Hot-hot Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to think of what to say, he blurted, "You shave" and Sharon's reaction was to look as she was trying to understand the village idiot as she lowered back in to the bath and closed her eyes while continuing to masturbate. She lowered her head, eyes now opened and clamped teeth around the left nipple and lifted, stretching it and the top part of the very cute breast up high.

Adam turned and fled, leaving the door open until she shouted, "Close the fucking door Adam." He obeyed meekly, not looking into the room and heard her mutter, "Chicken."

Gabriel arrived into the bedroom and caught him jerking.

"Christ two women in the house and you're masturbating," she said and her eyes popped when she saw the dick lengthen and then thicken a little.

Dribbling at the mouth, she pulled off her panties and climbed in beside her red-faced husband.

* * *

Late afternoon, bored Sharon was walking out to the road for something to do when up ahead she saw a black vehicle turn into their driveway and assumed it must be one of the women or guys who had a horse at the boarding stables.

The guy stopped and wound down his window and Sharon thought he looked familiar.

"Sharon?"

"Oh hi," said vaguely and he smiled and said, "Don't you recognised me although we danced twice at the wedding."

She made an intelligent stab and smiled and said fairly confidently, "Mr Clinton."

"Yes Bill, Adam's dad."

"Oh, I partially recognised you but failed to put the final ribbons of recognition to complete my memory picture."

"Oh, how elegant. Hop in dear."

Slightly elevated by Bill Clinton's arrival but still fighting boredom, Sharon switched up a cog getting into the car, knowing she was wearing a short skirt because that was the only length of skirt she possessed and wearing a skirt because both pairs of jeans smelling of horses were hanging out airing.

She pretended to stumble when getting in and then displayed a huge expanse of leg.

"Careful," Bill said, his eyes almost bulging as he put out a hand to assist and Sharon caught and held the offered hand and bent over it, squashing her right breast over it momentarily as she finally managed to sit beside Bill who removed his steaming up glasses to wipe them with a tissue.

"Ah, the all British smell of tweed and red leather," she sighed contentedly and gently took Bill's hand again as he settled back after placing his glasses back on.

He laughed and said, "Red leather yes but I'm afraid you are mistaken about the other because I think this suit is a wool and polyester blend."

"I can distinctly smell the faint fragrance of Tweed perfume. My mother sometimes wears it."

"By joves, my wife Cynthia often wears Tweed, it's one of her two favourite perfumes."

Sharon squeezed his hand as an invitation to unzip but he stupidly ignored her. She sniffed and said the other favourite was Chanel and, looking staggered, Bill said Sharon had a remarkable sense of smell.

"No," she said, releasing her hand to adjust her bra that required no adjustment. "It was just an intelligent guess. I spoke to Cynthia a few times at the wedding and found her to be a classy woman and most women at the level have at least one Chanel in their collection and you will have noticed I made no attempt to identify what level of Chanel it was."

"I did? Oh yes. She has two but the outright favourite is Coco something or rather."

"It's probably not Mademoiselle or Noir, what about Allure."

"I'm not sure but Allure strikes a chord."

"Well it doesn't matter and if you smell anything on me it will be my natural self because I'm not wearing any perfume at the moment because I have no wish to pollute fresh country air."

"You are a bit of a provocative wag Sharon. Um what are Adam and Gabriel doing?"

"Probably sleeping and fucking; Saturday is their principal day off as Sunday is full on for Gabriel as she goes from dawn to dusk with her riding school clientele."

"Oh, damn I dropped in to stay the night on my way to my farm heading toward Prestwick. Perhaps I best push on."

"But why, why waste the moment?" Sharon said, looping an arm lazily over his shoulders and then slowly using a soft milking motion on his far ear lobe, awe that couldn't fail to induce Bill to associate the similarity of that playful motion with masturbation.

"Waste the moment?" he gurgled.

"Yes, with your son and my sister doing goodness knows what up at the house we would use our time more fruitfully by going into the village and booking into a room for as long or as short as you like."

"Fruitfully?" he asked, obviously with his mind in free-fall whirling.

"Well chilled wine and some nibbles..."

"Nibbles?"

"Well yes, I don't mind you nibbling me if that's what you want."

"Want?"

"Yes Bill, think sex if that clears the air for you."

