Hot for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted my legs up higher and sank even deeper. "God yes! I can't stop thinking about you. My nights are consumed with wanting you. I tried so hard to just think of you as my student, but my body and soul can only think of you as mine."

He let my legs go and leaned over to suck on my breast. He still didn't move, and I was still unable to gain leverage to gyrate my hips against him. I was groaning as the pressure started to build.

"Please! Take me, make me yours." I pleaded.

He withdrew then and then drove back into me hard. He pulled out slowly, and then dove in once again. It was driving me crazy. I wanted more friction. I reach around him and grabbed his ass, and pull him hard into me, lifting my hips to meet every thrust. He pounded into me for what seemed like hours giving me orgasm after orgasm. Finally, he thrust into me one last time, and accepted his own release. He stayed there gasping for a few minutes before raising his head to stare into my eyes. I reached up to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and traced the lines of his face with my fingers. My heart filled with love, and the words slipped from my lips. He looked guilty for a second, before standing up and walking into his bathroom. When he came back, I was sitting up and in the process of putting my underwear back on. He pulled them from my hands, and threw them across the room.

"You don't need those tonight. Can you stay? Or will someone miss you?" I giggled at his toss, since they wound up on the corner of his dresser mirror.

"Yes, I can stay. My aunt said she'd call me tomorrow evening. I'll need to go home before then, but I can come back."

He nodded, and put us under the covers, and then turned out the lights. He pulled me near, so that my ass fitted into him. I could feel his limp dick against me. I wiggled my ass around, and in a few seconds it was hard again. I laughed when I felt it grow larger between my legs.

"You are insatiable," he whispered into my ear.

I rocked back against him until he couldn't take it anymore, and he reached down between our bodies, and inserted himself into my moist heat.

"Now, shake that ass," he whispered. That's just what I did. I rocked back onto him until I heard him groan. I wanted something more this time. I had read some erotica over the past few days, and really wanted to try something. I reach down to wrap his cock in my palm, and pulled it up until it's smooth tip pressed into my ass.

He froze instantly, and whispered into my ear, "Are you sure?"

I press back even more so that half the tip was already in and moaned with pleasure, "Oh yes, fuck my ass."

He slowly rotated between my ass and my pussy, so that I was nice and lubed in that area. At last, he was able to plunge into the depth of my luscious ass cheeks. He grabbed a hold of my hips and wasn't able to stop himself. He viciously fucked my ass, and within minutes, he had me cumming all over myself.

"Oh yes baby, that felt so damn good. Cum in me baby, I want to feel your dick throbbing inside me." He rolled me over onto my belly, while he was still deep inside me, and reached around me to grab hold of my breast. My face was slammed down into the mattress, as he fucked me with all his might.

"Oh sweet girl, you're so fucking tight!" I reached down to finger myself and seconds later I was cumming once more. "Baby, fuck! Did you just cum again? Oh, yes, sweetheart, I'm going to cum now."

He filled my ass with his wad until it was dripping out. His dick slid out with a plop, and thank the lord he was in my ass, because we both forgot about protection again. He rolled us back to our side, and reached over to grab a tissue to clean us up with.

"That was awesome," I said, "Can we do that again sometime?"

Tired from the exertion, I was asleep before long.

The next morning when I woke up, I was somewhat startled to discover that I was in a strange bed, with strong arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder to see the man that I love snoring softly against his pillow. I unwrapped his arms from around me, and scooted off the bed. I use the bathroom, and then freshen up at the sink. This was pure heaven. It was going to be hard to go home today. I slip my panties off the dresser mirror, and put them on, and reached over and instead of slipping into my tank top, I grab his T-shirt, and pull it over my head. It smelled like his cologne, and I couldn't help but sniff it. I wondered into the kitchen and found the makings for waffles, so I decide to fix him breakfast in bed.

I had just pulled out the first of the waffles when I heard, "So there you are. What are you doing?"

I turned around and grinned, "Making you breakfast. How does waffles sound?"

He walked over and stood behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me up behind him. "I can think of something I'd like better." Seeing her stand there in his T-shirt and undies was making him crazy. He tiled her head up and kissed her hard.

"Good morning," I whispered.

He picked me up and walked me over to sit on the edge of the table. The maple syrup and butter sat beside me, and he grinned broadly. I could see his eyes twinkling, and I knew I was in trouble. He pulled my T-shirt over my head, then lifted me up and pulled off my underwear.

