Hot for Teacher Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,914 Followers

"Take out your phone doll. Get your phone out and tell your boyfriend Kyle that you're going out of town for a few days. Some girls from school are taking a trip and you need some time to yourself. Call him," she directed.

Michelle slowly, almost mechanically, reached into her purse. There was a small voice in the back of her mind, trying to shout out don't do it. Wake up! But she found herself pulling out the cell phone. She scanned the recent calls and hit send. Kyle's voice was soon on the other end.

Michelle did exactly as Kim had instructed. She was going to the beach for a few days of rest and reflection after a hard semester at school and she needed some time away.

"You okay babe? You sound funny, something up?" Kyle asked.

"I'm fine. Just need to time to recharge. See you when I get back. Love you," Michelle said, signing off as she had done so many times before.

"You too," was the voice on the other end before Michelle ended the call.

"Let's go," Kim said as she signaled the waitress over for the check. The waitress walked over and handed the bill to Kim.

"She gonna be okay?" the waitress inquired.

"Yea, and don't worry, no one will ever know. I promise. She'll never say anything about it," Kim assured her. "Anyway, I'll confess to her later I did it."

"I know but I still feel uneasy about spiking drinks. Are you positive I can't get into trouble?" There was a short pause as the girl studied Michelle's face. "She is really pretty," the waitress said looking into her eyes which seemed to focus on some object far away.

"Why don't you stop by this week? I'm sure Michelle would like to get to know you better.... and thank you personally for your help tonight," Kim smiled back at her.

Kim knew the girl from one of their lesbian parties but it was the first time she had ever called in a favor. Lisa had told Kim to look for the redheaded waitress when she arrived. The plans were already set and the girl would do anything Lisa asked. Slipping a "Mickey" in someone's drink was the least she would do for Lisa.

"I will. I'll do that," the waitress said as she smiled at Kim and Michelle and made her way over to another table.

"Let's go Angel. We're keeping Lisa waiting and neither of us wants that."

Chapter 2

Lisa stood in the doorway watching as Kim helped Michelle out of the Altima. The young school teacher moved slowly, as she made her way up the walk with Kim's arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"I take it you had to drug her again?" questioned the older brunette.

"Yea, Karen helped just like you said she would," Kim acknowledged.

"I hate using that stuff. Sort of takes the challenge away," Lisa smiled back. "When did you give it to her?"

"Just after five. She should still be under for a couple of hours," Kim shot back as they made their way into Lisa's luxurious apartment.

"Go ahead and take her back. I want her cleaned up. Give her a shower and then put her in the spare bedroom. There are some restraints in the bottom drawer in my bureau. Secure her but leave a little play in the legs," Lisa instructed as she inspected the young beauty. "Damn I've been looking forward to this," she smiled, sipping on a wine she slowly brought to her lips.

Lisa joined the two women after hearing Kim guide Michelle into the back bedroom. When Lisa entered the bedroom, Kim was fastening the last restrain into place.

Michelle's eyes were wide open but seemingly uninterested in what Kim was doing as she lay on the bed, naked, staring intently at the ceiling above her. Still under the affects of the powerful narcotic, she felt warm and secure, almost as if she were dreaming.

"Well hello pet," Lisa said staring down at her prize.

Michelle turned her head in Lisa's direction, still feeling the effects of the drug.

"Remember me? It's been a while," Lisa began. "But tonight we're going to take up where we left off. I've missed you," she said as her fingers traced slowly over the young teacher's nude form, stopping to take in the soft flesh of her breast.

Michelle had nice breasts – 36D's which stood proudly on her chest. Lisa looked on appreciatively of her mocha skin tone, the product of her Spanish blood. Her eyes trailed down her belly to the dark bush which had again began to grow between her legs.

"Oh, I see you've let your bush grow back out. "We'll have to fix that. I like my little lesbian sluts all smooth," Lisa said sharply.

Kim smiled and knew all too well that she would likely have Michelle waxed as soon as Susan arrived tomorrow. Susan was really Kim's lover and was a hair stylist by trade. She was actually the woman who had seduced Kim in the first place and introduced her to the lesbian lifestyle.

"I'm going to enjoy having your face buried between my thighs," Lisa continued as her hand trailed across Michelle's warm smooth skin, settling again on her tit as she traced circles around her dark nipple which hardened under her touch.

