Hot Fun with a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Damien shows Deana just how arousing bondage can be.
8.1k words
4.74
38.5k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, god, what the hell had she just agreed to? Her nipples were so tight and hard they actually stung, and her pussy was practically flooding, he was getting her so fucking hot.

As Damien took his sweet time sliding her buttons free on her white silk blouse, trailing a warm damp path with his tongue over every inch of skin he exposed, the hotter he was getting her the more convinced Deana was that she'd actually lose her mind before he even got her naked. Her poor pussy nearly convulsing with need, what in hell made her think she could have a no-strings fling with a guy as hot as he was and come out of it unscathed when it was over?

Sitting behind her desk in his lap, softly whimpering, she could feel just how deliciously hard he was, pressing against her backside as he toyed with her breasts. And remembering just how good that big fat cock had felt pushing inside her, he had her nearly frantic to feel it again. Enough with her tits already, no matter how good what he was doing to her felt - what she really needed was to be fucked. And it had been months since she'd been with a man, not since he'd taken her in that little courtyard from behind when she'd been trapped in that damned device. And now he had her neglected little pussy almost screaming for some action.

"Have I told you that I love your tits?" he asked, cupping one in his palm and lashing it with his tongue, licking all around one achingly erect nipple. Running his thumb over it he said, "So pretty and soft and smooth, with such nice pink nipples, you've got to have the nicest pair I've ever seen."

Her arm wrapped tightly around his neck to keep herself from sliding off his lap onto the carpet into a mindless puddle of overwrought goo, all she could do was close her eyes and moan. Reveling in the sensuous feel of him suckling and nipping at her girls, sending the most delicious shock waves she'd ever dreamed of shooting straight to her core - how could he not know he was doing to her, nearly setting her neglected pussy on fire.

And when he pushed her blouse off her shoulders and suckled one tingling breast deep into his mouth, grazing his teeth over her nipple right through her lacy white bra, giving it a stinging tug with his teeth, and sending tingles skittering across her skin, she almost lost it right in his lap. And it would serve the cocky bastard right too, if she soaked right through his security guard's uniform, for him playing with her like this without quite letting her get off.

But considering how they'd met, nothing he did should surprise her, since he'd slipped his cock into her before she'd even gotten a chance to see what he looked like.

Letting out a startled gasp, her breath caught in her throat when she felt him sliding his hand up her thigh under her skirt, giving her hope that he was finally going to give what she needed. Lifting his head, smiling into her eyes, when he pushed aside her panties and slipped a finger inside her, his grin widened and he let out a groan when he discovered how incredibly wet she was, almost dripping into his hand.

Her eyes drifting shut as he toyed with her body, she totally gave herself over to the erotic sensation of having him work both her pussy and breasts at once, deciding she'd just let him have his way with her. Obviously he knew just what it took to get a woman off, and her delighted little snatch was elated beyond belief that she was lucky enough to have him working his magic on her.

As he tugged her panties down over her legs, cast aside her bra and yanked off her skirt, nearly setting her ablaze, now he had her sitting naked in his lap, convinced she was about to crawl out of her skin or combust from the way he was relentlessly toying with her breasts and teasing her poor pussy. Deana looked down and began to moan at the pussy-melting sight of his mouth encircling her bare nipple and rolling it on his tongue. "Umm, Damien?" she whispered on a shaky breath. As incredible as it felt, with the way her heart was nearly pounding of her chest, she knew she needed more, like all of him - right now - especially with how he had her overstimulated pussy nearly convulsing with need.

"Hmm?" cocking an eyebrow, he murmured around her breast, smiling as he tugged at her nipple with his teeth.

Overwhelmed at how incredible everything he was doing to her felt, especially the shock waves he was sending straight to her poor throbbing snatch, she let out a ragged breath, trying to remember how to form a coherent thought. "Just wondering if you were planning on getting to it any time soon, or you intending to just spend the night playing with my girls and teasing my pussy, and making me lose my fucking mind?"

Finally he released her nipple, grinning up at her as he ran his hands over her hips, giving her ass a nice hard squeeze. Chuckling, he said, "You know, eager as I am for the main course, when the appetizer's this tasty, it's not that easy to move on."