"I'm very hungry."

He walked over and grabbed the waffle I had just fixed, pushed me down on the table, and plopped it down on my chest. I could feel the warmth of it heating up my breast. He then reached down, and grabbed the syrup, and started spreading it over the top of the waffle, then let it trickle down my tummy before he filled up my bellybutton. He let some fall between my legs before recapping it, and setting it aside. He reached up and tore a piece of the waffle apart dabbing the tip inside my bellybutton. I had leaned up onto my elbows and was watching him. He lifted the treat up to my mouth, and I wrapped my lips around the warm treat and licked at his fingers. He groaned loudly, and pulled his fingers out to let me chew.

"Excuse me now while I have mine." He pulled a chair up to sit between my legs, and went about feasting on my tender pussy. I threw my head back enjoying the caress. The warm waffle at some point slide off my chest, and landed near my hand. I looked down at it, then down at the brown head bobbing up and down between my legs. I was really hungry, so I leaned back and picked up the waffle, and feasted on it while he had his fun. Once I had reached my orgasm, he licked his way up my chest cleaning up the sticky sweetness.

"You've made a sticky mess, haven't you honey?" He said, and was grinning ear to ear when he reached my lips. He reached up to tilt my head to receive kisses. I could taste a mixture of musky sweetness on them. God I love it when I can taste me on him. He picked me up again, and carried me to his bathroom. He sat me down and turned the shower on. When he was happy with the temperature, he reached out and grabbed my hand. As we showered, we washed each other down with soap, taking the time to fondle each other along the way. He took his time to gentle clean my twat, until I was almost to a climax. He reached over and turned the shower off, and we both stepped out. He grabbed a towel and began to dry me off. I was getting a little frustrated, so I reached down and encircled his dick with my hand.

"I want you now!"

He chuckled, and said, "Whatever you want baby." He bent me over until my arms where resting near the sink. He reached over and pulled a condom out of the drawer, and I could him he sliding it on. He slid his hard dick all the way into me, and leaned against my back so that he could fondle my breast. "God, you feels so good. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He pumped my pussy until I was screaming again in heat. I could feel him pressing into my back as he thrust into me hard and cry out in release.

***********************************************

As I was driving home, I was thinking how wonderful I felt. I was completely in love with a wonderful man, who made me feel so sexy and alive. I couldn't wait to get back to his house. I first had to get some clothes together, then I'll call my aunt and check in with her, so I could take off again.

As soon as I pulled into the drive, I could see that Chris had company. There was a silver Thunderbird sitting in the drive behind his Bronco. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, since I was still technically his student, and he was my teacher. I didn't want to get him into trouble. I saw my book bag sitting in the back seat, so I grabbed it and hooked it over my shoulder. Leaving my duffle bag in the car, I decided to take my chances that it was a friend inside and not a foe. When he answered the doorbell, he was smiling and motioned me inside.

"Hi M.J. I want you to meet a friend of mine, Blake." His friend was slightly shorter than him, but had a nicely built physique. "I was just telling him about you." He caught my eye and winked. "M.J. is my new girlfriend. She's a college student taking course at my workshop in the evenings." So, it was a little white lie, but I grinned and grabbed a hold of his friends hand.

"M.J., Blake's the friend I told you about that found the fishing spot I showed you."

We talked about varies things, and before we knew it, we were standing in his billiards room with me watching them tossing a game of darts, and each of us had a beer in hand. I hadn't ever tasted beer, and found that it was to my liking. I was on my fourth one, and feeling it as the games progressed. Chris was good, but his friend out bested him a good portion of the time. I wanted to give him something to win for, so I blurted out a wager for them.

"I have a wager for you two. Whoever wins the next game, gets a blow job from me."

They both stared at me in shock, but I grinned as I sucked on my beer. They glance at each other, and must have accepted the terms, because they both intently became absorbed in the game. There were neck to neck in most of their tosses, but Chris lost by three darts. They remained silent and seem to ignore me once the game was over. Chris congratulated his buddy, and handed him another beer. A bet was a bet, and I wasn't about to let them forget what I had promised. We all went into the living room and crashed onto the couch. Chris turned on the T.V., and the room became quiet except for what was playing on the tube. I had to bite my cheek, to keep my grin from showing as I stood up suddenly. I set my beer on the end table, and walked over to stand in front of his friend. I fell to my knees in front of him, and watched as he quickly glanced over to Chris. Chris just sat there and watch me as I reached up to pull down his friends basketball shorts and boxers. He nodded to his friend, and leaned backed to watch.

