Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it louder Marci, its' ok, you are in your own house, nobody will know, say it, like it was your husband's cock baby" he told her.

She said loudly, "Oh Tom, you have a big cock, oh a big beautiful cock, oh I want to play with your cock!" She couldn't believe that came out of her mouth, but those words did.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm its ok Marci, here play with, play with my cock, my big cock, pretend it's your husband's cock, and what would you do with it, huh? Do you suck your husband's cock Marci, oh I bet you do don't you?" the naughty neighbor told her.

"Oh I do, I do suck my husband's cock,"

"But he's not here is he?" Tom said.

"No, I wish he was, oh I would so suck his cock, "she said to him.

"I'll tell you what, since we are pretending that I am your husband, why don't you squat down and suck my cock, I know you want to, don't you? You want to suck my big cock, I know it, go ahead baby, show me what a hot little cocksucker you are Marci."

She smiled and squatted and she looked at it, oh it was a magnificent cock, so big, so thick! Veins on the sides, she had only seen such a big cock in the adult video's she watched, her pussy was so wet, she closed her eyes and grabbed his big cock with two hands, moving it, sliding it on her pretty married face, as she felt Tom put his strong hand on her head, caressing her hair, and moving her mouth towards his Big Dick! She opened her mouth and she sucked it, she couldn't believe that she was actually sucking such a beautiful big cock and doing so in her own kitchen.

Meanwhile, Jake was beating off as his wife told him this, he felt a bit of anger, sort of pissed off at his neighbor was being so bold with his wife in his house, but his smaller dick was so hard! He was standing at complete attention, he knew his sexy wife deserved such a treat and it aroused him so much that she had gotten it!

"Go on honey, I can tell it excites you to tell me what happened and about Tom's big cock, oh go on..." he said.

"Oh babe, I licked it up and down, he moaned, he said, to me, I bet your husband has a little dick, doesn't he Marci, doesn't Jake have a little dick?"

"I didn't know what to say, when he said that honey" she told Jake. "but then Tom pulled his cock away, he took out of my mouth, I looked up at him and he said, say it Marci, tell me that Jake has a little dick."

"No way, he said that to you, oh that bastard! What did you do honey?" Jake asked his wife as he masturbated, and even though he felt humiliated, his small dick was throbbing!

She saw how hard her husband was, so she knew it was ok, to tell him so she did. "I wanted his cock so much baby, I said it! I said to him, yes Jake has a little dick!"

Jake moaned when he heard that, "go on honey, I'm not mad..."

Tom said, "say it again Marci, and this time use the words, your husband!"

"My husband has a little dick." She said,

"Again, say it again, you sexy slut!" Tom told the naked wife who was squatting at his cock.

"MY HUSBAND HAS A LITTLE DICK!" She said loudly, "My husband has a little fucking dick, his dick is only about half the size of your cock, oh he has suck a little dick!"

Tom smiled and placed his big cock on her lips, she eagerly opened her mouth, she wanted his big cock and she wanted it right then and there. She would not even of cared if Jake walked in on her, he had told her time and time again to find a big cock to play with, to suck and even to fuck, and she had found one!

She went on telling her rock hard hubby what Tom said to her, "Suck my balls Marci, I mean, you do suck your husband's balls right, so I know you would like to suck my balls too, wouldn't you Marci? You are just so sexy, and such a good little cocksucker, that I know you would enjoy sucking my nice full balls too." Tom told the sexy wife.

"How he knew that I sucked your balls, babe, I don't know how, but I will admit, oh he was right, honey, I love you so much I admit babe, I wanted to suck Tom's big balls!" Marci told Jake.

"Oh babe, I love you too, so I understand, you were just in horny mood, and well I was at work," Jake told her.

"Yes, oh that's it honey, and well he kept saying things like, what do you with your husband, and if I were your husband, etc. So you understand babe, Oh I was thinking about you the whole time that I had Tom's big full wonderful balls in my mouth and my hands were stroking his big thick fucking shaft, oh honey, it was incredible!" the small wife told her husband.

He just smiled as he looked at her, she looked beautiful, naked, her big beautiful boobs slightly bouncing when she moved, and "fuck she has such nice tits!" Jake thought to himself as admired his wife full boobs!

That's when Jake decided to get naked, he was listening to wife and he got undressed, soon he was standing there in his living room, with nothing on but his birthday suit and his dick was so hard, it was throbbing and it felt good!