Deana just rolled her eyes at his attempt at humoring her. Then suddenly she let out a gasp when she felt two long fingers pushing into her pussy. "Oh, yesss," she hissed. Parting her legs for him, she murmured, "finally." Sinking her hands into his hair, when he went back to suckling her breasts and giving her the nice little finger fucking she needed, she sighed. "Ooh, now that's more like it."

Finally picking her up and spreading her lush body over the top of her desk, carefully pushing everything aside, just seeing how sexy she looked, beseeching pleading with her eyes for him to take her, Damien let out a groan. Damn, seeing her naked and at his disposal was like a veritable feast for the eyes, and his twitching cock really seemed to be enjoying it, too.

Bending over her prone body, trailing his hot damp tongue first around each nipple, then sliding lower, down over her ribs, her flat belly, her mound, and finally planting a lingering open-mouthed kiss on her little pink pussy, he had every last inch of her tingling and desperate for everything he could give her. "Oh, god, Damien, that's exactly where I need you," she gasped, tugging at his hair as he spread her open wide and lapped into her deep, making her let out a delighted little moan from the feel of him going down on her at last.

Smiling up at the blissed out look on her face, he said, "You like the feel of my mouth on you, huh?"

Gazing into the heat of his warm brown eyes, all she could do was breathlessly nod. Truth was she loved every last thing he was doing to her, sure that she'd never been as turned on in her entire freaking life. The guy was absolute genius at turning a woman on, and now if he'd just get out his cock and fuck her, she'd be over the moon.

Suddenly when she looked up and noticed a pair of shiny silver handcuffs dangling in front of her eyes, she let out a gasp, and said, "You wouldn't dare." Her heart already pounding, her poor pussy clenching hard at the thought of being restrained again and used by him any damn way he pleased, she froze, swallowing hard. Not that she wasn't game - but she just wasn't too sure she could survive it again, especially after how wickedly hard he'd made her come last time when he'd had her trapped and taken her from behind.

And from the feral look in his eye, she knew he had every intention of doing it, too, of tying her down and fucking her hard.

Spread across her desk, naked and completely at his mercy, Deana could barely believe it when she watched as he grasped her forearm and snapped a cuff over her right wrist. Then lifting both her hands over her head, he quickly slipped the loose cuff around a desk handle and then snapped that one closed around her other wrist, holding her in place, right where he wanted her.

And she could see from his evil grin, and the wicked glint in his eye as he smoothed his hands slowly down over her naked body, how pleased he looked to have her prisoner again. Her chest heaving, poor pussy nearly dripping for him, she'd never experienced anything as erotic, or, god help her, as unnerving. And though she felt she could trust him not to harm her - at least she hoped - her skin still prickled with a mixture of desire and trepidation, the whole thing was just so crazy. Especially doing something as insane as this right in her office, where someone could walk in and find them.

Staring down at her looking absolutely gorgeous, bound and naked on her desk, long dark hair spread around her, blue eyes wide, Damien shook his head, murmuring, "Damn, you look hot like this." Smoothing his hands from her slender ankles up over her calves and thighs, stopping his journey caressing her hips, his voice deep and hungry, his gaze steady on hers, he told her, "I swear I've never seen anything sexier than you right now."

Anxiously licking her lips, Deana could actually feel her heart pounding in her ears, waiting for him to pounce. And with the way he had his gaze riveted to hers as he unhooked his belt buckle, let down his fly and fished out his incredibly long, thick cock, she nearly begged him to stop teasing her and just get on with the business of making them come.

And lordy, as he stroked his length in his palm, her mouth watering for him, she realized it was just as big and beautiful as she remembered. Oh, man what an amazing cock he had, and she wondered if he'd ever won any prizes for it, if there was even such a thing - maybe something like 'Cock of the Year' or 'Top Dong.' And she couldn't decide if she was more desperate for a lick of him, or just to feel him filling her up till he had her screaming his damn name.

Squeezing his erection in his hand, giving it a few good firm strokes, Damien murmured, "You know ever since that day when I found you nearly naked and trapped in that pillory, I've been hungry for more. Wicked little thing that you are, you've been haunting my dreams, remembering how crazy that was and what we did to each other."