"You remember licking my pussy don't you pet? Running that sweet tongue of yours up my slit?" Lisa cooed.

Michelle was still in a dazed state but she clearly heard Lisa's voice and could recall the brunette. She remembered being on her knees as the older woman, her hands holding onto her head, guided her as she licked her first vagina...her first woman.

It seemed so foggy but it was all coming back. Kim, Lisa...the two women who took turns having the young teacher kiss them, lick them. The older brunette using a strapon dildo which she used to fuck her. She remembered it all as she lay there, the images cascading through her mind. Still unable to move, she listened to her captor while the memories played back.

"We're going to leave you for a while little one. While we're gone, you will rest...sleep. You will remember our evening together, the three of us. How you surrendered to us. How much you enjoyed being our little slut. You will not be afraid. We will not hurt you. But you will not attempt to leave. You will remember telling your boyfriend you were going off for the weekend. No one will be looking for you. You are ours for the week. You know that and you will not resist us," Lisa instructed, knowing the captive young woman, under the drug, would remember her words.

Michelle would obey even though she would not understand why.

Lisa took a pill off the dresser along with a glass of water. "Hold up her head," she directed Kim.

"What is that?" inquired the younger accomplice.

"Sort of a female Viagra. She'll be hornier than hell when she wakes up," Lisa smirked.

"I thought you didn't want her drugged up," Kim shot back somewhat puzzled.

"Just for kicks. I have some ambitious plans for her and I need all her energy focused on that little cunt of hers," Lisa smiled back.

After giving Michelle the pill and a swallow of water to wash it down, they turned to walk out but not before Lisa lit a few candles on the nightstand and dresser. The room glowed in a soft dim light as the young woman lay bound to the bed. The light flickering off her bronzed naked skin.

Michelle lay quietly, her eyes shut as the images of her and the two other women filled her mind. The night in Raleigh where she surrendered to them as the women had their way with her. She did everything she was asked as they explored her body with their fingers and tongues, probing between her legs, her ass.

As foreign as she felt it was, she enjoyed it. She remembered the feelings, the orgasms that wrenched her body as they licked her pussy and sucked on her breasts. The older woman who had used a strapon to mount her, pushing her legs back and then over her shoulders as she slammed into her.

Michelle's body felt on fire as she desired to be taken, to be used like that again.

As the two women walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, Lisa stopped Kim and made a decision to pick up Michelle's car left at the bar. "Where are her keys," Lisa inquired.

"I haven't seen them but she probably has them in her bag and it's in my car," Kim responded. It was only a twenty minute drive and soon the two women were back at Lisa's

Lisa and Kim were already randy and anxious when they reentered the back bedroom a couple of hours later. Michelle looked both captivating and exotic as the soft glow of the candles danced along her naked body. The women had been drinking steadily on a delicious chardonnay as their eyes took in their prize.

Both wore satin kimonos tied at the waist. While Kim discarded hers, allowing it to slip off her shoulders to the carpet, Lisa's still hung, for the time being, to her tanned body.

"Wake up my darling," Lisa whispered into Michelle's ear as she bent across her body. The young brunette's eyes opening slowly, taking into account her strange surroundings. At first she seemed bewildered as she glanced around the room, trying desperately to remember where she was.

As Lisa hovered over her, Michelle began to remember, she had been brought here by Kim. The evening's prior events began to register until at last she had full recall of not only where she was but the situation itself. She knew she was at the mercy of the two women and she remembered making the call to inform her boyfriend Kyle that she would be away for a few days.

"Why are you doing this?" Michelle said softly, tugging at her right wrist restrained by a leather strap around her wrist fastened by a silver chain which ran to a corner of the bed.

"I see the effects of the drug have gone away," Lisa smiled back ignoring the earlier question.

"What is this about? Why are you doing this to me?," Michelle again urged, her voice cracking, almost on the verge of tears, as she tugged again at her arms held fast.

'I'm sorry for the condition you were brought here. Normally I like to properly seduce my girls, have them come back here of their own volition...but you're a little more difficult and we're under a schedule so to speak," Lisa informed her.

"What are you talking about? What schedule? Why am I here?" Michelle kept up. Tears now dropping down the sides of her face in the realization she was immobile, totally at the whim of these two dykes, one of which, now naked too, climbed between her nude outstretched legs.