"You mean..."

"Yes Bill. Why aren't we travelling at near-terminal speed to the hotel."

He started the engine and was told to back out slowly because his juices were up and she didn't want him ramming the Jaguar into a fence post instead of driving safely to a cute little hotel room where he could ram her."

"Are you sure of this Sharon?"

"Yes, absolutely providing you promise to wear a condom each time you enter me, wherever you enter me, and you promise to keep your fucking mouth shut about this."

"Oh god," Bill groaned, narrowly missing backing off the sealed track. Obviously, you really mean this."

"Just concentrate on reversing for the moment Bill."

The tiny lift only look two people and Sharon sent Bill up with the publican.

The woman at reception came over and said, "You both have the same surname of Smith. You are not father and daughter, are you?"

"No of course not. The guy's my sister's father-in-law and we'd been driving for four hours and he felt dizzy. I suggested we stop somewhere and he could nap for a while. All of us were up very late last night at a party and I suspect it's just fatigue. I'm a registered nurse and his general condition checked out okay. There's no sign of sweating or irregular breathing and or an abnormal pulse rate and I suggested we get him checked out by a doctor and he said no way and that after this break I could drive. You can prepare to re-let the room later as we only require it for about three hours. Thanks for your interest. I think I'll go up to our room by stairs; I feel like some exercise."

Bill had only just uncorked a bottle of champagne and was pouring when Sharon walked in and a female with a tray containing a selection of fruits and finger-food arrived before Sharon only had time to pick up her glass. And then, chewing the last half of a tiny honey glazed chicken, she began undressing Bill with his cooperation and he sank back in his deep lounge chair with a sigh when Sharon crouched and unzipped him.

Bill was a bit on the small size but Sharon knew she was experienced enough to cope with that blip.

Midway through she stopped and stripped and then climbed over him and she went head-first over his belly to resume work but giving Bill something to get his teeth into and she smiled as she felt him going at it like a terrier with a cornered rat.

Alas, it was a let-down for them both.

"I'm sorry," Bill gasped, sweating profusely, and he pulled out and apologized for being unable to reach a climax but he appeared appreciative of getting his hands on young flesh.

"It's okay it happens," Sharon smiled, not saying that men being unable to fire when engaged in sex occurred rather more frequently than what one would expect. It would disturb men to know just how frequently incidents of failure to finish with a gush were, although a number of factors were involved. With Bill, she thought he was over-weight, lacked fitness and he probably was feeling guilty and would have lost focus wondering would he be caught out and he may have worried how lowly she may she rate him compared with the younger guys she had sex with.

* * *

Sharon marched into the lounge where Gabriel and Adam were watching a jumping even saved from a live broadcast a few days ago.

"I went for a long walk and look who picked me up on the home straight," she announced, sounded excited.

Gabriel and Adam jumped up to welcome Bill and Gabriel immediately suggested he stay the night and when the greetings ended Sharon said she'd make tea. Adam came in and said Gabby had sent him to get stuff out and help Sharon make club sandwiches."

"That's fine."

As she leant over the sink filling the kettle with water, Adam came in close and slowly and softly ran a hand over Sharon's hip and a long way down her thigh and then returned that hand to intimately squeeze the fold above the top of her thigh.

"Adam are you sure she you know what you are doing?"

"Yeah sweetie. I'm letting you know I'd like to bang you before you leave here."

"Very well, make it happen."

Adam found two hard-boiled eggs where Gabriel had placed them in the fridge, cucumber, tomato, sliced ham and he went out and cut a sprig of parsley and some basil from the herb garden housed in a cracked horse drinking trough.

"Thanks, you make a good assistant to the cook."

He smiled and said, "Let me know if you have second thoughts."

"Just do it Adam; I can't wait."

"Good you are one hot lady. I'm embarrassed at how often I think about you and attempt to picture you nude."

"Salt and pepper and ginger powder if you can find it please."

* * *

Adam chose Tuesday because the stable-hands had Mondays and Tuesdays off and Tuesday was Gabriel's shopping day. It was a close call because two new boarding horses arrived in a float and Gabriel, ready to leave, swore and said they were not due until mid-afternoon.

"I'll write out a shopping list and you can get the things Sharon."

