Hot For Teacher's Feet

Story Info
Mrs. Barbara's feet get the attention and licking they need.
2.8k words
4.23
175.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wrote this awhile back about a teacher I had in college. Not really anything special, but hopefully people will get a kick out of it. Enjoy!"

I don't know how long I had been starting at these notes for. Hours? Minutes? It didn't really feel any different to me. I was going to fail this Biology course, no matter how much I studied. I was brain dead from studying for finals week. I put down my notes and rested my head against my pillow on my bed, my usual study spot. "Man, this isn't fair," I thought to myself, "I'm gonna fail this course just because Mrs. Barbara doesn't know how to teach."

Now this was a pleasant thought: Mrs. Barbara. She was my biology teacher and my ticket to graduating for my community college. The only pleasant thing about her class was actually Mrs. Barbara herself. At thirty-eight, she wasn't doing so bad for herself. She had some curves that made me forget about the structure of DNA and more about the structure of her body. Age was starting to catch up to her, but she had a few more years of that nice body. Her hair was simple: dark brown that was past her shoulders and behind her ears. Her face was starting to show signs of stress, but it was still rather fresh and freckled. Her brown eyes matched her hair and what seemed to be her regular attire. Because she wasn't old and her fashion sense wasn't dead, she wore tighter dresses and skirts that weren't daring, but would give the other teachers something to talk about. Her legs and calves were starting to put on a few pounds, but I wasn't really complaining.

What I was most interested was the part I wasn't getting to see: her feet. It was my biggest weakness and I felt like I could be owned by women's feet, and I was curious to see if her feet were worth anything. The older they get after college, the more disgusting they get. It was the spring semester, so there was no luck during the cold days. The only thing that I noticed was she had already lost her taste in good shoes, assuming she ever had any. She wore these slip-on closed heeled shoes that I swear was popular with fifty year olds right now. She wore tennis shoes also, but that seemed to be her only wardrobe for quite some time. Once it started getting warmer, I noticed that she broke out a pair of silver flats. Not much better though, because with flats, only good foot play makes them worthwhile. She continued wearing those slip-ons, just without socks. They gave me a small look, mostly of the ball of her foot. It seemed a little crusty, but not too bad. I had definitely seen worse....

And there I go again getting distracted. I couldn't just give up on this test. I went back to my notes, but my curiosity still lingered the rest of the night.

I walked into the crowded lab, ready for my demise. This test wasn't going to go well. Science was never my subject and hardly anyone in this class was really that helpful at all. Mrs. Barbara could be helpful, but there was just way too much to learn. Oh well, at least if I got a D in the class, I would be happy. Mr. Barbara walked into the class, making quite a stir. Her outfit was a bit different than the rest of the semester. She was wearing a tighter, yellow summer dress that was a bit higher than her previous outfits. What caught my attention was her shoes. They were white wedges that were closed toes, but showed more of her foot than I had seen. It looked like maybe she had gotten a pedicure over the weekend, as they looked a bit softer than usually. It gave me bad thoughts and my cock was getting slightly harder.

"Good morning everyone!" she said enthusiastically. "How was everyone's weekend? Studying the whole time?" There was a bunch of yeahs, sighs and moans from the students. "Well, let's get this final out of the way shall we?" She passed around the tests. When she was walking by, I couldn't help but at a quick look at her wedges. They were rather nice and went well with her dress. I saw another student taking a look at her ass and giving it the up and down. Glad to know I wasn't the only pervert here.

I was right about this test, it wasn't working for me. I worked carefully to avoid any easy mistakes, but at time went by, more and more people were finishing and leaving. Eventually, it was only me and another girl. I decided to wrap this test up. I turned in the test to her and she gave me a smile.

"Well, how do you think you did," said asked politely. "Did you study like how I told you to?"

"Yes ma'am, but it was still too hard. I think it will improve my grade a little though," I answered back. It was true that I had tried her way, but it didn't work for me and I was done with this class. The other girl went up, turn her test in a gave a quick goodbye.