There was really no doubt as to what they were up to and her recollections of the prior time in Raleigh now registered. She recalled being intimate with both these women before. While she wasn't a lesbian, and couldn't for the life of her understand why she had done it, she knew she had made love to both these women. Certainly it was under some drug like now. Maybe they had gotten her drunk. She didn't know. But she did know for certain these were the women in the pictures and the women in her dreams. The dreams she had been having for weeks now.

"Well, you see pet. Tonight we're all going to embark on a little exploring. We're going to have you experience a different side of yourself you have never really tapped into. You've been there before. You remember that now don't you," Lisa pressed. Sitting down on the bed and scooting up to Michelle, she allowed her hand to rest on the girl's flat stomach.

"I'm not a lesbian. I'm not into that sort of thing. Let me up!" Michelle demanded as she again frantically pulled at the wrist restraints which held her tight.

"You say that...but we know differently don't we. You remember our evening together. You've been thinking of it. Even now you remember kneeling before me, your tongue buried in my pussy, your face covered in my juices," Lisa kept on.

Lisa trailed her hand down to Michelle's trimmed bush, dipping her finger in, feeling the wetness which betrayed Michelle's resistance.

"Oooom. Very nice. You're already wet. So excited at the thought of pleasuring me," Lisa purred as she brought her fingers to her mouth, tasting the finger that earlier had been deposited in Michelle's sweet little pussy.

"No, please. Please don't do this. Please let me go," Michelle cried as Lisa ignored her pleas and brought her hand to her breast which heaved up and down on her chest.

"Let me go you crazy dyke!" Michelle kept up defiantly.

Lisa leaned in to kiss her as Michelle turned away drawing a disappointed look on Lisa's face. Lisa took hold of Michelle's nipple as she squeezed and then twisted as pain wrenched across her chest, a flash to her brain as the jolt pulled her face back looking into the stern eyes of her captor.

"This can be very enjoyable or very, very painful. Your choice really. I admire your little stubborn steak but we don't have time for it. You will submit to me." As Lisa uttered her final word, she again twisted Michelle's little nub between her fingers drawing a yelp as the pain from her nipple sent a shockwave across her body.

"Fuck," Michelle cried as the pain ripped into her soft flesh.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Lisa," she warned.

Michelle lay quiet, her bottom lip trembled just a bit as Lisa stared into her eyes. Sensing a quiet surrender, Lisa again bent down to kiss her plump, soft lips, which quivered ever so slightly under her own.

Lisa pressed her advantage and pushed harder as her lips closed over Michelle's. Her warm moist mouth covered the young teacher's as her tongue pushed at her lips which parted, gently at first, and then opening just a bit more allowing the older woman to explore her mouth.

Michelle now surrendered completely as Lisa probed forcefully with her tongue, pulling it out of the girl's mouth every so often to swipe across her mouth, flicking her tongue against her pouty lips, and then in again as her mouth closed over Michelle's.

She instructed Michelle to stick out her tongue as Lisa pressed two fingers over her lips. When the girl did as directed, the older woman captured the soft pink flesh between her fingers and then bent down to suck on it, drawing it into her hot mouth. Over and over Michelle was instructed to stick her tongue out as her tormentor closed her fingers around it, playing with her tongue, and then sucking, biting on it with her own.

In the meantime, Kim had now taken up a position laying between Michelle's outstretched legs as she pulled her nether lips apart and then lightly, licking, savoring the wet juices of her folds.

Michelle was squirming now, giving into Lisa'a soulful kisses as Kim feasted on her pussy, darting her tongue in and out as she lapped hungrily. Michelle could not know, but the dose of the special Viagra that Lisa had given her earlier had heightened her senses making her more excited than she had ever been before.

Her blood seemed to pulsate wildly through her body as the two women worked on her. Lisa trailed her lips down her lean neck, sucking as the young woman groaned. The older woman knew exactly how to work this young novice up as she licked her neck and then moved to her breast and then her nipple which sat proudly on her large mound of flesh.

Lisa took the nipple into her mouth, sucking, biting the nub, swollen as she toyed with it.

