Hot Fucking Between Brother & Sis

Story Info
Super-bodied siblings get together.
2.8k words
4.23
233.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

Authors note: This is my first attempt at writing an incest story for this site. I hope you all enjoy it and please send feedback if you wish!

My sister Donna Coppola was eighteen years old to my nineteen. Donna was a senior and cheerleader in high school while I went to a local college nearby.

Being home when I went to college suited me just fine because I could still be around my lovely little sister.

I had always had a major love for my sister Donna that I feared might go beyond just sibling love.

My sister Donna Coppola was every man's dream. She was extremely beautiful with long golden blonde hair and big ocean blue eyes, which you could stare at all day.

Donna also had a small nose and pouty pink lips that were meant for kissing, and what a body she had!

Donna had a body built for fucking! She had a Forty eight Double D bosom with wide areole and big pink nipples, A slim twenty two inch waist, thirty six inch curvy hips, a fantastic shapely ass and endless long legs.

I can't remember the number of times I had jacked off over her each night. It must of run into the hundreds. Donna was a babe! total fuckbait for any man!

Plus it sure did not help much with Donna wearing her body hugging T- shirts, tank tops and spandex tops with short shorts, hot pants or blue jeans and sandal high heeled shoes on her feet along with her different colored mini-skirts and thong bikinis, she wore in the spring and summertime.

I did not look bad myself! I had short black hair and big dark brown eyes with a muscular body. I worked out often and was on the wrestling team at my college. Most girls thought I was very handsome.

We are an Italian family and all have black hair and dark brown eyes, except Donna who has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I think Donna may be attracted to me as well because I see her looking at me like she would if I was one of her boyfriends but Donna and I are brother and sister and it did not go any further beyond looking.

Until one day I came home one afternoon and found my sister Donna and her friend Beth out in back. They were sunbathing by our pool resting their supple bodies on long beach loungechairs.

Both girls were beautiful but the sight of my sister Donna in a teeny pink thong bikini was overwhelming. I exchanged a few words with them then hustled to my bedroom to jack off while the image of my sexy, stacked sister Donna in a bikini was still fresh in my mind.

A phone call interrupted me before I could get it on so it was a half-hour later before I got some peace.

I was virtually unzipping my tight blue jeans when their was a tap at my bedroom door. I opened it up to find my sister Donna there with a wicked grin on her face.

"Hey Mikey. Doing anything?" she asked staring right into my eyes. I had said I was on the phone but I was not doing anything special. I wasn't about to tell my own kid sister that I was just about ready to jerk off like crazy over her super-stacked gorgeous, body. No fucking way!

"Good," replied Donna, "I need somebody to rub my lotion on. My friend Beth has gone to the store, so how about you?"

I flushed crimson. My sister Donna was so gorgeous and her gravity -defying boobs were practically in my face. I swear her bikini top was ready to snap off with all that pressure her whopping jugs was giving them!

Donna smiled again. "What's up? Afraid that you can't control your thing?" she teased me.

This time I spoke up for myself. "I think I can!" I replied defiantly.

Donna raised an eyebrow. "Ok, tell you what," she said, here's the lotion. I am going to lie down and you are going to oil me up. If you can last five minutes without cumming in your pants you win."

She then thrust the bottle in my fingers, walked over to my bed and slid off her bikini. My dick went vertical in seconds. I boggled at the sheer magnificence of Donna's tit's. They were so enormous and firm with big, sharp nipples that seemed halfway erect already.

Donna lay down on my bed completely nude. "I am ready Mikey," she said. "I hope you have warm hands.

My knees trembled as I crossed the room and kneeled on the edge of the bed. Donna's boobs completely filled my vision. They were so enormous and firm, they hardly spilled into her armpits as she lay back.

Taking a deep breath I poured a handful of lotion into my palms and rubbed them together. Then I leaned forward and rested my hands on those twin marvels.

"Come on Mike," Donna teased. "You have got to apply more friction you know."

I began to rub her boobs with a firmer hand. The ache in my balls was incredible. My cock was so hard it could of bored holes in concrete.

Donna glanced at the ridge in my pants as I skimmed my hands over each silky tit, sculpting and shaping the ripe flesh in nervous unskilled strokes. To my surprise her nipples firmed up as I carressed them.

I was still a virgin, but I knew from reading dirty magazines that stiff nipples meant a chick was excited.

