Hot Fun With Doris

Story Info
More cock for his Asian wife.
3.4k words
4.34
90.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CKit
CKit
19 Followers

These events took place at a party, a situation where it is easy to get drunk. My wife Doris is half Chinese, very cute and sensual, and very easy to get drunk. And when she gets drunk she gets horny, and it is easy to have good sex fun with her.

That night she was wearing stockings and suspenders, and dressed in a short black halter neck dress and high heels. She looked incredibly sexy, almost as if she was asking to be fucked. The dress very nicely showed off the shape of her small pert high set tits, and the curves of her lovely rounded bottom. Not surprisingly, she was in great demand and was frequently dancing or being chatted by some of the other guests. One couple in particular, Liz and Roy, seemed always close by her, hardly letting her out of their sight, and a single man, Vic, seemed also to always be hovering around.

The party was in full swing, and Doris was getting more and more tipsy. Vic was dancing with her, and I could see she was getting a little unsteady on her feet. I watched him steer her towards the door and then, still dancing, out of the room. Almost immediately, I saw Roy also leaving the room, and of course it was easy to guess what was going on. I decided to follow.

Across the hall, another door was open, and the light was on. I moved across and glanced in. It was a bedroom, and Vic and Roy together were both dancing, or rather swaying, with Doris. They had her jammed between them, and Doris had her arms round Roy's neck, with her eyes half shut. She now looked very drunk, and as I watched, Vic, who was behind her, slid his hands up towards my wife's breasts until his fingertips were just touching her tits. The only reaction from Doris to this fondling was a sigh, and the men took this as a sign they could go further. Roy's hands went down to the back of Doris's thighs and I realised he was trying to slide her dress up.

I felt someone slide their arm through mine and turned to see Liz beside me, also looking on the scene in front of us. "Your wife is drunk," she whispered. "God, she looks so hot! I would love to get into her knickers!" She leaned closer to me, a smile playing on her face. "You like watching, don't you? How would you like to watch me playing about with Doris? I mean touching her, feeling her up, getting her randy, maybe even making her cum, getting her ready for....anything. I would give you a damn good show."

"I would love to see that," I whispered back. "Doris gets very horny when she's tipsy, and it looks like she is drunk enough for anything now."

Liz smiled slyly at me. "How about if we all wanted to screw her, you're saying if she's drunk it should be easy to get into her pussy. You like to see us doing something like that?"

"You bet I would," I answered, and Liz stared at me with her eyes glittering. She was breathing deeply. "I'd like that too," she murmured. "I'd love to see that sexy mouth of hers filled with cock and those lovely legs spread wide open .... oh god I'm getting wet just thinking about the things we can do to her!"

She unhooked her arm from mine and walked over to the little group in front of us. Vic moved aside, grinning, and Liz took his place behind Doris. I saw her looking at her husband and smiling, and I realised Vic was closing the door somewhere behind me. The five of us were now alone in the room, with the rest of the party still going on elsewhere in the house, and it wasn't hard to see that this was all pre-planned.

Liz pressed her body hard up against Doris, and openly cupped one of her breasts while she started fumbling with the halter neck strap. Roy had tugged her dress high enough to reveal the lacy band round the tops of my wife's stockings. Behind me, I could hear Vic breathing heavily and muttering about how fuckable Doris looked. My cock was stiffening and I too was breathing faster, hoping that I was soon going to see Doris stripped and fucked.

Liz finally managed to undo the neck strap, and pulled the front of my wife's dress down below her tiny half cup black bra. The dress was now up to her hips, with her suspender straps coming into view, and then a glimpse of bare white thigh skin above the stocking tops. They turned Doris round so that she was sideways on to Liz with Roy behind her, and Liz leaned forward, one hand on the back of my wife's head, and kissed her full on the lips. As she did so, she simply pulled the bra down to expose my wife's tits, leaving the bra just underneath them. She began to fondle the bare nipples, turning and tugging them, then cupping and squeezing the whole breast, then pinching and teasing the nipples again. She was rewarded almost immediately. Doris has very sensitive nipples and Liz could see and feel how aroused she was making my wife as the nipples immediately began to stiffen up under her touch.

