Hot, Horny and Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning me around, he guided me forward toward the end of the bench where Harlan now lay on his back with is big thick cock standing straight up.

"Wha, what?" I questioned.

Harlan said, "I want some more of that hot pussy, Mama Kat. Come here and fuck my cock, baby."

I giggled. "You guys don't ever get enough, do you."

Doug said, "No, we're not through yet, baby. Now get down there and fuck ol' Harlan real good like you did me." He pulled my hair and pressed me forward, giving me a stinging slap on the ass.

"Ow," I howled, then quickly sat astride Harlan's thighs. "I'm not through yet either," I laughed. "I want some more of your big thick dick, too, stud. I love it."

"Well, you just get all you want, you hot little pussycat," Harlan said. "I'll fill you up."

I chuckled as I took hold of his dick and ran it through my slit a couple of times. When I slid forward onto it, Harlan moaned and so did I. God, I love to hear a grown man moan.

Soon, Harlan was getting all my attention. I was sitting upright with my head thrown back, humping his dick in steady rhythm when Doug reached around me from behind and began playing with my tits then kissed me on the neck.

He put his mouth next to my ear where I could feel his breath and whispered, "God, I love to feel your tits. Just thinking about them makes me hard. Do you like my hands on your tits, Mama Kat?"

"Uh huh," was all I could manage.

"Raise up, baby," Doug said. "I'm ready again. I gotta have some more."

Doug pulled me up off Harlan and began to fuck me from behind. His long dick felt like it was reaching up into my chest and I groaned with each stroke. Just as I settled into a rhythm with Doug and resumed my usual squealing, Harlan complained.

"She was fucking me, Doug, give her back."

Doug pulled out and lowered me onto Harlan. As soon as I settled into fucking Harlan again, Doug lifted me off and resumed fucking me from behind. Each time I got wound up fucking one of them and began my squealing they would switch.

It really did a number on me. Harlan's thickness would stretch my pussy one minute then Doug's length would hammer me the next. I went wild, screaming and talking out of my head, saying god knows what.

Then, when Harlan was fucking me, he asked, "Who's the best, Pussy Kat, me or Doug?"

"Oh, god," I mumbled between squeals. "I dunno."

Then Doug said, "Tell him Kat," and gave my ass a couple of stinging slaps. "Tell him I'm the best?"

I whined, "You're the best, Doug."

Harlan said, "If he's the best, then you can have him, Mama Kat. I quit." And the bastard just slid his dick out of my pussy.

"Come on, Harlan," I begged, "put it back."

He said, "You want my big ol' cock, baby?"

"Yes," I said, "put it back."

Harlan rubbed his dick through my slit and teased, "Tell me who's the best, Pussy Kat."

"You are," I whined.

Doug gave me a stinging smack on the ass, pulled my hair and said, "You're a fickle little pussy, Mama Kat. You said I was the best. You'll say anything to keep us fucking you, won't you?"

"No. Now come on, fuck me."

"Want me to fuck you like a stallion, Mama Kat? Ride you like a big ol' stallion on a hot little filly?" Doug said.

"Yes, god yes. Fuck me you stallion. Fuck me." Doug started fucking me again and said, "Whinny like a horse, Mama Kat."

"No."

He slapped my ass hard and said, "Don't tell me no, you hot little pussy. Whinny. Whinny you hot little filly or I'll quit right now and so will Harlan."

"No, Doug," I begged.

Doug pulled out of me and Harlan held me still while he ran his dick slowly over my clit. It was maddening.

"Whinny, Mama Kat," Doug said, smacking my ass. "Whinny, you hot little filly. Whinny."

And I whinnied for them. Neighed like a fucking horse, but they didn't stop there.

They would fuck me for a minute then make me say or do something else. They were good at it, too. When I was being pushed too far, they backed off a little and got me going again. I had never been controlled like that. God it was good.

Harlan made me meow like a cat. It seemed to really turn him on and I began to enjoy it. I could have made him cum had I meowed several times in a row, but I decided not to do it—I wasn't through with him quite yet.

Doug said, "You like that big thick cock of Harlan's, don't you Mama Kat?"

