Hot Gym

Story Info
More of a work out than she bargained for.
1k words
3.26
60k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

She thought she was so hot Alex thought to himself. Every time he saw her at the gym, she would be wearing the shortest workout shorts he had ever seen. They were so short he could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks every time she would bend over to pick up the free weights from the floor. Yet she walked around that gym as if she did not even realize what she was doing to him and probably most of the other guys in the gym as well. Every time he saw her ass in those shorts it made his cock so hard that it almost hurt. Yet he had always been the complete gentleman at least that is what she thought. Was she really that naive?

Today had been almost more than Alex could take though. As always, she had come to work out in those incredibly short shorts but on top of that today she decided that she would only work out in her sports bra. So every time Alex looked over and saw her, he could see her breasts bouncing up and down as she ran on the treadmill. Was she trying to taunt him with what he could not have? He did not know. The only thing Alex did know was that he was determined to her no matter what the consequences would be. She was a tease and deserved whatever she got. The next time he saw her she was truly going to regret teasing him for so long. He had to collect a few supplies though. He was definitely going to enjoy making her pay.

It was about a week later when Alex finally saw her again. He had packed everything he would need in his gym bag a few days earlier so he would be prepared when he finally got to have his fun. He was doing leg lifts when she walked in. As usual, those shorts were practically plastered to her shapely ass. She walked right passed him and did not even notice his stare. She would notice soon enough he thought to himself. At that moment, he decided to let her do her workout first that way she would not suspect a thing and he would get even harder watching her and thinking about everything he was to do to her.

As she ran on the treadmill, Alex knew that this was the last part of her workout. He had been studying her routine for about a month.Cardio was the last thing. She would be on there for about 30 minutes . That would give him plenty of time to step up his trap. He had chosen the unisex bathroom as the perfect place. It was right before the women's locker room so he could easily grab her. Another plus was that the room was almost sound proof so no one could hear her scream. About five minutes before she was finished with her workout, Alex snuck into the bathroom and waited. Soon he heard the familiar sound of her sneakers shuffling along the floor of the hallway right outside the door. He came out grabbing her from behind and dragged into the bathroom. "Don't you dare scream," he whispered into her ear.

"Who the heck are you and what do you want from me?" she asked.

" Who I am is not important. As for what I want I think you can figure that out. You don't seem like a stupid person." As he said that he yanked her arm back and ran her hand down his rock hard shaft.

" Oh no. You are not going to get me to do that," she practically screamed.

"Oh yes I am. There is no use in screaming it is practically sound no one will hear you." Alex then shoved her to her knees. Unzipping his pants, he shoved his cock at her. " Suck it and don't you dare bite. If you do I'll take you over my knee and spank you until your ass is bright red."

She obediently took his already hardening cock into her mouth. She began sucking it in and out as she swirled her tongue around his shaft.

"Oh that's it. That mouth of yours feels so good on my cock. I knew from looking at you that you were more than just a cock tease. I bet if I checked those little panties of yours I would find that you are enjoying this as much as I am." He popped his cock out and pulled her up. Spinning her around he shoved his hand into her tiny shorts and right into her pussy. "I was right," he said truimphantly. He shoved his fingers under her nose." You are a little slut. Smell how me forcing you to do this is turning you on. Now lick my fingers clean."

She did it. He was right she could not believe that being to forced to have sex with a complete stranger in public was turning her on. Yet here she was licking her own juices off of his fingers.

Just then he pushed her over the sink and shoved her shorts and panties down her legs. He smacked her ass a few times and then shoved his hard cock into her tight pussy. "You are so tight and it feels so good around my cock," he moaned. He slowly pulled and then slammed back into her again. As he pounded her he could feel her breasts bouncing still encased in the bra. While his cock was deep inside her, he reached around pulling the bra off. Now her breasts fell heavy in his hands. He massaged them as he continued for a few more thrusts before exploded deep inside her

"Oh my, " she said as she tried to catch her breath." I should have started wearing these shorts a while ago. This is the best sex I have had in years. By the way, my name is Brittany."

"The name is Alex and this was definitely hot. I guess I will see you around some time soon."

Brittany winked as she ducked out the door." Hopefully I'll be seeing a lot more of you."

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers