Hot for Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd really like that picture," he said, grasping my breast lightly with one hand and teasing my nipple with his finger. I moaned softly and involuntarily-- he could send me reeling with his touch... when he wasn't threatening my life, that is. I nodded shakily, stood, and crossed to the other chair. "Would you like help getting started?" He asked, a slight, mischievous smile on his face. I frowned, because I didn't know what he meant. He crossed and got down on his knees in front of me, rubbing my legs again, and gently prying them apart with his thumbs. I resisted for a moment, but that was as long as my willpower could last against his touch. He grabbed my ass and pulled me forward gently so that my pussy, which I realized with embarrassment was dripping, was inches from his face. He licked his lips hungrily and started to lick my pussy, tracing circles around my clit as I had done to myself with my finger, thinking of him the night before. My hips, with a mind of their own, raised toward his face as I gripped the arms of the chair for support. He licked me with wider and wider circles, his tongue flicking teasingly across my clit with greater and greater pressure. In a few short moments, I was well on my way to climaxing.

"Oh, Jay..." I moaned loudly, my hips bucking. Abruptly, he stopped. "No, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice rising several octaves. He backed away several inches and removed his phone from his pocket.

"You finish," he said, watching me through the lens. I was so close to cumming that I didn't even care about the phone or the pictures anymore. I rubbed and fingered my pussy, my hips and breasts gyrating while Jay watched me intensely. I moaned and called his name, looking directly into the camera. As my fingers moved more and more rapidly and my body began to buck faster, I suddenly came while loudly shouting his name. My body was racked with pleasure, and I sat basking for several moments before being recalled to my senses.

"How was it?" he asked, the camera still on me.

"Amazing," I replied, mopping at the thin sheen of sweat on my brow. "Do you have to ask?"

"I knew it would be," he said. "Do you touch yourself a lot?"

"Sometimes." I said quietly, while lazing in the chair. Something strange came over me, and I felt the compulsion to tell him about my experience the previous night. "I actually did last night... thinking about you..."

He looked up, directly into my eyes, peeling his gaze from the screen on his phone. He had an animal look in his eyes, and I knew that he was going to take me. I didn't even want to fight anymore...

He stood, fumbling with his zipper and hastily pulling down his trousers and boxers to reveal his throbbing hard-on, which somehow was even bigger than I had remembered it.

"Turn around... get on your knees and bend over," he instructed me. I did as he asked without thinking. He shoved one finger into my wet pussy, making me moan again. He then proceeded to shove his whole cock into me, fucking me so hard that I was trying hard not to hit my head on the wall with each of his powerful strokes. I sensed that he was going to come soon, but he surprised me at the last minute, pulling out and roughly turning me around. He jerked himself off, moaning and gripping the back of my chair with his other hand. With one final moan of satisfaction, his cum splattered all over my eyelashes, cheeks, nose and lips. Some dripped off of my chin onto my breasts. I licked off what was on my lips, and after he had recovered a bit, he wiped my face and tits off with some tissues that had luckily happened to be in the booth. As he was pulling his pants up, and I was searching on the floor for my clothes that hadn't been sliced apart, I saw Jay's entire body tense. Nervously, I looked up at him, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking through the window to the other side of the booth--

There was Maria, gaping at us in surprise.