Hot Holiday, Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got our breath back I turned Dawn over offering Hans's to enter Dawn from behind. Hans didn't wait to be asked got right behind her and I watched as Dawn's bum squash up as Hans entered her in one big push. Lucky man that's it the best sex I've ever had was after Dawn's has cum her cunt is tighter and hotter than ever. Dawn put my cock in her mouth and began massaging my balls with her hand, Hans reached round and began caressing Dawn's breasts and using his arms to enable him to pump his big cock deep inside her causing her to moan with every thrust. Hans's movements became so animated that was causing Dawn to move with his thrusts. Dawn decided to give up with my blow job and to cup the end of my cock with her hand in big circular motions which was driving me to an orgasm. Hans let out some big grunts and it was evident that he was cumming and soon I followed him as I squirted high in the air as Dawn just pumped my cock for all she was worth.

After this Dawn went to the bathroom to wash and clean up Hans got a beer, what a night. It was the best sex I've ever had but didn't even manage to fuck Dawn once. I assumed that was it and Dawn and I would go back to our Hotel, but Hans said did we want to go to a club he knew and join in their disco, Its only a few hundred yards down the road? He jokingly said that it was full of Germans but you don't seem to mind! Dawn said yes that would be fun, I queried if they would let us in as we weren't members, Hans replied not a problem as he always goes there and they don't mind if so long as you are spending the Euros! So after we all freshened up a bit we headed off to the club, Hans paying particular attention to Dawn being very courteous and giving her lots of compliments.

Yep once we got into the club it was full of Germans and lots of eye candy too, the down side was they kept playing that Euro trash music but Dawn and Hans liked it and were soon up dancing together. I just sat back and thought how weird this all was. Was I enjoying it? Was Dawn enjoying it? Was anyone hurt one? Two yeses and a no confirmed it. The club must have been one of those adults' only places like a German version of Sandals, no kids. The dress code supported this as it seemed to be anything goes the less the better. The ambience of the place also had an adult only feel to it, no wonder Hans came here a lot. Soon we got a table at the back with Hans and me either side of Dawn and once our eyes adjusted to the disco you could make out all sorts of couples, singles mingling around.

Hans was chatting to Dawn so I took the opportunity to have a look around and spotted a couple on the dance floor, well just her actually, she was hot, dressed in black leather, if you saw her in a magazine you would think it was a bit kinky. The song ended and they had a long kiss and I was sure they were feeling and touching each other, but you could only see bits when the disco lights flashed, when the next song started she went off and sat down next to another man and they kissed and laughed, wow . Soon the inevitable slow dance came on and Hans and Dawn were dancing close together and I could see his hands caressing her arse pulling Dawn onto him and I assume against his cock. They were both flirting like new loves, lots of small talk and giggling and discrete feeling going on by both parties! I took this opportunity to have another look around now that my eyes had become accustomed to the lights and I could see several couples were indulging in heavy petting, it seem to be happening all over the place. The couple next to us were trying to looked casual but her shoulder movements gave it away, I guess he must have a big cock, I wouldn't mind being that guy for five minutes!

After the second slow song Dawn and Hans came back to our table via the bar as they wanted to get fresh drinks and cool down. As we were chatting I put my hand under the table onto Dawn's inner thigh and started to caress her slowly as I travelled higher up her thigh and I got a huge fright! Hans's hand was already there this caused an immediate withdrawal by both parties and Hans apologised. This caused a few seconds of anguish but Dawn diffused the situation by holding both are hands saying there is plenty of time for everyone. She leant towards me and I could see her putting Hans's hand back on her leg and she put her hand on my cock and caressed it as she kissed me saying see everyone's happy now. After a few more songs both Hans's and I were taking turns dancing with Dawn, I just wondered what anyone watching thought as Dawn was flirting and kissing both of us on the dance floor, but Dawn didn't seem to care.

The disco soon ended I guess with all the events earlier of the night we had lost track of the time. We walked down the street back to the bungalow with Dawn in the middle holding both are hands still laughing and fooling around with of us both. We soon reached the bungalow I couldn't remember waking any distance and then we were there, I guess the combination of drinks and flirting, time had whizzed by. Hans let us in and Dawn and I bombed onto the settee.

Hans went off and made us a drink and I turned and kissed Dawn and caressed her breasts, her response was immediate and she grabbed my cock through my trousers and began tracing the outline with her hand. I moved my hands down and onto to her inner thigh and proceeded to stroke up towards her cunt. Dawn undid my trousers and pulled my cock out, after all of the nights earlier events it felt bigger and harder than I had been for many years. Dawn began to rub my cock in big strokes, I reached Dawn's crouch area and it was wet and I soon slid her knickers aside and put two fingers into her. Wow was she hot! Her hips were moving in a fucking motion and she was breathing heavily, I withdrew my fingers so I could concentrate on her clitoris.

Hans had just returned and made some comment when Dawn just stood up and pulled her clothes off and sat back down again. Hans and I took the opportunity to remove our cloths and then I resumed playing with Dawn's clitoris. It felt enormous and I enjoyed just stroking it and feeling it all over causing Dawn to moan and wiggle her hips. Every stroke of Dawn's clitoris made her body react and her breathing soon began to speed up. Dawn's hand was back on my cock again and it felt wonderful. Hans had moved round to the side of the settee and offered Dawn his cock which was at her head height. Dawn just grabbed it and stroked it until it looked like it was going to burst. The big bell end was crimson and full of pumped up veins, I know this at it was only a few inches away from my head!

I slid Dawn towards the edge of the settee and put my cock to the entrance of her cunt Dawn grabbed my cock and pulled it into her, letting out sighs of relief as I began pumping in and out of her. Dawn turned her head onto Hans's cock and kissed and sucked the end, pumping the shaft up and down at the same time with her hand. His balls were swinging about as Dawn's hand movements became erratic. At last I was fucking my wife and I knew any second now I was going to explode deep inside her. I pumped my cock as fast and as far as I could into Dawn and soon I had the best orgasm of my life which seemed to last forever.

Once I had calmed down I rolled over onto the settee and Hans moved in to take my place. He put his cock onto the entrance of Dawn but she reached down and put his cock onto her clitoris and just began to use his cock like a dildo. First rubbing her clit with little strokes and building up to big strokes in time with her breathing. Soon she was writhing her hips up and down in big strokes, her breathing was very loud until she reached her crescendo, Dawn took a few minute to slow down still holding onto Hans as if to squeeze every last piece of pleasure out before she push his cock down to her entrance.

Hans soon was pumping in and out of Dawn like a man possessed. I leant over to Dawn to kiss her she turned towards me and her eyes told the story. They were glassy and very content and we kissed whist Hans's came inside her. This time when we all had finished we decided to go back to our Hotel and crash out. We said goodbye to Hans and he gave Dawn a long lingering kiss and then off we went. I wanted to but I didn't take the opportunity to take any photos of Hans and Dawn in action as I knew what would have happened, yea you guessed it. But I did manage to get a few of them on the beach, just sunbathing and chatting the next day. Before we went back to the villa again but that's another story! So occasionally now and then after a bottle of wine I asked if we can look at the Holiday photos it normally ends in a big session with lots of hot sex! P.S. It amazing what you can do with Paint shop.

12