"Uh huh."

"Does it stretch your tight little pussy and make you feel all full inside?"

Harlan humped me hard just then, causing me to bounce on his dick.

"Ohh," I muttered.

"Want me to fill you real full, Mama Kat? Want me to slide my cock into your pretty little ass and really fill you up? Fuck your little ass good and then shoot hot cum into it? Want me to do that, Mama Kat? Want me to do that, baby?"

"Fuck her ass, Doug," Harlan said pulling me all the way down onto his dick. "She wants it. Don't you Pussy Kat?"

I tossed my head back and said, "Oh god. Oh god."

Harlan pulled me down so that I lay on his chest. He squeezed my ass, then pulled my cheeks apart and I felt Doug run his finger all around my tiny hole. His finger felt slick—real slick and for some reason, that excited me. I felt sweat drip off my forehead. I gripped Harlan's shoulders and sucked on his nipple.

Doug slid his finger into my ass. It went in easily and I felt an immediate sensation of fullness. Harlan's dick seemed even thicker. Damn. I made a little whining noise, then, when Doug slid a second finger into my ass and began to finger fuck it, I went into my usual heated whimper.

He said, "I love to hear you make that sound, Mama Kat. It makes me wanna fuck you."

"Fuck me, Doug. Come on, fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

He slid his dick into my ass and I thought I was going to burst. It didn't hurt, it was real slick and went in easily, but it took my breath—I felt like I was going to pass out. He didn't give me any time to adjust and I didn't need any—I just wanted to fuck. God, I was hot.

I began to move, like always, only this was different. I had never felt anything like it. When I moved back, I got more of Doug's dick in my ass and when I hunched forward I got more of Harlan's big thick dick in my pussy. No matter which way I moved, I got more of one or the other.

I remember shouting, "Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me."

Doug grabbed my wrists, pulled my arms straight out behind my back and started pumping my ass, using my arms to restrain me and pull me back into him at the same time. I squealed with each stroke. Harlan began to hump up into me too and the combination was unbelievable. Both would be all the way in one second, almost all the way out the next and somewhere in between the next.

There's nothing like it. Nothing even close.

I started to cum over and over.

And they kept fucking me for what seemed like an hour although it was probably only a few more minutes before they both came and it ended. Still, even that was a long time. Plus, they got real loud, groaning and moaning and talking—talking to me and about me.

I love to hear a man get noisy. God, hearing two of them at the same time made me crazy. I just went wild. Sweat was running down my chest and forehead. Even my hair was wet. Harlan had to hold my hands to keep me from clawing him or myself and Doug grabbed my hair, pulling it, restraining my head. I must have cum a dozen times. It was unbelievable.

I never know what to expect anymore, they're always coming up with something new. Yesterday, they tied me up, blindfolded me, and got me steaming hot, then said they were going to send up some men they knew who were trimming trees down the street—see what those guys would do with a hot little piece of ass all tied up and ready. They walked out of the room, too. Left me lying there wondering if they were serious. I finally decided that they were. I reasoned that they wouldn't put me in a dangerous situation.

The idea of getting fucked by strangers while lying there helpless really turned me on. My whole body became hypersensitive, aching to be touched. Squirming against the sheets was exciting, feeling the flesh in my ass shift as I moved from side to side turned me on, tightening my buttocks until they hurt was arousing. I wanted to fuck so badly I could hardly breathe, then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and all the things that could go wrong flashed through my mind—I became frightened.

Harlan called my name and asked if I was okay. He sat on the bed and ran his hand slowly over my pussy, barely touching it and I heated right up again.

"Fuck me, Harlan. Fuck me, baby. I'm so fucking hot, make me cum."

"No. Roho is gonna fuck you, Mama Kat. He saw you outside yesterday and he wants to fuck you bad. He's Mexican. Speaks almost no English and they say he's hung like a horse."

I heard footsteps on the stairs again and then someone entered the room. I could smell wood or pine, maybe sawdust, I couldn't tell for sure.

"Hijole!" A deep, gruff voice said.