She broke off the kiss and looked across at me, grinning, as if to say, "I told you so." Turning back to Doris, she trailed her lips downwards and began to lick and suck each bared nipple in turn. Doris was panting heavily, her head went back and she had a glazed expression on her face. In her drunken state, she seemed totally unaware that Roy meanwhile had pulled the little dress right up high above her waist, revealing the full length of her bare thighs above her stockings, and the lovely rounded curves of her bare arse cheeks. Even her narrow lace suspender belt and the full length of its black straps were visible, as well as the tiny triangle of black lace thong covering her pussy.

Liz lifted her head away from my wife's breasts and murmured, "You seem to be getting all worked up, Doris. Let's see if you're really ready for us."

Her hand moved down to my wife's stocking clad thigh, and caressed slowly up the inside of the thigh until she reached bare flesh. Her fingers continued upwards, and reached the thong. She stroked lightly across it, then cupped Doris's pussy. Both girls were moaning softly as Liz slipped her hand inside the waist band, then pushed downwards towards my wife's cunt. Doris didn't seem capable of even trying to stop her. Her mouth opened and she began whimpering as she felt Liz's fingers probing through her patch of black pubic hair. I could easily see the long fingers through the thin semi-transparent material. Suddenly her middle finger disappeared and Doris let out a gasp. I knew that Liz had pushed her finger inside Doris's cunt and I could see her hand began to move up and down slightly as she started to fingerfuck my wife. I heard Liz whispering loudly enough for us all to hear, "Mmmm, your pussy is so very tight, Doris. And it's so hot! I think you'd really like to feel a hard cock in here, wouldn't you!"

Doris moaned a little louder on hearing that, and Roy decided to join in. He had one hand on Doris's bare left breast and the other snaked downwards to join Liz's hand inside my wife's knickers. With both hands working on her, Doris began to thrust her hips to and fro slightly. I knew she wasn't far from cumming just from the two sets of fingers wanking her, but suddenly Liz pulled Roy's hand away. "The bitch's cunt is soaking," she announced. "Doris needs cock."

Together they pulled Doris over to the bed, and pushed her face down, feet on the floor, her upper body on the bed. She tried to get up but she was quickly pushed back into the position they wanted her in, with her inviting arse high in the air. Liz started to tug at the thong, pulling it out away from the suspenders, over the rounded buttocks and down to her knees. Her hands stroked Doris's cheeks. "This is so nice," she murmured. "She looks so sexy bent over like this for us to play with. And her pussy is so wet and ready, mmm, it must be time you men were fucking her."

Roy and Vic had both been stripping their clothes off, and now they were both naked, their thick cocks hard and erect in anticipation of the fun they were going to have with this little drunk Chinese girl whose unsuspecting cunt was suddenly on offer to them. Liz pulled off her own dress, to reveal herself totally naked except for holdup stockings and her shoes. She climbed on the bed beside Doris, her thighs either side of Doris's head, looking down admiringly at the half naked body, tits bared, the dress again pushed up above her waist, the suspender straps stretched tightly across her bare bottom.

"Eat me Doris!" she commanded, taking hold of Doris by the hair and pulling her face between her legs. "Eat me, now!" Her knees were wide on either side of Doris's head and she was holding Doris's mouth hard against her pussy. "I said eat me, you slut," she exclaimed. "Eat my pussy. Let me feel your tongue on my clit, bitch!"

I couldn't make out whether Doris was doing it freely or whether Liz was pulling her by the hair, but Doris's head started moving slightly as if she was sucking, and Liz started gasping. Her hips were moving against Doris's face, and after a few moments she motioned to her husband. "Come on, the bitch needs cock. She's ready for it, Roy. Give it to her. Let's see Doris getting shagged."