"Oh baby, look at your dick, it's so hard and well it's so cute, oh I never really paid that much attention, but now that I've actually seen a really big cock, your cock is so little and cute, oh here let me pet your cute little cock for you honey!" She told her husband.

"Cute?" he thought to himself, "she's never called my cock cute, but oh her soft hands feel so good on my dick, I don't care, oh I love my wife!"

"Oh sweetie, he must have loved how you sucked his balls, were nice and smooth like my balls honey, the same?" he asked his wife, as she fondled her husband's hard little dick with one of her soft hands.

"Oh he did sweetie! You would have been so proud of me too! Yes he does shave his cock and balls like you babe, but the thing is Tom has really big balls honey. Both of your balls together, are about as big as only one of his balls, they are almost the size of tennis balls," she said as she purred and she began rubbing her naked snatch with her right hand, feeling her slick honey coated cunt lips, as with her left hand, she had two fingers going up and down her husband's hard cute little cock. If she had put her entire hand on his shaft, there would not be any room to stroke it, so she reverted to using two of her soft fingers, that way she made her hubby feel good!

"Oh I licked his balls honey, as he told me, he said, that's it Marci, oh suck my balls, that's a good wife, I know Jake would probably love to watch you sucking my balls, wouldn't he?"

"That's what he said to you honey?" Jake asked her.

"Yes honey, I know, he actually said that," she replied.

"Well what did you tell him sweetie?" Jake asked a bit embarrassed.

"Well honey, you know I love you right?" she said,

"Yes Marci and I love you too," he smiled as he told his sexy naked sexy wife.

"I told him, yes, I told him how you tell me in bed, that you want for me to fuck other men, how it makes you so hard when you have me watch the big cocks on the computer when we fuck and how you have told me that I should find a big cock to play with." She said as she moved down and took her hubby's small hard dick into her wet warm mouth, pressed lips around it and began to suck his throbbing dick.

It felt so good, so fucking good, he had to admit himself again that his beautiful wife was such a great little cocksucker, oh he closed his eyes, just feeling her licking his dick up and down, how she was so easily able to deep throat him and take his shaft all the way into her mouth, and the slowly pull back as her full red lips milked his rock hard dick!

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh babe, fuck that feels so nice, "he told her, "please, go on."

So she removed her mouth from her husband little penis and said, "He told me, Marci, it's ok, I mean it's not your fault that your husband has a small dick, he just loves you so much, that he wants you to be happy that's all. I admire him for being such a loving husband, that he wants you to be pleased and he wants you to be able to experience the kind of hard orgasm's that only a big cocked lover could give to you. He is a great husband Marci!"

"He said that, wow!" Jake told her. He actually began to smile.

"Oh yes honey and he went on, saying that I am so sexy and beautiful, just like you tell me babe, and that he wasn't there to try and steal me away from you, but that we had moved in next door to him because it was fate babe, because somehow all three of us needed to be pleased, wasn't that a nice thing for him to say honey?" The sexy wife asked her rock hard husband.

"Well, I mean, I hadn't thought about that, but ok, go on sweetie," he told her as she stroked him and gave him a few sucks here and there as she told her husband, even offering up both of her tits for Jake to suck on, while she talked.

"He said that he knew it would make you so proud, and that I was not some common whore, so I should be properly fucked in my own bed sweetie, our marital bed he called it, the bed we sleep in, that was very thoughtful of him to say those things? Wasn't it babe?" she asked with a lust full smile of her face as she went up and gave her husband a big wet kiss right on his mouth!

"Well, I mean, sure sweetie, you are not some common whore, you are a beautiful sexy wife, who just needs to be pleased and I love you!" Jake said to her, "so you walked into our bedroom naked, together?"

"Yes sweetie, oh it was nice, he held my hand and then I felt him put his arm around my waist, then down to my butt babe, he rubbed my butt all over, squeezed it, then gave me a nice pat on my ass, saying, you really do have a nice ass Marci!"

She went on, "I smiled, because you know how hard I try and keep a nice shape honey, so it was nice that Tom complimented my butt, wasn't that nice honey?"

"Oh, sure, babe, and you do have a nice shape! I love your shape, your tits, ass, and your shaved pussy sweetie pie!" Jake told his naked wife.

"Hmmmm thanks babe, oh he loved my tits too, as soon as we got into our bedroom he turned towards me and began to fondle my tits honey, then he bent down and began to suck them, oh you know how much I love my tit sucked honey, that really makes my pussy get so wet! He kept sucking my tits, not just my nipples either; he sucked all of my tits! See this?" She said as she cupped her tits, showed her husband the mark on her right tit and then brought them up the husband face!

