Hot for the Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas shopping gets hot.
1.7k words
4.34
20.6k
10
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being with Regina all afternoon and having her masturbate me while my cockhead split her very wet pussy lips, I returned home.

It was around 7 PM when I walked into our house just in time for dinner. I sat and ate dinner and made small talk with my parents, all the while thinking of watching Regina on the Webcam later.

I was finally able to escape my parents and headed to my room. I quickly turned on my computer and went straight to Regina's Webcam. I was quickly bummed out when I realized she wasn't on it. My cock was half hard and I think I may have shed a tear.

I decided to take my shower and kill some time, I also set my PC to record any activity should Regina attempt to use the webcam.

It seemed like I was in the shower for ever. I had the image of my cock splitting Regina's Pussy lips embedded in my brain and stroked it in the shower, as my orgasm hit I thrust my pelvis out to ensure the hot water pelted the head of my cock to intensify my orgasm.

I finally returned to my room and immediately looked at my PC, and to my surprise, still nothing. I felt like a kid at Christmas waiting to open the most awesome present ever.

As I sat at my computer viewing porn of course, I was startled when my phone rang. The first thought was, damn who is bothering me. I answered and was happy to see it was from Regina.

Regina said she was getting ready to call Bill and wanted me to remind her of what she was to do with the new webcam. I talked her through the steps and quickly saw her fumbling around near the PC in her house.

She still had the red Santa outfit on and was leaning down looking at her computer . I stopped talking in mid sentence when I realized I was starring at both of her perky breasts which were almost totally out of the top of the outfit. She had the most beautiful skin with just light freckles speckled on her beasts, silver dollar sized areolas and long thick nipples that were rosy red.

And now what...hey are still there...Mike...can you hear me? I heard Regina say something and said, what? Regina said now what do I do? I told her she should see herself on her screen. She finally said she could see herself ad giggled. I asked what was funny. Regina said her Boobs were sticking out of her top. I quickly said I wished I could see them too, she laughed and said, I bet you would.

Regina then told me thanks and said she was calling her husband. Regina then asked, did you enjoy your present earlier? Like it, I said that was the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life. Regina then said good and said she enjoyed it too, but lets keep this just between us. I said sure Regina, I will do whatever you want me to. Good she said, I will see you later and was gone.

I watched my screen after she hung up, I admired her ass as she walked into the kitchen. Her gorgeous ass was separated by the small lacy red strip of her G string. She then returned with a wine glass and aa bottle of wine.

Bill answered and Regina said, hi honey how did your day go? She listened absent minded while sipping her wine as Bill told her about his day. Bill asked, what did you do today?

Regina said Mike and I did some work in the house and then I went Christmas shopping for you, Bill said you did huh. She then told him to open his computer and look at her on his new webcam.

Bill turned on his computer and accessed his webcam. Bill linked in and almost instantly saw his beautiful wife in the hot little Santa outfit. Bill told her to stand up and turn around.

Wow, baby you look great, your tits want to pop out and your ass looks amazing. Bill knowing how his wife disliked technology asked where she got the webcam Regina said Mike went to the mall with me and helped me shop for you.

Bill said I love being able to see you. Bill told her to stand up an turn around and bend over and spread thee cheeks of your ass, I want to see that sexy ass. Both Bill and I enjoyed her awesome ass filling the screen. The string ran through her succulent as cheeks and Bill and I could see that the material covering her mound was wet and camel toed between his pussy lips.

Bill then told her to turn around and show him her tits. We rewarded wth her C cup tits. Regina wetted her fingers in her mouth and started making circles around her nipples. Her nipples quickly hardened and extend obscenely

Regina threw both of her feet u on the desk and spread her legs wide. As her left hand continued playing with her nipples she started running her fingers through the wet patch of her thong, pushing it deeper between her swollen pussy lips.

Bill out of breath told her she so hot and was making him hard. I had already had my dick out and was slowly stroking it since she started touching her pussy. I thought to myself, that this couldn't get any better...Boy was I wrong.

Bill said I bet Mike would have loved seeing you in that, you think so asked, Regina. He helped me pick it out while we were shopping, he said you would like it too. He also helped me with the webcam.

Regina pulled the material aside and both of us was rewarded with the site of her inner lips extending outside of her swollen pussy lips. Regina had a beautiful pussy capped off a trimmed bush Her pussy was hairless except for the bush also. Regina ran her fingers between her swollen pussy lips, her red finger nail polish glistened with her wetness.

Bill asked, did you model it for him? Regina chuckled and said, you would have liked that wouldn't you as she slid two fingers into her hot wet hole. Regina's left hand let her nipples and also reached her pussy. She started rubbing her clit with her right hand' as two fingers of her left hand started thrusting in and out of her hot pussy.

I was whacking away pretty good but slowed down each time I got close, I wanted to wait and come with Regina. This was so much better than any porn I had ever viewed on the Internet.

Bill leaned back in his chair in his hotel room and removed his cock. I am far from gay but still studied his penis to get a size comparison, well what do you expect...I am a guy. I was quite pleased to see that I indeed was not only longer and about the same width, but also to see that my helmet was notably bigger

Bill watched Regina while stroking his cock and asked were you a bad girl? Isn't that the way you like me to be asked Regina? I think that you are extremely sexy and to see you tease is by far my favorite thing.

Regina began, when Mike helped me pick out your nightie outfit, he asked if I was going to model it for him. It scared me to model it for him, but it also excited me too knowing that is exactly what you would want.

When Mike finished he install of the webcam, he persuaded me to model it. Bill I went into the bedroom to change and discovered my pussy had soaked my panties. I was so excited, when I removed my bra, my nipples were already hard too.

I changed and also tweaked my nipples to ensure they were noticeable and then met Mike in the kitchen. I felt so naked, so naughty, and so excited being nearly naked in front of him.

I asked Mike if he had ever had a real kiss before,and he said no. We started with a few lite kisses. I started French kissing him and he got really excited. I could feel his cock pressing into me. He then found my nearly naked ass and started working his fingers into my crack. He kept squeezing my ass and grinding his dick into me. He was making so horny Bill, Bill said baby I am going to come right now.

Regina and I both watched as Bill stroked himself through his orgasm. Oh damn Regina, that was so hot, Bill said.

Regina was still lightly toying with her clit, and I had pre come dripping from my dick waiting to come with her.

Did you like that Regina asked Bill? O hell ya Bill said, God that was so hot, I wish you did more. Regina laughed at him and said God I sure could have I was so fucking horny.

Bill asked, did you go farther? Regina thought for a moment and said no.

Region said Bill, I still need to come I am going to lean back and masturbate. She leaned back and spread her beautiful toned legs, looking into the webcam she said watch me.

Regina was moving to fingers of her left hand in and out of juicy hole while two of her red finger nailed fingers made oval circles on her hard clit.

Regina threw her head back and said I'm coming. As Regina started moaning and hunching her hips on her finger's, she on!y got louder. Bill was coaching her, can you feel his cock grinding into you, you wish it was his cock plunging into your pussy don't you. This only made her orgasm more intense. I too was coming with her, I threw my head back and watched her through slitted eyes as I erupted, sending three strong jets only PC screen.

After Regina finally recovered from her Orgasm, she said I am done, goodnight Bill. Bill said but baby give me another orgasm, I know you can come again. Regina laughed at him and said I will come again but I am going to bed and using my bunny vibrator.

Good night.