I think the last bit was for my benefit, for she smiled at me as she moved away from Doris and motioned to Vic to take her place on the bed. He quickly positioned his cock at Doris's mouth. Gripping her head with both hands, he pulled my wife's face down on to his cock until he could push it into her mouth. Behind Doris, Liz knelt beside her husband, watching Vic and holding Roy's cock in her left hand, her fingers curled around his hard shaft, while she slid the middle finger of her right hand in and out of Doris's exposed cunt. At the same time, she took her husband's cock in her mouth and started to suck and wank him. Every now and then she released the cock from her mouth and looked up longingly at Doris being forced to take Vic's cock in her mouth.

"Your cock is getting real hard, Roy," she murmured. "When you shag Doris her tight cunt will give you such a great fuck!" Turning to Doris, she said, "He just loves fucking hot little cunts like you, Doris. You want his cock, don't you?"

She pulled the huge thick cock closer to Doris, and started to rub the head against my wife's pussy lips. Again she asked, "You want to feel this cock right inside you, don't you, Doris?" She pushed it in just a fraction, then pulled it back and moved it up and down along the slit. Doris was whimpering again as she felt Liz teasing her pussy with Roy's knob. Vic pulled her head back from his cock to allow her to speak. "Yes," she managed to whisper in a croak. "Please, I need cock, please let him fuck me."


Liz started to very slowly feed the stiff shaft into Doris's cunt. As the throbbing cock started to penetrate her, my wife's whimpers turned to moans and gasps. They were muffled by Vic's cock filling her mouth again, or she might have been crying out more loudly.

They had pulled Doris's legs apart to make it easy to see everything happening as the cock slid deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her whole body seemed to be shaking. In no time Roy was in her up to his balls and he began to move his hips to and fro, sliding his rigid cock in and out of her faster and faster. His thighs slapped against her buttocks on every forward thrust and his face was getting contorted as he rammed his cock into my little wife's juicy tight cunt, and even with her mouth sucking Vic's cock, Doris was still gasping and panting and making squealing noises as she was fucked. I was sure she was cumming as she pushed herself back against his cock but he was holding her hips as he screwed her, and roughly pulling her body about so much it was hard to be certain.

Liz couldn't wait any longer. "Get the bitch up on the bed," she ordered. "On her back. Spread her legs. I want her cunt and I want it now." The men reluctantly moved back from fucking Doris, and manhandled her up onto the bed. She was flung her on her back, the dress again hoisted up to her waist and her thighs parted enough to expose her bared pussy. Liz sank her face between the outstretched legs and her hands clawed at Doris's thighs, pushing them wider and wider apart to give her space to let her mouth and tongue and lips get to work feverishly licking and sucking on my wife's clit.

Doris reacted to the onslaught on her pussy by crying out, trying to turn her body from side to side, until Roy climbed onto the bed beside her and held her down, grasping her tits in both hands and squeezing and pulling her stiff nipples as he watched his wife sucking and finger fucking my wife. Liz's mouth was clamped round Doris's clit, her fingers now plunging in and out of Doris's cunt and arse, both holes being used now to get my wife more and more worked up.

Doris was starting to cum off again. She couldn't help it, the excitement and pleasure of being continually sucked and fucked and fingered were too much for her. Her mouth was hanging open and her oriental face was screwed up and her hands were clutching the bed cover as she began to buck her hips up and down. "Oh God, please don't make me...," she sobbed. "Please don't... no, please... please... don't stop, yes, yes!" Her slim body started to shudder, and suddenly she arched her back high off the bed, still frantically thrusting her pussy against Liz's mouth, as a huge orgasm hit her.

Liz moved back with a satisfied look on her face and motioned to Roy. He rolled onto his back, legs spread, his thick hard cock rearing up from his crotch like a pillar. I watched the others lift my wife, still on her back, and position her over Roy. Doris was in a daze, sobbing and crying from the intensity of her orgasm on Liz's sucking and fingering, and didn't realise at first what they were doing. This time, they wanted Roy's cock in her arse, and we all knew she was too drunk and too horny to do anything about it. They were holding her arms and legs, spread open, forcing her down onto his prick. Roy's well lubricated cock prodded between her cheeks and started to inch its way into her. She could do nothing to stop it, her mouth was hanging open again, her eyes tight shut as she felt it penetrate deeper and deeper. Now my wife was lying on her back on top of Roy, her arse impaled on his cock, still wearing her dress, although it was crumpled in a ring aroung her waist, her stocking clad legs spreadeagled, her bare stiff nippled tits rising and falling as she panted and gasped for breath.

