the straps of my tank top, and exposed my breast. He cupped them into his hands, and teased the nipples hard. I saw him drop to his knees and return the service I had perform earlier on him. His breath tickled my thighs as he spread my legs open. He closed his lips over my clit, and ran his tongue all over it. He took turns teasing my clit, and running his tongue up and down and in and out of my slit. I reached down to grab his head, and move him in the direction that felt best. It wasn't too long before I was crying out in ecstasy. He stood up quickly, and opened the drawer next to the bed, pulling out a condom. Then he pushed me further up onto the bed. He kissed my lips, teasing my tongue with his own. I could taste myself on him, and I was so turned on by it. He spread my legs apart with his knees, and enter me in one quick action. I arched my back in reaction allowing him to sink deeper. He grabbed my hips, and held himself there.

"Do you want this M.J? Is that why you came over here tonight?" He held my hips firm to prevent me from moving.

"Yes." I breath out softly.

He wanted more, "Why do you want this M.J.? Tell me!"

I closed my eyes in frustration, "I want you, isn't that enough. You make me want you." I opened my eyes and stared up at him with all the lust that I was feeling. "Do you want me Mr. Davis? Is that why I'm here?"