Harlan slid his thick middle finger into my pussy and ran his thumb around my clit. My breath caught. "Oh, god," I moaned.

"Hijole!" The gruff voice said again.

"Roho's, here with me, Kat and he's gonna fuck you good, baby," Harlan said, and fingered me faster. "Make you feel good. Make you cum."

"Oh, god. Oh, god," I whimpered.

"Here, you feel of this hot little thing, Roho," Harlan said.

A thinner, longer finger touched my pussy and the voice said, "Ay Chihuahua!"

He slid a finger into me and began to finger fuck me, going deeper each stroke until I moaned, "More."

He said, "Dos," and slid two fingers into me. When I hunched up a couple of times asking for more, he chuckled and began to finger fuck me fast, running his long fingers all the way in, saying "Hijole! Hijole!" It made me wild.

"Do you want Roho to fuck you, Kat? Want him to quit fingering you and stick his big ol' dick in you and fuck you hard? Make you cum?"

"Uh, huh," I panted. It was all I could get out and it was all Roho needed.

He immediately hopped on the bed, got between my spread, tethered legs and started fucking me like a wild man, yelping and squeezing my tits while pounding my pussy as fast and hard as he could, ramming his cock deep inside me. For some weird reason, I imagined being fucked by a runaway jackhammer and it set me off—I came immediately, jerking and shivering. He slowed down, but didn't stop. His mouth found my breast and as he sucked and licked and bit my tits, the smell of pine became suffocatingly strong. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer and was about to tell him to stop, he stuck his finger in my ass an started fucking me hard and fast again. I immediately forgot all about the pine smell and began to whimper and squeal. And he made me cum again.

Just as I came, Roho's body stiffened and he started to cum, saying, "Jesus, fuck. Take it. Take it, baby. Take that cock."

Even as fuzzy brained as I was at that time, still shivering with orgasmic spasms, I knew those words, knew that voice, and when the spasms passed, I mumbled, "You bastards. You fucking bastards."

Harlan said, "Goddamn, Doug. You really fucked that up, didn't you. You had to go and lose it, didn't you, you dipshit."

"Well, she's good. What the fuck can I say?" Doug said.

There I was, lying on the bed, stark naked, spread-eagled, and blindfolded and I started laughing my ass off at the silly fools. I couldn't help myself.

"I didn't even get my turn, you stupid fuck. And you didn't even sound a fuckin' bit like a Mexican, either and you put too much of that pine shit on—you're about to make both of us sick. Go take a fucking bath," said Harlan.

Doug headed to the bathroom and Harlan said, "What're you laughing about, Mama Kat?"

"You. You guys are a riot."

"So, you think, I'm funny, huh?" Doug asked, running his hand up my thigh.

"Both of you," I said, continuing to laugh.

He ran his big fat hand over my pussy, then slid his middle finger into it. I moaned.

"What's the matter, Mama Kat, you're not laughing any more? I'm still funny, ain't I?"

I moaned louder.

"Cat got your tongue, baby? Can't you talk?"

I just shook my head and moaned. God he was good with that finger.

"Am I gonna have to get down there and eat that pussy to make you talk? Run my tongue up one side and down the other, is that what I'm gonna have to do, Mama Kat?"

"Oh, god."

"Nah, I think I'll just suck on those titties, instead. Kiss 'em and lick 'em. Maybe bite on 'em a little. Want me to do that, baby?"

"Come on, Harlan."

"What? What do you want, Mama Kat?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me, damn you."

"Ask me nicely."

"Please. Please, baby. Please fuck me."

God, those guys are good. I never knew how good sex could be until they came along. Now, a man just looks at me and I'm ready to fuck—touch me and I'll beg for it. I never dreamed sex could be this good. God I love it.

Tommy's fling with little-miss-jiggly-boobs ended and he's after me to get back together. He made all sorts of promises and stuff and I may take the asshole back, I dunno. I still love him, but I've decided that even if I do take him back, I'm not going to quit seeing Doug and Harlan, at least not for a while. I like sex too much, now, and Tommy will never be able to keep up. Besides, he owes me.

This Mama Kat has turned into a pussycat.

End

12