Hot Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you,' I whispered to Elaine, the power of my emotion spilling over for a moment.

'I love you too,' Elaine replied. 'I have something for you,' she continued, an impish smile on her lips as she rose from the sofa. 'Wait here, I'll be right back.'

Elaine swayed from the kitchen and I heard her tread on the stairs. I sat, naked, wondering what Elaine had in store for me. I didn't have long to wait before I heard her coming back down the stairs.

Elaine walked back into the kitchen, her heels clicking once more on the hard surface. I couldn't believe my eyes as Jen followed Elaine into the room. She was looking a little sheepish and held tightly onto my wife's hand as I looked her up and down.

Jen was also dressed in lingerie. In her case she was wearing high shoes, similar to my wife's, a pair of hold up stockings and a lacy negligee that tied at the front. I knew Jen had a voluptuous figure but her broad hips and big breasts had to be seen to be believed.

'We thought we'd give you a little treat,' Elaine spoke, breaking the spell that kept my gaze locked on Jen's hot body. 'You've be so good to me over the years, indulging my little escapades, that I thought it was time for some payback,' Elaine continued, smiling at me, squeezing Jen's hand.

'So you planned this?' I asked, stating the obvious really.

'Of course we did, silly,' Elaine said to me. 'Come on Jen,' Elaine spoke to her friend as she settled down next to me on the sofa. 'Sit on the other side,' she said, indicating the small space still left on my opposite side.

Jen settled down next to me and Elaine took control. Her friend was obviously nervous and needed some direction, while I took a few moments to recover from the shock of what was happening to me.

'Kiss him Jen, while I suck his fat cock,' my wife said lewdly.

I turned almost shyly towards Jen as Elaine licked at my shaft again. Jen and I kissed chastely at first, until Elaine's delicate tongue ignited the fire of my lust. I pushed Jen's lips apart with my tongue, searching for Jen's own slick little tongue, the action prompting her to return the kiss passionately as her ardour grew.

Jen took over control of my glistening hardness and I found myself kissing my wife once again. 'Have fun baby,' Elaine said, picking up the forgotten camera and taking a few shots of my prick stuffed in Jen's mouth.

I pulled Jen's face from my groin and pushed her back on the settee. Her stockinged legs were across my thighs, allowing me easy access to her quim. I parted Jen's legs and felt her pliable vulva with my finger tips. She gasped when I split her labia and fingered her fleshy clitoris.

'Oh God, I'm so fucking horny,' Jen groaned as I fingered her. Oh, yes, finger my cunt, rub my clit, oh God, it's so nice,' Jen kept up a commentary of how she was feeling as I probed at her tenderness.

After a minute or two of this Jen knelt on the settee and slipped the straps of her negligee over her golden shoulders. Her big breasts stood firmly on her chest, the nipples long and distended with arousal, begging to be sucked.

'Jesus Jen, your tits are fantastic,' I breathed as I squashed Jen's big mounds together.

Elaine was still using the digital camera to record the moments and I sucked on Jen's thick rubbery nipples eagerly, playing to the camera just the same.

'Suck my tits, oh baby, suck them, I love it,' Jen was still being vocal about how she was being treated. I loved to hear Jen talking dirty. I'd known she was a bit of a wild girl, but being Elaine's friend I'd never really thought about her sexually before.

My cock was as stiff as iron as I felt the unfamiliar curves of Jen's generous body. I was used to Elaine's familiar, slender frame, it had been years since I'd handled any woman other than my wife, so Jen's large frame was new and exciting to me.

Jen was running her fingers through my hair as I suckled at her, then she pushed me away and lay back against the arm of the settee, spreading her thighs wide in an invitation. 'Lick me darling, please. Lick my clit, I'm burning for you.'

Jen was holding herself open for me, her opening was inflamed with her desire and I dipped the tip of my tongue into her hot centre. She exhaled sharply as my tongue touched her, grunting at my probing, her hips bucking, lifting her buttocks from the seat of the settee.

I slurped at Jen's pussy greedily, tasting the thick, syrupy juice that pissed from her opening. I flicked the crinkly skin of her flaps with my tongue and lapped at her clit until she cried out in ecstasy

Jen bucked her wide hips, her big tits quivering as her climax coursed through her body. I looked up from my position between Jen's smooth thighs and saw Elaine kissing Jen deeply. Sharing her friend's intensity as Jen's orgasm peaked.

I lifted Jen's legs so that her feet were clear of the floor and hooked her legs over my arms. Her cunt was open and inviting, angled ideally for my probing cock. I aimed the crown at her pink opening and pushed into her.

Jen's eyes opened wide as my thickness split her open. 'Oh God!,' she cried. 'Fill me with that fat cock. Oh, it feels divine,' she babbled as I fucked into her.

Elaine knelt beside me as I fed my meat into her friend. 'Is she good baby?' Elaine asked, before kissing me. Our tongues snaked sinuously as I shared a deep, loving kiss with my wife. My prick may have been deeply embedded inside her buxom friend, but it was the woman who had set this situation up, and who was know showing her love by kissing me, that I felt close to.

I fucked into the lovely, wide hipped Jen, her tight quim gripping my shaft and making my spunk boil, the threat of my explosion growing with each slick stroke.

Jen was throwing her head from side to side as I fucked her. She was mouthing all sorts of obscenities, telling me to fuck her tight cunt, and to fill her with my seed.

It was Jen's vociferousness that sent me over the edge, I could take no more of her filthy language and I grunted out that I was coming.

'Oh God, Jen,' I gasped. 'I'm coming baby; I'm pumping it into you.'

The fierce jets of spunk spat from my cock and bathed the walls of Jen's hot vagina. 'I can feel you spitting in me,' she squealed. The sensation of my seed flooding her triggered Jen's orgasm and she was soon writhing and bucking beneath me.

I pulled my sticky, cum coated cock from Jen's clenching cunny. Elaine was watching me intently, fingering her own thick lipped sex.

I went to where my wife was standing and held her tightly. 'Thanks for that baby,' I said, kissing Elaine tenderly. 'I love you for that. What a great surprise,' I continued. Next I turned to Jen, my arm around my wife's slim waist, 'Let's all go upstairs to bed,' I suggested.

Jen stood, unsteady on her feet. 'Good idea,' she smiled. 'The night is young and Elaine and I have to get a little dirty together too,' she smiled.

'You slut,' Elaine said as we all left the kitchen. 'You've been stuffing your pussy full of rubber cock and watching porn all afternoon,' she carried on, giving away the fact that the two wanton bitches had been playing all afternoon whilst I was hard at work.

I wonder how long Jen is going to stay??

12