With her thighs held open and Roy's cock in her arse, her pussy lips were slightly parted, glistening and inviting. The wetness round them was clearly visible. And now it was Vic's turn to fuck her cunt. He got in front of Doris and peeled her pussy lips fully open, then slowly slid two fingers straight in. For a few moments he finger fucked her, working his fingers in and out and round and round, slowly at first, then faster and faster. He was grunting and muttering about how tight Doris's cunt was, how she was going to give him a fantastic ride, while Doris was making so much noise, gasping, panting, moaning, whimpering, that I thought the people in the other room would hear and come to see what we were doing to her.

Then Vic mounted her, moving his body between her shapely legs and lifting them and keeping them wide apart. Doris was still trying to twist and turn, her legs held up in the air and her head flopping from side to side, but she was helpless. Vic was leaning over her to grasp her bare tits, and letting his prick push against the entrance to her cunt. His teeth were gritted as he told her, "Now Doris darling, you're gonna feel what it's like to get a real good hard double fucking!"

I watched his cock start to penetrate her cunt and saw Doris open her eyes wide with surprise as she felt the size of his hard prick starting to stretch her. Her mouth fell open and she gasped out a strangled "Uhhhhhhh" as Vic pushed his cock deeper into her. Now both men were penetrating her, one in her cunt, the other in her arse, and both men were grunting as their hands clutched and grasped at her tits.

Then they both together started to fuck Doris. Vic's hips moved slowly back then thrust hard forward, burying the whole length of his prick into her juicy tight cunt. Roy pushed himself hard up into Doris's arse, then briefly relaxed and slipped half out before ramming back into her again in unison with his friend. And Doris was starting to climax again.

Liz was bending beside me, wanking me and taking my cock in her mouth, but still watching Vic and her husband fucking my wife. "It's unbelievable!" she gasped. "Seeing your slut wife taking those two cocks like that! Look at her, the bitch is loving it, she's almost cumming off again!"

She led me over to the bed, and laughed as she roughly pulled Doris's head to the side and guided my cock towards her mouth. "Doris," she grinned. "Here's another one for you. You're a dirty little cock-hungry cunt and you might as well have three cocks in you!"

Liz was still holding my cock in one hand, wanking it into Doris's mouth. Her other hand had slipped down to Doris's clit and was now vigorously rubbing it hard, helping Doris on her way to another wild orgasm. She started to kiss Doris, even though my cock was in her mouth, and in between kisses she snapped out, "Suck him off, Doris, suck him, suck him off, suck! Make him cum in your mouth! Swallow his spunk!"

Watching the two cocks plunging in and out of her, and feeling her lips clamped tightly round my own cock, and still with Liz's fingers wrapped round my shaft, I couldn't last more than a few seconds before I started firing my cum into my wife's mouth. It went on and on and on and when I drew back exhausted, Liz immediately straddled my wife's face and started grinding her pussy against Doris's mouth. She was facing Vic now, and leaning forward to kiss him, while her hands were busy on Doris's tits, and while the two men continued to fuck my wife.

I watched breathlessly as both Liz and Doris started to cum, and at much the same time the two men shagging Doris both started to cum off as well. All four bodies on the bed were writhing around so much it didn't seem possible that both cocks were still fucking into Doris, but they were, and everyone was making so much noise and I was sure someone would hear us, but nothing happened.

After a little while, when we had all calmed down, Liz refastened Doris's dress but insisted that she should stay naked underneath, and gave me her knickers and bra for safe keeping. We called a taxi and left for home, with promises and threats of another longer fuck session another time with my drunk and horny well-shagged wife.

CKit
CKit
19 Followers