Her new husband said sweetly, "Darling I'll do the PR with the two owners and Sharon is absolutely competent to assist me settle the horses in, watched by the anxious owners."

"Well I don't know..."

"I'm more likely to fuck up the shopping than mess up being with horses," Sharon said, staring at Adam's crotch.

"I buy that," Gabriel said and added she was off.

As the two women boarded the horse float and the one driving easily negotiated the turning circle and drove off, Adam took Sharon by the hand and hurried her back to the house and on to the marital bedroom, where he dropped his trousers and began working up an excellent-looking dick.

"Hurry, get some clothes off."

"I'm stripping completely but am no hurrying," Sharon said and added she wanted him stripped completely.

"Completely?"

"Yes, I wish to wallow in sex having seen at last what you've got."

He flushed with pleasure and nodded when Sharon said that Gabriel would be away at least another hour and a half and they'd hear her car coming.

"Above the noise of us getting off?"

"Yeah," he grinned lopsidedly, almost drooling.

"Ooh," she smiled. "Are you aiming to cum for a young lady""

"Yeah into the condom."

"Why not pull out early and remove it and wank over my belly and tits?"

"Oh golly," he said, looking down at his now very full erection.

Their after-the-event feeling of peaceful ravishment was shattered by Adam leaping out of the bed and crying, "Fuck, that's her car; she's back early."

"Oh dear, Sharon sighed, stretching.

"What the fuck are you doing? Jump out of bed, spray perfume between your legs, dress neatly and dash for the kitchen and begin making tea."

Sharon did what she was told and wondered why the panic merchant hadn't added she should straighten her back, keep her eyes forward and relax her posture as he'd do with student riders.

Her sister staggered in under a load of groceries, ignored Sharon as she dumped the load on to the cleared kitchen table and went racing into the adjoining breakfast/day room with its windows giving magnificent views of horses grazing on gently rolling pastures.

Gabriel screamed, "Why the fuck didn't you race out to carry in more than your fair share of the shopping?"

"Oh, hi darling, are you home?"

That sounded pathetic and Gabriel obviously thought so too.

She responded viciously: "Shut your mouth you lazy good-for-nothing beanpole. All you have been interested in since the wedding is fucking and..."

Realization struck and Gabriel began crying.

.

"Look at you slime-ball. Your hair's unbrushed, your shirt buttons are done up incorrectly, your eyes are sunken and your ruddy complexion looks like you are about to have a heart attack. Omigod, you've been fucking off the arse off my sister the whore with big tits."

With the crying reduced to sobbing, Gabriel dashed into the kitchen and yelled, "Turn around you nasty whore and let me see."

Sharon turned calmly and said, "What's the beef? You've been fucking other female's boyfriends or husbands since you were sixteen. At last you are experiencing what some of them must have felt when they discovered their man had succumbed to superior sexiness."

The challenged wife stood, mouth opening and closing wordlessly as if it couldn't keep pace with her galloping mind.

"Why did you shame me?"

"I didn't, Gabriel. Remember, you taught me the rule of a lusty farm-raised female, 'If a fuck's available grab it; if it's not, go looking positively for an opportunity that rears itself'."

Gabriel repeated her invented motto from much younger days, 'If a fuck's available grab it; if it's not, go looking positively for an opportunity that rears itself'."

"Oh, didn't I teach you well. How long do you want with him?"

"Join us for lunch on Friday. That gives us two nights together and I should be finished with him by then."

"But what if you're not?"

"Then you'll have to take mother with or without her toy boy and stay with dad until Adam calls, inviting you back home."

"B-but what if he doesn't call?"

"He will unless he finds a better fuck to replace me when I've gone."

"Fair enough. Gee Sis, you'd make a fantastic mistress," Gabriel sobbed.

"That's why I've never married. Bonding inhibits a female whose main interest is spreading it around."

Adam, still seated in the other room while listening to the conversation groaned, muttering what had he gotten himself into when he and Gabby hadn't had their honeymoon yet.

He said aloud, "Fuck the honeymoon, this opens up opportunities. I'll tell Gabby the one condition on her coming back home. is that she gives me complete freedom to fuck any of the student riders when they return to the stables feeling horny."

Adam chuckled, "That will mean all of them! Err, subject to selection of course."

The End

12