Blowing out a shaky breath, her heart really beginning to pound, she believed him too, since she'd woken up in a cold sweat more than once, reliving every minute with him, too. And now she could hardly believe that she actually had him in her office, ready to go at it all over again, and she could almost taste him on her tongue, she was so eager for it to happen.

Looking up into her eyes, Damien leaned his body over hers and carefully licked his way up her thighs, savoring the taste of her silky flesh as he went. Once he reached the juncture of her thighs, nuzzling his face into her pussy, inhaling her delectable scent, he groaned as the erotic memory of the first time he'd had her flooded back, thickening his cock even more.

Opening her up wide with his thumbs, the moment his tongue slid over the heat of her hot, slick folds, he felt his dick twitching hard with the need to get inside her, like he could almost smell her. "Damn, baby, I think you're even sweeter than I remember," he murmured lapping up her juices, savoring her essence as it filled his senses. Pushing a finger inside her, sliding it in and out as he wrapped his lips around her hard little clit, giving it a suck and rolling it with his tongue, he smiled at the way she lifted her hips feeding herself to him, practically begging him to make her come. She was just so fucking hot, and so eager, just he like he remembered, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found her again.

Her chest heaving hard, her hips rhythmically thrusting up to meet every thrust of his tongue, she was practically fucking his mouth with her pussy. And as delectable as she was, he knew he wouldn't last much longer if he kept lapping into her and feasting on her slick little cunt, especially with the room echoing with her desperate moans, just begging to be filled and taken hard.

And wouldn't you know it, just when he knew he couldn't wait another second to get inside her, ready to ditch his clothes and finally give them both what they needed, his damn phone pinged with a text. He rolled his eyes when he took a look at the screen. Davey, the guy stationed down in the security office was letting him know that he'd noticed something suspicious on one of the monitors - a car pulling up back of the building at the loading dock and two sketchy looking dudes getting out and testing the back door.

Shaking his head and heaving a disappointed sigh, he put his phone away, straightened out his erection and zipped up, telling her, "Sorry, sugar, but duty calls. I've got to run, but no worries, I'll be back to take care of you soon as I can."

He had to be kidding. Eyes flaring, desperately tugging at her wrists, she yelled at him as he left, "You monster! You can't just leave me hanging like this." Not when she was ready to burst into flames after the way he'd toyed with her body and had pussy throbbing like a second heartbeat, nearly screaming for relief.

Chuckling, Damien stopped at the door and looked over at her glaring at him. "You better behave yourself, baby, or I won't come back."

Her eyes popping open wide, she gasped. "You wouldn't dare."

Giving her a flash of his dimples, he said, "Guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh?"

But she just looked fucking so hot, naked and fighting against the restraints that he actually hated to leave her. So he took a moment to walk back over to her desk, grasp her legs, and spread her open wide. Getting between her thighs, he pressed a surprisingly tender kiss to her quivering little pussy to show her just how sorry he was to have to go. Then straightening, and adjusting his dick in his pants again, he winked. "Don't go anywhere, okay? And hopefully I'll be back soon to give you what you need."

"Bastard," she muttered under her breath as she watched him turn and walk out, softy chuckling as he clicked the door shut behind him. Annoyed that he could get her pussy humming that hard with just one little kiss, she couldn't believe the power he held over her.

Normally she considered herself to be a fairly strong-willed independent woman. And no one would ever call her a push over. But for some reason with him she just couldn't find a way to deny him, no matter what he asked of her.

And look where it had gotten her, naked and cuffed to her desk, with her legs spread wide, praying that he'd come back and give her the fuck of her life. And she knew if anyone happened upon her now and saw her like this, just waiting to be taken, she'd probably die of equal measures of embarrassment and shame. And she could just see herself plastered naked all over the internet with the headline: Thomas Maxwell's daughter found naked and restrained in her office. And wouldn't her father love that?

As he pushed the down button on the elevator and waited for it to arrive, rereading his co-workers text, Damien blew out a breath, hoping it was nothing serious and the guys who'd tried the door had just shown up at the wrong building. Fully aware that a cosmetics company like this had a lot more than trade secrets to protect, he'd been told by Thomas Maxwell himself that some of the ingredients they used, particularly for their perfumes and cologne lines were worth a small fortune. Though safely secured in a password protected airtight vault, it wouldn't surprise him if the company had been chosen for a targeted hit, especially for the pricey musk, whale Ambergris and precious flower oils they used, that could easily be worth more than their weight in gold.

