Hot Fun in the Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

I could hold on no longer. I squeezed Tyler's hips and buried my cock then let go with a massive load up into her guts.

Wave after wave of orgasm washed over me, and it took a moment to realize that Tyler was in the midst of a wild orgasm of her own. Had I not been clamped on to her rear so tightly she'd have bucked my cock right out of her ass.

She was sobbing with pleasure, so loudly I thought our neighbors would hear even miles away.

My wife milked my balls as loads after load erupted from my cock into Tyler's cream ass, and from the feel of Jess' tits shuddering on my back (not to mention the back of her hand on my ass cheeks as she worked fingers into her own twat) I could tell she wasn't exactly left out of the fun.

Soon enough, though, orgasms subside and I found myself panting and leaning over Tyler's back side my cock still buried.

"I don't want you to pull it out yet," Tyler said pulling my hand down around under her and clutching it between her swaying breasts.

I pushed it in as far as it would go - eliciting one last shudder from Tyler - and kissed her neck softly.

But eventually my once turgid penis shrunk to the point where her ass squeezed me out.

I sat back into the water on the other side of the tube admiring the stream of come leaking out of Tyler's little pucker.

Jess soon had her tongue buried in that pink asshole licking up every drop of semen she could find.

Amazingly, Tyler dropped and hand down and fingered herself to another moaning - if small - orgasm while Jess rimmed her.

If I hadn't already been well and thoroughly fucked I'd have been rock hard and ready to go again. As it stood, I simply admired the sight and sound of it, then reveled in the feel of both girls moving in on either side of me again, laying their heads down on my chest.

"Your girls love you," Jess said.

"Indeed we do," said Tyler. "So, when am I moving in?"

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers
12