Hot Holiday, Hot Wife

Story Info
Wife becomes hot again.
5.6k words
3.99
103.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dand100
dand100
8 Followers

Just a quick note about us Dawn had worked out quite a lot this year and looks really good having lost a few pounds, unfortunately as most blokes know the first weight disappeared is from her breasts but Dawn still looked hot. In fact I prefer her this way with a nice slim firm arse to hold on to. She always kept herself very well trimmed not shaven as this always left her with a rash. Me I'm normal I hope 170lb I like to keep in good shape. Dawn and I had been married for a few years now and this year would be our first year on Holiday without the kids. Our oldest was now living with his girlfriend and our youngest is still at Uni. Our sex life had become boring but still pleasurable normally once a week after a bottle of wine, does my lovely wife need to be drunk to fancy me, As a regular reader of the letters page I knew this seemed to be the norm for most couples when their kids are growing up.

For our holiday I suggested a place in France we had been too before where we had inadvertently found a nudist beach. Saying we had a lot of fun there and added a little bit of nostalgia, and so eventually Dawn agreed to go back there for this year's summer holiday. After we had booked it up I said to Dawn that I fancied the idea of going to the nudist beach to sun bathe nude and was she going to do the same? Dawn probably just worked out my plan by then and said a defiant no. I replied well you always went topless when the kids we younger and you looked good, the answer was still a defiant no but probably go topless.

The holiday was soon upon us and the first day we ventured down to the nudist beach Dawn still adamant that she wasn't going nude. I let Dawn lead the way as I struggled with parasol towels etc and soon we looking at people of all shapes and sizes in all their glory. We came up upon some cracking couples and I said to myself this is the place, but no Dawn wanted to walk on into the dunes. Having arrived in amongst the dunes I though perhaps she has changed her mind and I could be lucky, maybe she was going nude. But no! Dawn said if I was going to go nude she didn't want anyone to see her with me. Anyway we got into a pattern with the Holiday us arriving down the beach mid afternoon being the last ones to arrive, sunbathing before going back to the hotel, dinner, getting drunk, boring hotel disco, great sex and next morning recovery. Yep great sex, maybe Dawn seeing all those women or well hung men strutting around exhibiting themselves like they always do did have the desired effect after all. I am not one to sunbath to much as I get bored so most afternoons I would snorkel in the sea for a long while and then walk back along the beach back to where Dawn was sunning herself. This gave me a great opportunity to admire the eye candy without looking too much like a perv.

After a long session snorkelling one day I came back and there was a man who was sunbathing close to Dawn, I would guess only a few years younger than us, obviously a dedicated nudist nice all over tan and well shaved! Didn't take much notice really, after I warmed up we packed our belongings and headed back to the hotel. In our room we went through the ritual of cold drink, shower, after sun lotion. Dawn said this is the second back I've rubbed oil in today, what? I though. Dawn said the guy on the beach asked if I would be kind enough to rub suntan lotion into his back as he couldn't reach all over. Fuckin cheeky bastard I though, Dawn said he was ever so nice, Hans was his name and they had quite along chat as he spoke good English. So you were topless and he was nude and you had a long chat, oh yeah. That though just got me going as I have always fantasy a threesome, foursome or even more some, anything that would make Dawn hot again but the mere suggestion of anything like that left me a few weeks without sex. What's that doing Dawn said pointing to my semi hard cock, so I said the thought of you and Hans together on the beach just got me going, but hey don't waste the after-sun and guided Dawn's hand to my cock. Dawn started to wank me off calling me a pervert and after a few good strokes I was as hard as rock. Dawn said it's been a long time since you were this hard it would be a shame to waste it and we had a good session with Dawn even letting out a few moans when she came.

The next day we drifted back down to the same place on the beach again camped out and enjoying the sunshine. After an hour or so Hans turned up and plonked down quite close to us set his towel out then proceeded to walk towards us with his sun tan lotion in his hand. He was looking at me and nodded to acknowledge everything was alright. I returned his smile and nodded OK and we had a little hand shake, exchanged names talked about European football and then said he needed to have some sun lotion on his back. I said I hope you not thinking I'm going to do that and said you better ask Dawn. With that he went over to Dawn asked if she would be so kind and put lotion on his back.