"Well, I do think this class wasn't right for you, but the course syllabus does make it sound like a general class," she said with humor. "I should have grades up by Monday for you to look out, I've only got one more class." She looked down at her feet. "I just got to get through today with these shoes...ugh." She caressed the ball of her foot. "I'm breaking into these shoes for my sister's baby shower. They're cute, but walking on them is a pain."

I didn't know what to say. I was totally drawn in to her feet. Ohhh, how much I would have loved to relieve her pain. I bet a nice good licking and squirting a load on them would do just the trick.

She looked up at me, "But, if you are curious to know sooner, drop by my office. I might have them done by later today. See me at about three probably." I nodded and walked off. I took a quick look back and she was taking off her right wedge now. Her feet had red line marks on them, but were very lovely indeed. They were nice and chunky, but not chumby or disgusting. She had on a red polish on her nails that looked fresh, proving my theory that she had a pedicure. They looked to be about size '8 or '9. The shoes definitely were not the right size for her. She saw me looking and asked me if something was wrong. I snapped out of it, told her no and walked out.

I was concerned by my grade, so I did go to her office later. I was surprised to walk into the room with no one there. Not even Mrs. Barbara was to be seen. I guess no one wanted to see their grade. I decided to wait a minute for her. I sat down at the seat in front of the desk. I sat there a minute, bored out of my mind. I wanted to go home and relaxed. Then, I accidentally kicked something on the floor. I looked down to see it was her wedges on the floor. Some dirty thoughts passed through my head. I wanted to take them and see how they smelled. Of course, she did say they were new, so they probably weren't stinky yet. I'm glad I didn't, because Mrs. Barbara came through the door that second. I stood up in surprise by the sudden appearance.

"Oh Matt, I'm sorry, I forgot that I had told you I would be in here. I had to run off a few copies, she said apologetically. I walked to her desk and put her papers down, sitting rather quickly. Again, I looked down at her feet. She was completely barefoot! The red lines had disappeared and they looked fine enough to just gobble them down. "I've been busy making corrections, but I got your class done....Matt?" I looked up from her feet and gave her my attention. She was smiling and I smiled back. "Well, you got a B- on your test, so your grade is now a D+, but I think you could have done better than that." She handed my paper and I looked it over. Mrs. Barbara then started caressing her feet again and wiping off what looked like dirt or dust off her soles. Unlike many girls my age, her feet had some meat on them and didn't look like skin and bone. She had a slight hammer toe on her left foot, but otherwise, they were neat and better kept than I thought. "I couldn't keep wearing those blasted shoes," she said in an annoyed manner. "My feet just are too big for them. I guess I'll have to wear something else."

I gave her a quick smile, trying not to make it look creepy. "They look very nice on your ma'am, maybe they just need to be broken in more."

She seemed to take the compliment well and returned the smile. "You are studying massage therapy aren't you Matt?"

I told her yes and that I was almost done. I love making people feel better and a massage is the best way to do that. I practice body massages like back, neck and shoulder. However, my favorite was performing a foot massage on a beautiful woman's feet. That's one reason why I went into it.

"Well, since I am no longer your teacher, would you possibly mind giving me a foot massage?" she asked seriously. "I still have a few meeting to go to later and I can't go around barefoot for those."

"Sure, I would be happy to help," I replied. This was fantastic. I was going to have my hand on her feet at last! She asked me where I wanted her feet. "I want them slightly elevated, so how about the desk?" I said. She took both of her mature feet and put them up the table.

I began by slowly caressing the middle of her soles with circle like motion to relieve the stress on it. She closed her eyes, and leaned back in the chair. Her feet were way too tense in the middle, so I worked on that for a few minutes for both feet. The soles had a little bit of dirt on them, but I didn't really mind. I had touched feet dirtier than this. After I could tell her soles were untensed, I worked on her toes. Proportionally the rest of her foot, she had rather small toes. I moved the back and forth to crack them and make them more flexible again. If her feet were really killing her from the shoes, then that was something that needed to be done. She was silent as a mouse during this, but it seemed to be pleasing her, based on her facial expression. My last part was taking the tops of her soles, right before the toes and massaging them. I took my thumbs and pressed hard against the skin and pushed up. I repeated this process several times and each foot, to make her heel feel softer. Her mouth pursed a little, like she was enjoying this a lot. I knew something in my pants was enjoying it. Thankfully, she couldn't see it.