"You like that don't you baby? You like me sucking on your nipple?," Lisa moaned as she kept up her assault all the while Kim pressed her face to the young woman's crotch. Sucking up her juices as she pried her cunt lips apart.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I can't believe this is happening," Michelle cried as both women worked her over. Kim in the meantime plunged her fingers into Michelle's hot box as she tried to spread her legs wider.

There was no pretense now as she gave in completely to the two older women. Lisa knew there was no turning back. She knew Michelle had reached the magical point and she could now press her advantage. Lisa let the kimono slip from her body leaving her naked as well as she climbed over Michelle and Kim and lay beside the young woman. She shoved a pillow under Michelle's head and then cradling the young woman's face in her hand, pulled her gently to her bosom.

"Suck my nipple pet. Take it into your mouth," Lisa cooed as she pressed her warm breast to Michelle's pouty lips. There was only a moment of hesitation before Michelle opened her mouth and closed her soft lips around the brunette's large pink nipple.

She sucked gently at first, and then with more passion, until she lost herself in abandon, biting, sucking, licking the pink flesh which hardened in her mouth. Lisa's breast tasted salty but delicious. Michelle tried to anxiously take more of it into her mouth as Lisa pulled it free, teasing her, before sticking it back.

Michelle couldn't get enough of her tits as Lisa swapped one then the other as the young girl feasted on her large firm breasts.

Kim repositioned only momentarily as she released one of Michelle's ankles and then the other, placing little kisses on the tops of Michelle's feet as she freed her legs from the restraints. Now with her ankles undone, Kim pushed Michelle's legs up, and then using her hands, tilted the girl's cheeks slightly off the bed exposing her pink rosebud.

Michelle voluntarily gave her access, as Kim now returned to her hot pussy, swiping her tongue in her wet gash and then moving down to let her lips place soft kisses on her ass, moving her cheeks apart as she ran her tongue and dabbed lightly, and them more forcefully at her tight delicious asshole.

Lisa repositioned to as she straddled Michelle's head, inching up until her own pussy hovered just so over the young teacher's head.

"Eat me baby. Show me how much you've missed my pussy, you remember how," Lisa groaned as she lowered her hot box to the young woman's face. If there was any trace of resistance, it was completely gone now as Michelle's tongue sought out the warm flesh that awaited her.

She remembered the taste. She had wanted to deny it but she recalled the taste of her lover from months before as she settled into the wet folds which closed around her mouth. She lapped Lisa's pussy hungrily as one would a favorite dish and enjoyed the sighs and sounds Lisa made as she worked her tongue into her hot wet hole.

Unlike Kim, Lisa left a patch of hair just above her slit which tickled Michelle's nose.

"That's right. Lick me baby. Eat that pussy. Show me what a good little lesbian you can be. Use your tongue. Suck on my clit...oh that feels so fucking good," Lisa chanted as Michelle ate her with more and more enthusiasm.

She bucked wildly against Kim's face, buried in her ass, as Kim used her expert fingers to massage Michelle's throbbing clit. The young teacher felt the familiar rush of heat as her legs shook, signaling her impending orgasm as Lisa ground her own pussy into Chel's face.

Michelle's orgasm sent her thrashing wildly against the bed as Kim struggled to hold her down. The younger woman's orgasm caused Lisa to orgasm as well as she fingered her own clit between her fingers while playing with her sensitive nipple.

Minutes later, all three collapsed quietly on the bed. As Michelle lay trying to regain her breath, Kim crawled up her body until her naked torso hung ever so gently over Michelle's. The teacher had not noticed before the two small gold hoops which dangled from Kim's nipples which hung down, almost touching her own.

As her chest heaved to and fro from the bout of lovemaking, Michelle also noticed a beautiful diamond which glistened from Kim's naval. It was pierced and decorated with a diamond stud, which almost seemed to exude sparks from the candles which brightened the room.

Kim closed in and gently eased her body down on the younger brunette's as their mouth's met in a long sensuous kiss.

Michelle was no longer hesitant and eagerly accepted Kim's hot tongue, even seeking it out, sucking on it. She could taste her own juices on Kim's delicious tongue. Michelle wrapped her legs around her young lover's. Her hands still restrained above her head, Lisa reached over and unbuckled one, as Michelle then moved it down to Kim's lower back. Rubbing it across Kim's shoulders before cupping her hand around Kim's firm ass, pulling her tight against her own body.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,914 Followers