The thing Donna said about me cumming off in my pants haunted me. It did not seem like a total impossibility right now.

"You know that's not bad Mikey" sighed Donna pleasurably. "You must of done this sort of thing to your girlfriends." she added excitedly.

"Yes, I have Donna but none of my girlfriends even comes close to having your beauty and figure." I said as I continued rubbing every inch of Donna's jaw dropping jugs with tanning lotion.

"Why thank you Mike. I am flattered." Donna answered back blushing greatly.

"Don't mention it." I replied as my cock zoomed straight up trying to free itself from the confines of my pants and underwear.

"I know you must be enjoying this Mikey because I have seen you eyeing me often and I just wanted to say that I am sexually attracted to you too. I just love your muscular body!" she said giggling excitedly.

Now it was my turn to blush but Before I could answer I saw Donna glance down at her watch. "five minutes," she said. "Have you bust a nut yet?" I shook my head no.

"How do I know Mikey. Maybe you did it on the sly? You have to show me if you want me to believe you." she replied.

Donna wanted me to take out my dick but when I hesitated pulling down my zipper Donna said "Don't be shy Mikey. take it all off for me!"

As soon as I took off all my clothes and was as nude as my kid sister was my huge cock sprang out throbbing, excitedly.

My cock was enormous and as hard as a cops nightstick. Even I was impressed. I haven't had a hard on this huge since I first discoved my dad's playboy magazines in his bottom drawer and seeing all the lovely, stacked, nude women inside!

The amazing thing though was my own kid sister had a better physique than many of the models they had in the magazine!

Then something incredible happenned. Donna reached over and touched my mammoth cock, her touch set every nerve jangling like crazy, making my cock soar even higher.

"Jesus Mikey!" she said. "I never imagined this!"

"I never knew that my brother possessed such a monstrous cock!" she continued excitedly as her fingers slid along my cock's great length as I continued to massage her enormous, juicy melons while struggling with the pressure in my loins.

"I am bored with that lotion Mikey. I need another kind and I am sure you got plenty right!" Donna purred as she quickly put my cock between her twin hemispheres of flesh.

"You can stop holding back now. Give me all that you got!" she giggled.

Donna's words made me give up and my knees buckled as I lost total control as the most powerful climax in my life so far struck.

All I was aware of was her boobs causing wonderful friction on my dick as it shot jets upon jets of white, hot gooey spunk all over her mammoth chest.

"Whew! Donna gasped. If this was oil we' d both be rich!"

As the feelings subsided I looked down to see Donna's enormous bosom totally covered in cum. A huge puddle was in her cleavage.

"Rub it in Mike' she commanded excitedly as I just as excitedly did just that!

When I was doing this though I heard a sound at the door and quickly turned around to see Donna's friend Beth standing there.

"Sorry guys for watching but the door was wide open and I did not want to stop you two lovebirds." Beth said laughing.

Seeing our embarrassment Beth quickly said. "Don't worry guys, your secret is safe with me. You guys can fuck all you want to I won't tell your parents or anything. In fact you two give off quite a show" she continued. laughing.

My sister and I then started to laugh along with Beth.

"Our parents are not due home till an hour yet. Want to join us Beth?' I asked excitedly.

"I thought you would never ask!" Beth purred as she excitedly started to take off all her clothes.

While my sister Donna was a gorgous, stacked blonde, her friend Beth was a gorgeous, tall brunette- who could of doubled for the actress Catherine Zeta Jones.

When Beth was just as nude as we were she hopped onto my bed with us. My cock was like rock being in bed with two gorgeous, nude woman as I kissed them both passionately on the lips.

My sister Donna then got doggy style as I began licking her clit with great relish soon making her cum explosively in orgasm.

"Oohh! Mikey, That feels soo good!" Donna cried as I then entered my enormous cock into her sweet willing pussy. Furiously I rode my sister like a bucking bronco.

Donna and I were so excited we were finally having sex we both came together in a earth shattering orgasm.

After I came Donna said "Now let me get my brother ready for you Beth as she grabbed my limp cock and sucked it off between her lips to a mighty erection.

"Now it is your turn Beth!" I said after my cock was a rock, throbbing monster again as Beth smiled at me and quickly got doggy style too.

"Bang my ass baby! I liked to be fucked in the ass." Beth commanded me as I banged her ass silly.