Jake greedily and hungrily sucked his wife's magnificent big tits! Marci really had a pair of big brown beautiful boobs!! As he sucked them, she reached down to play with his rock hard dick, he was so hard, and she loved that!

"Oh, your dick is so hard, look at it, honey, isn't it so cute, oh what a cute little dickey wickey you have babe," she said as she felt her husband's smaller penis. I mean after playing with Tom's huge fucking pussy pleaser, it was all she could say; she realized that her husband had a cute little dick. She loved him for allowing her to have such big cock pleasures, so she went on.

"Then he laid me back on our bed honey and he asked me which side I sleep on, again very thoughtful, he spread my legs and without warning, he just dove in and began to lick and lap at my soaked cunt, babe, oh you know how much I really love my pussy licked!"

"He said, oh fuck Marci, I love your shaved pussy, oh fuck, and it tastes so fucking good! Oh yes, oh fuck, oh hmmmmmmmmmm and he moaned as he licked out my twat jakey, oh it felt so good, I loved how he licked my wet cunt babe!"

Jake now had his hands on his wife's wet pussy, she was soaking wet, then laid her down, spread her legs, and began to lick out her snatch! Oh she tasted salty, he could make out her pussy juices that were familiar, but also he had a salty sort of taste and she was soaking wet! She gets wet a lot, so that was not a big deal, but this time, it seemed her cunt was also coated with white pussy juice, thick white cunt juice was coming out of his wife's love hole and he was licking it like a mad man, her pussy tasted so good!

"Oh honey, oh yes, oh fuck, lick me baby, oh....Ohhh.ooooooooooooooooh yes, lick my pussy sweetie, oh lick his cream out baby, can you taste his cum? Oh honey, he came inside of my pussyhole, he said you would love eating it, he said it's called a cream pie! Isn't that a funny thing to say honey, a cream pie?" She said as she laughed and moaned while her husband licked the cum out of her hot slutty cunt.

"What the fuck?" Jake thought himself, not only did his next door neighbor have his sexy wife suck him, then lick her naked cunt, but he also fucked her, and left a cream pie surprise for Jake to eat? His neighbor had cum inside of his wife's beautiful cunt hole!"

Jake is 100% straight, not even bi, but licking it from his wife's pussy, seemed so natural, so erotic, to hot, fuck his dick was literally throbbing on its own as he eagerly licked his wife's well fucked little fuckhole!

"Oh babe, hmmmmmmmmmmm yes, stop for minute, I have to catch my breath, "she said, and then went on, "He then laid down honey, on your side of the bed and he pulled me on top, you know that 69 position that you like so much honey?" Marci told her husband, "and he began to lick my pussy like that, then I felt his tongue on my asshole baby, fucking Tom started to lick out my asshole, and Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you know how I LOVE, my asshole licked out baby, when you do it, oh it was so hot and at the same, oh his big beautiful cock, was in my face, oh honey, I licked his prick up and down, he moaned and I sucked it baby, oh I sucked his cock as he licked my pussy right here in our bed babe!"

Jake was as hard as he's ever been in his life, he gave his wife one more good licking, then he went and got between her legs, he needed to FUCK his wife, fuck her hard and fuck her now!

"So I sucked him for a few minutes and he said that he had to fuck me babe, he said he wanted to fuck in middle of our bed, like a husband wife should fuck, and since you were not there, it was acting as you honey, that's so nice that he did that!" she said.

"Mmmmm hmmm nice!" Jake thought to himself, but he so hard, it turned him on to hear it!

She went on, "so then he laid me back, spread my legs and climbed between them. I was afraid and anxious of his cock, so he could tell baby, he was so thoughtful, so he said, don't be afraid Marci, I'll go slow, I know you are not used to having such a big cock inside of your pussy, it's ok, sweetie." She told Jake.

Jake could feel the heat coming off his wife's soaking wet shaved pussy lips, even though his cock was still a good inch from her opening and he didn't go in, he listened as he reached out to grab his wife's big tits, saying to her, "oh baby I love you, please go on..."

She smiled at her husband, she was glad that he was as turned on as she was, she said, "I love you too!"