When Damien strode into the security office on the main floor, an unmarked door next to the elevators, tall, fair-haired lanky Davey was busy replaying the video of the two guys trying the back door. "So, have they gone?" he asked him the moment he walked in and came around the desk to get a look.

Nodding his head at the screen showing the deserted loading dock, Davey said, "Yeah, I think they were just checking to see how hard it would be to get inside. But I've downloaded the tape in case they show up again so at least we'll know what they looked like. Unfortunately the camera didn't get a good shot of their licence plate, or we could have asked the cops to check out their ride."

Damien stared hard at the screen, wondering why they'd tried the door. "Well, let's just hope they're gone for good. But be sure to write out a report about what you saw while it's still fresh in your mind, just in case, though, okay?"

"Sure thing," Davey said, already clicking away on the keyboard.

"You need me for anything else, just send me a text. I'll be upstairs finishing my rounds, and I'll be leaving for home in about an hour, but don't be afraid to call if you need me," Damien said, already on his way out the door.

Knowing that Deana was still trapped in the handcuffs and probably mad as a hornet, he knew he had to get back upstairs. But he also knew if the place was broken into while he was busy fucking the owner's daughter he'd not only lose his job, but his reputation would be destroyed and he'd probably never get hired to work again - even at a burger joint.

And with the plans he had for his future, he could hardly afford to lose his job. Trouble was, now that he'd found her again, there was no way in hell he wanted to lose her, even if he was taking a risk just by being with her, never mind tying her up and giving her the good hard fucking she was begging for.

Since he'd locked up her office after he'd left her, he had to use his pass key to get back inside. And the narrowed eyed look she was giving him made him laugh when he strode back up to her still spread out naked across her desk, just the way he'd left her, looking so fucking hot, his cock was already twitching to get at her. "Oh, nice of you come back," she said in a deceptively calm voice, tinged with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

"You miss me?" he asked, grinning as he brushed his hands over her delicate little feet, sliding his thumbs over her slender ankles and gently massaging up along her calves, smiling at the way her chest was already heaving, just from his touch.

Glaring up at him, she said, "Could you at least tell me what was so important that you had to rush off and leave me like this?"

Shrugging, he told her the truth. "A couple of guys pulled up behind the building and tried the back doors on the loading dock, but we've got it all on film. And I doubt they'll try anything again tonight." At least he hoped - especially since he had her right where he wanted her, and sure as hell didn't want to be disturbed again.

The fight gone out of her once he explained, Deana nodded thoughtfully, remembering the expensive shipment of ingredients they'd just received from their overseas broker, and just hoped that word hadn't leaked out that more than a million dollars of prized essences were sitting down in their labs, waiting to be turned into pricey perfumes.

Standing at the end of her desk, just looking at her again, with her legs spread wide, pink pussy shimmering with desire and her lush pale breasts slightly heaving, Damien could feel himself growing rock hard. Tugging down his fly, once he'd fished out his cock, he said, "Now, before I was called away, I think I was about to give you what you've been begging for, wasn't I?"

Rolling her eyes, she laughed, watching him stroke himself in his hand, he had her pussy clenching just from the sight of him. Grinning at him, she said, "Actually, if memories serves, I think you were."

Just to be sure she was good and wet and ready for what he had in mind, he took his time and kissed his way up from her ankles, even licking into the tender flesh at the back of her knees and then sliding his tongue up higher along her slender thighs, he gently nipped at her ass, chuckling as she gasped at the shock of it. Deeply inhaling her wickedly arousing scent, he caressed her bare pussy with a long lingering open mouth kiss, dragging his tongue slowly all the way from her tight back hole through her hot, slick folds, and gently swirling the tip of tongue around her clit, loving the way shivered from the feel of his mouth on her. Groaning as the enticing scent of her filled his senses, he muttered, "Damn, I bet your pussy smells better than any perfume ever made, you just smell so fucking good, I can't wait to get at you."