I was finished after that and I asked her how she felt. She open her eyes and smiled. "It was the best massage ever, thank you Mat," she said. I started to get up, and picked up my backpack, when she stopped me with her foot. "Isn't there more Matt?" she asked forcefully. I had given her a regular massage, nothing else could be done really with oil or other products. She gave me a chilling smile, "I know you want more Matt, I've seen you look at my feet." I was glued to my spot now, shocked. She walked to her office door and locked it. "There, now we won't be interrupted." She walked by to her desk, but instead of sitting on the chair, she sat on the desk and crossed her legs. "When I was in college, I loved when my boyfriends would give me massages, but I liked it better when they put a nice...cock between my toes." She took out her feet and wiggled them at me. She dropped her right foot to my crotch and massaged it.

I got over my shock and put down my shorts and boxers, letting my pole out full force. She let out a laugh and took both feet and wrapped them around my stiff cock. She knew what she was doing, sliding her soles against my cock, making me feel harder and harder. I took her legs, guiding them to go faster. Then she took her hand, pulled away her skirt and started stroking her panties. She was already wet I noticed, probably from massage. Of course, now I was starting to feel wet. This was better than any blowjob I had received. I knew I was going to cum, so I warned her. She spread her feet around my cock wiggled her toes around my head, waiting to receive my cum. The toes felt little tongues on my sensitive head and before I knew it, I cam on her toes. The nice stream of white, sticky ooze flew all over her feet and in between her toes.

I sat on the chair, exhausted from my orgasm. Mrs. Barbara, however, was far from done. "Look at what you have done to my freshly pedicured feet!" she exclaimed. "Now I need them to be cleaned off." She pressed her feet up to me again. "Lick them off for me, would you?"

Now licking her feet was a nice idea, but with my own cum on them? She gave me a no-way-out look and I resigned myself to her fate. I went for licking the soles, where there was less cum. Her feet tasted salty, but still tasty enough for me to feel turned on again. The cum wasn't actually so bad. It was like a sugar coating. She moaned several time, but kept her feet straight. If only the guys in the Biology class could be seeing this.

Now for the dirty part: her toes. Not only was the cum wedged in between her piggie toes, but they were a bit dirty as well. I took them in one at a time, as toes were my favorite part. They were also salty, but the dirt and cum gave them a more distinct flavor. It was more like peppermint than anything else. This really turned me on and I feverishly sucked on them. Mrs. Barbara started moaning louder and begged me to continue. I really hoped no one was listening to this. The toes on her second foot were equally tasty and I felt my cock throbbing once again. I sped up my toe sucking so I could find somewhere else to cum on or in.

The toes were caked by the time I was done and my cock was at full length and loaded for a second shot. I looked at her. She was too busy admiring her toes to notice my dick. So, I did something that could have gotten me in a lot of trouble: I grabbed her legs and pushed her down on her desk. With her legs spread and her still trying to figure out what was happening, I removed her panties. Mrs. Barbara gave a quiet no, but I ignored it. I took my cock, pushed it forcefully into her and began pounding on her pussy like a mad man. She started yell and screaming for more and more. That was the ticket. I shoved my full length inside of her and before I let myself go, she came a river inside of her. I added my own juices to the wet mess and soon it was all over her desk. I pulled out and collapsed on the floor. Mrs. Barbara returned to her chair, rubbing the juices off her body.

"Well, now my desk is dirty," she said somberly.

I looked up at her. "I have an idea of how to clean it up. I gave her a wink. She returned the wink.

We cleaned the desk my licking all the juices off. By the time we were done, we were both tired. I put on my jeans and prepared to walk out. She stopped me. She gave me a look. "I think some deserves a little extra credit for all of this. I smiled and left the building. What a way to end the semester it was...