Hot for Teacher

Story Info
Sexy black female student meets hot white Professor.
1.1k words
4.04
78.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers

I looked up from my thick History book I bought for my first semester at university. The professor walked into the room, and I nearly let out a moan. His tall, built body walked to the front of the class, he smiled and introduced himself as Brian Arnold, our new History professor. I wasn't sure what happened the first 10 minutes of class, I was too busy taking in the details of his sexy blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin and sexy Irish accent. Before long my eyes lowered to his crotch, fantasizing about his cock pounding into my dark, tight pussy. I was brought back to reality when I heard him ask the class a question about the causes of the English Civil War. Wanting him to take notice of me I raised my hand and answered the question. He seemed impressed with my answer and by the way he was looking at me, he seemed impressed with me.

I haven't always been the pretty one, but as the years went on I developed into a very sexy 21 year old woman with smooth skin, dark as chocolate, beautiful brown eyes and long black hair. But what really gets the guys going is my round, firm 34C breasts, flat stomach and slender, but curvy figure. I did finally pay attention to the class and I am glad I did, it turns out he was an excellent teacher who was very passionate about History, which made it all the harder to resist him.

After class I stayed behind when everyone had left and told him how much I enjoyed the class. I could sense by the way he was looking after me he found me hot, so I decided to tease him. I 'accidently' dropped my book and bent over to retrieve it, giving him a nice few of my sexy round black ass. As I turned around I saw that he was flustered and blushing, but I knew he liked what he saw.

The next day I sat in the front of the class, I had on a short skirt and no panties. When Brian came in I smiled at him and he smiled back. He began teaching and I opened my legs so he could get a nice view of my shaved black pussy. He started to stammer, and I enjoyed what I was doing to him. I gave him a sexy smile as he regained his composure. Wanting to torture him some more I began touching myself. Sliding my finger in and out of my wet pussy, before I slipped my finger into my mouth and licking off my pussy juices. By that time Brian had a very noticeably huge bulge in his jeans, getting harder and harder the more he watched me. He tried to resist; to teach the class as usual, but he couldn't keep his eyes off me pleasuring myself. I closed my legs, I was done teasing him for now, and 30 minutes later the class ended.

I stayed behind after everyone else had left and it was just Brian and I. He had his back to me and wasn't sure if he knew I was there. I called out his name and when he turned around his bulge was still there. Up close I could see the outline of his huge 8 inch cock struggling to break free from his jeans. A look of lust was in his eyes as he told me I had been a very naughty school girl and was in need of punishment.

'I would be happy to do whatever you want to make it up to you,' I replied before he started undoing his pants and taking out his huge white cock. I got on my knees and wrapped my full lips around his cock, taking it all in my mouth and hearing him gasp in pleasure. I rang my tongue up and down his cock enjoying the taste of his pre cum going down my throat. 'That's enough,' Brian rasped in that sexy Irish accent that drove me wild. He pulled me up to kiss me deeply whilst he put his hand up my skirt. Pushing my panties to the side he began fingering my wet cunt, slowly at first, then faster as my moans got louder. 'You're a very naughty girl! Touching yourself in front of me, making me hard in front of the class.' I moaned that I was sorry, but that wasn't enough for him. He took his fingers out of my dripping wet pussy, and made me lick off all of my juices. He whispered in my ear that I was naughty little slut who deserved a good spanking. Brian pulled up my skirt and bent me over his desk. He pulled my white panties down and grabbed my thick black ass.

'I'm going to tear that ass up with my cock, after I punish you.' The next thing I knew I felt his hand slap my ass and I screamed out in ecstasy. He kept spanking me until my ass was raw I was begging his to fuck me with that thick Irish cock of his. He soon obliged, tearing off his pants and I felt his hard cock pressed against my ass. He teased me, putting the tip of cock just at the entrance of my throbbing pussy whilst he whispered, 'that only a true whore could enjoy this 8 inch cock,' before he completely entered me, his slapping against my pussy. I had never felt so full before, I begged him to fuck me harder, faster. He grabbed my tights, squeezing my dark erect nipples as he fucked me so hard I was screaming out his name in pleasure.

'Take me on top of the desk,' I begged. He came out, grabbed me by the waist and put me up on his desk; entering me as I put my legs over his shoulder. 'Oh fuck, you have such a wet pussy; it feels so good wrapped around my cock!' I moaned in reply, feeling every inch of his 8 inch cock plunging in and out my dark pussy. I soon felt myself beginning to orgasm as my pussy tightened and I screamed out his name while I came all over his cock. He kissed me until my body stopped shaken with sheer pleasure. Taking out his cock he began jerking off at the sight of me until he came all over my dark tits and made me lick him clean.

After getting dressed we kissed, looking forward to class next week.

Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers