Hot for Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justjenni
justjenni
41 Followers

Charles didn't quite know how to react, so he just settled for clapping enthusiastically. "Wow Jess, that was... good. Very, very good." He wanted to add that he especially enjoyed that last bit, but... it just wasn't right! What if he did what his body was telling him to do? And what if someone had to deliver something or ask him a question and saw? What if he got fired, or worse, got sent to jail? And, most importantly: was it worth it? He dismissed the thoughts with a quick head shake, and returned to reality.

Unfortunately for reason, reality was a hormonal vixen sweating over a chair after putting on a show that was about as close to a lap dance as he had ever received by anyone outside of a strip club. It wasn't helping his reasoning process. "So, uh, Jess. What do you plan on doing next? Based on this current direction one of us'll be without an article of clothing before too long if we keep it up." Had he really just said that? Yes, he had. Did he mean it? Yes, he did. And, did he want it? Yes. He. Did.

"Muchas gracias," Jess shot him a wink, cheekily. Then she rolled her eyes. "And Charlie Wales, you are overreacting," she teased, "That wasn't anything horribly out of the ordinary. Now if you want a striptease, I can do a striptease - but that wasn't a striptease. .....On that note, however..." She walked to the door, casually sticking up the lockdown blackout paper. "This locks from the outside, right?" She asked, casually.

Charles got up from the chair and halved the distance between him and Jess. "Well, it might not be much, but it's much more than I would normally get from a student." He then looked at the paper over the door, and reached a hand into his pocket, fidgeting with the object inside. 'This is so wrong, but oh my God do I want it...' He pulled the keys out of his pocket and tossed them to Jess. "You'll need these too."

With a smile, Jess stuck her foot in the door to turn the key on the outside, and then stepped back in. As the door clicked shut, she realized exactly what was going on now. She couldn't stop it. She had to just see what she could make happen. "So...." she sat back down in her swivel chair, facing the back with her elbows crossed over the cushion. "What would you suggest we do now?" Her voice was a little less firm than she had intended, but it came out a sexy rasp, which she decided she preferred anyway.

Charles leaned back against the desk, and propped himself up with his arms. He took a breath, and blew it out slowly. "Well, we could always just see what the song is, and take it as a sign for what to do. Music's always been a good guide for me in other aspects of life. Why not now?" Charles reached over to the iPod, and pushed the next track button. He then looked hard at the screen, which read "Let Me Put My Love Into You - AC/DC"

Jess tried to stifle her laugh, but it burst out in fit of giggles. She scooted forward, letting her skirt ride up to give a little peek where she straddled the back of the chair. "How about a little bit of foreplay first?" She smirked, teasing but excited.

Charles looked at her now exposed thighs, her face, and then a spot on the wall that commanded his full attention. "That's..." He wanted to, God! he wanted to. But he knew... "This, it can't, I can't—" He forced himself to look back at Jess. Foreplay? 'It had been her idea, not mine. So why do I feel so guilty for it?'

"We just can't, do that. You know that Jess. As much as...." He trailed off, hoping that she had missed the meaning of his last thought, and sat heavily down in his chair, almost facing Jess.

Jess laughed, awkward moving her legs to walk the chair over to him. "I was kidding," she smiled, touching his forearm gently. "Making a joke about the song, that's all," she wasn't entirely lying, just bending the truth a little.

Charles put his hand on top of Jess' and looked at her with relief in his eyes. "Alright Jess, just try to be a little more careful with your words next time. I mean, the 'chair dancing', the door, suggesting some foreplay; you don't want me to loose control of myself do you?"

Jess smiled and looked away, not answering the question. "New song perhaps?" She suggested, getting up and going to the iPod. "There," she smiled, as Dave Lichens' 'Let Go' came on. "Vague themes, nothing sexual. Happy?" She asked, turning around to sit on the edge of his desk.

Charles smiled, and chuckled a little. "Yeah, I guess so. Still, I can't see how we could get any grading done if this keeps happening." He stood up, and noticed just how close she had been standing to him. "I appreciate the help, but it might just be better if I get this done at home. There are fewer... distractions there..."

Jess looked at him in surprise, and - a little - hurt. "I didn't mean to-" she cut herself off and looked down, dejected. "....sorry." Her voice was quiet. But this was probably her only chance. She needed him to think of her as more than just a student. "Still..." she hesitated slightly, glancing at him a little nervously. She took a step closer to him, carefully, still avoiding his eyes. "You have to admit that we have something...." She took another step, looking at the floor nervously, seeing that their toes were only a foot apart.

Charles felt bad for Jess. She wasn't the first of his students to try this, but she did have a point. None before had been this... wanting. "Jess, we do have something. You're the best student that I have, and I can't tell you how glad I am that we know eachother this well." He shifted his weight nervously. "I don't want you to feel bad. We did have a lot of fun this afternoon. And besides, it's not that I don't want to, I just can't." He put a hand on Jess' shoulder and lifted her chin to look at him.

Jess's breath hitched as he touched her face, looking up at him with hope-filled eyes. She couldn't stand this. If he had to leave he had to, but she couldn't let him go without a fight. Before he could pull away, she stood up on her tiptoes and placed a sweet but chaste kiss on his lips. As she fell back to her heels, she explained, quietly, "I won't do anymore if you don't want me to. I just don't want you to think I'm some crazy teenage girl. I have self control. And this was not a mistake." She looked down at the floor again, bracing herself for his rejection.

Charles was surprised at Jess' action, but what was even more unsettling to him was that he didn't try to lean away or pull Jess off of him. He had just let it happen. And he really did enjoy it, a fact that he couldn't let her know. His emotions fought him even more as she pulled away, his mind screaming at him to pull her back in.

Later, he would realize just how close he was to actually listening. But for now, all he could do was turn, collect his papers in his bag, and only give Jess a quick glance as he walked by her. Before leaving, he stopped in the doorway, and without looking sideways, said, "I'll see you after school tomorrow to get the rest of your hours in. Bring anything you think that you'll need." And with that, he walked out the door.

justjenni
justjenni
41 Followers
12