Hot For Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What now Mr Tate?'

He walked over to her, pressing his hands against the filing cabinet and caging her against it. Leaning down he caught her in a fevered kiss, and she responded enthusiastically, her hands taking over his chest. When he pulled away, his cock had already started to harden again. Inwardly, Jon sighed. He knew now that there was no way he could stay away from her. He rolled away from her, leaning against the cabinet next to her.

He put a hand to his hand in exasperation, and as he did so Rebecca noticed the time on his watch. She grabbed his wrist to couple check, then gasped in horror and cursed.

'I really need to leave', she explained as she gathered her things and looked up at him. She leaned up, kissing him quickly but ferociously.

'I'll talk to you soon?', she was looking intently up at him, anxiety in her eyes. Looking down at her warm brown eyes, and her skin still glowing, he couldn't do anything other than nod his head. Her returning smile was breathtaking, and then she was gone.

He sighed, staring down at the floor, and his eyes came to rest on a pair of black lacy knickers on the floor. He bent down and picked them up, grinning to himself. That was two.

12