Dawn got up and started to put the lotion on Han's back and I couldn't help noticing that her tits wobbling around in an erotic way. Shit I though I'm starting to get a stiffy . After Dawn had finished she sat down again chatting to Hans. Hans was trying to be polite and bring me into the conversation but every time he faced Dawn his cock was in the same eye line as Dawn's mouth. I soon began to make suggestive signs to Dawn opening my mouth like a goldfish but then acting normal every time Hans turned round to speak to me. This carried on for quite some time before Hans sauntered off back to his towel. Dawn was giving me a glaring stare and said that I had embarrassed her. Well his dick was about a meter away from your mouth and I thought it was funny. Did you notice how he started to get a lazy lob, I bet that's why he had to walk away, I'm sure he fancied you, but Dawn wasn't pleased.

What started out as a joke soon back fired though as the thought of Dawn giving Hans a blow job got me hard again, standing displaying myself on the beach, not that anyone could see apart from Hans I decided I had better lie down next to Dawn. I lay down on my side which gave me the opportunity to place my cock next to Dawn's hand, out of sight from Hans and soon began nudging her hand with my cock. Put that thing away Dawn exclaimed, I can't we on a nudist beach. What's wrong with you Dawn exclaimed? I just imagined you getting roasted on the beach. What's roasted Dawn said, so I had to explain it to Dawn what roasting was, this didn't help my situation one bit by now I had a raging hard on. Not in your wildest dreams Dawn said and on a public beach. I didn't really care where, just the thought of Dawn being the girl she was a few years ago was enough.

By now cock was aching so I asked Dawn if she would give me a quick discreet wank as we were miles from anyone and Hans couldn't see from where he was. So Dawn began to tease the end of my cock which felt wonderful but she couldn't get a full motion with her arm so I encouraged her to roll and face me, which also gave me a good view of her body. And she could get a nice rhythm going. Soon I was teasing her nipples and told Dawn to put her leg over mine so I could slip my hand down her bikini bottom and bring her to an orgasm by rubbing her clitoris. This Dawn surprisingly did and I soon found her swollen clitoris, I began gently stroking her. I looked over Dawn's shoulder and could see Hans laying there and I was sure he knew what we were doing as his cock was growing although he appeared not to be looking our way.

Dawn and I carried on then a movement caught my eye and I looked back at Hans and sure enough he was looking at us and playing with his cock. Not a full blown wanking movement but just a thumb and finger jerk on the end. Hans smiled at me again and I nodded back and this seemed to be his cue. He got up and walked towards us. Shit now what do I do? And a moment of panic set in, so I carried on stroking Dawn and decided to be surprised when Hans got close. Dawn just heard him and turned round and saw Hans standing there about a meter away with his thumb and finger still gently stroking the end of his cock which looked quite impressive from where I was, but I wasn't sure about Dawn's reaction.

This could all go suddenly horrible wrong, but Dawn was too far gone and just looked and stared at Hans. I continued to stroke her clitoris and it felt as big as I could remember so yes Dawn was as hot as I was. I said well you managed to get two cocks hard now so what are you going to do? Looking up to Hans's cock made it look bigger standing high and proud with a fine pair of bald balls swinging below. Hans moved closer and stopped stroking his cock and push it forward inviting Dawn to carry on. Dawn reached out and grabbed Han's cock, just cupping the end as if to measure it and then tugged it to pull Hans closer and proceeded to wank Hans off very slowly. Then rush of testosterone surged through my body and the feelings in my cock just doubled in pleasure, here is my lovely wife a cock in each hand wanking off a stranger on a public beach. Hans knelt down so he could caress Dawn's breast, just tweaking the nipple in circular motion, with that Dawn laid down on her back with her eyes shut just slowly wanking both cocks.

We remained like this for a few moments until I found the excitement too much and was afraid that I would make a mess all over the sand. I moved down and removed Dawn's bikini bottom revealing her to the sun at last and to our new friend. Hans didn't need any encouraging and soon slipped his hand down to Dawn's inner thighs, stroking her up and down in time with her wanking. Hans then rubbed his fingers up and down the lips of Dawn's cunt making sure they we very wet, and then without wasting too much time he inserted two fingers into Dawn. Dawn parted her legs to allow Hans better access and responded by moving her hips in time with his finger letting out small moans as Hans pushed deeper into her.