I spread Blake's legs apart and reached out to fondle his member which had grown quite hard. I leaned over and flicked the head with my tongue and then licked it up and down. He let out a groan, and leaned back giving me a better access. I put my lips over the tip and gently suck on it. I glance up to find him watching me, then glance over to find Chris watching his friend watching me. Chris had put his hand down his shorts and was touching himself.

The control I had over these two men left me in wonder. I wanted more. I flicked my tongue back over the tip of Blake's penis before swallowing his whole length. He flung his head back, and I saw his fingers dig into the couch cushions. He didn't once touch me, and he attempted to keep his hips still so that I could go at my own pace. What a gentleman! I sucked and licked until a short time later I heard him cry out, then I tasted his salty sperm slide down my throat. It was yummy, so I suck and swallowed all of it. I didn't stop licking as his dick started to soften. It tasted so good, I wanted to drink every drop.

I felt a hand rub my ass, and then fingers at the hem of my cotton shorts. They slid down my ass and I picked my knees up so they could slip over and off my legs. I didn't stop sucking, and soon his friends dick was massively hard once more. I felt fingers slid inside of my hot pussy. I glance back up to his friend to see that he was looking at Chris behind me. A lazy grin etched across his face.

"You weren't kidding." I heard him say.

A strained voice muttered behind me, "Yeah."

I had the feeling that what had been said about me before my arrival was more of the sexual content, and deep down I knew I should be offended, but honestly, I was pleased as hell. I continued my deep throat blow job, while Chris fingered fucked me from behind. I looked back up, and notice Blake looking down at me intently.

"Do you like that?" He asked. I nodded my head causing the tip to fall out of my mouth.

"Oh yeah. You taste good."

He looked over my head to his friend, "What does she taste like?"

I could hear my boyfriend answer, "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

Chris help me stand before his friend, and Blake leaned forward to taste me. "Oh yeah, she's sweet."

He returned the favor and licked me until I could barely stand. Chris had reached around me, and was spreading my lips apart, so that his friend could indulge eagerly. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck as I was lost in ecstasy. Like me, he drank in every drop of my wetness. "I want to fuck her Chris. Can I?" I could see Blake rub his organ up and down and desire firing from his eyes. Chris's answer was to push me forward until I was astraddle his friend. Blake grabbed my waist and guided me over him. I groaned as he filled me up. I heard Chris behind me shedding his clothes, and before I knew it, he was behind me fondling my breast as his friend fucked me.

I wouldn't have ever believed that I was capable of taking on two men at once. I was virgin not long ago, but Chris had released a need in me that was two strong for my morals to get into the way.

I felt Chris rubbing my asshole with the remnants of my last orgasm, lubing it for his finger. He slipped one inside, and the pressure of his finger, and his friends long dick was making me crazy. I was so close to an orgasm again when I felt him slid his finger out, and his dick in. I muffled a grunt because it hurt at first, but once my tissues adjusted to accommodate him, I let out and cry and soaked his friends lap.

"Oh god Chris, she's cumming all over me. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Chris pushed all the way in, and held still as his friend began pumping into me hard. Blake finally thrust all the way in, filling me up with his load. Blake held still then, and Chris took his turn fucking my ass. Blake reached over and played with my clit using my cum to heighten my pleasure. I leaned over to grab the back of the couch for more support, and Blake grabbed one of my nipples with his mouth to suck on. I could feel Chris's ball bounce back and forth spanking my pussy lips. He cried out and came in my ass just as I finishing yet another orgasm. I was really going to be sore tomorrow. I left them alone in the living room to head for the shower. When I was done, Chris was waiting for me in the bedroom.

"I think he likes you." I flung my towel at him with a grin on my face.

"I think I really like him too."

He pulled me to him and kissed me soundly. "Don't go getting any ideas. You're mine," and then he proved it.

I spent the remainder of the year spending every opportunity I had fucking my handsome teacher. On graduation, I walked across the stage, and caught Chris's eyes. He winked, and I knew I was finally free to have an open relationship with him.

It came time for me to go to college shortly after that, and even though the college I picked was just two hours away, it put a strain on our relationship. But that's another story...