"That's it baby. that's it!" Beth moaned as she soon came over and over and over again in explosive orgasm. Seeing Beth come so mightily triggered off my own orgasm as I came mightily too.

Donna then spread her legs real wide as I entered her pussy again.

"Wow mikey! You really know how to fuck a woman! Don't you!" she cried as she vigorously hopped up and down on my massive cock coming explosively in orgasm over and over and over again.

I was so excited fucking my sister and her friend Beth that I soon came in explosive orgasm myself. After we finished fucking I gave Beth another long passionate kiss and Donna an even longer one.

"We'd better get dressed now guys. Our parents are due home soon! I said as we all put on our clothes again, and not a moment too soon because we saw our parents car drive up the driveway.

"How was your day?" I asked my parents when they opened up the door to the house.

"Just fine dear" My Mom replied smiling.

"How was yours? You all have fun together?" My mother continued smiling.

We all tried not to laugh out loud when she said this but I managed to say "You bet we did Mom!"

I left it at that because I wasn't about to tell my parents that my sister, her friend Beth and I were fucking our brains out upstairs in my room.

That night after all the excitement was over I lay on my back alone in bed with my hands resting behind my head looking at the ceiling dreaming of my gorgeous, stacked blonde sister Donna and wondering if we would ever have sex again.

I found out right then and there that I was madly in love with my sister and did not want all the fucking to end and I am sure she felt the same way too.

Beth was a great fuck too but it was my sister Donna that I really wanted to be with all the time.

I then smiled to myself and just when I was about to turn over and go to sleep I heard my bedroom door quickly open and saw Donna come sneaking inside my room.

Donna was as naked as she could be. Enormous tit's bouncing everywhere. As soon as I saw Donna like this my pajama pants went up like somebody had erected a huge circus tent inside of them. Wow! was I turned on as I quickly got as nude as Donna.

"Hello lover. We both know that we are madly in love with each other and could not let all that fucking end between us. So why let it?" she said as she quickly slid underneath the covers with me naked as we kissed passionately.

"I know." I replied between kisses. "But we have to be careful and not let our parents catch us doing this because they would never approve of our relationship." I replied.

"Your right Mikey. But I think I will tell them sometime later when the time is right." Donna replied smiling.

"Now shut up and fuck me you great big hunk of man!" she ordered sweetly as she wiggled on top of my mammoth cock as I started to fuck her, feeling up her gargantuan boobs as I did so.

"Ooh! yess Mikey! yess! fuck your baby sister good with that enormous, fat cock of yours. I love it!" Donna cried excitedly hopping up and down on my dick.

When Donna came she screamed in ectasy so loudly I had to cover up her mouth. It was amazing her cries of lust did not wake up our parents, And it was also amazing how much of her cum was dripping down my cock as I exploded soon inside of her!

After this fucking session Donna crept quietly back into her bedroom. After she left I was still very horny though as I waited a few minutes to make sure everything was calm and quiet in the hallway, as I then crept quietly into Donna's room with my enormous cock bobbing up and down leading the way as I slipped into her bed.

As I slipped into Donna's bed she was wide awake and happily smiling at me like she expected me to do something like this as we soon fell into each others arms and I fucked the living daylights out of her every which way!

From then on my sister Donna and I continued on with our relationship, fucking each other every chance we got, usually late at night or on weekends, sneaking into each others rooms.

Donna has even given me one of her very damp panties that she has cum super-mightily in that I now wrap around my cock and cum mightily in!

Donna and I love to play games. I love hiding naked in her closet from time to time as I jack off mightily to her awesome bod.

Sometimes she has spotted me doing this and sometimes she doesn't. Either way now she pretends that she doesn't see me hiding there as she prances around in her skin tight clothing, thong bikinis or just plain naked.

My sister Donna was meant for the camera that's why I cannot stop taking pictures of her or camcording her by the swimming pool wearing her bikini's or wearing nothing at all when our parents are not around. We love to skinny dip in the pool when our parents arent around and also very late at night when they are sound asleep. OOhh! what fun!

I thought Donna and I would feel guilty after awhile of doing all this hanky panky together but neither of us did. Instead we bonded even closer.

Donna was on birth control pills and by now I have fucked her in every position possible. We both get great pleasure out of pleasing each other sexually and only god knows were this relationship will lead?

We still have yet to tell our parents about our relationship though.

Maybe one day we will get the guts to tell them. In the meantime we are just having fun fucking our brains out!

THE END?

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers