Hot for Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justjenni
justjenni
41 Followers

Without a hesitation, Charles smacked Jess across the face. "You have to work for the things you want, bitch." He then grabbed her under her arms, and pulled her quickly to her feet. "You also neglected to say 'sir', which means that i'm going to have to take disciplinary action. Turn around and put your hands on the desk. Then, you're going to have to lean into me. Got that?" He didn't wait for a response, but rather gave her another smack. Softer this time, but a smack nonetheless.

Down to a mostly-opened shirt and underwear, Jess trembled with anticipation as she quickly obeyed, spreading her legs slightly as she put her hands on the desk. "Yes Mr. Wales, sir," she gasped, her face still stinging slightly, but in an oddly delicious way.

Charles reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulled out, ripped open, and put on the condom inside, spreading the lube along his shaft. He then stepped up behind Jess, his legs just on the inside of hers. To get her going, he pulled her panties up and forward, making them dig deep into her wet pussy. He then slipped them back and forth as his hand began to finger her lips. After a few more tugs, he pulled the panties down and off of Jess, displaying her wet virgin cunt. Placing his tip on her lips, he rubbed up and down as he reached around and undid her shirt.

Jess felt herself contracting with each pass of the fabric over her clit, half moaning and half whimpering, her arms shaking slightly. She bit back a gasp as he tugged down her last defense, the muscles in her back tightening in anticipation, arching her back slightly. At the pressure slipping over her lips she whined, moving to turn her head over her shoulder, in such an incapacitated state she was unsure if this was it or if he was just teasing her again.

Charles took a small step back, looked Jess in the eye, and smiled darkly. "This is for not calling me sir." He then spanked her ass. Hard. "And for every time that you disobey an order, I'll spank you. Now, for being such a good girl and doing what I said about bending over, and just being such a good little slut, here's a reward." He took the step forward, found her clit with his thumb, and plunged himself into her from behind.

Jess yelped, her head jerking forward again as his hand made contact. Just as the throb began to subside, he thrust into her. She stumbled, taken by surprise, briefly unable to breathe. She felt herself tense up, and she hissed through clenched teeth, mentally telling herself to relax as sweat began to bead on her forehead.

Charles could feel the lube mixing with her sex, making his pulses incredibly easy. Jess' tightness was something that he hadn't experienced since he had lost his own virginity 12 years ago, and it brought back some good memories. With each subsequent pump, he pushed harder, and slowly picked up his speed. He finished undoing her shirt, and he now pulled it up, forcing Jess to come up and let it slip over her arms. With it now off, her undid her bra with a quick pinch of his fingers, and let her breasts fall out of the cups.

Jess began to pant as he thrust in and out of her, her jaw alternating between locked and slack. She whimpered as he pulled her up, vaguely worried about what he'd think of her fully nude, but the thought quickly left her mind as she fell back to the desk, resting on her elbows. "Ah-" she whimpered, "O-oh god, Mr. Wa-a-ales!" she choked out with his thrusts. She wanted more, "Pu-pull my hair," she begged, bracing herself on the desk as he drilled into her thoroughly.

Charles didn't stop thrusting, but he let up to smack Jess' ass twice. "I didn't hear a sir either of those times, slut. Now, what do you want?" He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her body into his cock with every pulse.

Jess swallowed a shriek at the slaps, her arms collapsing so she had her face against the desk, but quickly corrected herself, "Puh-please sir, Mr. Wales sir - please pull my ha-air!" She pleaded, louder, her nails scrabbling for any sort of surface to latch onto, but finding nothing.

Charles reached over Jess, grabbed her braids, and pulled them firmly towards him. "How does my little slut like that?" He gave her another good smack to encourage her to respond quickly, and then went back to cupping her freed tits and rubbing her hard nipples.

Jess panted, the steady pressure pulling on her scalp pleasant to her tastes. "Th-thank you Mr. Wales sir," she moaned following the warning spank. She groaned as his hands roamed over her breasts, suddenly squeaking as she felt a shock of pleasure hit her, eliciting a keening whine as it grew more and more potent. Her pussy clenched around him, sending another jolt through her system.

Charles continued to fuck Jess, harder still now. "That's not the only thing that you want, right slut? You want to cum. I can feel you tight on my cock. But you can't yet. You have to ask me first. Now, ask me if you can cum, bitch." He dug his fingers into the soft, tender flesh they were caressing, and his feet moved farther out, spreading Jess' legs even more.

Jess growled, sweat running down her back as the wider her legs spread, the more she felt his girth. "Fuck!" She nearly screamed, her jaw clenching in exertion, "PleasesirMr.WalessirmayIcum please please please please-" she babbled, finding it harder and harder to stave off her approaching orgasm.

Charles enjoyed her pleading, and thought that she was doing a good enough job to receive a reward. He could deny her some other time. "You can cum, but you need to say my name when you do it." He then picked up his speed, thrusting into her harder and harder with every push. "Go on bitch, say it." He smacked her ass. "Say it!"

Jess screamed with pleasure as he rammed into her, her eyes rolling back as she realized one of her subconscious daydreams - "Charlie!" She shrieked, her muscles spasming tightly, his thrusts only prolonging her pleasure, "Fuck Mr. Wales - oh, god - yes - fuck yes - ohhhh," she groaned, every muscle in her body frozen stiff, "Motherfucker - yes - ohh, fuck your little slut, sir, oh god-" Her whines raised in pitch, stuttering at their height as her muscles reached the end of their strength and she collapsed in ecstasy.

Charles felt his balls tighten as she broke down into her incoherent babbling, spilling his orgasm in a powerful grunt as she folded under his power. He gave a few more slow strokes, calming their pace to a standstill, and placed his hand over her cunt, pressing his fingers to her sensitive clit, quickly but possessively, enjoying how it made her jump and whimper.

She gasped as he drew out of her, shivering at his absence, but he stroked a hand over her back, comfortingly. "You certainly are something, Miss Langley," he murmured, a slight smirk gracing his lips.

Jess let out a weak giggle, a little giddy from pleasure. "As are you Mr. Wales," she turned her head, shooting him a look from under hooded eyes.

His cock gave a twitch at her words. "I don't think I can ever hear you say my name again without thinking of you like this," he growled, the images of their tryst already replaying themselves. He shook his head, pushing them away for now, to be enjoyed later. "Class is going to be interesting..." he mused, quietly.

Finally feeling able to move, Jess shifted to sit on his desk, reaching out to him and drawing him over to stand between her legs, her fingers playing over his arms and chest idly as she looked up into his face. "Thank you." She was sincere, and showed it as she pulled his face down to hers, repeating the same small chaste kiss she'd given him only the day before, their lips only touching briefly before she pulled away.

But Charles didn't want that. He chased after her lips, capturing them again in a warm kiss, coaxing them open to him, feeling her moan into his mouth. Once she began nibbling at his lips, trying to pull him back down, he gently pushed her away. "No more tonight, little girl." He bopped her nose with a finger, as she had before, with a slight smirk.

"Well what about tomorrow?" Jess grinned, mischievously.

justjenni
justjenni
41 Followers
12