Hot for Teacher Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,882 Followers

Breaking the news to Kyle was difficult for Michelle but she knew it had to be done. She didn't talk about Denise or her lesbianism but rather focused on how things had not been the same for either for awhile and that it was time to move on. Michelle had pointed to the fact Kyle had never wanted to commit and now it was time both parted. She hated to hurt him but she also knew things couldn't be the same again. She simply didn't feel the same and never would.

Michelle and Denise moved in together as Michelle left her apartment. To most it didn't appear unusual for a couple of close friends to share an apartment.

With their spring break over, the two reported back to school almost as if nothing had changed. But Michelle had an errand to run on Wednesday. Kim had an appointment getting a new tattoo and she had made arrangements for Michelle to join her.

When she arrived home Wednesday night, Denise was waiting with baited anticipation. "So did you do it?" Neecey inquired, her bright smile betraying her excitement.

"Close your eyes," Michelle instructed as she removed her top and slipped off her bra. "Now open them," Chel directed.

Denise could not believe the spectacle before her. Michelle's big breasts were capped off by two little piercings. A small gold barbell went through each nipple, still a little red and puffy from the procedure.

"Did it hurt?" Neecey asked as she moved closer to inspect the nipples.

"Like hell," Chel shot back. "But Kim held my hand the whole time. I mean, it wasn't that bad but I'm glad its behind me. What do you think?" she gushed.

"They're beautiful," Denise answered back. "Can I touch them?"

"Sure but they're still a little sore. The guy said it might be a few months before they're completely healed up so we need to be careful," Michelle explained as Neecey ran her finger delicately over the piercing and the soft nipple.

"I did this too," Michelle started as she slipped off her shoe and sock exposing a trail of colorful little stars on the top of her right foot. It was still a little red from the needles but it was pretty against the bronze skin of her foot.

"Wow, you really went all out," Denise said.

"Well... I have one more," Michelle explained.

"You got another tattoo?" Denise inquired, "Damn what else did you do?"

Michelle unsnapped her pants and lowered them. She was wearing thong panties and she wrapped her thumb in the strap and pulled it along with the pants down, exposing her pussy to her lover. Denise backed up at the sight.

There on Michelle's hip just inches from her pussy were two interlocking circles, female gender symbols in red, yellow, green, purple – a variety of bright colors. "It's a pride tattoo," Chel explained. "This was Kim's idea."

"I bet," was Denise's short reply as she dropped to her knees planting kisses on Chel's exposed pussy. With her free hand, Denise pulled Chel's pants down and Chel helped kick them off as her lover took up a familiar position between her thighs.

Since they had moved in together, Denise spent most afternoons and nights feasting on Michelle's pussy and loved it when Chel would fuck her with her strapon. While Denise occasionally used the strapon herself, she was much more comfortable having the cock buried in her pussy.

The girls had invested in a variety of dildos and they both enjoyed a long two headed version they used on each other. As the weeks and months went by Denise and Michelle became inseparable as their love grew. Michelle was relieved when she ran into Kyle who informed her he had begun dating again. She wished him all the best and they parted the best of friends.

When he asked about her, she still thought best about sharing her life with Denise and simply said she was putting one foot in front of the other.

One night lying in bed, Michelle shared with Denise how she had helped Kim recently on a photo shoot of a lesbian wedding.

"Would you ever want to do that, get married?" Denise asked as she snuggled next to her lover in bed.

Michelle looked into her eyes with a bit of mischief, "Sure...so like, would you be my wife?" she smiled back.

"Yea, I'd be your lesbian bride. I could have Aunt Lisa give me away and Kim could photograph our wedding too," Denise answered back. "And you would be my loving spouse. I'd like that. We would always be together."

Michelle kissed Denise on her lips. It was as passionate as their first kiss. The charge she felt had not faded over time. It might have actually increased as she felt closer to Denise than she had with anyone in her life.

"Have you met that new teacher at school...Jennifer?" Denise asked. "She teaches science, real pretty girl."

"No, I don't think but you obviously have," Chel smiled back. "Some reason you're asking me about her?"

"No reason really. I mean, I was just thinking, she is really attractive, and we were talking... well she just moved here and she doesn't really know anybody," Denise went on.

"I see... and I take it you're interested in helping her meet some people," Chel smirked. "Do I detect by that devilish tone you want me to meet her, maybe get to know her better."

"Yea, that's exactly what I mean," Neecey shot back.

"And is she a straight girl?" Michelle asked.

"Does it matter?" Neecey responded sharply.

"No. No it doesn't. So I take it you don't mind sharing our bed with another girl?" Michelle asked as she reached down to feel Neecey's box already beginning to moisten at the thought.

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot," Neecey moaned as Michelle's finger's entered her juicy twat.

"And you'd want me to bring her home, seduce her, have her eat your little pussy? You'd like that? You'd like to have her licking that hot little snatch of yours?" Michelle asked as she plunged her fingers in Neecey's hot box.

"Yea," she moaned. "I want you to have her eat me."

"And what if I fucked her? What if I fucked her in front of you?" she pressed.

"Yes, I want to watch you fuck her. I want you to fuck her in front of me. Maybe she would eat my pussy as you fuck her. I want that. I want you to bring her home, to our bed, and fuck her," Denise chanted as Michelle worked Neecey's clit with her thumb.

"I will. I'll introduce myself to her. But you have to do something for me. I want something," Michelle pressed.

"What do you want? I'll do it. I'll do anything you ask," Neecey moaned as the fire built in her womb.

"I want to mark you. I want you to get a tat for me," Chel teased in her ear, her hot breath on the side of Neecey's face.

Denise opened her eyes and looked into Chel's. "You want that don't you? You want to ink me up like you and Kim?"

Since getting the tattoo on her hip and foot, Michelle had two more. It seemed she loved having her body inked. It was an expression of who she was. She had a black tribal tattoo placed on her lower back and the most daring was one she recently had inked on her neck. Just under her hairline on the back of her neck, she had a colorful fairy with little spread wings. The female fairy, though small, had detailed breasts. It almost looked like a butterfly without close inspection.

With her hair down, the tattoo was completely hidden from sight, but evident when she wore her hair up, piled on top of her head. She loved to go to the clubs with her hair pinned up showing the new tat and Kim absolutely loved it.

She had decided to have the new tat on the announcement to close friends and family that she was "out." Even some of the other teachers at work had heard about her new status but seemed to be accepting. Regardless of what anybody else thought, she was comfortable in who and what she was.

"So, are you going to do it? You going to let me," Michelle pressed.

"If that's what you want," Neecey breathed as Michelle continued to fuck her pussy with her fingers.

"That's what I want," she shot back. "I'm going to have Lynn down at the shop put a little nautical star right there on your hip, right next to your pussy," she said matter of factly as she stared at the girl's hip with her eyes. "And I'll have a matching one on my wrist. We'll have matching tats. That's what I want."

"I'll make it a point to meet Jennifer tomorrow. Maybe invite her over Friday night," Michelle added. "It'll be exciting to have two lesbian sluts in bed. I think I'll fuck you both. Maybe fuck that little ass of yours," she said as she playfully slapped her butt.

"Why don't you get our cock out of the dresser. I think I want to fuck that hot little pussy of yours," Michelle instructed.

Denise looked at Michelle briefly before she pressed her lips to her lover's mouth. Denise loved Michelle with all her heart. She had gone to great lengths to win her love and would do anything in the world for her lover, her best friend, and the love of her life. There was no question, Denise was simply hot for her teacher.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,882 Followers
12