I Moved back to the side of Dawn and guided her hand back onto my aching cock so Dawn could just tweak the end, anymore would have been too much excitement for me. Hans moved further down Dawn's body so he could push his fingers deep into her and then used his thumb to stroke her clitoris, I could tell just by Dawn's body movement Hans had got the right spot, a trick I still needed to learn! But in my defence the state Dawn was in anything near her clitoris would have been good! Dawn was still wanking Hans and his movements became very animated with every stroke, his cock looked big and angry with a large purple head, I could see pre cum glistening on the end of his cock and though any minute now that cock will be inside my lovely wife.

Everybody was thinking the same thing as Hans started to move round to get on top of Dawn. Dawn stopped wanking him but kept hold of Han's cock and guided it to the entrance of her cunt. Dawn was concentrating so much of what was happing and had stopped tweaking my cock which was just as well as I was about to explode and I was dropping pre cum all over the sand. Hans nudged the entrance of Dawn's cunt with the end of his cock and rather than putting it straight in he rubbed her lips and clitoris for a few seconds in long strokes, up and down making sure everything was well lubricated. Dawn was moaning and writhing with every stroke and on one downward stroke Hans entered her in a smooth motion and got half of his cock in on the first push. On the second stroke Han's entered Dawn all the way and soon began a fast steady rhythm. I had never heard Dawn make so many noises when making love and soon Dawn locked her legs around Han's back to stop him pulling out so far and kept his pelvic bone on her clitoris. Dawn grabbed my cock and attempted to wank me but just squeezed quite hard actually like she was strangling it and then began the throws of her orgasm. Dawn soon came and took a few seconds to recover at which time she raised her legs onto her chest giving Han's full access to her depts.

Hans didn't stop his rhythm but lengthened his stroke and was breathing very hard. Dawn reached round and grabbed his balls and used them to encourage Han's to go faster almost, tugging and swinging them. Dawn using her fingers to rubbed the precum over the end of my cock and judged by my movements how close I was to an orgasm just coarsely rubbed the end in time with Han's thrusts. Just watching Han's slamming his cock into Dawn. Dawn squeezing Han's balls was just too much for me and although I really wanted to fuck Dawn hard but I couldn't hold back anymore I just exploded sending a jet of cum up the beach. And as if on cue Han's started to moan and came inside Dawn in what seem a long time before he stopped moving.

We all laid there for a few seconds just taking in what happened when Dawn announced that she was going into the sea for a wash, so I duly followed and so did Hans. We went down to the water and splash around and chatting away, it seemed quite surreal. Hans had just fucked my wife and there we all chatting like he had just borrowed a cup of sugar. Apparently Hans was staying at a friend's villa just down the road and was very keen that Dawn and I or Dawn if she preferred come and visit him later that evening for a few drinks, in fact he was so keen he wrote the address down on a twenty euro note and said that would pay the cab and with that he left us to go back to the villa to freshen up properly.

Part 2

Dawn and I pack up and went back to our hotel still feeling a bit surreal but the adrenalin buzz was still there for both of us. We freshened up and Dawn picked her sexiest outfit to put on and she looked hot, her character was transcended to the old Dawn I fell in love with. Lots of kisses and a few teasing gropes before we left the room! We went to the restaurant and during the meal I asked Dawn what she wanted to do tonight. Dawn was not very comitial in her response but we both knew what we wanted to do. I pulled out the Euro note and said we could always go and see Hans for a bit and then head on to a club or drink somewhere. This seemed like a good idea and it would be rude not to speak to Hans again, wouldn't it?

We summoned a cab and I handed the cabby the note with the address on. He said Include Tip Yeah OK, to which the cabby put the note into his pocket and laughed. We had not gone more than a couple of hundred yards when he stopped and said here. We had stopped outside a beach bungalow, I pointed to the door and the cabby said in his best English yes that one. We just paid 20 euro's for a short hop, ho hum. We proceeded to the door with slight trepidation and I rung the bell. Hans came to the door and was very pleased to see us and made us very welcome. We soon were relaxing on the patio overlooking a small pool with Hans supplying the drinks. Dawn was knocking the drinks quite heavily but seemed very happy laughing and giggling, I wasn't sure if she was nervous or just trying to please Hans.