"So he began to put that huge fucking thing against my hole Jakey, he started to push it forward, at first I didn't know if it would even fit honey, it was like stretching me out, like making my hole open, even though I was so wet, he still took his time, I could feel it actually opening my pussy, something that I've never felt before, it hurt a little, but it really felt good, so good as he slowly pushed that monster of a cock into my pussyhole Jake, oh fuck, it felt so wonderful!" She said.

Jake then went to push into his wife's hole, and it also felt a bit unfamiliar to him, usually he had to go in slowly himself, although it only took a few seconds for her pussy to open and get used to his dick, now, his dick just slipped right in! Her hole was soaking wet and his little dick slid into his wife's vagina, without any resistance at all!

This turned him on immensely, her pussy was so loose, her hole so big, oh he throbbed and slid it up her, she didn't even wince or move like she usually did when he fucks her, she just kept talking. She had her eyes closed and big smile on her face as she told him about her fantastic fuck!

"So baby, he got his big cockhead in me and I had to take a deep breath, oh fuck I felt so stretched out, then we heard sort of pop sound and he smiled saying to me, oh there, see Marc, the head just went it, how's it feel baby?"

Jake loved it as he slowly pulled and went back into his wife's love hole, "yes, honey, oh go on," he told her as he fucked his wife's big, open, loose fitting, now slut pussy.

"Oh Jake, It felt like nothing I've ever felt before, but I know one thing, it felt amazing! I didn't know my pussy would open like that when being fucked, oh then he began to push is cock into me, up further and further, I thought it was going into my belly babe, oh fuck, it felt so good, so tight, like my pussy was being violated, but violated in a wonderful way! "

"He began to grunt and say, that's it baby; oh take my cock Marci, that's a good girl. Fuck yes! Oh fuck your cunt is so fucking tight! Oh fuck I haven't felt a cunt this tight in so long! Oh yes, I knew your husband's little dick couldn't possibly stretch you out, oh you are such a hot bitch Marci, oh take my cock you sexy fucking hot cunt!"

"Oh Jake, you know I love dirty talk in bed, so it really turned me on as he kept saying things like, Take my big cock you sexy cunt, oh you fucking hot wife, yes take a real man's cock, take it bitch, oh fuck yes, oh you hot piece of ass! Oh yes, I love your pussy, you sexy bitch!"

"I kept moaning when he talked dirty to me babe, you know, to let him know I liked it, and he could tell, he reached up and grabbed onto my tits, and squeezed them and that's when I came baby, oh I came hard on his cock, it felt so wonderful in me, I couldn't help it, my cunt started to cream all over him and his big cock!"

"I was moaning so loudly and he encouraged me honey, saying that's it baby, cum for me, oh fucking cum on my cock sweetie, that's a good girl a good wife, and good neighbor! He was pumping me hard until my orgasm was over Jakey, and then he said, let me lie down here, where Jake sleeps Marci, and he lay on your side of the bed. He said, Marci, please get up and dance for me, oh dance naked as I watch you and stroke my big cock!"

Jake moaned, he loved how his Latina wife danced moving her hips and being sexy, as he listened and slowly slid his cock in and out of her loose open wet hole, he had to move his own hips from side to side, just to feel his wife's pussy around his cock, she felt so stretched out!

"So I did honey, I put my sexy heels back on, these shoes, the ones I'm wearing now, and I danced, oh I closed my eyes and danced the way you like it too honey, you would have been so proud of me seeing me dancing naked in just my high heels sweetie!" she said as she kissed him again!

"Then he said, ok, baby, jump up here on me, on my face first Marci, oh ride my fucking face you sexy fucking hot bitch! So I put my legs on each side of his face and I rode his face, like I do yours babe, I was grinding my wet pussy on his face as he licked my cunt lips and he grabbed my ass, oh it felt so good, he was licking up the pussy juice I squirted when I came, I reached back and held onto his big pole, I stroked that huge cock up and down, and it was still all wet from my cunt juice baby!"

Jake was pumping his small cock in and out of his wife's pussy now, she then noticed he was fucking her, she hadn't really felt it before, she thought he was finger banging her because her eyes were closed, so she encouraged her loving husband saying to him," That's it honey, oh fuck me babe, fuck me with your little dick, oh baby your cute little dick is in me, come on now, I've have my big cock for the day, now it's little dick's turn, oh yes, oh baby, it's little dick's turn for some pussy, give me some my little man, that's it, that's my good little dicked man!"

"Oh those words, where did they come from" Jake thought, and it almost put him over the edge, but he had to cum when she said Tom did, "Go on baby, oh yes, go on."