Anyway after a while Hans suggested that we could cool off in the pool and it seemed like a good idea. Hans just stood up and the next minute he was naked and half way to the pool, Dawn and I looked at each other and I said well here goes and slipped my clothes off, Dawn not wanting to be left behind quickly stripped off and followed me into the pool.

The pool wasn't big or even deep but it was nice and cool. Hans sat one side and Dawn and I the other, about 2 meters apart. We carried on chatting with Hans paying Dawn a few compliments saying how hot she looked earlier and looked even hotter now! Hans picked up a plastic ball and tossed it over and we began just throwing this ball around, occasionally Hans threw it just in front of Dawn splashing her causing a few screams of laughter. Eventually the game changed into piggy in the middle with Dawn being the piggy. This meant Dawn's breasts were visible and swinging about and wow she looked hot and I noticed Hans openly taking opportunities to have good look at them as well. On one occasion Hans threw the ball a bit short so to stop Dawn getting it I just moved forward and put my arm around Dawn and grabbed her breast. Dawn let out a squeal and I got the ball. We all were laughing and I sure Hans deliberately threw the ball short again the next time. I thought I will see what happens when I threw a short ball, Dawn squealed loudly as Hans grabbed her breast and we all laughed.

This carried on for a few minutes with both of us tweaking Dawn breasts when the opportunity arose. Dawn soon got smart and when Hans threw a short one she reached behind and grabbed my cock. This upped the stakes and I threw a short one to Hans to see Dawn's reaction. Yes Hans squealed loudly as Dawn made a grab for him. This scenario carried on for a few more throws and soon we all were making play for each other's genitals. Dawn was in the middle being grabbed and doing a lot of grabbing. Soon the game came to a natural end we all had enough and Hans said if we get out he would get some towels and jested for Dawn to get out first. This gave him a chance to look at Dawn from behind as she got out, Hans turned to me and smiled as if to say you lucky man. I was sporting semi erection from all the horse play and when Hans reached the patio it was very evident he was enjoying it too. By the laughter I think Dawn really enjoyed it as well!

Hans grabbed a load of towel s from inside the bungalow and put a couple on the sun bed. He proceeded to pat Dawn down with a towel concentrating on her breasts which Dawn seemed to enjoy, well she certainly didn't complain! He then patted her back and spent some time on her bum before turning her round and started to dry her legs and inner thighs. Hans certainly was enjoying this as his as his hard cock now standing at attention showed, he looked at Dawn and they kissed each other in a long slow exchange of tongues. Hans moved back up to her breasts and caressed them whist they still kissed. Dawn let out a small moan of appreciation and cupped his cock with her hand. She teased him with her fingers for a few minutes before she cupped the end and swirled it in her palm. Hans's arse pinched and he started to jerk his hips to the motion. Dawn then slid her hand down the length of his cock and fondled his balls before travelling back up his cock and started to tease the end again. Hans now put his hand on Dawn's cunt and soon was stroking her clitoris. They were still kissing and I wondered how they were managing to breath. I sat down on the sun bed and Hans moved down Dawn's body and began kissing her breasts whilst still stroking her clitoris with his fingers.

By now I had the biggest erection I could remember it was almost painful as I watched the show before me. Hans guided Dawn down onto the Sun bed next to me. I was not sure it if was by design or it just happened but Dawn sat next to me and I turned pulled her across my lap exposing her cunt in full view, Hans just carried on the downward motion and slid his tongue down Dawn's body onto her clit. Hans soon got his tongue to work on Maris's clit as I put both my hands around Dawn and caressed both her breasts trying to keep in time with Hans's head movement. I kissed Maris's neck as she managed to hold my cock and slowly wank it with the same technique she plied on Hans. Teasing my bell end, down my shaft and to my balls and back again wow! Maris's hip movement s started to speed up and her breathing was getting louder, Hans's head was moving in big strokes up and down and it was very evident that Dawn was getting close to cuming. I speeded up my hand movements on her breasts trying to synchronise the movements. Dawn's body seem to be possessed with her hips writhing up and down and encouraging Hans to go faster. Dawn let out a loud moan as she came what seemed like forever grabbing Hans's head and virtually pulling his hair out.

dand100
dand100
8 Followers
12